• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me a story Sam

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon, and access a total of 12 angles of this scene, plus a little story: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tell-me-story-79006091

Tell me a story Sam.jpg

A story inspired by real events 😉. When ChatGPT appeared, many people found there an effective tool to translate texts. I know of people who have dedicated themselves to playing a D&D role-playing game with the AI, and of others who, by telling ChatGPT the ingredients they had, the AI suggested a recipe... The possibilities are almost endless.

Now try to imagine a group of Spaniards on the terrace of a bar, each one with a pitcher of beer, and one of them comunicating the others about the existence of ChatGPT and the possibilities it offered 😅😅😅. At that time, the AI was not so fussy about doing what was asked of it, and through the phrase "tell me a fictional story about..." we managed to get the AI to tell us in detail the most insane stories that we could imagine : Harry Potter with his wand stuck in his..., Marty McFly traveling through time for darker purposes, our national politicians urinating on each other and throwing excrement, Jesus Christ entering the Vatican with a shotgun...

Nowadays, it's quite rare to get ChatGPT to do something like that, compared to the early days, and that's where it occurred to me to write this story, with real responses from the AI itself, but of course adapted to Sam from Samsung

Sam's Character, from Samsung, has been adapted for use in DAZ Studio by Shinteo: https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo/art/Sumsung-Sam-for-G8F-and-G8-1F-938656726

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back