• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me a story

calliebakes2

Tell me your best story with me getting the absolute shit tickled out of me while being tied up. I’m 5’1 with red hair. Size 6 feet that are extremely ticklish (and love to be worshipped and teased). I have a tickling fetish, clearly, but also have a foot fetish. Big into tickling orgasms as well- female ler for this girl, please ;) I’m not only ticklish on my feet, so go crazy with other places to tickle me and tease me. Also into edging. Get me close to finishing and then switch to tickling my feet like crazy. Annnnd go!

Kristy Palmer wasn’t just another politician with a dirty secret, given that her rampant tickle fetish had led to a number of arguably “bad” decisions in the past. Being a United States senator meant that the 43 year old woman had access to a lot of resources, including background checks on users that visited the same forums as her. One potential candidate in particular had caught her attention, a woman by the name of Callie Bakes. The bi-sexual senator was attracted to Callie’s petite nature and her undeniable lust for tickling. After a little in-depth research, Senator Palmer had determined the perfect moment to catch Callie while she was walking her dog. Poor Callie never even saw the black unmarked vehicle pull up out of nowhere before she was pulled into the back and sedated. Her dog was left unharmed thankfully, but Callie awoke to find herself tied in a spread eagle position in an unknown location. Calling out for help, she was met with the senator’s grinning face. Before she could protest, the senator explained her desire to tickle Callie, which filled the woman with a mix of fear and excitement. Realizing that they were both reduced to black bras and panties, Callie reluctantly promised not to tell a soul. Now the fun could begin.

Here’s my little opening, hope you enjoy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back