• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 10 stages of laughter from skilled tickle torturing:: (ur ideas welcome also)

natscott6282

TMF Regular
1 snorting grunts and breath holding trying to keep it in (not always possible even from the start)

2 panicked laugh/screech as they reflex react to unbearable ticklidbness

3 frantic when they realize its not just a quick tickle and it carrys on

4 up a notch of panick as their entire body forces out hysteria

5 silent laughter as they literally run out of sound from laughing to hard

6 sobbing desperate laughter with inaudible words probably trying to communicate how ticklish it is for them in case the tickler doesnt realize

7 a complete blubbering mess

8 relief and thankfulness that its over

9 embarrassed aftergiggles as they come to terms with the fact they have been seen in their most tickled state by the tickler (obvs) and anyone watching

10 shuddering gasps every so often every few hours then days then months later when the memory pops back in his head

Reading your post has struck a chord with me, I usually describe myself as a switch with a preference as a ler, but I think I'm switching towards the lee side and being the recipient of your tickling goes beyond enjoyment t seems more like who I really am, especially number ten with the reactions to the memory of it later on.

Or sometimes it could go like this:

9B. gasps of absolute horror when the tickling, which they thought was over, starts up again with no sign of stopping and no mercy.

10B. a complete blubbering mess all over again.

9B and 10B can be repeated to the ler's heart's content. :devil:

Or sometimes it could go like this:

9B. gasps of absolute horror when the tickling, which they thought was over, starts up again with no sign of stopping and no mercy.

10B. a complete blubbering mess all over again.

9B and 10B can be repeated to the ler's heart's content. :devil:

tbh they did look totally adorable in that state &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;❤️❤️

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back