• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC searching for a recent Customer who sent Money Order

TC Videos

TMF Regular
Hi. Would the gentleman who recently sent us a money order for $116 for 4 of our video titles, please email us at [email protected]

We have a question about your correct shipping address.
thanks

Now that is realy nice of you Kathy, to try to get ahold of someone who sent you money to fix things right! I wish other companys were more like you!!! Good work!!!

kathy will u marrie me plz hehehe =) u are awsome we need more co like u to tickle us men hehe to bad i couldnt find a woman like kathy id let her tickle me everyday hehe :devil: u the best keep up the good work and your modles are hot wish i can meet them all

Leostar thanks for mentioning that. While I appreciate the gesture I don't feel its any "niceness" out of the ordinary. It's the right thing to do. If someone takes the time and effort to send us a money order, we're sure as heck gonna get them the product they paid for, even if sometimes, we have to search for them. :)
In this case, the person sent the money order with a list of the videos he wanted, but included no email address, no shipping address, and no return address on the envelope. How's that for a predicament?

And xanthro, sure, i guess i'll marry you. I'm a pushover when proposed to. I have 39 husbands already. But can we do it on a Wednesday morning aroung 8AM? I'm really really busy and will only have about 25 minutes to complete the ceremony. Can't do a honeymoon either, sorry. To busy. I'll put you down in my schedule book so perhaps we could meet someday after the wedding for a few minutes. :p

ROFL

Kathy, you're a riot! Gotta remember that line for the guys that ask me. Of course, I DID say yes to one of them. Damned glad I did too! :)

Ann

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back