• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The BEST and most TICKLISH Date! Part 1

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Just had a session with a beautiful lady... we will call her Brenda! We meant last month on a retreat. Due to the overabundance of males, I never really got the opportunity to talk to her. The moment she arrived, the men swooped in and surrounded her. She was a goddess. All I could think of is WOW... she is gorgeous! Before I had the chance of getting to know her, after she had to leave early. I was so sad... I missed the opportunity of a lifetime! She was average height, perfect build, sweet deep voice, and her feet... WOW! She wore flip flops but I noticed her feet were ENORMOUS for her height. They appeared think and wide, the toes were perfect with a shade of black. A very sweet lady.

Well... my dreams came true! A couple weeks ago we reconnected online and she confessed that she liked me from the moment we meant. Even though it was brief, she really wanted to hang out with me. We talked for a few weeks and set a date to meet halfway.

Brenda had horrible luck with men and had decided to just give up! She'd been treated awfully in past relationships, taking a toll on her mental health. She has overcome so much adversity and is a very successful women. She's in her late 20's, but acts as if she is in her late 30's. That is how mature she is. Her confidence and independence was so freaking HOT! She was also highly educated and very successful in her work.

The day finally arrived, we meant in the parking lot. We got to know each other and she felt comfortable in coming back to the hotel room I booked. She was wearing a cute top sweater with tank top underneath, tight yoga pants, and white Adidas. The lust was in the air...

She propped herself on the bed... I laid down next to her cuddling her. I gently tickled her belly and she had a reaction like never before!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAP PLEASEHEHEHE THAT TICKLESSSHEHEHE..." begged Brenda. She was horribly ticklish! I hit the jackpot!

Despite her ticklishness... and begging... she was thoroughly enjoying it! She explained how she'd been stressed and depressed so this was actually helping her. She was VERY ticklish though... and how much could she take even though she was very tough!

I moved down to take off her shoes, slowly removing her sneakers and revealing her BIG wide feet encased in black socks. Perhaps the biggest sexiest feet I've ever tickled. She fought me while I tugged each shoe off her foot.

"Please don't tickle my feet... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT TICKLESSHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP NOT MY FEEHEHEHEHEHET!" Brenda was getting such intense tickle torture she filled the room with deep hearty laughter. She had the hottest giggle ever!

She had such big meaty feet but couldn't handle getting them tickled...

"Tickle tickle tickle miss hot shot! What's a matter? She's sooo tough but she's so ticklish... what about the toes?" I teased.

"NOT THE TOHOHOHOES PLEASE STAHAHAHAP HEHEHEHEHEHEHE NONAHAHAHAHAHA," she begged.

It didn't take long and Brenda was strapped in. She was fully tied up. Her arms and ankles were secured. I started with her upper body and tickled her armpits before slowly working my way down to her big boobs. I teased and nibbled her nipples while she begged and moaned with giggles. When i got to her belly, she lost it! I tickled every inch of her torso and mid section, while she screamed and laughed, begging for it to stop. When I arrived to her hips and middle area, she was very hot and turned on. She didn't want it to stop but couldn't handle the tickle torture punishment she was receiving. She always wanted to be tickle tortured and would often wish a cute guy would tickle her. She was never tickled in high school or college so now she was getting more than she wished for! This poor lady was in over her head with tickle torture!

I tickled in between her legs in more ways then one. When I squeezed her knees and behind her knees and up under her cute but she screamed with laughter.

"NOHOHOHO NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHE AHAHHH THIS IS AWFULLLLLLLLHUHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAHAHAPPP PLEASEHEHEH," she begged.

Even her calf's were super ticklish! Everywhere tickled!

By the time I got to her bare feet, she begged and whimpered... "please don't tickle my feet anywhere but there!"

I slowly inched my fingers towards her feet with a plethora of tools to make her go insane! It took both my hands to grip her right foot and lightly tickle the ball of her foot.

Her reactions were amazing, "NO NO NO ARG HEKEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP."

I used my fingers, hairbrush and comb which really drove this tough girl nuts! Such a confident lady that was too ticklish and in over her head.

Then I noticed she had her vibrator so I used that against her... turning it on and running it all over the bottoms of her big meaty soles!

"NO NO NO STOPPP HEHEH OHHHHHHH HEHEHEHEHEHE THAT'S NOT FAIRRRRRRHEHEHEHE HELPHEHEHE," she begged.

She was really enjoy this! Unfortunately for her, the tickle torture was just beginning! I spent a great amount of time focusing on her big sexy ticklish meaty soles.

Eventually she had to safe word! :) but lets just say the tickle torture went on all day and night!

Stay tuned for more! :)

Attachments

• TicklishDate1.PNG
    TicklishDate1.PNG
    754.8 KB · Views: 298
  • BrendaTickleTortured2.jpeg
    BrendaTickleTortured2.jpeg
    594.2 KB · Views: 265
  • BrendaTickleTortured.jpeg
    BrendaTickleTortured.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 212
  • BrendasBigFeet.jpeg
    BrendasBigFeet.jpeg
    781.2 KB · Views: 332
  • TicklishDate2.PNG
    TicklishDate2.PNG
    365 KB · Views: 246
  • TicklishDate3.PNG
    TicklishDate3.PNG
    434.2 KB · Views: 218
  • TicklishDate4.PNG
    TicklishDate4.PNG
    508.9 KB · Views: 169
  • TicklishDate5.PNG
    TicklishDate5.PNG
    369.7 KB · Views: 169
  • TicklishDate6.PNG
    TicklishDate6.PNG
    610.9 KB · Views: 184
  • TicklishDate7.PNG
    TicklishDate7.PNG
    98.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Great story wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back