• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Body and Soles of History Part I (F/F feet/non-con)

ANRRI365

TMF Novice
Hello! I have tons of writings that I have never shared or posted before until now. I am going to post a couple short stories. If you like my work, please leave a like or a comment! If there is an audience, I'd like to share with the community! Enjoy!

The history class was quiet as Dr. Renner stood in front of the room, her eyes scanning the faces of her students.

Jade, the stoic goth college sophomore, had an annoyed look on her face. Jade's a tall, slender girl, about 5'11' with long, naturally black hair with some blue streaks in it. Jade had piercing blue eyes, a pretty face with a nose ring, and multiple tattoos covering her arms, neck, and body.

Jade had an annoyed look on her face, as usual, as Dr. Renner picked her to be the volunteer for the demonstration on early colonial punishments.

"Jade, please come to the front," Dr. Renner called out, gesturing towards the stocks set up at the front of the classroom. The stocks were an authentic replica of early colonial stocks. They were large, heavy, and had two holes for which the condemned would place their ankles. The stocks were also equipped with a smaller set of stocks above the hard wooden seat for the persons' wrists to be fixed about their head.

Jade hesitantly made her way to the front. "I can't believe she called on me for this non-sense," Jade muttered to herself.

Once at the front of the class, Jade eyed the stocks with distain. "Shall we begin??" Jade said sarcastically to Dr. Renner as she motioned toward the stocks.

Dr. Renner had Jade sit down on the wooden seat and placed Jade's ankles into the stocks first. Once in the holes, Dr. Renner carefully closed the heavy top of the stocks and secured them with a pad lock. Next, Jade's arms were locked in the holes above her head. The holes were quite a distance above Jade's head, and she was stretched very tight. Jade was completely unable to move her arms down. Jade shot a glare at Mrs. Renner.

"Is all this necessary? I can't move." Jade said with an attitude.

"Yes, Jade. You won't be in there long, relax."

"Relax....OK sure," was Jade's response with annoyance.

Dr. Renner moved on with the lesson.

"To make this demonstration realistic, we need to remove your boots and socks, Jade," Mrs. Renner announced, reaching down to unlace Jade's heavy goth boots.

"Uh, I don't think so... don't take off my boots!" Jade protested, but Mrs. Renner proceeded to remove them, unbuckling each of the many shiny buckles on Jade's black boots. With each buckles release, Jade became more and more annoyed with the entire situation.

Both of Jade's boots were removed and tossed unceremoniously on the floor in front of the stocks, revealing Jade's tall black socks. Dr. Renner moved Jade's wide leg jeans up slightly to find the top of her socks and pulled both socks off at the same time.

Once her socks were taken off, Jade's pale, size 9.5 soles were on display for the rest of the class to see. Jade's soles were very soft, with high arches and long, slender toes adorned with matte black nail polish.

"Oh, how nice and cute your feet look, Jade," Dr. Renner commented, causing Jade to flush with embarrassment. Jade had a complex about feet in general, but she really hated her feet being seen by people.

"What, are you some kind of foot weirdo?" Jade retorted to hide her growing embarrassment with having her feet on display.

Dr. Renner ignored Jade's snide comment and began to turn toward the class to continue her lecture.

Before she turned completely around, she noticed some lint on the sole of Jade's left foot. Without thinking, she brushed the lint off. Jade gasped and jumped in the stocks, startling Dr. Renner.

"Are you alright, Jade?" Mrs. Renner asked, slightly concerned.

"I'm fine," Jade quickly replied, her annoyance evident.

The teacher noticed a big piece of lint stuck on the bottom of Jade's toe stems. Without warning, she leaned over and used her fingers to pluck the lint out, causing her long, manicured nails to scrape the undersides of Jade's toes.

"Hey, stop touching my feet!" Jade yelped, squirming in the stocks. Her face became a bright shade of red.

"Don't like people touching your feet, Jade?" Mrs. Renner inquired with a mischievous smirk. "Are you perhaps ticklish?"

"No! I'm not ticklish! I just don't want to be a part of some foot fetish crap!" Jade shouted with frustration.

Jade was indeed very ticklish, and she knew it. Jade had nice feet only because she took care of them. Jade would never let anyone touch her feet because of their ticklishness.

Dr. Renner had enough of Jade's comments and attitude and came up with an idea.

"Well, that's good, Jade, because now we can move on to how townspeople would wash the feet of the prisoners in stocks as an act of sympathy," Mrs. Renner announced to the class.

Jade did her best to hide her growing concern. Jade glared as Dr. Renner walked toward the chalkboard and picked up an eraser. Dr. Renner walked back toward the stocks and began to rub it on the soles of Jade's feet with the eraser.

Jade immediately started struggling in the stocks, her face contorting as she tried to remain composed. Dr. Renner rubbed the eraser against her high arches and around her heels. Jade's body squirmed, and her feet twitched with each touch.

The class began to notice Jade's discomfort and started teasing her. "You aren't ticklish, are you, goth girl?"

"N-no, I'm n-not ticklis-hhh! This is so stttt-upid!"

After a couple of minutes of being tortured with the eraser, Mrs. Renner finally stopped, and Jade let out a big sigh of relief. Jade had almost lost her composure from the constant buffing of her sensitive soles.

But her relief was short-lived as Dr. Renner brought over a wash bowl of soapy water, a brush, and a washcloth.

Jade's eyes widen with panic. She could see the writing on the wall. Dr. Renner intended on washing the chalk dust off her soles, and there was nothing she could do about it. Jade decided to try and reason with her.

"Dr. Renner, how about we skip the washing part?! I think the class gets the idea," Jade said sweetly, however the panic obvious in her voice. Dr. Renner sat the washing equipment down and pulled up her stool, directly in front of Jade's helpless feet.

"Really, Dr. Renner, I don't want my feet washed..."

Ignoring her comments, Mrs. Renner dipped the short handled brush into the basin of water and began to scrub Jade's feet. Jade had never felt something so ticklish in her life. Jade instantly started to squirm and writhe in the stocks. Dr. Renner scrubbed the arches and sides of her delicate soles, causing her feet to jerk and twitch with each pass.

"Pppp-lease, e-nough with my feeeeet! Stop!" Jade protested through clenched teeth, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Is something bothering you, Jade?" a classmate teased, fueling the fire.

The teacher continued to scrub Jade's soles from the heels to the soft balls of her feet. Jade's eyes were slammed shut as she grunted in frustration. Her fingers reaching and spasming above her head , trying desperately to relieve the tickling.

After several minutes of relentless sole scrubbing, Dr. Renner put the brush down and picked up the wash rag. Dr. Renner took the rag and began washing Jade's toes individually, running the cloth in between her toes and the toe stems. Jade cried out in a sharp gasp. Her worst nightmare was coming to reality. Jade's toes were excruciatingly sensitive, and now they were being played with, and she could do nothing. Jade twisted and shook in the stocks. Her grunts and gawfs became louder and more pronounced.

"S-stoppp touching my tooooes!" Jade begged, trying to maintain her composure.

Dr. Renner began to roll each toe with her fingers with the cloth dragging on the sensitive toe stems and soft skin in between. She could sense the desperation of Jade as she tormented her toes.

"Oh my goodness, someone's toes are very sensitive!" Mrs. Renner teased with a smile. "Sure, you aren't ticklish??"

Jade's feet squirmed and twisted as the teacher washed her toe stems, her toes too ticklish to handle the torment. Jade could no longer hold back her laughter. Her toes were her weak spot, and the teacher was not going to stop until Jade broke.

Jade brust out in uncontrolled laughter as Dr. Renner continued with her toes.

"You have to stop touching my toes!!!" Jade begged as the class egged Mrs. Renner on.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of torment, the teacher stopped, and Jade was left to catch her breath. Sweaty and exhausted from the forced laughter.

Visibly annoyed and embarrassed, Jade's face turned red from the ordeal. Dr. Renner took a dry towel and dried off her feet, especially her hyper-ticklish toes.

As the towel moved around her feet, Jade again was forced to squirm and twist, gasps, and giggles escaped her lips as Dr. Renner took her time drying her feet off, making sure to tickle those highly ticklish spots she found during the washing.

"Stop touching my feet!" Jade desperately exclaimed through chuckles as Mrs. Renner finished up drying her sensitive soles. Each touch causing her to react in a ticklish manner.

Dr. Renner dropped the towel and walked away from Jade's squeaky clean soles.

"Can you please let me out now?" Jade, still catching her breath, asked.

Dr. Renner walked around the back of the stock slowly. Jade wiggling in confusion and slight panic.

"You were really struggling! All that laughing and pulling on the restraints must have made you tense!! How about a massage out those tight areas..." Dr. Renner said in an ominous tone.

Jade's eye began to dart around as she tried to understand what Dr. Renner was talking about. Jade would soon find out...

Last edited:
Yes a great story. It sounds as if her classmates know her weakness too, perhaps they can use that against her. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back