• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ask For Some Bailout Money Thread

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
State why you should get some bailout money and how much you would like. Who knows you might get lucky. :p

State why you should get some bailout money and how much you would like. Who knows you might get lucky. :p

I am not from your country originally My planet blew up Therefore,I need one billion dollars to settle onto a new planet :D

Apparently the NYC public schools need 2 billion dollars or they'll have to fire 15,000 teachers, one of them probably being me. So that's what I'm hoping for, President Obama.

(I know, so much for "silly stuff." :p )

I would like 250,000 dollars to start my busness KTT. A very reasonable sum and quite a bargain if you ask me. :)

I am working on a thesis that Tom Cruise is in actuality Xenu.

To fund this, I need to hire spies with all the latest newfangled spy-like equipment.

I think a paltry sum of 50 billion should tide me over....for now

I want $20 million to bail me out of the fact that my parents weren't rich. :D

I need money so that I can be bailed out of student loans and some money for a new car and some other expenses.

$10 million should cover what I want
:)

Okay, i need 30 or 40 million because i need to have my lawn seeded. Hey, if they can spend it on the national mall. Why not my lawn, right?

I wish to build the TMF compound. This will require about 200 acres of land to be developed for housing and such, plus enough money to pay for all utilities and so everyone that lives there does not have to work for The Man anymore and can follow their own pursuits at their leisure.

I think the paltry sum of $20 billion should cover it.

I don't really need a whole lot. Ten million should be enough to pay off my bills, my parents' debt, fix up my dad's vehicles that he inherited, and to expand my sword and dagger collection. :firedevil

I am gonna up my request for bailout money to a million dollars. Nice round number. :p

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back