• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler Chapter 6: F is for Fenty (M/F, None Consent, Forced Orgasm)

Note, the cast for this series has already been picked, so I will not be excepting any requests at this time.

If you missed the first volume, or just want to read it again, go here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=188854&highlight=Alphabet+Tickler

An Erotic Parody
The Alphabet Tickler

By SlaverTickler​

Chapter 6: F is for Fenty
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Forced Orgasm

“Oh, oh god, don’t do that, please, don’t make me cum again!” screamed Rihanna as the Hitachi vibrator was pressed against her swollen labia, “Please, I can’t handle another orgasm.”

Under his mask, Lenny smiled as he pressed the “body massager” against his victims wet loins. Rihanna let out a scream, and her body trembled as she was rocked by her third orgasm of the evening. Out in the hallway, unconscious and tied back to back, were her large thuggish bodyguards, both had been easily dealt with by the former military man turned schizophrenic sex fiend. Nobody had expected the Alphabet Tickler to show up at the singers home in the Bahamas’ looking to settle the score for the lies she told to the media. Rihanna, who’s last name is Fenty, claimed to be the 6th of the masked man’s victims, claiming she was his letter F. However when the news reports came out, Lenny was in Canada, and still working over his 5th victim Else Estrada.

“You brought this on yourself Miss Fenty.” he told her switching off the Hitachi, “You said I tided you to you bed, tickled you for hours, and forced you to cum with this type of device several times.” he said, reminding her of what had been in the news. “Well we’ve been at this for about 45 minuets now, and you still haven’t told me why yet.”

“I told you… it was… a publicity stunt.” said the winded woman, “I never thought you would actually show up and attack me.”

“Oh yes she did Lenny.” said the voice in his head, “Not only that, but I’ll bet she was hoping you would show up.” it added, “Either because she wanted you to do those things, or because she thought her body guards would be able to handle you, and you would be caught.”

Nodding, Lenny stepped back and admired the way he had tied his captive to the bed. The singers legs were bound to the head board at a 90* angle from her upper body, spread open so he could have total access to her pussy. The ropes were bound around her ankles, below and above the knee, as well as around her thick thighs, keeping her legs perfectly immobile. A pair of padded cuffs and two more lengths of rope kept the young woman’s arms pulled taught to the foot board of the bed. This wasn’t a completely original idea, he’d seen it on one of those bondage web sites, however he was finding it very effective for his purposes.

Rihanna’s chest rose and fell as she fought to regain her breath. For nearly an hour she had been bound naked to her bed, and forced to endure the humiliating treatment at the hands of her psychotic tormentor. The singers beautiful body was ruthlessly tickled, and she had been brought to orgasm multiple times, all against her will. The ceiling lights glistened of her dark sweaty body, and tears streamed down her face. There were two things she had most definitely learned from this experience, don’t claim to have been attacked by a cereal sex offender if you haven’t, and, that her next album would be called Cereal Offender.

Rihanna watched through terrified eyes as her captor walked over to the mini bar and opened the fridge. For a few minuets she could hear him fumbling around moving things about until he reappeared from behind the door with a tray of ice cubes in his hands. The woman’s eyes opened wide as she could imagine where somebody as sick as this guy might decide to stick one of those ice cubes, and began to pull desperately at her bounds. The urge to scream for help was tremendous, but their was no telling what this nut job might do to her, or her unconscious protectors before anybody could get to them.

The man walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of the mattress next to his victims heads. He bent back the plastic tray until several ice cubes popped out of their cells. Taking one he brought it up to Rihanna’s mouth and rubbed it on her full sensuous lips, as he ran his fingers through her long red hair. Rihanna was both grateful and surprised by her masked tormentors actions. The singer had never heard of anything like this happening, an intruder violating somebody and then showing them compassion?

“Why are you doing this?” asked Rihanna.

“Because you lied about me to the media.” replied Lenny, “You said I attacked you when I hadn’t” he continued, “In fact I hadn’t even decided who my 6th victim was going to be, until I saw the news report about your claim.”

“No, why are you doing this, being nice, I thought you were just a…” she said, pausing for a moment.

“Vile pervert?” he replied in question, “I am, and your torment has only begun, believe me, but it won’t be any fun humiliating you if your unconscious will it?”

“No, I don’t believe that, I think there is more to it, you aren’t a bad person, you’re just sick.” she said, “You really do hear voices, like the other women said, I don’t think you really want to do any of this do you?”

“Wrong, I do want to do it, all of it, it was just my faults sense of morality that kept me from doing it before.” he rebutted, “True the voices tormented me with their heckles, and screams, but they were just helping to show me my true path, my destiny.” he added, “Now, why don’t you tell me the real reason you lied to the press.”

Rihanna’s eyes widened and her pretty mouth parted into a bright smile as Lenny slipped two fingers into her right armpit. The sexy singers body arched and tried to twist to the left, but the ropes made escape impossible. Soon her body was trembling as hysterical laughter escaped her, causing her to scream and throw her head from side to side. Lenny soon decided to straddle the helpless woman’s thrashing frame, slipping fingers into the opposite armpit. Every so often he would pull his fingers out, and suck the sweat from them, the salty bodily fluid tasted like victory, and he revelled in the sight of tears rolling down his prisoners cheeks as she roared with laughter and pleaded pitifully for mercy.

Keeping one hand on her left armpit he placed another on her side under his thigh, and began to gently stroke her there. Rihanna practically jumped out of her skin shrieking and screaming for her life. By now of course the masked man had been fully aroused by his own deeds, and the singer couldn’t help but notice the strain his erection was putting on his sweat pants. The Caribbean beauty had heard the rumours about the masked man’s size, but she simply hadn’t believed anybody was actually that big. Now of course she wondered if his previous victims (who had appeared on the Tyra Banks show) hadn’t under scored the man’s impressive member. There was still the question of who “Victim A” had been. At the time only Elisha Cuthbert and Tyra herself had been attacked, but the threat on Erica Durance had been made public. Tyra had warned his first victim, that she would find out whom they had been, and she would get even. That was very surprising coming from Tyra, but now that she was going through it Rihanna could truly certainly understand it.

The 5’10” Nubian beauty screamed like never before as fingers probed her luscious body. The man’s touch seemed to cause her body to become ticklish, almost as if her had some special power to make her more sensitive. The singers body tried to twist and buck, while her thick thighs strained to pull themselves free of their bindings. Soon both of her captors hands were kneading and massaging her lower ribs, and she responded with more squeals and pleading.

“Let the beat out kid.” said the gravely voice in Lenny’s head, “I think he needs a little fresh air, besides our plaything could use a minuet to breath.”

“Very true.” said Lenny as he stopped his attack on Rihanna’s person, however as he began to pull his pants down he noticed a glimmer in her eyes. “So, that’s why you lied to the media then is it?”

“What… what are you talking about?” she asked, “I told you the truth, it was a publicity stunt.”

“Your lying to me Miss Fenty, but I think I know the real reason why you did it now.” said the masked man, “One of my previous victims must have mentioned the size of my dick, and you wanted to see it for yourself.”

“No, that’s a lie!” exclaimed the singer, “What you did to those women was disgusting, and what you doing to me is disgusting, now let me go!”

“Shut up!” replied the man as he pulled a bag onto the bed with them, “You’ve been lying since the day to told people I attacked you, and you’re lying to me now.” pulling a silk scarf out of his bag, Lenny, folded it in half, and proceeded to wrap it around Rihanna’s eyes, “Quit struggling woman, I know the truth and I’m going to have some real fun with you now.”

Stubbornly Rihanna did her best to resist the masked man’s attempts to cover her eyes with the scarf. Swinging her head from side to side, causing her bright red hair to become matted against her forehead. Unfortunately her bound state left her all but defenceless, and she soon found her self in complete darkness as the scarf was tied tightly behind her head. Now, with his prisoner unable to enjoy the sight of his abnormally large member Lenny pulled his pants completely off and returned to straddling his prisoner.

“Blood clot!” screamed Rihanna as she felt the long throbbing member rest on her flat belly, “This isn’t fair, I want to see it!”

“So I was right then?” asked the man tuning on the Hitachi, “You lied hoping it would draw me out, and you could find out if what you’d heard about me was true.”

“I told you kid, she’s wanted this the entire time.” said the voice.

“Yes, ok, yes it’s true.” snapped the bound woman, “Now will you let me see it or not.”

“Of course not, it wouldn’t be torture if you enjoyed it now would it?” he replied with a question

The singer let out a loud grunt of protest, as she felt the head of the Hitachi press against her labia and clitoris once again. Rihanna threw her head from side to side, as the vibrating body massager caused her body to tremble with unwanted pleasure. Lenny smiled and stoked his cock as he heard the shuttered breath escape the helpless woman. With a flick of his finger he increased the intensity of the tool, and sent Rihanna into a humiliating fit of orgasmic rage that seemed to last forever to the Caribbean singer.

“That’s it kid, teach the lying bitch a lesson.” said the voice “Let her know it isn’t nice to lie… heh… it’s a sin in fact.”

“A sin, now that’s funny” replied Lenny.

“Please, please god, stop this madness.” sobbed Rihanna, tears streaming down her cheeks, “I don’t deserves this torture, nobody deserves to be treated like this.” she continued, “I just wanted to see your dick, please I am sorry I lied.”

Suddenly an even more wicked idea popped into the man’s head as he slipped off the bed he turned the body massager on again, causing Rihanna to struggle franticly for fear of another orgasm. Turning the Hitachi to it’s lowest setting he pressed it against the soul of the woman’s left foot, causing her to burst into hysterical laughter from the attack. The singers body thrashed like never before, and she screamed like she was being murdered. One could almost believe a thousand volts of electricity were being sent through her body based on the wild convulsion it was making.

Lenny raised the Hitachi to the next setting and brought it down the inner part of Rihanna’s calf, and down to her impressively powerful thigh. Rihanna wailed and her struggles became even more violent. A small pool of sweat filled the singers navel, and the rest of her body glistened with the salty bodily fluid. The sight of the woman’s tall fit body struggling desperately for to free itself filled his body with such lust that he was ready to explode, however he knew a little more torment was due for his victims lies.

Kneeling beside the bed the masked man dragged the vibrating device against the outer side of Rihanna’s left buttock sending a tingling sensation up her back, and forcing her pelvis to thrust upward. The hysterical laughter seemed to lesson and was gradually replaced with loud moans, however the pleads for her torment to stop continued. Raising the intensity of the Hitachi to it’s third level increased her moan’s even more so. Soon it seemed like she was trying to fend off yet another orgasm, wanting to make sure she couldn’t the intruder began rubbing her clit with his fingers, in minuets the singer had her 5th orgasm of the evening, and passed out.

“That won’t save you ‘Size Queen’.” said Lenny as he recalled something he’d read on line, “You’ve got two more orgasms coming before I cut you lose, not to mention picking my next victim.”

“Oh, oh… that’s my favourite part!” exclaimed the voice, “Make it a Latina, I am in the mood for something spicy, how about you?”

“yea… Latin women are pretty hot.” replied the masked man as he picked up a handful of ice cubs, “Did you know Jessica Alba is half Latin?”

“Yeah, to bad she seems to resent it, what with the blond hair and contact lenses that make her eyes seem blue .” commented the voice in reply, “Some people just don’t realize how green the grass is on their own side of the fence sometimes.”

Dividing the ice between both hands, Lenny proceeded to rub them against the bound beauties breasts, stirring her slowly to consciousness. The woman’s dark nipples grew stiffer then ever, and he couldn’t resist the urge to lean over and suck hard on the chocolate brown nubs. Rihanna moaned as she felt the pleasure run through her body, momentarily forgetting her predicament. The man soon reminded her, when he dropped the ice and began tickling her sides, while he worked her nipples with his strong tongue and lips.

Taking hold of his long member, a devious, and somewhat humorous idea came to mind. Slipping the fat knob of his cock into her left armpit, he began to masturbate himself against the sensitive walls. Rihanna’s lower back lifted off the bed, and she exploded with laughter at the rapid rubbing of her hallows. Screaming and throwing her head from side to side she pulled desperately at the ropes that held her arms parallel, and helpless.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” blurted the singer between fits of laughter, only to find that her pleading did nothing but turn-on her tormentor all the more, “Oh no… mmmm… not again!” she grunted as she felt the Hitachi massager press against her labia and clit once again, “Please… oh, oh god… I can’t stand another one… mmmm, oh, mmmm… please… not… another… OH SHIT!”

Lenny continued to fuck Rihanna’s left armpit, causing her to squeal and laugh continuously until he eventually shot a think heavy load into the sensitive crevice. The Caribbean beauty felt like she was going to vomit as she felt the man’s cum splash against her body. It was almost as gross as the time Justin Biebber had kissed her on BET. The big difference being that this wasn’t happening on live television. Then it dawned on Rihanna that she’d just had her 6th orgasm of the night, and he had threatened her with seven. That meant the only other thing left was for her to pick his next victim. In her current state she was far to exhausted to hold out, and knew she would blurt out the first name that came to mind. The singer didn’t want another woman to endure what she had, but there was just no way she could endure anymore.
“This is the police!” screamed a man’s voice as a fist pounded on the door, “Open the door or we will be forced to knock it down!”

“Oh fuck!” said the voice in Lenny’s head, “Pull up your pants kid, and lets get the fuck out of here.!”

“Yeah, I think you’re right.” said the masked man, “Don’t worry about the next chapter though, I have the perfect girl in mind, all on my own.” he said with a smile.

To Be Continued...

Hopefully this chapter will tie you animals over until I can get the rest of Volum 2 done!

Last edited:
Good stuff!

Glad you're back at it and look forward to more.......:blush:

Damn, I was hoping F would be Jennifer Freeman. Hopefully H will be Vanessa Hudgens.

Damn, I was hoping F would be Jennifer Freeman. Hopefully H will be Vanessa Hudgens.

Sorry it's not. I weant for and beyond to make sure this was an very diverce group of victims. Besides I don't even know who those women are.

OH I see who they are now. Well they are both beautiful I can tell you that nobody from the OC or High School musical will ever be in anything I write. I am too old for the HSM growd, and I hate shows like the OC.

I like the way you start the story... since the 3rd orgasm....

undoubtedly, every one of the chapters have a high level of originality...

I like the way you start the story... since the 3rd orgasm....

undoubtedly, every one of the chapters have a high level of originality...

Hey Vince check out the link at the top of the page and you can go to Vol. 1, where the first 5 chapters are hiding out.

I need more of this! I love it!

I am glad to read that Jrod, because I am working on 3 of the next four chapters. I am really wrapped up in H, and if you knew who it was you'd understand, but don't worry G is plenty hot in her own right.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back