• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tempting situations

Why is it this always turns in to a silly left wing conversation about morals and inappropriate touching..

I think this thread brings up an interesting question.

My read of the OP's posts is that he is quite aware of context here, and isn't suggesting tickling someone in a way that would be construed by the person as creepy. I suspect there is actually agreement on this point from all sides here: if the person being tickled finds it creepy, then it's a no go.

However, what the OP is presenting is a situation where the person being tickled doesn't find it to be creepy; instead, they find it to be fun and playful. Assuming that this is how it is perceived by the person being tickled, is it "wrong" for the tickler to get off on this?

If we step back and remove physical touch from the situation, I think most here would agree that it wouldn't be wrong. For instance, if you were to simply look at someone - again, in a way that they didn't perceive to be creepy - and then went home and masturbated about it, would that be wrong? I suspect that most would consider this harmless fantasy, and something that the person fantasizing is fully entitled to have.

So, then, is it a question of physical touch? Back to the OP's point, if you were to hug someone - again, in a way that they didn't mind and didn't perceive to be creepy - and then masturbated about this moment later on, would that somehow be wrong? Again, I suspect that most wouldn't consider this to be any sort of violation, and that the person is entitled to fantasize about a moment, even if it involved physical touch, that was perceived as innocuous by the other party.

So, if it's not actually a question of physical touch, then is it really just a question of consent? Tickling in the real world is almost always non-consensual. If one's position is that non-consensual tickling is never ok - even if it is momentary, well-received, and done by a person who doesn't get off on it - then at least this would be a consistent argument. Case closed.

However, what the OP is proposing here is only missing one of these things: it IS momentary, it IS well-received, but the person doing the tickling gets off on it. Assuming one does have a problem with this variation, but doesn't have a problem with playful tickling done by a non-fetishist - with all other variables remaining the same - then it's tantamount to saying that there are different moral rules for a generally non-consensual activity like tickling based solely on whether or not you're turned on by the activity.

Perhaps, then, it's not actually a question of how it is perceived by the other party, whether physical touch is involved, or whether it's a classically non-consensual activity like tickling, but more about the intension behind the action? More simply put, if you operate in any way where the intention is to get your rocks off, holding everything else constant, is the sheer fact that you did the action with that intention what makes it bad?

Stepping back again:

- Does looking at someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?
- Does hugging someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?
- Does tickling someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?

It would seem to me that either all of these 3 questions must be true or none of them are true. Not even looking to demonize anyone here, or get into arguments. I've just always observed that there are often strong morally-driven reactions to some of the scenarios that people post, and am more curious around about where the root of this actually is.

Stepping back again:

- Does looking at someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?
- Does hugging someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?
- Does tickling someone, without the other person perceiving it as creepy, but knowing that it'll turn you on make it wrong?

It would seem to me that either all of these 3 questions must be true or none of them are true. Not even looking to demonize anyone here, or get into arguments. I've just always observed that there are often strong morally-driven reactions to some of the scenarios that people post, and am more curious around about where the root of this actually is.

If you're saying the other person is knowing it'll could even possibly turn you on, then, no, it's not creepy.
If your examples are omitting whether the person knows...
That's the issue, isn't it?

Why is it this always turns in to a silly left wing conversation about morals and inappropriate touching..

Because only certain things are acceptable to extremists. Generalities are paramount, never individual cases unless an incredibly rare case is to be cited as an excuse for extrapolation and the complete reordering of society. Let us hope the pendulum will soon be released to swing in the opposite direction and whack the wokerati right in their pronouns. Incidentally, that last sentence was adapted from an article in the Telegraph, a British newspaper sensibly at polar opposites to the Guardian.

In fact, Ideologues of either wing are humourless fanatics who have opinions with which they themselves don't actually agree.

I’m going to own my ignorance and admit I ain’t reading all that and quickly skimmed but I can assume it’s the same exhausting debate the tmf has had since 2001. You people can keep trying to convince others that touching someone as a way to sEcReTeLy indulge in your fetish is okay, while simultaneously wondering why women don’t come on here anymore/want to meet up with you.

And if this isn’t what this thread is about, my apologies :p

I’m going to own my ignorance and admit I ain’t reading all that and quickly skimmed but I can assume it’s the same exhausting debate the tmf has had since 2001. You people can keep trying to convince others that touching someone as a way to sEcReTeLy indulge in your fetish is okay, while simultaneously wondering why women don’t come on here anymore/want to meet up with you.

And if this isn’t what this thread is about, my apologies :p

No, that's pretty much it.

“Tempting situations” is literally the story of my tickling life lol, literally FULL of those

Totally true wesker.
What starts as a harmless bit of fun between two consenting people,is dissected by the woke police and made by inference into something completely harmful,usually by a person who posts very little, never shares content, and who doesn't have anything other than a basic profile.
I have voiced this to a moderator and await his reply,advice and guidance.
It is quickly becoming not worth posting material or experiences on here.

I recently had a tempting situation but the other way. Was sitting in our recliner when our house keeper walked it and saw me. She is late 60s and not afraid to say what she feels, also is a friend. She instantly started walking towards me with a big grin and asked me if I was ticklish. Instant butterflies. She came right out and said she loves to tickle feet and came right over and gave me a brief tickle. I was like a deer in headlights, wanting her to really get me but I was too shocked to say so. The whole rest of the time she kept commenting how much she loved to tickle and how she was going to get me. After she left I wrote her and casually mentioned I hadn't been tickled in a long time and was curious how hard she could make me laugh and offered to let her. My wife has some health issues and tickling hurts her hands. I didn't think she would mind especially since it was totally platonic and just a fun thing - well I was wrong. My wife was very upset when I mentioned it and I ended up writing back and explaining it couldn't happen because I didn't want to upset my wife. Now it's totally awkward plus I really was looking forward to getting tickled. I should not have pursued the situation.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Ok here's a couple of tips for you younger people when presented with "tempting situations." Two words: DO IT! You see a sole peeking out from under a blanket, or a foot dangling off the arm of a couch, a friend's mom someone doing yoga in front of you with her foot inches from you? A friend's wife stretched out during a game night with a bare or socked foot inches from your reach? TICKLE IT!

Some crucial bits of advice though:

1. Never "caress" or slowly stroke. That's creepy and inappropriate. NEVER be sexual about it. Be fun.
2. Do it intentionally, and look the person in the eyes if possible. For two reasons: A, you want to show that you're deliberately doing something playful and funny to them, NOT sneaky or creepy, and B, her reactions are half the fun!
3. Consider adding "Are you ticklish?" while you're tickling in a matter of fact and playful way. You can avoid being creepy if you get the tone right.
4. Lastly, if you're deliberate, you can REALLY get some good tickling in. Ideally it's two hands, eight fingertips, scribbling two ticklish arches simultaneously. None if this "quick poke with one finger" bs. Go big or go home.

All of the fears you have, "what people will think" or whatever. Trust me, it's all in your head. Nobody cares. So long as you do it right and don't make it weird, DO IT and have fun.

Quick story: My friend and I are teenagers and we're swimming at a pool, and his mom is there with us sunbathing. She is GORGEOUS. Tanned brunette who was a spitting image of jaclyn smith, just with jet black hair. I always wondered what her feet looked like but never saw them until that day. It's sunny out, she's got a black one piece on, and she's laying on a beach chair reading a book while my friend and I are playing in the deep end. Just us three, no one else. I decide at my young age that I'm going to tickle her feet. I'm going to do it. My heart is racing, waiting for her to get into a position where her feet are positioned to tickle, and after a while it finally comes. She adjusts herself in the chair and now her feet are dangling over the arm of the chair, ankles crossed. This is it! I've got to do it!! I am second guessing myself, again heart beating a mile a minute, and I muster the courage to go over to her, and I walk up, and see these gorgeous, dark red painted nails, tanned feet, creamy bottoms, looking just absolutely scrumptious, and just about the perfect height for tickling, right in front of me and I get closer and closer and I'm about to do it and...I chicken out. "What are you reading?" I asked my friends mom, and that was the end of it. Never got the memory, never got the tickle, lost my opportunity, which never came again.

That would be the last time I chickened out when presented with such opportunities.

The moral, again: DO IT. Life moves fast. These opportunities don't come as often as you might think. If you do it right, don't be weird, be playful and nonchalant about it, you can create AMAZING tickling memories. But you gotta do it right.

I've been presented with probably hundreds of other situations like that in my lifetime since then, big and small, and I always go for the tickle. It's never ever backfired, and I have zero regrets.

It's worth it, trust me!! DO IT! :)

Thanks a lot for this comment, Zeezil. Really wish I'd read something like this back when I was younger. Could've allowed me to capitalize on some potentially fun opportunities instead of chickening out like you narrated in your story.

There was this one time at a pool party. We at the pool were playing frisbee, so there was a lot of noise and commotion. This one girl, we'll call her V, was constantly yelling at her teammates to pass her the frisbee. "Hey guys! I'm free! I'm open!" Unfortunately for her though, this would fall on deaf ears and she wouldn't get the chance to earn a point for her team. But here's the thing: when asking to have the frisbee passed to her, she had her arms raised. During this time she was wearing a one piece spaghetti strap swimsuit, so a considerable amount of skin was shown. Her pits were really white, smooth, and quite nice to look at. Being more of an armpit guy than a foot guy, I very much appreciated that. I'd also like to mention that this girl had a crush on me and shortly before the frisbee game, we were really playful with each other, pushing each other into the pool and whatnot. And while I didn't feel for her what she did for me, I couldn't deny that she was cute. So here's the situation: cute girl who has a crush on me and is playful with me, wearing a one piece spaghetti strap swimsuit, raising her arms straight up in the air, stretching her pits, too focused on the game to notice me behind her, and on the opposing team to mine. Talk about the perfect tickle opportunity. I chickened out, unfortunately, but in retrospect, if I had tickled her, I definitely would have gotten away with it. 1) From what I've witnessed, women are more likely to let a guy get away with tickling them if they're somewhat attracted to the guy; 2) We were already very physically playful with each other, so my attempt likely would have been construed as an extension of our playing; 3) Being on the opposing team means I had the excuse of saying that I was trying to sabotage her.

I had a tempting situation in my late high school years. Everyone involved was over 18 BTW. Our big group of HS friends (like 25 or so out of class of 500) went to a big entertainment center/bowling alley. Some of us had bowled a bit already, and were content to sit on the sidelines (actually, on the raised counters behind the lanes where the house bowling balls were sitting for anyone to use). At one point, there was hardly any room for another person to sit on the counter. A girl I knew as an acquaintance (just hung out in coed groups mostly, like tonight's event) came up and bemoaned the lack of a place to sit.
She was cute, nice medium build. Wearing a jeans, a jean jacket over a short sleeved, tight top. I thought, what the heck. I opened my legs in V and offered to let her hop up and sit right in front of me. Wow, she did it quite readily. We sat there conversing w each other and friends. Some of the others on the counter left, but she stayed put. Eventually, I needed her to move a bit (for my legs comfort, in all honesty. But at some point, I did put my hands on her ribs to make her move (she'd been teasingly 'uncooperative'). She yelped and jumped, and complained about being ticklish----And the game was on! I used mostly playful pokes and grabs into her ribs, getting around the flaps on her unbuttoned jacket. She really wasn't trying to escape, but just sat there while I tormented her, by tickling and taunting. Then, she did react strongly to my fingers and slid forward and off the counter. Her jean jack sides and back were still on the counter, so I quickly moved forward and had her 'trapped', standing in front of me, held against the cabinet by her tightened jacket. And those ticklish ribs were now mine for the taking! The diff in heights kept her arms a bit unable to come down and protect her sides, and I had a heyday tickling her for a few more minutes. Her shrieks etc were drowned out by the loud noises of the bowling alley, and anyone watching was sure it was all fun (she never threatened me in any way, just kept 'taking it' as it were). Eventually I could tell she was tiring so I released her. We chatted some more and the event broke up. I should have pursued her if only to see what could have happened, but we did travel in diff circles, and I just was lacking confidence and was sort of embarrassed at how I became a 'tickle torturer' so quickly. For better or for worse (as I look back, prob for worse) I enjoyed the opportunity but let more possibilities slip away.....oh well...water under the bridge.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back