• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best current models according to you ?

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
If we are talking about all the tickling models in activity, who are they now ?

I'm not necessarily crazy about many of the big name models now. Ot saying they're bad and not trying to be offensive. I just find more enjoyment when a studio brings in a new girl or a girl that may not be well known, maybe an amateur, as they always seem to be explosively ticklish whereas some of the professionals seem to... have it down to a science on how to react, if you catch my drift. Again, not trying to insult anyone, just giving my preference.

Anyone who is familiar with IcePrincess for example, their store brings in randoms from the outside or friends of some of their current models who very well may have been random themselves at one point. Many of them are new to the fetish and explosively ticklish which is fun to watch.

I'll be biased obviously but I get asked often who my most ticklish are. I can answer that but I can also say for me, who sells the most.

The most ticklish that I work with are (in no order):

Greasy Rose
Liz River
Amecia
Kylie Moone
Bella Ink
Mia Hope
Ama Rio
Lil Mizz Unique
MJ

I may be missing one or two but those are the handful off the top.

Who sells best are Amecia and Kylie, with MJ right up there also. I wish I had a pulse on what the customers love about those three. Its hard to understand because I know it isnt JUST looks (although thats important also obviously) because I have some drop dead gorgeous girls I work with who don't sell anywhere near the number that those two do.

Last edited:
Tomiko (Various Producers)
Rachel Adams (Various Producers)
Constance (Various Producers)
Amanda (Tickled Pink)
Devyn, Ryan, and Quinn (Girls Will Be Girls Club)
Melissa (Perverstage)

I'm not necessarily crazy about many of the big name models now. Ot saying they're bad and not trying to be offensive. I just find more enjoyment when a studio brings in a new girl or a girl that may not be well known, maybe an amateur, as they always seem to be explosively ticklish whereas some of the professionals seem to... have it down to a science on how to react, if you catch my drift. Again, not trying to insult anyone, just giving my preference.

Anyone who is familiar with IcePrincess for example, their store brings in randoms from the outside or friends of some of their current models who very well may have been random themselves at one point. Many of them are new to the fetish and explosively ticklish which is fun to watch.
I look at Ice Princess/Tickled Pink the exact same way. Wondering who the next new girl is gonna be. Makes things more exciting.

I'll be biased obviously but I get asked often who my most ticklish are. I can answer that but I can also say for me, who sells the most.

Greasy Rose
Liz River
Amecia
Kylie Moone
Bella Ink
Mia Hope
Ama Rio
Lil Mizz Unique
MJ

Who sells best are Amecia and Kylie, with MJ right up there also. I wish I had a pulse on what the customers love about those three. Its hard to understand because I know it isnt JUST looks (although thats important also obviously) because I have some drop dead gorgeous girls I work with who don't sell anywhere near the number that those two do.
I've got a big place in my heart set aside for Kylie's feet. They're amazing and I'm quite fond of they way you and your folks tickle her mercilessly

I've got a big place in my heart set aside for Kylie's feet. They're amazing and I'm quite fond of they way you and your folks tickle her mercilessly
Shes due back again soon :)
Such a cool girl to work with and talk to, I cant say enough good things !

In a just world, Allison from Tickle Room would be considered a modern legend.

In a just world, Allison from Tickle Room would be considered a modern legend.
I feel like a Legend would be someone that shot a lot of videos (like at least 50), and bonus if it's for multiple studios.

Right now if someone ask me the biggest name in the fetish world I would say Ama Rio or Indica Jane, they are everywhere.

before that, MJ, Scarlett Storm, Kelli Lynn sage, Jade Indica, Tasha ...

There is one girl from Italy that is currently shooting a lot (Lily Bayle I think), otherwise it is only in the US that we see enough studios enabling a small "Star System".

We did try in France to ping pong some models with French Tickling but it's really not the same

Greasy Rose
Liz River
Amecia
Kylie Moone
Bella Ink
Mia Hope
Ama Rio
Lil Mizz Unique
MJ

I keep hoping you can get Sahrye but I don't think she does hardcore tickling anymore. She does occasional stuff with Jamie Daniels and FTKL but that is light bondage playful type stuff. I bought your clip with Alba. Very good . Good looking girl with pretty feet for sure.

I keep hoping you can get Sahrye but I don't think she does hardcore tickling anymore. She does occasional stuff with Jamie Daniels and FTKL but that is light bondage playful type stuff. I bought your clip with Alba. Very good . Good looking girl with pretty feet for sure.
hello and thanks!

Alba was super cool to talk with and work with. I told her one of my major influences was Italian. She laughed and said 'gee who could that be?' Which shes right, theres only one and Saudelli is head and shoulders above all when it comes to his barefoot bondage material. Excellent stuff.

I don't think Sahrye does either, so highly unlikely. I was just chatting to FTKL yesterday, he and I are a lot alike personality-wise even though our clips are far different (despite sharing the genre). Good dude for sure.

Some of my favorites would be Imelda, Chloe, Christina, Dalvina and Layla (may or may not be active) from The Tickle Room; Cynthia, Gabrielle and Melissa from Perverstage; Svety, and Lilli from Octopus stuidos (and other studios); Crys, Destiny, Amanda from Tickled Pink; Cali Logan (one of my all time favorites from various studios); Amecia, Kylie Moone, Mia, Rae, Skylar calico from Fettish (and others); Bella Luxx from various stuidos;

Some from France (Frenchtickling and BGTProds) that I'm surprised you've never collaborated with (not to my knowledge at least) was Lysa and Ocelia. Would have loved to either see Calixte and Alex get a crack at Ocelia for some double lick tickling or perhaps had Calixte over at Frenchtickling.

I'm sure there are many more models I can name but these are some that came to mind first.

Some from France (Frenchtickling and BGTProds) that I'm surprised you've never collaborated with (not to my knowledge at least) was Lysa and Ocelia. Would have loved to either see Calixte and Alex get a crack at Ocelia for some double lick tickling or perhaps had Calixte over at Frenchtickling
Distance issue. I tried with Lysa.
Thing is when you get models from another studio they usually sell bad, unless you use them very differently. So you can imagine bringing a model by train, only to make like 4 sells because she did already everything and you dont bring anything new

Some of my favorites would be Imelda, Chloe, Christina, Dalvina and Layla (may or may not be active) from The Tickle Room; Cynthia, Gabrielle and Melissa from Perverstage; Svety, and Lilli from Octopus stuidos (and other studios); Crys, Destiny, Amanda from Tickled Pink; Cali Logan (one of my all time favorites from various studios); Amecia, Kylie Moone, Mia, Rae, Skylar calico from Fettish (and others); Bella Luxx from various stuidos;

Some from France (Frenchtickling and BGTProds) that I'm surprised you've never collaborated with (not to my knowledge at least) was Lysa and Ocelia. Would have loved to either see Calixte and Alex get a crack at Ocelia for some double lick tickling or perhaps had Calixte over at Frenchtickling.

I'm sure there are many more models I can name but these are some that came to mind first.
My favourite these days is Jezebel Lee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back