• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the cruelest tickling

mch5

TMF Regular
Hello there TicklePeople!

The Evil-Psycho-Tickler wish to know...
What's the cruelest tickling you ever saw on video/clip?

It would have been a video from Tickle Japan, where i think one guy tickled a girl, who was obviously very ticklish, for about...27 minutes straight, i think. And when i say straight, i don't mean just 27 minutes of tape time. I mean his hands were on her, tickling her continously for 27 minutes. She got no breaks, there were no changes of the camera angles, it was just straight up mercyless tickle torture.

It would have been a video from Tickle Japan, where i think one guy tickled a girl, who was obviously very ticklish, for about...27 minutes straight, i think. And when i say straight, i don't mean just 27 minutes of tape time. I mean his hands were on her, tickling her continously for 27 minutes. She got no breaks, there were no changes of the camera angles, it was just straight up mercyless tickle torture.

where can I get this video?

I would try "Clips4sale". I think Tickle Japan had a store their.

That being said, vidoes where Tasha is being tickled from Tickle Abuse also tend to be pretty good, as she is horribly ticklish. And she has a nice rack and ass ;)

I'm not sure that I would like to see someone tortured that bad......

I was just about to mention the exact same video, Rin's Tickle Torture from Tickle Japan. 27 minutes straight without letting up at all. She got it so bad that by the end she could barely laugh anymore, and her voice was getting hoarse lol.

http://www.clips4sale.com/8469/480660

Rin's Tickle Torture 1A and 1B are the same video with 2 different angles.

Glad somebody mentioned Rin's Tickle Torture, which is my favorite clip ever. Her reactions are as strong at the end of the session as at the beginning.

I'm most definitely with you on this one.

I couldn't even watch that Paradise clip that was called Non Con but most likely fabricated. The girl, if she was acting, appeared very distressed and that didn't aid me in any way.

Still love the TA clip where Tasha has her way with Brooke focusing on the armpits most of the clip. Nasty Good

I love when its extreme!!!!

tasha tickled in stocks(and licked by Taylor raz)
Tasha tickled in revenge by Cindi
Cindi tickled by Brooke( dont beg already)
Rhonda tickle tortured and spanked (hogtied)
Remi knees(tickled by brooke)
Gone in 60 seconds (brutal armpit torture to beautiful Diane)
panic in the stocks (beautifully sadistic)
pleasure in torture (fantastic sadistic Tasha)
Priscilla tickle tortures a man in stocks (IMPRESSIVE) 6003tc
a few yaqui clips uperbody)
a few Dungeonmaidens(FANTASTIC)
Alli toetied by MS Raven (Ms Raven is underrated but I think she was the cruelest tickler)
sexy roxy first time tickled by kelli
elisa graves ("my head was about to explode")
snobby nicole tickled by Raven (EXTREME)
the final minutes of the ordeal in Its too much (striker entertainment)

Great thread!

I'm most definitely with you on this one.

I couldn't even watch that Paradise clip that was called Non Con but most likely fabricated. The girl, if she was acting, appeared very distressed and that didn't aid me in any way.

You know, it's funny. 99% of the time i would agree, but for some reason "Rin's tickle torture" doesn't feel that way. Maybe it's because she speaks japanes, or maybe's it's her reactions. I'm not sure, but for some reason this video is different the the usual "Non-con videos" out there.

I watched Dont Feel Bad for Tasha!!! Cruel unerciful tickling, delicious

Tickle Abuses, tasha with Rico, and the amazon chick who tickles tasha as well was pretty intense. The amazon one starts out erotic and funny because i like seeing tasha get revenge tickled, but then you start feeling bad for her. Also the bleu fetish cupcakes video was pretty hardcore. she doesnt laugh much, but i felt like she was suffering pretty badly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back