• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Day Before.. Offer. And .. Headspin

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross went into the office the day before his shot, many troubles on his mind.

Ross's troubles were about to get worse.

Ross's private office line rang, and Ross picked it up. "Hello"

"Ross, it's Tim, I'd like to talk to you"

Ross slammed the phone. The caller was not Ross's client and Friend Tim Patrick, but rather it was Tim Tazzio.

Tazzio called back. Ross picked up. "Tim I'm busy, what do you want?" Ross clipped.

"Ross, it seems as if you think I am your enemy always looking to fight. I just called to say hello. You know that I'm getting married soon" Tim said.

"Good Luck Tim"

"Ross, after my marriage, I really would like to talk about a proposal" Tim said.

"Tim, there's one problem. You've screwed me over so many times, that I just simply don't trust you" Ross said.

"This proposal will be with a group of investors, so it wont just be us. You can have Alan Hell and any attorney you want check it all out from left to right and up and down. I want to call a truce" Tazzio said.

Without giving the details, Ross said. ""Tim, I have something very important to take care of tomorrow. I will get back to you in a week or two" Ross said.

"Fair enough" Tim said.

Ross hung up, and walked around the office, staring at the ceiling.

As if losing 100 million in a deal was not bad enough, Ross now had Tazzio knocking at his door

Ross checked out early.

When Ross got home, he looked even worse than he had.

"Something happened. Spill it or I will get it out of you" Kayley said.

Weakly, Ross gave Kayley a light kiss on the cheek, went to his closet to angrily throw his work clothes in it, changed into his house shorts and a T shirt , and swore

"Fuck!" Almost yelling.

"Okay, so CEO had his temper tantrum. Now would you like to tell your partner what's really bothering you, so I can try to help?" Kayley said calmly.

"Tazzio calmly called me, and offered to do a deal to bury the hatchet" Ross said.

"Are you going to take him up on his offer?" Kayley asked.

Ross sighed. "I dont know, and I dont care. Right now I'm concerned about you, me, us , the shot, and losing 100 million" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley got dresssed, went to a diner for dinner, and ate.

When they got home, Kayley offered Ross her feet, which he sniffed, tickled, as she squealed.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! And then Kayley climbed the ladder and got on her toes.

After they ripped off each other';s clothes., Ross kissed Kayley from head to toes, and then stuck his pecker into her, as Kayley moaned, came, and Ross erupted with a rush!

"Thank You" Ross said, lightly kissing Kayley.

"Dont mention it. Under the job of wife, remember?" Kayley said.

Shot day had now come .

Everything that could possibly be swirling was.

A 100 million dollar loss, the shot, which would probably hurt Ross like Hell for a week, and oh to boot, an offer from Tazzio.

How would it all play out?

That would be seen

Ross does not trust Tim, and Mitch does not trust "The real T"

Thanks for the good wishes. The author will know about his R?L shot and its effect within days.

More to come as health allows

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back