• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Music Videos ever made thread...

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
Every time they have lists of "Best Music Videos" ever made, it's always the same ones, which are good - Sledgehammer, the I Want my MTV one, Thriller always at #1.

But they always leave really good ones off, some I think should make it.

What do you consider the best music video/music videos ever made, artistic wise, or other reasons?

So damn many. After I finish my "Top 25 Favorite Albums of All-Time" list (which has taken me over three months cutting them down), I'm going to work on a music video list. Purely subjective, so personal favorites, and it's all about the videos not the songs. A lot of my favorite videos, I don't even like the song necessarily, let along the band/artist.

A few off the top of my head... agree on "Sledgehammer" (and even "Big Time"), Genesis "Land of Confusion", Guns N' Roses "November Rain", A-ha "Take On Me", Johnny Cash "Hurt", Madonna "Like A Prayer", Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

1. The Phantom of the Opera (from the movie - Emmi Rossum & Gerarld Butler) - TOP 1

The rest are not in order:

2. Some from Michael Jackson: ( Smooth Criminal, Thriller, Billie Jean, In the Closet)

3. Love Song - by the Cure

4. Dove's Cry - Prince

5. Gold - Spandau Ballet

6. Some from Duran Duran - (Save a Prayer, Hungry Like the Wolf, Union of the snake, Reflex, Wild Boys, etc..)

7. Blow your Trumpets Gabriel & Ov Fire and the Void - Behemoth

8. Porcelain Heart - Opeth
Harvest - Opeth

9. Change, Pale Shelter, Mad World - Tears for Fears

10. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
One - metallica

10a. Don't Cry - GNR

11. The Humming - Portishead

12. See You - Depeche Mode

13. For The Love of God -Steve Vai

14. The Wall - Pink Floyd

15. Hunting High and low - A-Ha

15. Bridge - Queensryche

Last edited:
Heh, best music videos? That's a good question. I stopped watching MTV or VH1 a long time ago but I'm guessing their on the net now. There were never any music videos I particularly enjoyed. Of course, if there's ever one made with a woman dancing in lingerie and a feather boa for a crowd of other women then that will be my new favorite music video. ^_^

One of my favorites has always been Billy Joel's "Keeping The Faith", where he's in "music court" trying to get out of a problem, and then the judge and everyone start dancing. I know that his now ex wife Christie Brinkley was in that video too.

Ah, I finally remembered a few I liked!

One Week (by Bare Naked Ladies), Run Around (by Blues Traveler), and Time (by Hootie and the Blowfish). Ah, good times. ^_^

Here are some of my favorites. I tend to enjoy the funny ones the most

Weezer- Buddy Holly 1994

The Foo Fighters: Learn To Fly 1999

Ok Go: Here it Goes Again 2006

The Rolling Stones-Shes So Cold 1980

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back