• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the actual hot spots

natscott6282

TMF Regular
I don’t mean the most ticklish spots how we normally talk about them, I mean those much more specific spots often hiding in the body that when u stimulate those points u get the full spasmodic jolt of the body, the spots thst u can often feel once you’ve located them because there’s some spasming going on in there, not just a tendon tensing or soft flesh caving in. I mean something you can feel inside like a reflex spasm that then ripples outwards at the speed of electricity through the body. its often couple with a contorted face and more of a choking sound than pure laughter and screaming. its often the start of silent laughter. and I also notice that for most ticklers it kinda acts as a limiter, and they know this level of ticklishness is the very maximum peak for that person, so they move on to find another hotspot or even turn it down having reached the goal

but theres a second thing also which is that u can continue on those hotspots and keep them at that peak. the only times I ever saw that maximum peak level was where the hotspots were located and kept on. but in my case only my own experiences.

anyway the question is where are the main actual hotspots u ever actually found ? I found certain point in the flanks and sides of the tummy, on and just inside hip bones, the lower few rib bones, sometimes also on the sides of the upper legs

Well I THINK I know what you mean. I admit I never had a partner, not to speak of, but I have tickled myself and there is definitely an area in my lower abdomen that is EXTREMELY ticklish, if done right. And it's not by tickling with a feather but digging in, in just the right way with my fingertips.

This is not easy to do by self tickling, because I think that doing it that way, by its very nature, will not work. But I have come close to that, though I know it would work much better if someone else did it.

Any female takers????? Please take me...

Best hot spot I found on a female lee was on the side of her pinkie toe. That one spot caused instant spasms and silent laughter. Instant pulling on her restraints and massive thrusts from her hips, pulling away… or at least trying to pull away. I could literally tickle the side of her pinkie toe with a banjo pick or a small comb and that was instant death for her. But she was always nice and secured, and reluctantly barefoot each time.

Interesting, I might have to try that on my girl haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back