• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha is back

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
For those looking to see Tasha, she is doing sessions:

https://www.sessiongirls.com/tasha tickles/profile

Looks like she moved to Wilmington, DE (a short drive from Philadelphia).

Fair warning, I once scheduled to see her in NYC, and she did not show up or let me know that she was not coming. When I texted to ask whether she was running behind, she said that she missed her train and would not be coming. So, buyer beware!

Tasha is literally one of my fav models of ALL TIME! I would absolutely jump at the chance to meet her in person. Just curious, does anyone know what she charges an hour? I would have to assume its quite costly.

she has a loyalfans.com account
loyalfans.com/tashata
But I will say this. I'm not exactly sure how coins works on loyal fans but if 50 coins is 50 bucks there is no fucking way I'm paying $50 for a 5 minute tickle clip. Some of her clips are 100 coins ++!
If its's $15 a month to subscribe and view all content then thats more than fair and I wish her nothing but success and maybe more models will develop content because we sure do need it. This might be the least amount of new content being developed in decades. You can count on one hand the number of producers putting out content on a weekly basis. I've had to dig deep into clips4sale to find material from 5 -10 years ago.

I'm not exactly sure how coins works on loyal fans

LoyalFans coins are ten for a dollar. They have admitted that this is confusing and are converting to a straight $$-based wallet in the near future.

LoyalFans coins are ten for a dollar. They have admitted that this is confusing and are converting to a straight $$-based wallet in the near future.

Good call. Loyal fans converted coins to $, 1-1.

For those looking to see Tasha, she is doing sessions:

https://www.sessiongirls.com/tasha tickles/profile

Looks like she moved to Wilmington, DE (a short drive from Philadelphia).

Fair warning, I once scheduled to see her in NYC, and she did not show up or let me know that she was not coming. When I texted to ask whether she was running behind, she said that she missed her train and would not be coming. So, buyer beware!

Tasha is literally one of my fav models of ALL TIME! I would absolutely jump at the chance to meet her in person. Just curious, does anyone know what she charges an hour? I would have to assume its quite costly.

She is actually doing sessions through my studio ^_^
So I just spoke to her and we think you may have had a scam account because she hasn't come back at all before this past year. She also has not done any sessions so it's just odd but shes never been late to a shoot. Literally ever. She's very punctual. On a better note Ya she's doing:
- foot worship (you worshipping her)
- tickling as a ler and lee
Stocks and massage table bondage is available as well as no bondage. The rates vary from
$600 for a full hour with her as the lee in bondage (keep in mind this rate is because she still is insanely ticklish. Its actually worse now and these sessions take a lot out of her)
- $500 for switch sessions
- $450 with her as a ler
- $300 for foot worship no bondage
To book just email me at [email protected]
She has 3 openings for Friday and Saturday the 8th and the 9th! We're located on SI and there's parking. Address is given when booked.

Last edited:
She is actually doing sessions through my studio ^_^
So I just spoke to her and we think you may have had a scam account because she hasn't come back at all before this past year. She also has not done any sessions so it's just odd but shes never been late to a shoot. Literally ever. She's very punctual. On a better note Ya she's doing:

Sadly, not a fake account. Not only did we exchange emails, but we also spoke by telephone. Glad to hear that she is reliable when there is a producer involved. Again, I would not have complained even if it had been a same day cancel. But saying that morning that she'd be there and then not showing up was uncool, all the more so due to her knowledge that I was sitting around waiting in my hotel room.

And just like that, gone again. As least as far as sessions she is gone.

No. She isn't. She is still available

You work with her so hard to argue with you.

However, her own tweet says "I am no longer offering one to one in person sessions moving forward. Only those who I session with prior can rebook with me and a small selected few." So I guess if you are one of a select few and probably already know you are one of a select few then good luck.

How did last weekends sessions go? Obviously something happened around that time. Maybe not while you also present. Any good things to report or just evidence of something bad?

I need to experience Tasha as a ler. If you recall, she tickled my wife, the late Schoolgirl Lisa. I feel it would be fitting for Tasha to accept the challenge to find out what is my most ticklish spot...
It will be a blast

I'm considering the prospect of allowing it to be videoed, I think that would present an interesting dynamic for me, psychologically, as a lee

I need to experience Tasha as a ler. If you recall, she tickled my wife, the late Schoolgirl Lisa. I feel it would be fitting for Tasha to accept the challenge to find out what is my most ticklish spot...
It will be a blast

I'm sorry to hear about your wife

It will be a blast

I'm so Very sorry to hear about Schoolgirl Lisa, waay too young. I remember seeing her in a couple videos (if my memory is correct, if it is not I apologize for the confusion) she was great.

I used to love her videos. I think it's her partner or husband but I love him too

I also would consider this a dream. has anyone else made contact with her recently??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back