• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, we are finally here!!! We have finally made it to the phase 3 ending series of my Deputy's Universe. I want to thank all of you for following the adventures of the characters within this universe and I hope it has been a great ride so far. This series will be 21 extensive chapters filled with a lot of story, tickling action, physical action, emotions and drama! It is an epic journey and I hope you enjoy it all. A lot of work was put in to making this series very entertaining and I love bringing this to the greatest fans ever. As you know, this universe is about characters. It is about the story of their lives. Of course it includes tickling, but it is story first. The tickling is the "action" scenes. Trust me, there is a lot of tickle action, a lot, but I want you to enjoy the story as well. There will be a "Phase 4" in the future, but right now, let's go on this journey. Ready for it? Let's go! Of course, your comments is most welcomed! I love to hear/read what you think!

RETRIBUTION​

final Retribution- WEB FRIENDLY.png

PART 1

Timeline: Spring 1889, 7 months after The Deputy & The Outlaw: Justice

Bella Toscano woke up in a state of shock after having another bad nightmare. It has been at least 36 hours since she was kidnapped by these Greek women warriors and held in some kind of cell. They didn’t even speak to her. They would just pass by and put some food and water in her cell, then laugh at her. After doing that, they would leave. She asked them several times to let her go, or what they wanted with her. She recognized the large Greek woman, as she was the same one who was there in her home when she was accosted and kidnapped. The 37 year old woman, had great fear in her body. She found herself getting very emotional as she sat in this cell. She tried sleeping, but every time she closed her eyes, a nightmare would consume her mind. She looked around and saw there were multiple cells in this building. She had no idea where she was at, and who else was there with her. Even when she called out, her voice would echo off the brick walls, and no one would come to her. She had nightmares of Carissa, who was one of the women who kidnapped her. Bella remembered her distinctly as she was the one who threatened her physically to sell her farm. She was also the one who ended up kidnapping her. It was because of that threat that she actually went out to hire some criminals to help protect her, and even intimidate the Greeks. She was desperate to not sell her family farm. She was willing to do anything to save it. When she did hire the outlaws, there was an unexpected benefit for her. The leader was a very beautiful woman, who was well known as an outlaw and went by the name La Diabla. She found herself smitten with her as she invited her to her home and dined with her. That led to some flirting and eventually some sex as they ended up in her bedroom. She wished La Diabla was here now, so that she could rescue her. A tear fell from her eye as she felt very scared and nervous about what was going to happen to her. “I need to get out of here….”

In another part of the building, three women sat back and enjoyed their meal. On the table where they were seated sat a large roasted chicken, along with vegetables, some tortillas, spices and a large pitcher of water. They were all in a celebratory mood as they began a mission by their leader. This mission was all about going after several women who cost their employer, Christos Andino, an opportunity to collect new sex slaves from the United States, and a woman that declined to sell her farm to him. This was about exerting their strength in the New World. Their leader, Thalia Laskaris, was set out to provide retribution to those who caused Christos to experience some defeats. They had captured one woman who was going to suffer, and they waited for Thalia to return to execute the rest of her plan. One of the women, Carissa, was second in command of Thalia’s select group of trained women fighters. She loved the fact that now, they were going to make other women suffer and bring them back to the harem in Greece. She loved fighting and really loved dominating other women. She looked over at her two cohorts and was very happy to see them. Peta was an upcoming and rapidly improving warrior, and then there was Amalia, who was an experienced fighter, but not as powerful as Peta. During this moment, she remembered how Amalia was beaten by Peta when they had a practice training session many months ago. Peta overpowered the young woman and was even cocky enough to challenge Thalia herself. That ended in a humiliation moment for Peta, and even Amalia got to have a little fun with her. There was a total of 6 women in this group, and four of them were in Mexico. The remaining two were still in Greece as Christos needed some of them to watch over his harem. As she took another bite of her chicken, she smiled. “I am glad you both are here….” she told them, as her mouth was full.

“I can see the chicken in your mouth! Hasn’t your mother told you to not eat with your mouth full? Hehe” Peta joked back. She loved ribbing Carissa and was also very happy to see her after so many months. She was part of the group that accompanied Christos on his journey to Southeast Asia to pick up new slaves after his attempt in Santa Selena did not work out. She got to spend a lot of time with Thalia and the others, and she got better at her craft. She stood an even 6 feet tall, but had well developed muscles, and great strength. She learned well under the tutelage of Thalia and Carissa, and she learned how this group would control and break new sex slaves. She didn’t realize she learned it originally when she was tickled in front of her fellow soldiers by Thalia the last time she was in Mexico. It was such a humiliating moment, but she learned from it. When she was shown how they broke the new women, she was in awe. She loved how the trapped women would scream in laughter and would eventually break mentally, physically and emotionally. Then she watched with great lust as they were sexually teased and conquered. That gave her such excitement and when it was her turn, she loved the experience. Peta got to work on some young Vietnamese girl that was so tiny! Probably 4’11” tall and definitely under 100 pounds. She was about 20 years old, and her body was hyper sensitive. The way that woman broke after being ruthlessly tickled was etched into her mind forever. Then, she got to enjoy the spoils of her body and made her have an earth-shattering orgasm several times. Once she got that experience, she craved it even more. Thalia had told her she will be needed on this new journey as they planned to dish out revenge to someone and bring her back to Greece. She was not told the full plan, but she knew whatever Thalia was planning, it was going to be ruthless. But right now, she was going to enjoy having fun with her fellow soldiers.

Carissa laughed a bit and even some bits of chicken fell out of her mouth. She covered her mouth, then grabbed a drink of water to clear her mouth, so she could snap back at Peta. Once she drank the water and swallowed, she slammed her cup onto the table. “Hey! I eat the way I want to eat! If I want to have my mouth full of chicken and spit it out, then I will do that! Hehehe” she cracked back.

“Would you say that if your mother was here?” Peta said, raising her right eyebrow in a mocking gesture.

“No! I am not crazy! Hahahaha but my mother is not here, so I am not worried….” Carissa laughed. She felt this excitement in her body, and she couldn’t wait for Thalia to arrive with Rose Galanis, so they could finally have their way with Bella. She was under orders to just kidnap Bella but do nothing to her until Thalia arrived. All she thought about was how much she wanted to attack the older woman’s body. She saw how sexy she looked and couldn’t wait to get her naked and break her. She was still upset over what happened to Rose and wanted to get revenge. Bella had Rose tortured and it even made the woman be afraid of some outlaws. She really wanted to get revenge for her, but Rose told her to stand down. Now, that revenge was finally going to happen.

“When will Thalia be here?” Peta asked, then took another bite of her food.

“She will be here soon. She is bringing Rose, as well as those other two women she added. She told me those two women were freed from jail to help us destroy Darby Reeves. I don’t know what she has planned, but knowing her, this will be a very fun experience for all of us. Hahaha” Carissa responded. She was looking forward to meeting up with Thalia and loved the fact she was creating a bigger army. With two of their fellow Greek soldiers back in Greece, adding these two outlaws would be beneficial as they would have numbers. She remembered Thalia telling her that’s how Helga and Svetlana were defeated. They didn’t have the numbers. She knew they could probably handle Darby on their own but wanted to really destroy the woman. Then, she heard a noise. “Hey Peta, go check that out. Make sure it is not someone other than who we are expecting.” she instructed.

“Ok, I will be right back.” Peta said, then took a final sip of her water. She then stood up and then went to the doorway when she suddenly stopped. A person entered the doorway, and it surprised her! Then, she realized who it was. “Thalia? You’re here!” she said.

Thalia had a small grin on her face as she entered the room. She was followed by Rose, and the outlaws Sabrina Alamain and Barbara “Babs” McKenzie. She walked in with great confidence in her stride as she was excited that her plan was coming together. She waited 7 months for this moment, and she wanted to make sure everything went according to plan. Dressed in her black, Greek style military uniform, with black leather boots, she walked over to the table to greet her fellow soldiers. Her long, auburn colored hair flowed behind her, and it was time for business. “Yes, I am here now. I am glad to see all of you here as well. I think it is time for business.” she told the group.

“Did you want to sit down and eat? It has been a long day.” Carissa offered, then pointed to an empty spot at the long table.

Thalia did a slight shrug of her shoulders and figured that would be a good idea. Might as well have a full stomach as she discussed what her plan was to get revenge against their enemies. She made her way to the empty spot, and she also motioned for Rose, Sabrina and Babs to take a seat as well. Once she sat down, she grabbed some of the roasted chicken and prepared her meal. She filled her cup with water, then looked at the rest of the team. They were now all seated and facing her. “Ok ladies, I know I have been very quiet on what my plan is. We are all here to get together and get revenge against those that dare defy us. As you know, Christos was very excited to come to America and gain new members for his harem.” she began.

“Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt, but who is Christos?” Sabrina asked. She had no idea who they were discussing and wanted to get informed. She still felt this was all too surreal for her. She was in prison, about to be transferred to another, potentially raped, but then this beautiful, yet fierce Greek female warrior rescued her and her partner. They were told that they were needed to help get revenge against the woman who put her in prison, Deputy Darby. Even on their way from that escape scene, all the way into Mexico, even getting another woman named Rose, her rescuer didn’t go into too many details. She just told her name, where she was from, and that she wanted to get revenge on Darby. She would look at Babs a few times and wonder if they were going to be ok, but the opportunity to get revenge against the Deputy was exciting. Thalia told her she would explain everything once she got everyone together and go into great detail. Now, she was here and could tell these Greek women looked like fierce warriors. It was a little inspirational to see, but also chilling.

“Yes, I heard his name mentioned a few times, so I am curious on who he is as well.” Babs added. Like her partner Sabrina, she was very happy to be freed from prison and to be on the loose again. She was in awe of that woman with the auburn hair as she seemed very intimidating. She let Sabrina do all the talking, but she listened and felt some sense of danger with that woman. She wanted revenge against Darby, as well as her clumsy apprentice Becky, but there was something about this Greek warrior that unnerved her. She wondered how this plan was going to be executed and what was their involvement.

Thalia looked over at the two outlaws and had a slight grin. She was very happy she rescued these two because they would be motivated to get revenge against Deputy Darby. While traveling in Mexico near the Texas border, she managed to get a hold of some American newspapers. There was an article of the heroic deputy from Plotsville who foiled two robbery attempts and captured these two outlaws that were also wanted for robberies in the territory of New Mexico. As she read the article, she knew these two would love to get some retribution against their captor. Since she didn’t have two of her own soldiers with her, some of them had to stay back in Greece at Christos’ request, she wanted additional women. These two would be highly motivated, so she decided to break them out. She did a lot of studying about Darby over the months. She would ask Rose, who knew some contacts in the United States to get as much information about the deputy as they could gather. She knew she lived in Plotsville, was single, was a hero, foiled many crimes and learned more about what happened in Santa Selena. Thalia also remembered her visit with Priscilla Montenegro and learned Darby had some help in bringing down that trafficking ring. She had no idea who La Diabla was, but to her, it didn’t matter. She was focused on one person, and that person was going to suffer. “Christos Andino is my employer. We live in Greece, but he has holdings over here in the Americas. He pays us handsomely and we watch over his harem. We collect sex slaves for him.” she said calmly.

“Sex slaves? Wow, that’s interesting. So, all of you are traffickers?” Sabrina asked. She was getting curious about these women and now she was going to learn a lot more. It sounded very interesting.

“Yes, we are involved in it. Mainly to satisfy Christos and his out of control sexual urges. Hehehe” Thalia giggled. She knew her boss had an insatiable lust for sex. He paid her well, so she just went along with all of his crudeness. She could see some level of excitement in Sabrina’s eyes and that was a good sign. “My team helps in the purchase of the sex slaves, or we capture them ourselves. It is a fun job to do. Seeing all those women captured and being used for carnal pleasure. Christos is not the only one who enjoys their company, so do we….” she smiled and noticed her fellow Greeks smiling as well.

Babs looked around and could see the look of lust on all of the Greek women’s faces. It blew her mind that these ladies were probably heavy into lesbian style activities and that really excited her. It made her think about what she and Sabrina did as well. “That is good to know. Hmmm….I like that.” she chimed in.

Thalia looked towards Babs and smiled. She liked that reaction and it appeared that perhaps these two outlaws also shared their sexual activities with women. A smile grew on her face as she thought these two would be very useful after all. “Yes, let’s just say we like to have our own urges satisfied. Hehe Now, when we capture them, we are in charge of breaking them to make them more…….docile. We use certain methods to make sure they lose their minds, and we break them. Then, we give them pleasure that their bodies feel overwhelmed and now they are obedient sex slaves to Christos and to us….” she explained.

“Methods? What kind of methods? I think I like the sound of this….” Sabrina asked as she heard Thalia talking about dominating other women. She started to think that they were all very alike one another. She too used methods to get women to do their bidding. In her mind, she thought “I bet my method is better than yours and more sexy!”.

Carissa could see the look on Sabrina’s face and liked it. The outlaw seemed very interested in their methods and she felt her own arousal growing. She absolutely loved breaking those women and now it looked like they were going to have a conversation about it. “Yes, we use rather unique methods to break them. You see, our boss does not like the women to be scarred or damaged. We use a very powerful method of persuasion that does not damage the skin and really drives them absolutely insane. They sometimes wish we would use more cruel and inhumane methods. Hehehe” she told them.

Sabrina smiled at Carissa’s response and was curious on what methods these women used to break their new slaves. It was still interesting these women were involved with sex trafficking, but it didn’t faze her. She thought about how her own method was probably superior to theirs as she loved how she broke women into doing things for her crimes. She looked around and saw the looks of confidence and even some arrogance on their faces. She knew she and Babs were also a formidable duo and they must have been respected enough to be a part of this group, otherwise they would still be in prison. “That sounds VERY intriguing! Hehehe it kind of reminds me of what my partner Babs and I do to women. You see, we also have a great method of getting women to do what we want. Hell, while we were in Plotsville, we broke two of their citizens into helping us rob a few places there. We are very good at what we do as well.” she boasted.

Thalia smiled as she listened to Sabrina’s boasts. It delighted her knowing that these two outlaws would be capable of helping her out in her mission. She even found Sabrina very attractive. There was something about her that got her excited. But she had to return to business. She wanted to get her plan going, then perhaps she could have some fun with Sabrina later. “Good to hear that! Then we are all on the same page. This mission will be a sweet one. My plan is to capture the good Deputy. I want to bring her back here, break her mind, body and soul, and then we take her back to Greece. She will make a fine addition to Christos’ harem, but she will also service me as well. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than to have her face between my legs.” she told the group with a smirk.

Carissa couldn’t help but smile when she heard those words. She knew when Thalia was focused on something, she was always successful. She also loved it when she talked erotically. She hoped she could witness that moment. “Thalia, what is the plan? How will we capture her? Plotsville is pretty well protected, right?” she asked.

“Not as much as you think. Babs and I managed to terrorize that town a little. I think we can get it done…” Sabrina told the group. She wanted to feel important in this group. She knew the woman at the head of the table and her rescuer was a very strong and dangerous woman. But she didn’t want to just be some stooge in this plot. She wanted influence and she couldn’t wait to tell the group what she had already done to Darby and Becky!

“Sure, we could go into Plotsville, scoop her up and bring her here. But what is the fun in that? This woman dared challenged any bounty hunter to confront her. I want to break her slowly and for a long period of time. I figure, I want to make her come to us. Here in Mexico. She will be out of America’s jurisdiction and on foreign soil. She won’t have the help of American law enforcement. Once she arrives, I will quickly defeat her, then we have our way.” Thalia told them. She then leaned back in her chair and took a drink of water.

“How will we get her to come here? She doesn’t even know who we are, or where we are?” Carissa asked. She loved the idea of Darby being in Mexico, but she couldn’t understand how they would make that happen.

“Simple, my friend. She will want to come here because she wants to rescue people that mean something to her. We will capture people close to her and bring them here. Then, I will invite her to come and try to rescue them. I want to throw the challenge down at her. She seems pretty stupid, so I am sure she will be in a great rush to come and save her friends or people she knows. She will walk right into my trap and then, she will end up in Greece. Hehehe” Thalia said with a smile.

“Hmmmmm….I like it! Yeah, that sounds like it will work. You know these hero types. Always wanting to save people that are in trouble! She will fall for it and then she will be ours. What friends are we going to capture?” Carissa asked, getting more and more excited about what the next steps would be.

“Well, I have a particular friend in mind. I did some research on her and I know she will come to try and save this person I have in mind. I also want to bring Christos some new sex slaves. So, I need more women to capture as well.” Thalia told the group. She then turned her attention over to Sabrina and Babs. “I know you two were in Plotsville a while and caused such chaos. You confronted that silly deputy, and can you think of anyone we can take from Plotsville? Someone she knows and would come rescue? I figure any civilian would do, but I want to make it more…..personal.” she asked.

Sabrina looked at Babs and they both smiled. She had loved this idea of revenge so far, and the fact she would be involved in getting revenge really excited her. She immediately thought of someone to kidnap, but then figured someone else would probably be a better fit. She wanted a little revenge herself as she remembered someone at her trial that sent her to prison. There was a woman there who testified against her as an eyewitness. Her initial thought was to capture Becky, but it was possible the young woman would fight them, and she wanted this to go really smooth and easy. She thought of someone and smiled. “Oh yes, I know someone we can capture and bring here. This woman will never expect to be captured and tormented. I have a desire for a little revenge on this woman. She helped send me and Babs to jail.” she said, then winked at Babs.

Babs looked at Sabrina and she was curious about who Sabrina was thinking about. She hoped it would be Becky again, as she wanted revenge on her for tickling her feet! The way Sabrina smiled though, she figured it wouldn’t be her, but someone easier to capture. A smile formed on her face as she thought about two women. Ruth, who helped foil their bank robbery attempt, or Mandy, the sexy blond they dominated but watched them get captured. “Hey, who are we going to get?” she whispered to Sabrina.

“I will tell you later. I think you will love the idea. Hehehe” Sabrina whispered back.

Thalia saw the gleam in Sabrina’s eyes, and it made her feel confident. Her plan had to work perfectly as she wanted to get revenge on Darby. “Good. Then we have some folks to capture. We will depart for Texas tomorrow. Time to get everything in motion. I do think we need a little entertainment first. Like I said, we will bring Christos many new sex slaves from this journey, and I want to bring him someone who defied his wishes. That idiot Bella Toscano deserves to be punished for defying our offer AND for tormenting Rose. No one does that to us and gets away with it. So, how about we all go down to her cell and have a little fun with her. To give a demonstration to our new friends here on what we do and what will be Darby’s fate when we finally get her. Shall we?” she smiled, then stood up from her seat.

Sabrina’s eyes popped wide open as she was about to watch this woman in action! She was very fascinated by what they did and how they would make Darby suffer. She wondered if their methods would be as fun, and erotic as her own. She just knew her style would be better and if the opportunity arose, she would demonstrate it on this prisoner they already had. “That sounds great! I am looking forward to you torturing this Bella Toscano person.” she said with enthusiasm in her voice.

“Yes, you will enjoy what we do. Now, it is time to make this bitch scream….” Thalia said as she then headed out of the room, followed by her fellow conspirators. She wanted to have a good time in preparation for her journey. She figured this would be a good warm-up and it served many purposes. It would force Bella to sell her farm finally, but also some retribution for what she did to Rose. She was also aware of the other prisoner that came along with Bella, and it was time for both of them to suffer. As she walked through the corridors, she noticed the décor. The walls were of thick brick and had torches on the walls for illumination. Even with lanterns available, and even the more current technology, electric lights, being around, this place had the old Medieval style feel to it. The fort itself was centuries old as the former Spanish army created this place to set up a base on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and near the Texas border. It served as a military installation as well as a prison for prisoners of war. The fort was one long horizontal building that was two stories tall, with two other wings at the end of the “line”. It also faced in the direction of the port in Ciudad Del Reina as it was only a mile away. A large wooden fence, perhaps 10 feet tall, surrounded the grounds and had defensive towers at each corner. There were very large hills behind the fort, with some mountain-like terrain. The fort also had a lower level where the prisoners were kept. It was a cold, dark area and the torches on the walls were the only supply of heat in this area. Thalia had scouted out this location after learning about it from Priscilla Montenegro. According to Priscilla, this place was now used a supply storage facility for many smugglers. The fort was a pretty good defensive area, and she knew it would serve its purpose for this mission. A large army could overrun this place, but for a few women she planned to kidnap, break their wills and make them suffer? It was impenetrable. She did have a plan for Darby and couldn’t wait for that woman to arrive to this place. Once she was captured, tortured, broken and humiliated, she would take her to the port where her ship was now located and then they would be off to Greece.

Sabrina walked amongst these women with a feeling of confidence. There was something about Thalia’s own demeanor that motivated her. That woman seemed to be in complete control and now she was going to witness some destruction. Her eyes looked around the corridors and it did seem like some Medieval location. They made it to the main holding area and there were a lot of empty cells. She could see just how dirty the place was and the lighting inside the cell was minimal. They were only illuminated by the torches in the actual hallways. It was still surreal that they were going to capture several women associated with Darby. Those women were going to suffer just to lure Darby to his place. She felt a little strange going along with the plan because those women were going to be sex slaves, which meant she was involved with a trafficking ring of sorts. It didn’t matter in the end; this was all about getting revenge. Sabrina then noticed an upcoming cell and the group stopped. She looked inside and saw this woman, who appeared to be an older woman, sitting on the floor of the cell. She had long black hair, that looked disheveled. She thought she saw gray streaks in the hair, but it was still dark, so she couldn’t be sure. The inside of the cell had some sheets on the dirt ground, and there was a small area which looked like it would be where prisoners relieved themselves. There was no bed inside and it looked miserable. No windows, no comforts. Just a stall with bars. Sabrina then looked at Thalia who seemed to be focused on the woman. The woman inside slowly lifted her head and then stood up.

“You need to let me go!!! W-who are you???!!!” Bella shouted as she looked at Thalia. The woman appeared to be the one in charge because she was standing in front of what appeared to be a small crowd of women. She was frightened and she knew why she was kidnapped. They were probably going to try and make her sell her farm. Her body trembled, then she felt great fear when she saw Thalia smirking at her.

“Hmmm….you are cute. Carissa and Rose, you didn’t tell me she was a cute one.” Thalia teased, then slightly turned her head to look at her two cohorts. She saw slight smiles on their faces, then turned back towards Bella and her face turned to stone. This woman was the one who defied Christos and had Rose tortured. Now it was time to make her suffer. She got closer to the cell, wrapped her two hands around some bars and pressed her face into the space between the bars. “Let you go? That’s not happening. You see, you made my employer VERY unhappy. You refused to sell your farm. Then you made ME upset by having my friend Rose tortured. Remember that?” she said in a cold tone.

Bella looked beyond Thalia’s shoulder and could see Rose standing there looking nervous. She thought about what she had done to her, but she had to. That woman sent some kind of hitwoman to make her sell. Now this one in front of her seemed far scarier. There was something about her demeanor that scared her senseless. The way her face was peering through the bars, her eyes looking cold, and her voice sounded emotionless. Her own mind started to race as she wondered what was about to happen to her. Would they torture her, just like she found out how La Diabla, Vero and Gabby tormented Rose? That thought sent chills through her spine and she had to do something! “Look, I didn’t mean to upset anyone. How about you let me out of here, we all go have a nice meal together and we can discuss a compromise?” she pleaded.

Thalia smirked, then went back to a stone face. She felt her own adrenaline starting to rise as it was time to have fun. “There will be no compromise. When I am done with you, you will be begging to sell your farm to Christos Andino. My name is Thalia Laskaris and well, I am your worst nightmare….” she told her.

Bella gasped as she heard that threat. She knew she was about to suffer somehow, and they were going to try and force her to sell her farm! “No, you can’t! Look, I don’t want to sell my farm. It is my late husband’s and I’s land. It means everything to me. You already have every other farm in this region! Just let me be. Please, just let me go….” she said, her voice getting very emotional.

“You had your chance to do this the easy way. There is a price to pay for defiance. I am going to demonstrate on you in front of my friends here what happens to unruly, dumb bitches like you. Carissa, take her out of her cell. I think it is time we show her what Hell is going to be like.” Thalia commanded, then moved away from the cell door. She watched as her friend went to the cell and opened it up. She watched in great delight as Bella was screaming and backing away in terror. She smiled when she saw Carissa simply scoop the woman up over her shoulder and walked out of the cell, with Bella screaming and kicking her legs and swinging her arms. Thalia then grabbed Bella by her hair on the back of her head, lifted her face up and then slapped her. “You scream too much! Well, I guess I should get used to it because you will be screaming again shortly. Let’s take her to the interrogation room…..” she instructed, then let Bella’s head fall back down.

Sabrina watched in awe as she saw Thalia and Carissa manhandle this woman and now was taking the woman down the corridor. She looked over at Babs and she had that look of intrigue. They both had dominated women before, but there was just something about the way Thalia went about it that seemed rather intimidating. She looked at the corridor walls with the torches and she started to get excited. She could even hear the screams of the woman echoing off the walls. How were they going to torture this woman? Would it be as good as what she and Babs liked to do? She had excitement in her steps as she thought about how they were going to get revenge against Darby. She wanted her to suffer and now she was going to get a taste of how it would go. Sabrina followed the group and then they made a left. There was this large, cast-iron door and the tall Greek they called Peta, opened it up. She could hear that door creaking as it slowly opened and soon, they all walked in. Her eyes lit up as they appeared in what resembled a torture chamber. There were pillories, a long wooden table, chains with cuffs hanging from the ceiling, a sawhorse, a few chairs with holes in the seats, another chair that had extended armrest chairs that had ropes at the end of them and even what appeared to be two tables that had wheels on them, like a cart. She turned towards Babs and smiled. “Looks like this is Hell. Hehehehe” she giggled.

Babs giggled back and she looked around the room. The place was very dimly lit, until more torches were ignited, which helped illuminate the room. She watched as Carissa walked over towards the middle of the room, and then put Bella down on the floor. She started to feel some excitement in her body as she saw the look of fear on Bella’s face. She was also very curious about what they were going to do to her. “Hey, do you think they will kill her?” she whispered to Sabrina.

“I don’t know. They might. I’m just glad we are on their team.” Sabrina grinned.

Bella found herself on the floor and she looked up. She realized she was completely surrounded. She felt her heart racing as she saw the cold stares back at her. Her eyes darted around and tried to see if there was any place she could run to. She could see the different contraptions in this room and that made her worried. When she looked at Rose, she felt her heart stop. That woman had a look of evil satisfaction on it. She remembered how La Diabla, and her crew came back and told her that she would never have to worry about Rose ever again. It was true for many months, but now this very scary woman named Thalia had her captured. She knew they wanted her to sell the farm, but she just couldn’t do that. Her eyes then popped open as Thalia approached her. “Please….Just let me go. Thalia, let’s be reasonable here!” she begged.

Thalia looked down at Bella who was now on her knees. She could see that fear in her eyes, and she was thrilled. She loved it when her victims were scared. She remembered how recently, she scared and tormented a young Vietnamese woman. That woman was now probably servicing Christos’ genitals at this moment. She looked at Bella and this woman defied her employer. Now it was time for her to pay. “Strip…” she said calmly.

Bella gasped when she heard that word. She had to strip? “W-What do you mean?” she responded.

“Strip. What do you think it means? I want you to stand up, and strip yourself naked. If you refuse, then I will simply tear those clothes off of you. One way or another, you will be naked. Now, strip.” Thalia threatened. She clenched her jaw and stared right into a frightened Bella’s eyes.

Bella did not know what to do. This woman just told her to strip herself naked in front of all these women. That would be such a humiliating thing. But she also saw that look on Tahlia’s face. She could tell this woman meant business and would actually strip her naked. Her emotions started to build up in her body because it would be a humiliating moment to be naked in front of all these strangers. “Thalia…please. Don’t do this to me…” she whimpered.

Thalia then took a step forward towards Bella and snarled. “DO IT NOW! Or pay a price. Do not defy me….” she demanded.

Bella felt her body go cold when she saw Thalia getting closer to her. She knew she had no choice now. It was either do it herself, or have them do it, and possibly get physically hurt. She felt her eyes welling up with tears, but she had to try and keep her dignity as much as possible. She slowly got to her feet and now, every single pair of eyes was staring right at her. She scanned the room and saw these women practically salivating. She also made eyes contact with Sabrina. She looked different than the rest. Most of the women seemed to be dressed in some military styled clothing, but Sabrina and her blond friend seemed to be more dressed like La Diabla. She could also see them with happy smiles on their faces as her humiliation must be a form of entertainment for them. She then looked down at her own feet and saw her black boots. She was wearing tan pants, along with a white blouse with a frilly design where the buttons on the shirt were. She was wearing the same clothes she had on when she was abducted. She lifted her right foot up and she started to remove that boot. Once it slipped off, she then lifted her left leg up and removed that boot as well. She now stood in her stockinged feet and that fear started to bubble up again. “Thalia, why can’t we talk about this?” she asked.

Thalia saw Bella remove her boots and she stared at the black stockinged feet. She always looked forward to playing with a woman’s feet and hoped Bella’s would be very cute. She heard the woman begging again and she scowled. “You obviously don’t listen well. I said……STRIP DAMMIT!!!” she barked and moved towards Bella.

Bella winced as she heard that very strong tone in the voice and saw that gladiator type woman get closer. She moved backwards and put her hands in the air, pleading for mercy. “OK! I will strip! Please….please don’t hurt me.” she whined.

“I won’t say it again. If I have to, then let’s just say you are going to do a lot of bleeding….” Thalia threatened. She felt the surge in her own adrenaline as she really wanted to torture this woman.

Bella let a tear fall from her right eye as fear now overwhelmed her. All these women were looking at her and there was no one to help her. She then started to slowly unbutton her shirt as she continued to look around the room and at these women. They all had looks of lust and joy on their faces. The shirt was finally unbuttoned, and she slowly opened the shirt panels. She trembled with nervousness as her skin was getting exposed. She slowly slid her arms out of the sleeves and now, she was just wearing her bra.

Sabrina watched with excitement as she saw Bella stripping. She felt herself getting excited as this moment reminded her when she forced Mandy of Plotsville into stripping herself naked for she and Babs. So far, there was nothing Thalia was doing that she hadn’t done. That made her feel great pride as she felt she was just as powerful as this Greek warrior. She then watched as Bella took off her shirt and now, she was in her bra. She thought that Bella had a nice upper body, even for a woman her age. In her mind, she could already imagine using her fingers on that soft looking skin. She figured that these Greek women were going to use painful torture methods to force Bella to sell her farm. She hoped she could demonstrate her own method of torture, which would surely impress and amaze these other women. Sabrina’s eyes then went to the stockinged feet, and she smiled. She wanted to tickle those feet herself. She tried to imagine what the feet looked like and how she would react. She then looked over at Babs who had a knowing smile. This made her feel good because she knew her method was more likely far more effective.

Thalia looked at Bella removing her shirt and she felt a tingle in her body. She liked how the body looked and couldn’t wait to play with it. This was the beginning of her torment of Bella. She figured she would force this woman to sell the farm, then if she continued to be defiant, she would just kidnap her instead and send her back to Greece. Christos didn’t have a taste for older women, but to her, she wanted to ravish this woman. She didn’t get to torment many women older than her, and this one was quite attractive. Her eyes then looked at Bella’s fingers as she started to unbutton her tan pants and soon, she could see the black underwear underneath. She couldn’t help but gently bite her lower lip as the pants started to come down her legs and soon, they went to the ankles. She smiled as she saw Bella step out of her pants, one leg at a time. Now, Bella was standing there in her bra, underwear and stockings that were just above her knees. “Keep going….” she commanded in a menacing voice.

Bella felt her face turning red as she was now in her under clothes in front of all these women. He normally had no problem getting undressed in front of women, in fact, she really liked doing it, but this was different. She looked at all these women leering at her and when she heard Thalia tell her to keep going, she knew she had to obey. She figured she would take her stockings off first. Her feet were not as private as the other parts covered by the bra and panties. She leaned down a bit, placed her hands on top of the left stocking and started to roll the garment down her leg all the way to her ankles. Once it made it there, she lifted her left leg, pulled the stocking off her foot, exposing it. She then went to the right stocking, rolled it down to the ankle, and then pulled it off her foot. Now, she was barefoot. Her feet were a size 8 with medium length, narrow toes. The digits involuntarily wiggled and now she looked at Thalia.

“Cute feet. Now the rest. I don’t have all night…..” Thalia commanded. This was the moment she was waiting for.

Bella swallowed hard as she realized she was about to be naked. She once again looked around the room and then she saw Rose staring at her. She felt ashamed because in the end, that woman was getting the best of her. She then started to pull off her bra and her face turned red. The cups came off her mounds and now soon, she removed the garment and dropped it to the floor. She instinctively covered her chest with her hands. “Please….this is embarrassing.” she murmured.

Carissa shook her head, then stepped towards Bella. She was growing impatient, and she wanted to really torture Bella. She reached forward, grabbed both wrists and yanked the hands down, exposing Bella’s naked breasts. “Better! You better not put those hands back up either! Or I will crack you upside your head and laugh as you bleed…” she barked as she then stepped back.

Bella felt completely humiliated as her breasts were exposed for all to see. Her size C breasts with the light brown nipples were gazed upon and she felt ashamed. Her breasts sagged a little and her body was twitching nervously. Then she looked at Thalia who had a look of lust on her face. That frightened her even more. She had no idea what this woman was about to do to her, and she knew whatever it was, it was not going to be good.

“Now, the underwear. I want to see your pussy, you dumb whore…” Thalia told her. She could see the emotion on Bella’s face, which only made her happy. She then watched as Bella’s hands went to the edges of the underwear and she started to tug them down. Then she heard a soft cry. Her eyes looked towards Bella’s face, and she saw the tears starting to come down. “What are you crying for? I thought you were this strong woman who hired others to humiliate my friend? Now, you are crying. You are such a weak bitch. Take that underwear off. Do it….Do it now….” she commanded.

Bella felt herself starting to cry as her embarrassment was almost complete. She felt the underwear leave her hips and her groin area and now, she was completely exposed. The underwear fell to her ankles, and she stepped out of them. Another tear trickled down her left cheek as she was completely naked. “Please….please stop…” she whimpered.

Thalia smiled as she looked at the naked body. She did like what she saw. This mature woman had a nice figure and was relishing the thought of dominating her. She still looked at those breasts and then looked down towards the vagina. Even though it was partially hidden because Bella was standing, it would be moments before she got an up close and person look at that vulnerable pussy. The black pubic hair was visible, and she slowly walked up to her. She now stood directly in front of her and looked down. She saw the emotion on her face and loved the fact that she was in tears. “Now Bella Toscano, time for your punishment. Carissa, Petra, get her ready for me….” she commanded.

Bella gasped as Carissa and Petra grabbed a hold of her respective arms. She turned her head back and forth to both woman and wondered where they were taking her. She then felt her arms being hoisted in the air and before she realized it, her wrists were being shackled. She looked up and saw the chains coming down from a beam in the high ceiling and now her arms were above her head. She then looked over at Carissa who went over to the wall and started to turn what appeared to be a crank. She felt a tugging on her wrists, and it seemed to be pulling her arms higher into the air. She felt herself now standing on her tippy toes, and her movement was limited. The crank stopped and now, she was trapped. Her naked body was completely exposed as she could not use her hands to cover herself. Since she was on her tippy toes, she really couldn’t move unless she wanted her own body weight to pull down on her wrists, which would cause her pain. Bella looked on in horror as Thalia was now directly in her face again. “What are you going to do to me?” she asked with fear in her voice.

Thalia had a wry smile on her face when she heard Bella’s soft whimper of a question. She felt like a lion who had captured its prey and now it was time to devour her. She felt this was a warm-up to what she wanted to do with Darby. Bella would be a perfect practice dummy, as she wanted to make sure she was ready for the deputy. Bella was only going to be the first person she tortured, as she had plans for others. She then turned to Carissa and Rose and motioned for them to come near her. Then, she looked right into Bella’s eyes and felt an erotic thrill in her body as she saw the woman with great fear. “You seem scared right now. I like it. What am I going to do to you? Many, many things. But first, I think my friends want to help. After all, you refused to sell your farm, right? You did hire some women to torture my friend, right? You humiliated her and she hasn’t been the same. Now, I think we will let you experience what she went through. Rose? You can touch her….” she said, then stepped to the side.

Rose had a smile on her face as she now stood before a very naked Bella. Thoughts of that encounter 5 months ago at the hands of La Diabla and her friends got her angry again. She was completely humiliated, and she got in trouble with her employer, Christos. She had let him down and this woman was the cause of it. She wanted to slap her face, and with her recognizing that, she did! She wound her right hand back and swung it as hard as she could and slapped Bella across her left cheek. She felt rage inside as those thoughts of her being tied down on a desk and being tickled within an inch of her existence filled her mind. She remembered how horrible it felt. How helpless she truly was. Those women even stripped her and sexually toyed with her. She felt her anger growing again, and she slapped Bella again! “You bitch!!!! You will pay for what you did to me!!!” she screamed.

Carissa looked at Rose, then at Thalia. She had never seen Rose this way. She was a ruthless woman, but she rarely showed any kind of rage. She remembered talking with Rose after she was rescued by her and the poor woman was completely broken. When she heard what the outlaws did to her, she went into a rage as well. Rose was her friend. A long time ago, they even slept together after a night of partying at Christos’ mansion in Greece. She wanted to get the women who attacked her back, but Rose was so broken and scared, she told her to let it go. Now, she could how Rose was affected, and she was letting some of that trauma out. When she saw Rose slap Bella as hard as she could, she knew her friend was getting a sense of revenge and also relief from her trauma. Then, she saw Rose slap her a third time, and saw Bella’s hair flying on that strike. “Whoa!!! Rose, that was a hard one!” she shouted in surprise.

Bella was stunned as she received those three hard strikes across her cheek. She felt the searing pain and that got her to start crying. These women were going to torture her and there was nothing she could do. Her head hung down and she started to cry harder. She was completely naked, trapped and now going to be physically tormented. She wished someone could help rescue her, but there wasn’t anyone around. “Please….please *sob* stop. Let me *sob* go…” she cried.

Thalia then slowly walked around Bella’s hanging form. She passed by the front side and saw the breasts hanging down, along with the head and the hair. She saw the legs shaking and even the toes on the floor. Then she moved to the right side of her and saw the profile. Those size C breasts looked magnificent, and she licked her lips. Then she made her way to the backside and because the hair was in the front, she had a clear look at this woman’s back. She loved how soft the skin looked and she even saw the naked ass. It had a nice shape to it, and she wanted to squeeze it. She stopped behind Bella, then moved in close. Now, her own body touched Bella’s back and she leaned in. Her head went towards the right ear, and she grinned. “Awww…..poor Bella. She is naked for everyone to see and now she is crying like a little girl. You really should have sold that farm. You would have been somewhere else in Mexico or somewhere else in the world, but you were too stupid. Now look at you. No one here feels sorry for you. You can cry and cry and cry all you want, but it only gets us excited. You see, you really messed with the wrong people. You should never have defied us. Now, you will suffer. But I really do not feel like hearing you cry. I want you to be happy! I want you to be thrilled we are here with you because you WILL sell that farm, and you will do so with joy in your heart. I am going to make you feel better, Bella. I really will.” she whispered.

Bella could hear that voice in her right ear, and it sent chills down her body. She could feel Thalia’s body leaning against her back and the fact this woman was so close to her body shook her to her core. She had no idea what this woman was about to do to her, and she hoped she would survive it. Then she gasped as she felt fingers lightly caressing her armpits. The sensation shocked her, and her head snapped back. The way the fingers felt was very soft and moved slowly across her exposed armpits. After getting slapped, she knew she was about to get physically hurt. But this soft touch was not painful. In fact, it started to tickle a little. “What are *grunt* you going to *eep* do to me? Please LEEEEEET me goooo…” she said, feeling the urge to laugh.

Thalia continued to softly stroke the exposed armpits and she loved the reaction she was getting. Even though they used some painful slaps and Bella was crying, her body was very responsive to her touch and that really got her excited. She absolutely loved ticklish women. It was good to know she was ticklish to her touch. She then looked over at Carissa and winked. “Something wrong, Bella? You seem to have trouble with your voice….” she teased.

Carissa smiled when she saw Thalia playing with Bella’s armpits. She could see how responsive she was and knew her commander was going to have some fun. When she saw Thalia wink at her, that was her cue to go play as well. She walked up to the front of Bella and then reached her hands forward and started to softly stroke the tips of her fingers across the belly area. This made Bella’s head snap forward and now she was staring right at her. “Something the matter? You look concerned….” she teased.

Bella felt those fingers now stroking her belly and that was a very sensitive spot on her body. She was surprised that she even felt ticklish at the moment. She also wondered if they were doing it on purpose. She knew how ticklish she was, and if she let these monsters know that they might even torture her with it. She could see that grin on Carissa’s face, and she tried to suppress her smile. She could not believe these women would even tickle her. Then it dawned on her. She was told by Gabby and Veronica what they did to Rose on that fateful day, and she loved it. The thought of Rose in laughing agony sounded wonderful and knew how powerful tickling could be for a woman. She used it on other women, and she really loved doing it while she seduced La Diabla. Now, it was going to be used on her! “W-What are you *grunt* doing to me?” she asked.

“Why do you keep asking that question? Isn’t it obvious? We are going to make you suffer! Now, I know you probably thought we were some evil brutes who would just break your body. We can break your body, but we would rather play with you. You see, there are ways to make you suffer without you bleeding. In fact, what we will do to you will seem a little fun at first, but then you will start to break down and then wish you were dead. But before we really begin, I just have one question to ask you.” Thalia whispered.

Bella kept feeling those fingers in her armpits and across her belly and she started to tremble. Then she heard Thalia’s threatening words, and it frightened her. “What *grunt* is the hehehe question?” she said, desperately trying not to laugh.

“Will you sell your farm?” Thalia asked.

Bella heard the question, and her mind began to race. She felt the fingers still moving on her body and she started to have the idea that they were going to torture her until she did sell it. She remembered that her friend Gracie ended up selling her farm and the way her demeanor was, perhaps she was physically tortured into selling it. She knew she could not sell her farm. It meant the world to her, and she did not want to give in. She knew what she said next was not going to help her cause, but she had to fight for her home. “I……*grunt*…..can’t. I won’t sell it *grunt*. It is my home…” she grunted.

“Wrong answer…..” Thalia told her, then formed her fingers into claws and now started to move her fingers faster across the exposed armpits. She immediately felt Bella’s body thrashing and she grinned. She loved tickling women and since Bella declined her offer, she could torture her with reckless abandon.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?!!!” Bella roared as she felt those fingers moving very fast across her armpits. She immediately broke out into laughter as there was no way she was going to be able to hold out. Her armpits were very ticklish and now she was going to suffer from it. She wanted to kick her legs, but when she moved, she felt the pull on her shoulders because of how her wrists were shackled above her head. She then looked ahead and saw Carissa grinning right back at her.

Carissa saw Thalia’s fingers moving faster in those armpits and she wanted to have some fun as well. She then moved her own body closer, and she pressed her fingers into the exposed ribcage and wriggled them. She loved the look in Bella’s eyes when she did that as now this woman was being double teamed. She loved Thalia’s ruthlessness and now she could play too. She got excited because she knew there was no way Bella would be able to handle both of them tickling her. She knew Bella would eventually break, and not only would they have her farm, but she was also confident this woman might even become a sex slave. She thought about how the sale price of the farm would be very small because if she was a sex slave, she wasn’t going to be able to use the money. This moment was more than just forcing her to sell the farm. This was about getting retribution on those who defied them. This was about enforcing their skills on these victims. They were so dominant in the Europe and Asian continents; they really did not come to the Americas too often. Now, they were making an imprint and there was quite the satisfaction of that. She looked into Bella’s eyes and could see that ticklish fear. Carissa was truly going to enjoy this. “What’s the matter? Feeling a little ticklish?” she asked playfully.

Sabrina’s jaw dropped as she watched what Thalia and Carissa were doing to Bella. She looked over at Babs, who also had her mouth wide open in surprise. She couldn’t believe they were tickling Bella and it appeared they were going to torture her with it. That got her excited because she already used that method, so in her mind, she was on equal standing with these Greek warriors. She loved the sound of Bella’s laughter, and she nudged her right arm into Babs’ left arm. She then turned her head to the right and grinned. “Hey, can you believe they are tickling her? They were bragging about how dangerous their method is and how they break women with it and all they are doing is doing what WE do! Hehehe” she giggled.

“Right! Looks like they learned from us! You remember Thalia saying she was reading up on Darby to learn more about her. Maybe she learned what we did to her and the clumsy idiot Becky. I wonder if we should offer our services and show them who is better! She talks about revenge against Darby, but she was never imprisoned by her. WE should get revenge!” Babs whispered back.

“You’re right! Hmmmm…. Perhaps if we show them how good we are, maybe they will follow us. These women seemed very skilled in fighting. We should wait for them to do all the dirty work, and then we take the lead. I mean, they will probably just tickle that older lady. We would tickle her and make her do anything we want. Even sexually. Hehehehe” Sabrina whispered. She felt excited that she could hold her own with these Greek warriors in torture methods. She could see Bella starting to dance around in place and now it was time to enjoy the show. She already started to think how she wanted to tickle Darby the next time she saw her. She also figured she could watch these women and possibly pick up any new techniques.

Thalia loved the way Bella was dancing on her tippy toes as her fingers continued to wriggle all through the armpits. She could hear the laughing increasing and it got her own body excited. The armpits were surprisingly smooth and soft. She was used to feeling rugged armpit hair, but this woman took care of her body. She was a rich woman, so she probably made sure her skin was soft all the time. Her mind started to think about what she wanted to do with Bella. She already knew it was just a matter of time before this woman begged her to take her farm, but what would she do next. She then chuckled as she looked over and saw the look on Carissa’s face. She knew her friend really wanted to get revenge on Bella. It wasn’t too often they both worked on a woman together, and when they did, it usually produced amazing results. But she figured Carissa and even Rose were probably waiting for this moment for a very long time. She decided to let them have a little fun with Bella for now, then she would return and finish this woman off. “Hey Rose, come here….” she requested.

Rose heard Thalia’s voice and she looked up. She saw the Greek soldier remove her fingers from Bella’s armpits and motion her hand to walk over to her. She was enjoying the show and anytime Thalia was tickling someone, it was going to be good. She arrived where Thalia was standing and could see the backside of Bella. Now, she was face to face with a woman she considered the most dangerous in the world. “Yes, Thalia?” she asked.

“Tickle her. Have some fun for a moment. I want you and Carissa to enjoy her for a bit. Make her suffer. Then, I have better news for you.” Thalia told her. She wanted Rose to have some fun and make Bella scream.

“Thank you for letting me play with her. I don’t get to do this too often, so I hope I do a good job. What other news?” Rose asked. She then stepped towards Bella and could still hear her giggles pouring out. She looked at the naked backside and stared at the ass. She did like a woman’s rear end and figured she would focus on it.

“The other news is, after we break this bitch, I will let you have revenge against one of the women who attacked you. We did capture one of them. She is the bigger one from what you described to me before.” Thalia told her with a smile.

Rose’s eyes lit up as she realized that the bigger one of the trio that attacked her was captured. She remembered that humiliating day when those women tickled her all over and they even made a game of it. She definitely remembered the big one, who called herself La Pantera. It was going to be really sweet to get revenge. But right now, she wanted to have some fun with Bella. This woman refused to sell her farm and now she was going to help force her. She loved the sound of the giggles coming out as Carissa was still tickling her sides and stomach area. She nodded her head towards Thalia, then looked at the ass. She saw the cheeks clenching and then softly ran her fingertips over the two cheeks. She was delighted to feel how soft the skin was and that got her really excited. “Wow…she has a very soft ass.” she mumbled to herself.

Carissa continued to run her fingers all over the exposed belly and also loved squeezing Bella’s sides. She really loved the way she was reacting to her tickling and to her, it was just the beginning! She really wanted to keep playing with this woman and make her suffer. She saw Rose go behind Bella and she knew that meant that Thalia was going to allow her to play with Bella. She also knew if Thalia did that, she was going to return later to finish Bella off. That got her nipples to grow stiff because she loved the way her superior handled women in these positions. She just knew it was going to be very exciting and very erotic. Her eyes then looked at Bella’s face and she could already see her starting to sweat and her skin was getting red. She then heard her squeal a little and figured Rose must have done something to her. She paused her own tickling, just to play with Bella’s mind. “What’s the matter, sweetie? Why are you squealing so much?” she teased.

Bella felt some relief her stomach wasn’t being tickled, but she kept feeling hands caressing and even lightly squeezing her rear end. She wished these women would stop, but deep down she knew she was in trouble. She was grateful in a sense because the armpit tickling stopped, but she still felt very sensitive in her body. She saw the look on Carissa’s face, and it made her sad. All she could think about was begging for mercy at this point. “Please…you have to *EEEEEEEP!!!! She’s squeezing my butt!” she screamed out.

“Oh, she is? Hehehehe Hey Rose, are you squeezing her ass back there?” Carissa teased.

“Yes!! She has a very soft ass! Makes me want to SMACK it!!!” Rose responded, then slapped her hands on both cheeks, sending Bella into some discomfort.

“OW!!!! Please…please don’t spank me…..” Bella whined. She noticed Rose kept trying to inflict pain on her, while Thalia and Carissa were tickling her.

“Hehehe Rose, you silly woman! You should be nice to her ass….” Carissa teased. Her eyes then looked at Bella’s front side and tried to figure where she was going to tickle next.

“I want to spank her! She has been a BAD, BAD, GIRL!!!” Rose yelled out. She then gave a few more smacks on the ass and heard those sweet sounding yelps of pain coming from the victim. Her eyes then looked at that skin and noticed it started to turn a little pinkish on that tanned skin. She felt her adrenaline spiking and she decided to play with the ass a little. She then took the tips of her nails and slowly stroked them down the length of the ass. Starting at the top of the buns, her fingers slowly moved down the skin, all the way over the “bump” and off the top of the hamstrings. What delighted her was how the ass cheeks suddenly clenched tight. She lifted her hands from the ass and then repeated the procedure and this time she heard a giggle along with the cheeks clenching again.

“hehehehe quit it!” Bella giggled. She felt those fingers stroking her ass and right now, her rear end was feeling very sensitive. The way those nails were tracing along her skin, it sent ticklish chills all throughout her body. Her body shook and she still looked at Carissa’s smiling face.

“What’s the matter with you?” Carissa asked with a sly smile. She already knew what Rose was doing and it was fun to mess with Bella’s mind.

“Hehehehe she’s hehehehehe tickling my butt!!!” Bella giggled. The fingers were now fluttering up and down the ass and she started to writhe her body side to side. With her still on her tippy toes, she didn’t have much ability to move away from those fingers. She kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other and she just kept laughing. She even bent her body forward, trying to move her ass “inwards” to get away from the fingers, but that only exposed her belly even more.

Carissa saw the belly jutting forward and she quickly squeezed the sides with both hands. That made her victim shriek in ticklish agony, and she loved it. “Where do you think you’re going? Huh? Come here ticklish girl! Hehehe” she teased.

Bella shrieked in girlish giggles again as she felt the fingers squeezing her sides. This made her stick her body backwards a bit and now fingers once again were skittering across her ass. This was getting frustrating because they just kept tickling her from both sides. There was no way she could defend herself and she was being laughed at while she was laughing. She could see that glee on Carissa’s face and figured Rose would be the same. She didn’t even seem to care she was still naked as her breasts were shaking around and her vagina was there for people to see. She just wanted to get away from this tickling madness. “Hehehehehe stop!! That tickles!! That tickles!!!” she squealed.

“We know…..hehehe we are going to make you laugh for a very long time. Maybe you should have sold that farm when we asked you too. This wouldn’t be happening if you did. So, you brought this all upon yourself. Now, you know why Gracie Perez sold hers…..” Carissa teased. She kept squeezing the sides, then she let go so that she could run her fingers up and down the stomach area. This made Bella lift her right leg and stand on the left. She thought it was cute and continued to tease her. “Awww…someone is soooo ticklish! Listen to you laugh! I guess you are a flamingo too. I love how you stand like that. Hahaha” she mocked.

Rose saw the sole of the right foot upturned as Bella was moving her body around while being tickled. She loved the look of the sole and wondered if that foot was ticklish too. She was about to reach for it when the foot went back to the ground. She rolled her eyes for a moment, then went back to tickling the ass. She saw Carissa’s fingers on the sides, and she figured she could probably add to it. She looked at the hipbones and then planted each of her hands on them and squeezed! “Take that!!!” she cried out.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” Bella squealed as she felt those hands now squeezing her hipbones. That sensation was overwhelming, and it really drove her wild. Her head started to thrash about, with her hair whipping around. Being on her tippy toes did not help because she could not get away at all. These women were truly trying to torture her, and she wanted it all to stop.

Thalia walked over to where Sabrina was standing and smiled. She loved how her minions were about to really start tormenting Bella, and she wanted to show off. She knew these two outlaws were successful criminals in their own right and having them help destroy Darby would be something she would remember. She wanted overwhelming numbers against the deputy. She wanted Darby to never forget her torment as she goes on her way to Greece to be in a harem. There was no way she would be able to survive her, her army and with two women she recently sent to prison. A rush came over her and now it was time to get these two women on board with her style of torture. “So, what do you think of my methods? This is just the beginning…” she said with a confident smile.

Sabrina felt a little nervous, yet excited. She could tell Thalia was trying to brag and she had to control herself knowing full well she employed the same method. If this Greek warrior was this intimidating, but used the same method, it meant she was also that intimidating and scary. She had a slight smile on her face and nodded her head. “You are tickling her?” she asked.

Thalia grinned a little, but also sensed Sabrina’s question. She didn’t seem terribly shocked they were indeed tickling Bella. This got her curious as she wondered if this woman knew about this method of torture. “Yes, we will use tickling on her. It is a very effective method of torture. No one ever expects it, and for women prisoners, it can be devastating. Bella here, will suffer immensely from it.” she told her.

“Hmmmm..that is impressive. I thought you ladies would be into the physical, painful kind of torture, so this is very surprising. I like it….” Sabrina responded. She wanted to burst out and brag about her own style, but had to keep it in. She wanted to impress Thalia as well.

“Yes, it is quite surprising. I have broken many women with it. They all end up doing my bidding. Some of them would rather get more painful methods, but my employer doesn’t want his property damaged, so I use a more torturous method that doesn’t break skin.” Thalia told her. She then saw both Sabrina and Babs trying to suppress smiles. She wondered if they were going to mock her methods, or they found it rather amusing. “What do you think of it?” she asked.

“I like it. I really do. I mean, I can hear her screaming already and it doesn’t even look like your friends have really tormented her yet. Your style is very nice. It reminds me of something….” Sabrina said, trying to suppress a snicker.

“You seem rather amused by it. You have told me that you have also tormented your victims. What did you do to them? I am curious.” Thalia asked. She started to have a hunch that their method just might be the same as hers. The way those two outlaws were smiling, it seemed like they already knew about tickling as torture.

Sabrina felt herself filling with pride as she saw Thalia no longer seeming in a bragging mood. It was now time for her to brag. “Well, this might surprise you, but……well, I also know about tickling as a method of torture. I absolutely love it. I love the way my victims are terrified of me. I love it when they beg and plead for mercy, but there is none given. I break their wills just by finding all their sensitive spots and forcing them to do my bidding. Hehehehe By the time I am done with them, they are these broken little souls. Desperate for anything to make it all stop. You could say I am a tickling connoisseur! Hehehe” she boasted.

Thalia smiled as she heard Sabrina’s response. It delighted her that the outlaw used the same method she did. She was hoping to brag about it, but the fact she used it too only made her happy. It meant that the plan she had for Darby, she didn’t have to waste time trying to prevent the outlaws from doing physical, painful methods. She looked over at Babs and could tell she was just as excited. She figured she should not have been too surprised. After all, she was not the only one to use this method. She thought of her friends, Helga and Svetlana, as they also used tickling as a method to break wills. She then grinned at both of them. “That is nice to know. As you can tell, this method is very effective. I am sure you broke many women with it. Now, when I get you up to my skill level, we can-“ she tried to say.

“Your skill level? Hehehe that’s cute. Thalia, I can already see how effective you and your friends are. But, and I don’t mean to sound cocky, I am very good at this too. You have no idea how much torment me and Babs have done to women. There are women right now waking up in a cold sweat, wondering if I am going to return and tickle them out of their feeble and broken minds.” Sabrina bragged. Now it was time to show Thalia she was not just some lackey to join this group but will be a major player. She also knew something Thalia did not know. The Greek thought about revenge on Darby, but it was her that already got to know just how ticklish Darby truly was. She thought about those large, deep pink feet of the deputy, and felt a tingle in her body knowing she was going to be able to do it again. Sabrina figured she would keep that information to herself for right now. She wanted to have an advantage over the beautiful, yet very intimidating Greek warrior.

“You seem so….humble. hahahahaha I like you. I am sure you are very skilled at what you do. I am sure there are women who are waking up right now in a cold sweat and scared out of their minds. But I want you to realize that while you may have them worried about you, my victims, well, they FEAR me. I am the devil himself to them. I am very good at finding every single sensitive spot on their bodies and make them want to die.” Thalia told her. She sensed Sabrina was bragging and she liked that about her. This only confirmed that she made the right choice in selecting these outlaws as allies. She didn’t actually mind some friendly competition. She and Helga did it often. She looked over at Sabrina and really started to admire her. She was also very pretty and wondered if perhaps they could entertain each other in bed.

“Hahahaha I am sure. I have no doubt that you are fearsome, and your victims are right now screaming when they see your face. Not that you’re ugly or anything, in fact you are quite beautiful, but believe me Thalia, my victims wish they were never born when I am done with them. I hope I get to demonstrate some of my skills as we get revenge against Darby.” Sabrina responded. She liked the way this conversation was going, and she could feel that Thalia was gaining respect for her. This was very important to her as she wanted to be the most feared outlaw in the Southwest United States. Destroying Darby again would cement that legacy for her. Moreso than her former lover, La Diabla.

“You will get that chance. Believe me, I have big plans for all of us, starting with Bella here. She is in agony now, but she is fortunate I am not tickling her. She will still suffer as Carissa is very skilled, but she has not had my full attention yet.” Thalia bragged as she then looked at Carissa and Rose still continuing to tickle a helpless, and naked Bella.

“How come you guys are forcing her to sell the farm? After you finish torturing her, she will probably just hand over the deed to her property. You wouldn’t have to give up any money at all.” Sabrina asked. She figured that since they wanted Bella’s farm, they should just take it.

“The reason we want her to sell it is to make sure the Mexican government doesn’t investigate my employer. If we just take it, they may want to investigate what happens and taking land by force wouldn’t go well. Christos does not want to cause trouble with local governments, so he wants to appear that all his deals are legitimate. If Bella takes the money, she willingly, hehehehehehe, sells her land to him and the government is none the wiser. As you probably already know, Bella is not going to say she was forced into selling it. She doesn’t want that shame of admitting she was tickled for it. The government would laugh her out of their buildings. I am considering taking her to Greece, but she just might stay. Make everything look legal.” Thalia explained.

Sabrina couldn’t help but smile as she heard that explanation. She and Thalia were very similar in their thinking about using tickling as a method of torture. Her admiration grew for her, and this was going to be a lucrative partnership after all. “That makes perfect sense. So, will Bella break? I mean I hear her laughing but I don’t see her begging to sell yet. Hehehe maybe your friends are not as good?” she joked.

Thalia had a wry smile as she heard that subtle challenge. She could sense that Sabrina really thought they were on equal footing. She started to think that perhaps she should demonstrate her skills and break Bella. She figured she could have Carissa and Rose torment the other woman, Gabby, since she was the one who actually physically touched Rose. She could then torment Bella and show off her skills to Sabrina and perhaps humble her a little. She remembered a competition she and Helga had together while they were in England. They both had a female victim and wanted to show who was better at tickle torturing the woman. She won that contest, but barely. She was impressed with Helga’s skills and for such a brute of a woman, she knew human physiology and really broke that woman. She ended up winning the contest because the victim she had was a lifeless pulp when she was done. She didn’t die, but she was a total wreck. Helga’s victim still seemed to have some form of life to her. Now, it was time to show off to Sabrina and get Christos what he wanted. “Hehehehe challenge accepted. You will see Bella here wishing she was tickled by you instead….” she joked.

Sabrina chuckled over the joke and watched as Thalia started to walk over to where Bella was hanging. She then turned to Babs. “This is going to be so much fun! I am kind of worried though. She does seem really tough!” she whispered.

“I know! But I am curious about her skills. We both know how good we are, but I want to see what she does. If she is very good, maybe we can take some ideas from her. I think you are much better of course. This should be fun!” Babs whispered back in excitement.

Thalia made it to where Bella was and could hear her squealing and laughing from the tickle torture Carissa and Rose were doing. She could see they were putting the woman through hell, but now it was her turn to show off. She wanted Sabrina to be in awe and knew she had to do a great job. “Ladies, stop tickling her for a moment. I have plans for her.” she told them.

Carissa stopped tickling Bella and looked over at Thalia. She could see a gleam in her eyes, and it meant one thing. Her boss wanted to torment Bella herself. “Hahaha you want to torture her?” she asked.

“Yes, I think it is time we stop playing with this stupid woman and get down to business. We have things to do and got to get going. Besides, I want to show our guests what we are so good at. Haha” Thalia said, then winked at Sabrina.

“I-I wanted to keep torturing her…” Rose said with disappointment in her voice. She never got to really tickle women too much and was enjoying getting some revenge against Bella.

Thalia reached her right hand forward and placed it on Bella’s left shoulder. She could see the disappointment in her eyes, and she gave her a smile. “Don’t worry, my friend. You will get to torture someone, I promise. In fact, remember the one who actually tortured you? Well, I will let you have some revenge against her. Does that sound good?” she told her.

Rose nodded her head and had a small grin. The opportunity to torture the woman who physically tortured her sounded very nice. She remembered what Gabby, Veronica and La Diabla did to her, and she wanted payback. She wished Veronica and La Diabla were here as well. But Gabby would do for now. “Yeah, that sounds good. I want you to do me a favor though….” she told her.

“What is it?” Thalia asked.

“Break that bitch…..” Rose said, then glared at Bella’s hanging body.

“With pleasure….” Thalia responded, then winked at Rose. She then walked towards the front of Bella, and she could already see the body being tired. She shook her head and got ready to torture this woman. She wanted to crush her spirit and make her rue the day she ever decided to deny Christos what he wanted. She also wanted to show off in front of Sabrina and Babs. If they used the same torture method, she wanted to make sure that the two outlaws would be in awe of her power and skill. She took her right hand and placed it under Bella’s chin. She lifted her head and saw the look on her face. “You want us to stop?” she asked er.

Bella was happy the tickling stopped, but noticed she was not being freed. Carissa and Rose’s tickles drove her wild and she really wanted to be free. Now, she was looking at Thalia and that face worried her. She looked as though she was going to do horrible things to her. Her body trembled a little and her nerves were tingling. She just wanted to be free. “Please Thalia, let me go. I don’t like this. This is torture. I don’t want to be tortured…” she pleaded.

“Well, I will give you one last chance. If you do not give me a satisfactory answer, you will suffer. It really is that simple.” Thalia told her.

“W-What is it?” Bella asked. She had a feeling what the request was going to be and now she felt sadness throughout her body. She knew she was really going to suffer. She felt her emotions building and she wanted to cry. “Please…..don’t torture me….” she whimpered.

“Hahaha I haven’t even told you what I wanted! Now, now Bella. You might like what I have to say!” Thalia teased. She then placed her face close to Bella’s and peered into her eyes. With a sadistic smile, she knew she was about to drive this woman insane. “Sell your farm to Christos. Do it, and you go free. You refuse and well………terrible things will happen to you. See how simple that is?” she told her.

Bella looked into Thalia’s cold eyes, and she knew there was no soul there. There didn’t appear to be any kind of love or compassion in those eyes. She looked at the face and even though it was a beautiful face, it reminded her of some kind of she-demon. Her eyes started to water, and her lips trembled. She was about to seal her fate but felt like she had no choice at this moment. “I……I can’t. Please don’t torture me!!!” she whined.

Thalia moved her head back and looked at Bella with disappointment. She also felt a sexual thrill flow through her as she was going to have her way with her. She simply walked over to a table she had prepared earlier when she located this old fort. She simply took a few items off of it and walked back towards Bella. On her way back, she could see the look on Sabrina’s face as though she was challenging her. She loved a good challenge and abusing Bella would be a wonderful example. She winked at the outlaw, then turned her attention towards the desperate hanging woman. “You look so sad! You shouldn’t be. After all it is your decision. This is what you wanted, right? I will give you what you want. Now, you remember when you were a small child and your parents told you spooky stories? Remember how you reacted? You were frightened that the monster was coming to get you! You would cover your eyes and hope the monster would just go away! Well, I am going to cover your eyes….” she said with glee.

Bella’s heart started to pound in her chest as she saw what appeared to be a thin black cloth headed towards her face. She was going to be blindfolded?! She watched helplessly as the cloth wrapped around her eyes, then around the back of her head and all she saw was darkness. This made her jumpy because she wouldn’t be able to see where Thalia was coming from. She also realized that her senses seemed to be on high alert, and this worried her. “Thalia!! Please don’t do this to me!!! I can’t see!!!” she shouted.

“Good! Just like when you were a kid, you hid your eyes. The bad news is, I am that monster…..and I am coming to get you.” Thalia teased, then walked behind Bella. She loved the way the hanging body was twitching around, with Bella shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She saw the body trembling and she rubbed her hands together. She wanted to use this technique first and make Bella very sensitive to touch. Taking away her senses would only increase her sensitivity. She then reached out her hands and wiggled her fingers close by each side of Bella’s torso. She then went into complete silence, just to add to the tension her victim felt.

Bella couldn’t help but tremble. Now that she couldn’t see anything, she had no idea where her tormentor was. She tried to listen for sounds of movement, trying anything to prepare her mind and body for what is sure to be complete torture. She heard complete silence. It was surreal as no one in the room made a sound. She knew there were a crowd of women in this room with her, but she had no idea where they were. She knew Thalia was going to torture her, but would others join? That thought really made her nervous and the silence was deafening. She continued to shift her body weight from one foot to the other, the balls of her feet feeling some strain because she was on her tippy toes. She also felt frightened as Thalia described herself as the monster from her childhood nightmares. “Thalia?? Where are you? Please, don’t torture me! I am begging you!!! Let me go! I just want to go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed as she felt fingers running up and down her sides.

Thalia couldn’t help but laugh a little as she heard Bella’s tortured screams. The body before her thrashed wildly as her fingers went up and down the sides. She could see the ass jiggling, the body swaying and Bella’s head snapped backwards, then forwards. She loved ticklish women and this one was very responsive to her touch. She wanted to push her beyond her limits. She could feel how soft the skin was and loved it. Tickling women was always such great pleasure. Now, she had this woman helpless and somewhat sensory deprived. She could feel Bella’s body really reacting to her touch and she wanted to really drive her wild. “The monster has you now!!! Hehehe you can’t escape little girl!!! I am going to tickle you!” she teased.

Bella started to laugh harder as she heard those menacing teases. Her mind flashed back to when she was a child and how she used to be frightened about a monster under her bed. Her father loved doing that to her and it was fun. But now this was that nightmare turned into reality. The way the fingers moved up and down her sides sent very powerful ticklish sensations throughout her body, and she wondered if she would be able to survive this. The tickling she received from Rose and Carissa earlier was horrendous, but right now she felt extra ticklish. She couldn’t explain it, but Thalia’s touches were maddening. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” she begged.

Sabrina watched with great amusement as she saw Thalia tickling a helpless Bella. She did like what she saw as she watched the Greek’s hands move up and down the sides. That reaction from Bella gave her a thrill and loved watching her naked body thrash around a bit. There was something about watching a woman getting tickled. She tickled plenty of women, but it was rare that she witnessed one getting tickled and she wasn’t involved. It was like she was watching a show. She thought about when she saw Babs tickling Ruth, Becky and Mandy back in Plotsville and that did turn her on. But at this moment, there was something about the way Thalia used her words that seemed to really interest her. She figured Thalia was good at using mental games, but she was good at that too. She was impressed with Thalia but was still very confident with her own abilities. Even with that, Sabrina felt she was going to really enjoy watching a woman break. Her eyes looked at Bella’s shaking breasts and felt her own lust growing. She wanted to join in and torment Bella too, but she had to be patient. Her time would come to show these Greeks just how skilled she was too.

Thalia heard Bella’s desperate screams and she tuned them out. She wanted to focus on trying to bring out the very worst sensations she could find. She figured she would tease the skin first before digging into the flesh. She slowed down her fingers and started to glide them across the skin of the sides and noticed there was a great reaction near the hips. She took a mental note of that and then moved her fingers right back up the sides, getting closer to the rib area. She felt Bella’s body bouncing as the woman was trying to jump up and down. That brought a smile to her face because her fingers were producing great tickling results. “That’s right little Bella….the monster has you now. I am not a normal monster. No…..I am the TICKLE MONSTER!!!! Hahahaha” she joked as her fingers went right back down towards the hips, finding that very sensitive skin.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO TICKLE MONSTER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!!” Bella screamed as she felt fingers near her hips. She swerved her hips and that temporarily got the fingers off her skin, but then she felt them again. She swerved her hips in the other direction, desperately trying to get away from those evil fingers. She wished she could see the fingers. She put her head down, but it was no use. She could not see anything through this gag. It was tied tight around her head and not knowing where the fingers would land drove her wild with fright. She then kicked her right leg back a little and her bare foot made contact with Thalia! Then the fingers stopped. It was a self-defense mechanism, but now that the tickling stopped, she wondered what was about to happen.

Thalia had a very large grin on her face when she felt Bella’s foot kick her in her quadricep on her right leg. She loved it when her victims kept fighting. It made breaking them much sweeter. She removed her fingers from the body and just stood there. She wanted Bella to think about what kind of torment she was about to be in next. She looked over at the rest of the women and grinned. She placed her finger to her lips, asking for their silence.

Bella started to breathe heavily as the fingers stopped tickling her body. It wasn’t a very long time that she was tickled, but right now she was tired. She still had a lot of fear in her body, and that only made her more sensitive. She hated this feeling. She liked being tickled, but only when it was going to lead to sex. She also loved being the one who tickled another sexy lady. Her style was to use tickling to help seduce the woman and have her enjoy the greatest sexual feelings. The last time she did that was almost 5 months ago when she had La Diabla on her couch. That was the way tickling should be done. Right now, however, this was torture. She was feeling very sensitive and the fact she couldn’t see anything only heightened her nervous system. Then, she shrieked! She felt her right ankle being grabbed, then pulled up into the air behind her. She could feel that steel grip on her ankle and she tried to pull it away. Her foot flexed around, but she could not pry it loose. Then she felt something being wrapped around her ankle. “HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! Thalia, let me go!!” she screamed.

“Not yet….. you are a very BAD girl! You kicked me. Now. I have to make sure you do not do it again….” Thalia said with joy in her voice. She finished wrapping a rope around the ankle and then using one hand, she kept the foot up in the air behind Bella, and she used the other hand to toss the rope up over the beam that also held the chain that held Bella’s wrists. Once the end of the rope came back down, she took the end and also wrapped it around the right ankle. Now, the foot was tied helplessly back up and upwards behind Bella. It made her body lean forward a little, and she just stood on one leg. She knew Bella would be able to kick using her left leg unless she wanted to be suspended in the air. She then patted the slightly dirty foot, wiping away some of the dust that was on the ball of the foot and the toes. The foot trembled and she smiled. It was going to be very ticklish, and she couldn’t wait to attack that spot. But for now, she wanted to continue her torso torture. She got behind Bella once again and leaned her head towards her left ear. “Now, where were we?” she whispered.

Bella shivered as she heard that voice in her ear and started to panic. She felt her foot in the air and she couldn’t move it back down. Her weight shifted onto her left foot as she was still on her tippy toes. She was getting rather uncomfortable and even though she tried her best, she could not bring her right foot back down. Her feeling of helplessness grew and that set off a panic in her body as she heard Thalia threaten more tickling. “THALIA!!! WAIT!!! LET ME GO!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON’T WANT TO BE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLED!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed in agonizing laughter.

Sabrina started to laugh as she saw Thalia running her fingers up and down the sides of Bella’s helpless body. She loved the way she reacted to the tickling, and she also loved the way the helpless woman was bound. The position her body was in would render her completely helpless. She and Babs would come up with good ties of a woman’s body, but this one was rather impressive. Bella’s own weight was being used against her and she was completely helpless. She also loved the blindfold. It was a great way to make the victim feel even more helpless. She started to smile as she watched how Thalia was now pressing lightly into the rib area. It wasn’t a hard touch it appeared, but enough to get Bella to react. The way the body was contorting amused her. She could see Bella desperately trying to move her tied up right ankle, and also how she was desperately trying to keep herself balanced by having her weight on the left leg. She saw those left toes straining to balance and it also exposed her crotch a lot more. Sabrina wondered how Thalia was going to finish this woman. She wished she got her hands on her because the more she laughed, the more she got turned on. She looked over at Babs and could tell she was enjoying the view as well. She then turned her head back towards Bella and now her head was whipping around, and her abdomen contorted even more. “I like this…I wonder how far she will go with her.” she thought to herself.

Thalia loved the way her fingers slid up and down the sides and now they were lightly pressing into the ribcage area. Bella had some meat to her body, so there were some muscles to press into to elicit very strong laughter from her victim. Her fingers were now pressing into the crevices of the mid ribcage and that made Bella howl. She loved this moment. Her own adrenaline was starting to spike as she loved feeling the body writhe under her touch and listening to that hysterical laughter. She looked up and saw Sabrina looking back at her. She could tell the outlaw was fascinated by what she was doing, and this was her opportunity to show off her skills. She had a slight smile on her face, and then focused back on Bella’s ribs. “I know this must really tickle you. I hope you can feel my fingers touching your body. I want to find the one spot on your body that will make you lose your mind. I think I want to explore every inch of you. You will scream as I do it, but I won’t stop until I find it. Unless……” she teased towards Bella.

Bella continued to writhe in ticklish agony as she felt those tender presses into her rib crevices. It horrified her that this Greek woman was going to just going to keep torturing her. The ticklish shockwaves only seemed to increase the more she pressed into her ribs. It was really stunning that she was this responsive right now. Her mind also started to wonder if she would ever get out of this situation. Her body started to strain because of how she was tied up. She put all of her balancing weight on her left leg, which placed pressure onto the ball of her left foot and the toes. She hated not being able to see as well. All she could see was darkness and those tickling feelings continued to drive her crazy. She also feared the sound of Thalia’s voice. The sound of it was a serious tone, with some mischief in it and sometimes evil. Bella could hear her telling her that she was going to be tickled everywhere on her body and she won’t stop until she finds the one spot that would break her. Her problem was, even she didn’t know what the single most ticklish spot on her body was. She knew of very ticklish areas, but the way Thalia said her plan, it made her wonder if there was a spot on her body she did not know was horribly ticklish. Then she heard what appeared to be a way out. Thalia mentioned the word “unless” which sounded like she had a choice. She wondered what it would be because she would actually consider it at this point. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNLESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UNLESS WHAT???? HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” she screamed.

Thalia chuckled a little as Bella was already falling apart. She paused her rib tickling for a moment, and put her fingers on that flesh. She leaned her body forward again, her right leg touching the side of Bella’s right foot and leaned her head into where her left ear was. She felt Bella shudder as the woman was surprised of her close presence. “….I know this is torturing you. I love hearing you scream. I really do. I know you want this to end, and I will do it unless you do one thing for me. Want to hear it?” she whispered.

Bella felt chills running up and down her spine as she heard that menacing voice in her left ear. This woman truly felt like her childhood monster and her fear grew. She could feel Thalia’s chest on her back, her fingers still resting on her ribs, and could even feel the inside edge of her upturned right foot touching the warrior’s leg. The breath was warm, and she could even smell Thalia’s scent. She felt all of her senses minus her sight only seemed to increase. She really wanted this to end because it would get worse before it got better. “Yes….yes…I want to hear it. I don’t want you to tickle me anymore…please Thalia, it is torture for me…” she whimpered.

“It is very simple…..sell your farm to us. Sell the farm, you go free. You refuse, well…….you know what happens. Hehehe” Thalia whispered menacingly.

Bella gasped as she heard the offer. Once again it came back to her farm. This set off many different emotions in her body and she started to quiver in her bonds. Part of her mind wanted to sell the farm because the torture was already bad, and this woman only just begun! The other part of her mind thought about her late husband. She thought about the pride he had when he purchased the farm and how hard he worked to make it a success. They spent years working together and got to enjoy a very happy lifestyle. She truly loved her husband, and the farm was a way for her to remain connected to him after his death. Selling it would feel like a betrayal. She saw what Christos Andino had done with the other farms in the area. They would strip away what made her farm special to her. Her husband sacrificed his time and hard work on that farm. If she sold it, she would throw away everything that farm meant to both of them just because she didn’t want to be tickled. Bella wondered if she was willing to sacrifice her own sanity for that farm. An image of her late husband’s smiling face appeared in her mind, and she knew what she had to do. “I……..I can’t sell….my farm. Please….it means the world to me and my late husband. Please….don’t torture me anymore….please Thalia…..please find it in your heart to stop doing this to me….” she begged.

Thalia heard Bella’s response and a wry grin formed on her face. She expected Bella to give her that response and would have been surprised if she sold the farm to her at this moment. Bella wasn’t broken yet. She was getting desperate, but she was not at the point of true, lifesaving desperation. This gave her the chance to really torment the mature woman and show off to Sabrina the outlaw. “Awww….poor Bella. I respect your choice, but you didn’t realize something….I have no heart……” she told her in a cold tone, then started to press her fingers into the ribs once again.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLES!! IT TICKLES!!!” Bella screamed as she felt the fingers once again pressing into her ribs. This time, the fingers pressed more firmly on the ribs and that sent hellacious ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. Her mind started to spin, and her body started to move around. She could still feel Thalia’s body on hers, so she couldn’t move her body too much. She got even higher on her left toes, almost as though she was trying to lift herself up out of this madness. Then she started to bounce on her toes as the feelings overwhelmed her senses. She was hating the moment as she was being tickled, she couldn’t see, and this horrible woman was not going to stop.

Sabrina watched what Thalia was doing and she was a little impressed. She did enjoy the way Thalia used her mind games, and the sound of her voice to drive Bella wild. But she did the same tactics. She still felt good about her own tickling skills, and she was just going to enjoy the show. She could see that Bella’s body was in distress and she was really impressed with the way she was tied up. She looked at the upturned foot and wondered how ticklish it was. She imagined her own fingers stroking and teasing that foot. Then her eyes saw the naked breasts and loved how they shook in the air. She felt her nipples getting stiff and realized she was getting very aroused. The only thing she didn’t like was that she wasn’t tickling anyone. In fact, she hasn’t tickled anyone since Mandy back in Plotsville so long ago. Her desire to tickle and tease grew as she watched Thalia tickle destroy this woman. Sabrina then grinned again as she still thought of the one advantage she had over Thalia. She knew how ticklish Darby was and she actually tickled the deputy whereas Thalia only planned to do it. A satisfied smile formed on her face, and she continued to watch this show.

Thalia continued to press her fingers into the ribcage with tickling precision. The technique she was using at the moment was actually something she learned from the Russian bounty hunter, Helga. They traded tickling secrets with one another to make both of them very effective in breaking women and torturing them. She thought of her massive friend which only fueled her hate for Darby even more. Bella was a fun warmup for her, and it would satisfy Christos’ desires, but she wanted Darby. She wanted to use all of her favorite techniques on that red haired woman and breaking her would be such an accomplishment. Right now, she enjoyed feeling Bella’s backside rubbing against her body. She felt the woman banging into her own breasts and hips and it caused her to get a little aroused herself. That was something she loved while doing this job. The sensual feeling, she would experience when tickling these helpless women. She bit her lower lip softly as she thought about her own sexual desires, then focused back on tormenting Bella. Her fingers were positioned on the ribs, and they slowly made their way downwards. Once she got to the final ribs, she did a gentle, yet firm squeeze on that area, which made Bella’s head snap back and hit her right collarbone area. “Ooooh!! Looks like I found a spot! Is this it? Is this the most ticklish spot on your body, Bella? Hmmmm….I will take note that as of right now, this is the worst spot! But we have more to go!” she taunted.

Bella went into another level of hysterical laughter as she felt the fingers now squeezing each of the lower end of her ribs. That sent a very powerful wave of ticklish sensations throughout her entire body as she never felt that area being touched and squeezed like that before. She had been playfully tickled on her ribs before with others, but never had this kind of touch and by a woman determined to make her suffer. She felt her head hit Thalia’s body and what freaked her out was that her tormentor didn’t even flinch! In fact, she seemed to enjoy it and taunted her. Then a desperate thought came to her mind. Perhaps she could use her own head as a weapon and hit Thalia in her head. Perhaps hit her in the soft areas of the face such as the eyes, nose of mouth. She couldn’t see where Thalia was, so she leaned her head forward to laugh, then snapped it back as fast as she could, trying to perhaps strike this evil Greek woman with the hardest part of her skull, the back of it. Unfortunately, she didn’t hit anything at all. She felt her face pointed towards the ceiling then heard a menacing chuckle.

“Hehehehehe awwwww…..looks like Bella is trying to hurt me. Or was that just you losing control of your body? Someone is getting desperate! Somebody is suffering so much! Oh, you are going to suffer. I think you tried to hit me on purpose, and for that you SUFFER…” Thalia taunted. She could tell by Bella’s physical movements that that head swing was an offensive measure to get her off of Bella’s body. She learned a long time ago about how desperate the human body would be in this line of torture, and she was prepared. She loved it when her victims tried to fight back, even in their bondage. Because it meant she could torture them even more! She then moved her body slightly to Bella’s left, so she could make sure her own head was out of the striking range of a desperately swinging head, but still close enough to keep up her torture. She then moved her fingers down slightly on the body and now went into the stomach area. It was time to explore this part of the body and find all the sensitive nerves. “Ticklish tummy?” she teased.

Bella kept swinging her head forwards then backwards, desperately trying to hit Thalia with it. She kept hitting nothing and she even tried to aim it in the direction the voice was coming from. It started to frustrate her because she was not making any progress for her freedom. This woman kept touching her body and she was spending too much energy trying to fight her off. This became a concern to her because if she got tired, she would not be able to defend herself from the attacks as best as she could. Then, her eyes went wide open behind the blindfold as she felt the fingers suddenly moving around in haphazard circles on her stomach. Her stomach was always a highly ticklish area and now those evil fingers were touching her there. It still surprised her that she felt so sensitive at the moment, and she once again tried to shift her weight on her leg, but with her right foot tied into the air, she had no leverage and she felt some discomfort in the toes of her left foot. She wanted to beg. She wanted to plead. But she remembered that Thalia would only ask her to sell the farm and she was not going to do it. Then she felt the fingers get dangerously close to her belly button and that set her off! “HAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA STOP!!!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE MY TUMMY!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Thalia loved that reaction coming from Bella. She loved the way she screamed as her fingers explored the stomach area. This was her passion. Bringing horrific ticklish sensations to her victims. She looked forward to breaking Bella’s will, and she knew it would happen. Every woman she ever tickled that she wanted to break, did. That was something she was an equal to with Helga. Both of them loved breaking women. As her fingers moved around the stomach and teasingly got close to the navel, she remembered a time when she actually bested Helga by tickling her victim better than she did. They loved putting on friendly wagers and she always loved interacting with her. Her mind came back to the present and it was time to really play with Bella. She paused her tickling for a moment, then slowly walked from behind Bella’s left side and proceeded to stand in front of her. She could see her now breathing heavily, and her face was getting shiny from perspiration. She wanted to torment her belly and look where her fingers went. She loved that Bella couldn’t see her. Thalia wanted her to constantly be on edge, which would make her very responsive to her touches. She paused for a moment, waited for Bella to calm down a little, so she could torture her again. She saw the woman trembling and her stomach muscles were quivering. Her eyes looked down and saw the toes of the left foot pressed against the floor and knew that foot had to be sore at this point. It was all part of her plan and now it was time to keep proceeding with the torture. “Bella….oh Bella….” she said with a smile.

Bella jumped as she heard Thalia’s voice. She did not expect it to come from the front of her as she thought the woman was still behind her. She hated being blindfolded right now. It took away her ability to at least see what was about to happen to her and she could brace herself. Now, she was blinded and at the mercy of someone who wanted to torture her. She felt her left leg quivering and she was afraid to move it because if she did, her full body weight would be pulling on her arms as she would hang in the air. There was little to no slack in her arms above her head. So, if she lifted that leg, she would put a lot of strain on her body, because her right leg was still bent at the knee and her foot was in the air behind her. The belly tickling drove her wild and she knew she was in deep trouble. This Greek woman was going to push her beyond her limits, and she was aware of it. She wondered if she could hold out. She had to use her desperation to keep her farm in order to try and save herself from the torture. Now, this woman was in front of her. Bella wished she could kick her, but she didn’t know exactly where she was, and her arms would be in pain if she tried. “Thalia!!! Stop this!!! Please!!! I don’t like this. Let me go….please. I am begging you.” she pleaded.

“Why are you begging me? You know what you have to do to make this stop. It really is that simple…” Thalia responded with a wry smile. She loved the fact that Bella was already begging her. She knew this woman would break soon, and she wasn’t even close to finishing with her. She then hunched down a little, so she could be eye level to the stomach area. “Hmmm…..you sure seem to be a little nervous right now. I can see your stomach quivering. I am curious to see how well it reacts to my touch. Is your stomach the most ticklish area on your body? Let me see how you react….” she teased.

Bella started to shake in fear as she heard Thalia’s words. She also knew what the woman meant by knowing how to make it all stop. This really got to her emotions because she knew she was going to be tortured. She feared this woman was going to drive her insane. She just could not give up her farm. Then she started to giggle as she felt a soft poke on her belly. This made her squirm around in her bondage and the fear of being tickled returned with great intensity. Then she felt another poke and another giggle come out. She hated this cat and mouse game, and she did not want to be tickled. “Thalia!! Hehehehe come on! Stop this! Hehehehe I hehehe don’t want to *squeak* be tickled!” she begged.

“Too bad…..” Thalia simply responded. She then took the tips of her fingers and slowly fluttered them down the length of the belly. They moved from just under the sagging breasts, and across the stomach right to the area just above the groin. She loved the way Bella’s body writhed and hearing those squeals gave her such great delight. She paid attention to which area seemed to make her squeal and shake more than other areas. She discovered that whenever she got close to the navel, the intensity of the giggles and the squealing increased. She also noticed when she went below the navel and headed towards the groin, the body really started to tremble. Bella was very sensitive, and she knew this woman was going to be extra ticklish between her legs as well. It wasn’t time for that yet, but she could enjoy her delightful belly. Thalia then moved her fingers and placed one hand right above the navel, and the other right below it. She playfully fluttered her fingers in those spots and loved listening to the sweet laughter she was pulling out of Bella.

Rose watched this with great excitement in her eyes. She loved the way Bella was laughing and shaking around in ticklish agony. It reminded her of when she was tormented. She remembered how humiliating and horrible it was when women hired by Bella tickled her all over her body and sexually humiliated her. Now, she was going to witness the destruction of that woman. She wanted to tickle her herself, just to get a measure of revenge. But watching Thalia break this woman down bit by bit really got her own lust going. She liked the way Thalia played with Bella’s mind. She could hear the victim in agony and wondered if she would sell her farm. She was told by Carissa that is how she managed to get a few farms to sell to Christos. She tickled poor farmer Gracie Perez into complete submission. When Carissa gave her the details, she found it exciting, and loved the idea. Being back in Greece, she knew Thalia and her soldiers were very skilled in tickling those new sex slaves and she was glad she was not in that harem. She wished Bella could be part of the harem, but knew she was not going to be in order to keep the appearance of her willingly selling the farm. Rose did have another desire. She wanted to see the women who attacked her put into that harem and that would be delightful. She looked forward to watching one of them suffer next. She could get her revenge at that moment, but hoped she could capture the other two as well.

Bella continued to squeal and shriek as she felt the fingers tickling around her navel. This was definitely not something she was used to as her belly button was very sensitive. She would playfully stroke that area herself sometimes, just to enjoy feeling her body, but this was different. She really hated the feeling happening now and she continued to feel the strain in her body. Her body started to ache as it needed to be released from this bondage. Her throat started to feel a little sore from the constant begging and laughing she was doing. She also started to visualize Thalia’s face. She was blindfolded at the moment but thought of that sadistic smile on her face. The way she had those cold eyes and lacked human compassion. She wished this woman would stop being so cruel and even hoped that one day she would go to jail for this. Bella also started to think about how much she wished La Diabla was here. Perhaps she could beat this villain down and maybe get revenge of her own. She felt her heart flutter a little when she thought of the outlaw, but then that all disappeared when she felt something now entering directly into her navel. It was a finger! The finger started to press deeper into her very sensitive navel and she felt the very intense tickling sensation tearing right through her body. “HAHAHAHAHA THALIA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!!!!” she screamed as loud as she could.

“No….” Thalia responded. She continued to drill her right index finger into that belly button and the feeling of Bella’s shaking body gave her a thrill. Her eyes focused on that navel and watched as her finger made a clockwise motion, drilling deeper into the navel. Her left hand then grabbed Bella’s right side to hold it still, while her right index finger continued to probe that very sensitive spot. She didn’t poke too hard because she did not want to inflict any pain, but hard enough for Bella to really suffer. She was mesmerized by her own finger circling in the clockwise motion, and she could feel Bella trembling under her grip. Her eyes then focused on the groin area, and she looked forward to playing at that spot.

Bella didn’t know what to do anymore. She felt that finger playing with her belly button, and it drove her absolutely wild. It was such a helpless feeling being unable to do anything to stop this woman from having her way with her. The only thing in her mind was that finger circling there and she could feel every single nerve in her body on fire. She also started to feel her body getting weaker from all this tickle torture. She understood the longer this went on, the worse it would get, and her body would eventually submit. Then she shrieked again as she felt that left hand on her right side give it a squeeze. She did not expect that squeeze and it made her left foot push her body into the air and she lost her balance for a bit. She felt a strong tugging on her wrists and shoulders which gave her some pain. She then desperately tried to get back on her toes, so that she could alleviate some of the pressure on those limbs. The tickling stopped for a moment and her foot finally found the floor and once again, her weight rested on the toes and the ball of her left foot. “Thalia…..please…..that hurt….that really hurt me.” she whimpered.

Thalia smiled as she saw how Bella reacted to her side squeeze. The woman had jumped into the air, lost her footing and came back down, stretching her arms. The way the wrists were tied, there was no way she could use her hands to try and brace the body. Her palms were open faced, so all the body weight would pull down. She then watched as a desperate Bella tried to get her foot back on the floor to help alleviate some of the pressure and could hear her whimpering in some pain. It was a nice lesson for Bella to learn. It was sure to teach her just how helpless she really was. She loved how her victim would turn her head around, trying to listen for anything. She then moved her head closer to the belly and paused for a moment. She wanted Bella to start to panic, thinking about when she was going to be touched again. Her eyes greedily stared at the navel and wanted to wait for the right time.

Bella started to feel a little relief in her body as her left foot was now in place. She wished she could have used her right leg as well, and now regretted trying to kick Thalia earlier. If she hadn’t, her right leg would probably be resting on the floor as well. She was also getting frustrated because she still couldn’t see anything. She wondered where Thalia was. She tried to listen to any sounds, anything that could at least give her an idea on where the Greek woman would strike next. The anticipation was killing her. She knew she was going to get tickled again. Her senses only magnified with her fear, and she was starting to get desperate. Minutes passed and there was still no touching of her body. Now her mind started to wonder if Thalia and the other women left the room. She didn’t hear them leave, but the room was eerily silent. Even though she was relieved her body wasn’t being tickled, she was also fearful that a tickle attack could happen at any moment. The silence was starting to become agonizing. She turned her head to the right, then turned her head to the left. She looked up, and then looked down. She wished this blindfold was not on her eyes. The anticipation only grew stronger and now she was panicking. “Thalia!! Are you in here?? Where are you?? Can you let me go now? Please….I-I can’t see.” she whined.

Sabrina watched with amazement as she saw Thalia so close to Bella’s body, but did not make a sound at all. Even though she thought she was a better tickler, she had to admit what the Greek bounty hunter was doing was incredible. She loved how she was playing mind games with that mature woman. She used mind games herself, but this seemed a lot crueler. She wondered if she should start to use a blindfold as well in her torture sessions. She could hear that desperation growing in Bella’s voice. She turned her head and saw Babs, Carissa, Rose, Petra and Amalia all standing still, not making a sound. The room was very quiet except for Bella’s desperate sounds of begging. She watched with great anticipation as she saw Thalia now lifting her hands towards the sides and she bit her lower lip softly. She knew that when the victim was touched, it was about to get really loud in here.

Thalia started to wiggle her fingers in the air as her hands were near Bella’s sides. She knew a precision strike to the sides, then right to the navel would send Bella through the roof. She loved that sound in her voice. Desperate victims were always the best kind. She even thought about getting deputy Darby in this position and just tickle destroying that woman. Her adrenaline started to ramp up as she was about to pounce on her prey. She started to do a silent count in her head to 30, then she would strike!

Bella was now in panic mode as the room was still very silent. She had no idea if she was alone or they were still in there, looking at her naked body and watching her shake in fear. She felt her body shaking, and even her bottom lip was quivering. She felt a trickle of sweat falling down her right cheek and she decided to call out again. “Thalia? Are you in here? I-I want to go home…this is not fair. Please….please let me go now. I just want to AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE HELL????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA STOP THALIA STTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!” she exploded as she felt hands gripping her sides and squeezing.

Thalia grinned as she heard that hysterical laughter being forced out of poor Bella. She squeezed with great intensity to bring out hellish tickling sensations. She knew Bella’s nervous system was on edge and any touch would send her through the roof. She was not disappointed as the woman shook her body uncontrollably and once again, lost her balance and her left foot came off the floor, which sent her body downwards, pulling on her wrists, arms and shoulders. She heard a wince of pain, but the powerful laughter came pouring out. She saw how Bella’s left leg was desperately trying to get back to the floor, and she wanted her to suffer a bit. She then removed her right hand from the left side of the body and then started to drill down on the navel again, which only made the poor woman shriek in ticklish terror again. This was going to be a methodical torment and she focused on her work. Her finger went counterclockwise in the navel and she moved her left hand down to that right hipbone and did a gentle squeeze. She would squeeze the hipbone, then swirl her finger. Squeeze, then swirl. Squeeze, then swirl. “Someone has a pretty laugh. That’s right Bella, let it all out. I am going to tickle you until you die….” she threatened.

Bella screamed even louder once she heard Thalia’s voice. She definitely knew the woman never left and now was trying to kill her with tickling. That squeeze on her hipbone was brutal, and then the finger swirling only made things worse. She couldn’t even strike her right leg forward as her ankle was tied behind her and up in the air. There was literally nothing she could do but suffer. She felt her lungs burning and could also feel pain in her arms and shoulders. She had to get out of this bondage, or she figured she might hurt herself. The realization that Thalia wanted her to suffer really bore into her soul. She now started to think she could possibly die from all this, and it made her even more reactive to this torment. Her head was leaning forward, and she felt her hair flowing down the sides of her face. She still couldn’t see anything, all she could feel was those very strong, yet surprisingly soft hands. When she felt another squeeze on her hipbone, her mind wondered if she should just give in. Perhaps sell the farm and end this nightmare. Desperation was a powerful thing, and she started to try and focus on somehow surviving this. Then another swirl in her navel made her body twitch wildly and she knew she was close to submitting. Bella started to beg desperately, but her voice was starting to go silent. This woman was pushing her beyond any limit she knew she had, and it frightened her.

Thalia loved this reaction. She loved the way this body was contorting and suffering under her touch. A smile formed on her face, and she continued to swirl her finger in that sweet navel. Then she started to think about spreading the tickle torture in other places. She already had her fun with the ribs, stomach and sides, now it was time to find some other spots. She chuckled to herself as she thought about her next target. She stood up straight and was standing in front of Bella. She heard her still giggling, followed by heavy breaths and her body was trembling. She felt good about herself because Bella was going to snap soon. She kept completely quiet to make Bella go insane again.

Bella felt her lungs on fire and her breathing was heavy. Her mind raced with so many thoughts in her mind. She was relieved the tickling stopped on her navel and her hips and was desperate to catch her breath. The screaming laughter she was doing really wore her down and she knew her body was very sweaty. The temperature inside her was very hot and she really hoped it was over. Her mind wondered if Thalia would give up trying to get her to sell her farm. Maybe she fought hard enough, and the Greek bounty hunter was giving up. She tried to remain positive but then she started to feel fear again. It was eerily quiet in the room again, and she remembered what happened to her the last time that happened. Now, she wondered where Thalia was. Was she in front of her? Was she behind her? Did she leave the room? She could be anywhere! Her body started to tremble as she thought about what could happen to her next. She even tried to listen for the other women in the room. She hated that they were all watching her suffer. Bella continued to let her mind wander and she couldn’t take it anymore. “Thalia! Where are you?? Please, let me go already! Can you let me go? Please stop torturing me, I can’t stand it.” she pleaded.

Thalia had a large grin on her face and then gently touched the left breast. “Boo…” she grinned.

Bella felt that touch on her left breast and she shrieked! “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NOOO!!! THALIA!! THALIA!!! LET ME GO!!! I’M SCARED!!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!” she pleaded.

“Hehehehe I am glad you are scared. I WANT you to be scared. I want you to fear for your life, because I am not done torturing this sweet body of yours. Poor Bella, all tied up and nowhere to escape to. You know, I hope you refuse to sell your farm. It means I can just keep on touching you and make your life a living ticklish hell. I adore this! I can do this all……..night……..long.” Thalia threatened. She then used both hands to start to softly massage and caress the size C mammaries. She liked how soft they were and licked her lips. She couldn’t wait until she played with Bella sexually. But first, she still had more places to torment. “Just to show you how caring and loving I really am, I have good news for you! I won’t tickle your cute tummy anymore….” she teased.

“You won’t??? Thank you….mmmmmm….c-can you stop t-touching my breasts please?” Bella responded. She was happy that her stomach was not going to be tickled anymore, even though she was leery of Thalia’s intentions. The woman could simply lie to her and that put her on edge again. She could also feel the touching of her breasts. Her body started to enjoy the very soft touch, but her mind hated it. She wished it was someone she truly cared for, such as La Diabla that was touching her right now, not this evil woman from Greece. Her body started to sway a little and she wanted to fight off those erotic sensations that were starting to build.

“I will stop touching your breasts for now. I do want to touch somewhere else on your body. I will let you in on a secret! Now, I never told anyone this, but I have this thing that sexually excites me. Want to know what it is?” Thalia teased. She then turned her head to look at the other women in this room with her and winked. Then she looked right back at Bella.

“W-what is it?” Bella asked. Fear really started to increase within her body when she heard her tormentor mentioning getting sexually excited. She still felt the hands on her breasts and now she wondered if she meant her naked breasts or even worse, between her legs. She shuddered over that thought and hoped Thalia would not touch her there!

“Well, I think I will show you. Hehehehe” Thalia teased. She then went behind Bella and stared at that tied, upturned right sole in the air. She loved how that foot looked. The tanned skin looked really soft, and the toes were medium length. They descended evenly from the big toe to the baby toe. They were a little thick and the arch had really good definition on it. The sole was narrow and that made her really swoon. She then poked the skin right in the arch and love how the foot started to spasm. “I love the feet of a woman and yours is very nice…..” she cooed.

Bella froze up as she realized Thalia’s next target. Her feet! Her feet were very ticklish and the thought of her being tickled there made her start to writhe. She started to pull on her wrist bonds, desperately trying to pull her arms down. Her right foot also kept twisting and contorting in the ankle bondage and she even tried to pull her leg free. She couldn’t do much with her left leg, as it was still keeping her balance to some degree. “NO!!! YOU CAN’T!!! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!! PLEASE!!” she screamed.

“Awww…what’s the matter? Your feet are ticklish or something? I like that. You really do have some cute feet, Bella. I might even get your left foot all tied up in case it gets lonely. But this foot….right….here… will do for now!” Thalia said with glee. She then did a quick scurry of her fingers in that arch, and she heard the most delightful squeal. The foot started to twist away from her fingers and that amused her. She then grabbed the flailing foot with her left hand, the top of the foot touching her palm, and she calmly started to wiggle her fingers directly on the arch. This was a test run of sorts. She wanted to feel how soft the skin was, and what kind of response Bella was going to give. She was satisfied with both thoughts because the skin was quite tender and Bella was very responsive! “Ooooh!! You DO have ticklish feet! Why Bella…I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this pretty foot of yours. Are you ready?” she threatened as her fingers continued to softly scurry in the arch area.

“AAAAAAHH NOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHA DON’T DO THAT!!! I’M TICKLISH THERE!!!” Bella squealed in laughter as she felt those fingers moving on her arch. She tried to wiggle her foot again, but her captor had a firm grip, and it was held still. She felt very strong ticklish impulses tearing through her body and she panicked. There was no way she was going to survive having her feet tickled. She always felt her feet were probably the worst spot on her body and now this sadistic woman was going to push her to tickle hell via her foot. She did fear her left foot would be tortured as well, but right now, she wanted to figure out a way to get her foot away. Now that she knew Thalia was behind her, she thought about trying to jump up, and kick her left foot back towards the warrior and maybe get her off of her. That idea was slowly stashed away as she realized if she did it, even if she managed to get Thalia to stop tickling her, she was still trapped. That realization got to her emotionally because she was still a prisoner. There was no escape. She couldn’t even see, let alone try to escape. The fingers on her foot found a very sensitive spot on her arch, near her instep and that made her left knee buckle a bit as the ticklish sensations were too much.

Thalia had a grin on her face as she continued to stroke and tease the bottom of the trapped right foot. Her eyes continued to gaze at the skin and loved how her fingers would sink into the flesh. Tickling a woman’s foot always gave her such great pleasure. There was something about the shape of the foot, how the skin felt, how the toes moved and the reactions she got out of her victims that always drove her wild. Bella was no different. She seemed very responsive on her feet and because she was blindfolded, she was definitely more sensitive. Then her mind started to wonder. She started to wonder if Darby had ticklish feet. She hoped her feet were insanely sensitive because if she was, then she would be brutally tortured there. She hoped to find all the ticklish spots on that woman as she wanted to break her will. Thalia’s mind now came back to the situation at hand and moved her fingers to the ball of the foot. She took her thumb and her index finger and started to scratch away on the surface of the skin, finding the center of the flesh to be more responsive. Those cute squeals she got from Bella only motivated her to continue. She continued the same motion over and over again. Her thumb and index finger would meet, then move apart, then come together again in a repeated fashion, touching that delightful flesh and hearing that sweet laughter. She truly enjoyed tickling feet and now she was getting lost in her pleasure.

Sabrina once again watched with great delight as she saw Thalia tickling poor Bella’s feet. She was really starting to enjoy this show and her own desire to play increased. She looked at Bella’s body and recognized the signs. This woman was starting to break down and it wouldn’t be long before she broke. She did like Thalia’s methods and tickling style, but she still felt she could have gotten the same reactions and broken her even sooner. She stepped to her left a little more to get a better view of the tickle attack. She could see how Thalia used her fingers, finding those horrible spots on the bottom of a foot. She could see how Bella was desperately trying to move her foot and could see the right leg muscles straining as well. The sight before her was beautiful. Bella had her head slumped forward, her hair was dangling and becoming sweaty, her body was glistening with sweat, her laughter became more hoarse, and her left leg was trembling. She licked her lips as she felt herself getting turned on. She wondered if Thalia would use sexual humiliation like she did. There was a great chance of that considering Bella was naked and these Greeks were involved in sex trafficking. Then she felt a nudge on her right arm. Sabrina turned to her right and saw Babs standing next to her. Her partner had this huge smile on her face, and she wondered what she was thinking. She figured she was enjoying this show as much as she was. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“I am loving this! She is really working that woman over. I like her.” Babs told her. She loved the way Thalia worked over Bella and she really loved the foot tickling that was taking place. Tickling feet was something she really enjoyed, so this moment really got her juices flowing.

“Yeah, she is doing a great job. But…..do you think she is better than us?” Sabrina asked with a smile, then a wink.

“No! We are much better of course. I mean, you are the best tickler ever! I am learning from you and trust me, I will be as good as you. Hehehehe” Babs laughed back. She then looked back over at Bella as she heard another ticklish squeal coming from her as Thalia’s fingers went into the arch area.

“We sure are! Oh, I don’t know if you will be a better tickler than me, well, not yet. Hahaha You know what is even better?” Sabrina asked with a teasing grin.

“What? Tell me!” Babs said with excitement. She then turned her head back towards Sabrina and saw this look on her face. She always loved that look because it looked devious, and she knew her partner was up to something.

“These Greeks have no idea that we already tortured their main target. Hehehe WE know how ticklish Darby is already! We got to see her feet, her tits and even her pussy. Hehehe We have the advantage over them. So, she can do whatever she wants to these women that we don’t know, but when the deputy is captured, we will have the advantage as we know the weak spots. They will be in awe of us.” Sabrina told her partner. She loved having the advantage over these other women. She sensed that they felt they were in control, but she had an ace up her sleeve. By the time this adventure was done, she wanted to be the one who broke Darby!

“Hehehehe you’re right! We will let them have their fun for right now, but when the time comes and that no-good deputy is captured, we will be running this operation. Our legend will grow! We will be the most feared women everywhere!” Babs said in a hushed excitement.

“Indeed. We will let them do all the work and let them think they are the best. We’ll play along. But when Darby is here, we take command. Sabrina Alamain and Babs McKenzie. The most feared outlaws in the West! I love it….” Sabrina said with excitement in her voice. She then noticed that the other Greeks, Rose, Carissa and the others were looking back at them. She nodded her head towards them in acknowledgement, then started to move over to them. She looked Carissa in the eye and smiled. “This is very impressive. Thalia is really good at this. Listen to that woman scream. Hehehehehe” she said cordially.

Carissa nodded her head and smiled. She didn’t know whether to trust these two outlaws or not. She trusted Thalia and knew she was in complete control, but she was going to keep an eye out on these two because their mission was critical, and they were part of it. They could not make any mistakes. “She really is. I love the way she breaks women down. She taught all of us how to tickle a woman into submission. Perhaps you two learned a few things?” she grinned.

“There are some things she is doing that I really like. But I can’t wait to show you how good we are too…” Sabrina responded. She liked the friendly competitive nature right now and then turned back towards Bella. She could see her blindfolded face thrashing everywhere and it was time to watch the rest of the show.

Characters featured in this part:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: Bella continues to suffer, Thalia torments another, and our hero makes her appearance.

Ok fans, how did you like this first part? Thalia is ruthless, but it appears she has some friendly competition! This is simply the first chapter in a long series, so I hope you are ready for a lot more! Your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back