• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tau Kappa Ticklers

kingjamez

I recently received a brochure from HC with this one being on sale; can anyone suggest if it is worth getting? (I've only been satisfied with around 50% of their tapes I've seen. Too much "caressing", not enough tickling.) For some reason I seem to remember this one being discussed positively, but I can find that info. Any feedback is appreciated...

Thanks,
jm

As a current owner of ths video I must say it's a pretty good buy. It was the first video I had purchased, and I wasn't disappointed at all. Yes there are the moments of caress tickles you speak of, but also times of non-stop digging in.

my fav scenes: 3rd scene with Darla Crane on a bed in stock bondage, 4th scene w/ ashley renee sitting in a chair and feet propped in a chair, 5th scene with Ashley spred-eagle on the bed, and last scene with Darla hogtied on the floor.

If you would like to purchase it cheap I'll be willing to sell cheap... just email me: [email protected]

It's a very good video. Tau Kappa (TK-8) is one of Harmonys great early works, and one of my favorite tapes even years later. I'd say get it.

Other great early Harmony vids are Tickles for Tasks, Ticklish Interrigation, Stop! I'm ticklish, and Ten handed tickle team.

Myriads

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back