• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next chapter in this phase ending series! I am glad you have enjoyed part 1, and the story is just beginning. 20 more chapters to go! Thalia is a force to be reckoned with, and as we go on this journey, you will see just how powerful she is. Can our heroic ladies survive? We shall see. I do thank you for all of your support and I am really excited to bring this story to you. To any new readers, I hope you enjoy the ride as well. I also recommend going to my story archive and checking out the entire saga, dating back to December 2020 with "Deputy's Peril" being the very beginning series. Yes, there are a LOT of parts, and they are not a quick read at all. I want you to get immersed in this universe and see how these ladies come to life! Now, it is time for the next part! As always, thank you for your unrelenting support and your comments are most welcomed!

PART 2

Bella continued to scream as she felt those fingers still tickling the bottom of her right foot. She felt herself starting to go limp as the exhaustion was really settling in. She knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. The way that woman tickled the ball of her foot devastated her and that wasn’t even the most ticklish spot on her foot. She felt humiliated because she kept squealing and laughing with every touch. Then she squealed again when the fingers went back into her arch, and towards her very delicate instep. She did everything she could to move her foot, but Thalia had an iron grip on her foot. She felt her emotions really starting to flow and she just wanted this to stop. “Thalia hahahahahahahahahahaha please no more! Hahahahahahaha please….” she laughed.

Thalia didn’t even respond to her. She wanted to keep up the foot tickling and show no mercy. Her eyes were still fixated on that foot and watched as her fingers made small circle-like motions on the center of the arch. She could see those “white lines” forming in the tan skin and the foot within her grasp continued to strain to try and get itself free. Her fingers then moved over to the instep and that brought out another delightful squeal. She loved how sensitive this foot was to her touch. Then she looked at those sweet toes. She slowly dragged her fingers from the arch, across the ball of the foot and headed towards the big toe. As her fingers dragged across that flesh, she could still hear Bella screaming. She also knew from all of her experiences that this part of the ball of the foot was more sensitive in general. Her fingers were now on that inside edge of the ball of the foot and she focused on that “line” where the big toe was attached to the ball of the foot. Using her thumb and index finger like pincers, she started to attack that line. Her fingers started on the furthest edges of that “line” and then moved inwards until they touched. Then she would open her finger again and repeat the procedure. She loved tickling this part of the toe because the big toe couldn’t completely curl, so that spot was always going to be vulnerable. “Does this tickle?” she asked.

Bella screamed as loud as she could as she felt those fingers now tickling that spot right under her big toe. It made her body convulse as that spot was very sensitive. She did always enjoy having her toes sucked on and whenever a lover kissed that same spot, it would tickle her, but felt good. This was different. These were fingers trying to tickle her as a form of torture. She felt her body shaking and she felt her throat starting to hurt from the constant laughter. Then her head whipped back as the fingers made it to her index toe. She curled her toes as tight as she could, desperately trying to protect that delicate skin under her toes. “THALIA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!” she screamed.

Thalia had a menacing grin as she heard those desperate screams. She felt the foot tremble in her grasp, and she raked her nails up the length of the sole again, trying to make the toes open up again. She made it all the way to the heel and the toes opened up. Once she saw them open, with cat-like reflexes, her fingers went right to the toes and went in between them. It was time to go after that very sensitive flesh between the toes and draw out more torturous laughter. She smiled and even started to laugh when she heard poor Bella screaming even louder. She could see her head shaking all over the place, the hair whipping around. She saw the body starting to collapse as the left leg started to buckle. Then the leg was bent at the knee and saw heard a slight whimper of pain coming from her victim. It was time to keep pushing her until her mind snapped. “I am not going to stop. I am never, ever, ever going to stop. You know how to end this, Bella. You know what it will take to make me stop. Until you do, I am going to tickle your toes until I get bored. And right now, I am loving this….” she threatened.

Bella could only scream and laugh as she heard Thalia’s words. She knew what she meant by that, and a wave of agony washed over her. In order for this torture to stop, she had to sell her farm. She would have to give up the one thing that meant so much to her ever since her husband passed away. It also meant that her workers might now have no work as all the other farms had replacement workers. It would also mean her maid Ana would have to find new employment, or even go with her to a new home. As much as this tickled, she just couldn’t do it. She could not sacrifice her farm. Her head slumped forward, and she just laughed as she felt those fingers digging into her toe crevices, sending debilitating ticklish tremors throughout her entire body.

“Suit yourself….let me know when you are ready to sell and this will end. I think it is time to make you realize the errors of your ways. Let me try this left foot of yours…” Thalia said with a menacing tone. She let go of the right foot and then stepped to her left. She saw how weak the left leg was and how much of Bella’s weight was sagging downwards, putting so much strain on her arms and wrists. She then knelt down and reached for that left ankle. Once she grabbed it, she tugged at it, dragging it backwards and she stood up. Now, both of Bella’s legs were in the air and behind her, which put all of her weight forward and the arms would absorb that pressure. She turned around, wrapped her right arm around the ankle and looked at the slightly dirty left sole. She casually wiped away some of the dust from the toe area, and then did a few quick tickles on the arch. “Ooooh!!! What do we have here? ANOTHER ticklish foot! I am going to enjoy this….” she teased.

Bella grunted as she felt her left leg get pulled into the air. She felt her weight being shifted towards her upperbody and the strain on her arms gave her a lot of discomfort. Then she felt something wrapping around her ankle and then she heard Thalia’s words. She was going to have her left foot tickled!! That set off a fresh wave of panic and then she felt fingers starting to tickle her foot. This sent a new round of giggles coming from her mouth and her foot started to twist around. She also started to twist her leg, and that put more strain on her arms and shoulders, and she got really worried. She knew the position she was in was going to really torment her and the fear increased. Her feet were really sensitive and now the fingers were making circles in her arch. That drove her wild and her laughter continued to get worse.

Rose watched with bated breath as she saw Thalia now trapping the left leg of Bella and the woman was now suspended in the air. She could hear those shrieks of ticklish terror and was just in awe. Thalia knew how to tickle a woman. This gave her great excitement as she knew any moment now, Bella would break. There was no way that woman would be able to fight this too much longer. She thought about her own torment and how she eventually broke and became submissive. It made her stop pursuing Bella’s farm. The humiliation of it all was still on her mind and now she watched as Bella suffered. Her own toes curled inside her shoes because she knew how ticklish her own feet were. She watched as those breasts continued to shake around and she could see how red Bella’s cheeks were. Seeing Bella’s plight made her somewhat grateful her captors did not blindfold her. She could see the tears coming from under the blindfold and it gave her great satisfaction. “That’s right you bitch. Suffer.” she mumbled under her breath.

Thalia continued to flick and stroke her fingers up and down that trapped left sole. She did start to notice that Bella’s foot stopped wiggling as much, which meant only one thing. Her body was starting to submit itself. She felt a calmness in her body as she loved these moments. She wanted to break Bella and it was starting to happen. The best part for her was that this was just the first victim on this mission. She still had so many others to torment until she got to her main prize. Deputy Darby Reeves. Bella was just a warmup and she looked forward to destroying the others after this. She looked back down at the foot and now her fingers started to play with the ball of the foot. She focused on that inside edge of the ball of the foot, very close to the instep. She heard more tortured giggles and then moved her finger to the outside of the big toe. She wanted to try a softer touch, just to keep Bella guessing. She used the pads of her fingers to stroke from the bottoms of the toes, then onto the ball of the foot. On the ball, she stroked gingerly, then started to move her fingers into that arch and let them linger there for a while. She let her fingers continue to stroke the flesh and now she heard Bella coughing. An evil smirk formed on her face, then she took the tips of her nails and started to scrape them on the flesh. Thalia knew that once Bella started coughing, her desire to breathe was going to be impeded with the forced laughter coming out. This should make her very desperate, and this was how she was going to break!

Bella felt those nails on her foot and that really drove her insane. She felt herself going into a coughing fit as she inadvertently swallowed some saliva down the wrong path in her throat. She felt her chest hurting with each cough and desperately wanted to catch her breath. Then she felt those nails on the bottom of her foot. That sent a horrific amount of ticklish sensations throughout her body and it made her coughing even worse. She wanted to get air, she wanted to laugh, she wanted to stop coughing. All this coughing and struggling in her bonds only made her arms feel even more strain. Her shoulders were starting to ache, and her lungs were burning. That foot tickling was horrible and now she was desperate for air. She still saw blackness and that gave her a greater feeling of desperation. She tried to say words, but all that came out was desperate attempts at breathing. Then the fingers stopped their scratching and she started to cough even harder. She tried to take huge breaths of air and then expel whatever was in her lungs. Then the scratching of the nails started again, and it really tickled her. Her laughter went into silence and she felt her body going limp. She finally hit her breaking point and she just wanted this to stop. The fingers then went to her toes and that sent another jolt of ticklish electricity into her body. Bella knew she was done for. She started to get lightheaded, and she feared for her life because she had trouble breathing. Her head slumped forward and all she could see was herself going into the darkness.

Thalia pulled her fingers from the toes and listened to Bella’s desperate coughing, wheezing and silence. She looked at that helpless left foot and saw it barely moving. A rush of excitement filled her body as she knew it was almost time to finish this woman off. She already knew Bella was in survival mode and that is where she wanted her. She waited a few moments to allow Bella to have some semblance of consciousness again, then started to softly pet the bottom of the foot as though it was her pet. She felt the leg trembling and she grinned. “Poor Bella….her feet are so ticklish! I really like tickling you, my dear. I love listening to you scream. I love listening to you beg. I love hearing you cough your lungs out. Too bad this is just the beginning of your long night. I might give you a break, but then I thought, why? Why should I let you breathe? I see these cute toes of yours and I want to TICKLE them so much. Ready for another round?” she teased.

Bella groaned as she heard Thalia’s tickling threat. She did not want to be tortured anymore. Even that soft petting of her foot made her tremble in ticklish fear. She started to cry because this Greek woman just would not stop. Her body ached and she almost blacked out and now she was being threatened that the rest of the night would be like this. Then she felt the fingers going towards her toes again! Paralyzing fear tore through her body as another round was about to happen! “Thalia…..please *sob* stop this…. I really *sob* can’t take this anymore….I beg you…” she said as she started to cry.

“I like your toes! I could play with them forever! In fact, how about I go another 15 minutes with them? Just nonstop. Unless of course, well, you know how to make me stop. This is your last chance…” Thalia threatened, then started to wiggle her fingers inside the toes a little.

Bella heard that threat and felt the wiggles in her toes. Her emotions finally won out as she could not take this anymore. If she got her toes tickled another 15 minutes straight, she might actually lose her mind. “Ok….Ok….you win….” she said with deep sadness in her voice.

“What did I win, dear?” Thalia asked. She pulled her fingers away from the toes. She turned her head slightly back towards Bella and hoped she heard an answer she wanted to hear.

“Please don’t….please…” Bella whimpered. She knew what she had to say, but she just could not get the words out. This was heartbreaking for her and even though her body suffered, she just could not say the words. “Please… let me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA NOOOOOOOO LET ME GO!!! YOU WIN!! YOU WIN!!! OH GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed.

“I guess you like my toe tickles. Hehehehe” Thalia laughed as her fingers went back into the toes. She wanted to force Bella to say what was necessary. She still had a little fight left in her, so now it was time to drive it out of her. “Tell me, what did I win?” she asked as her fingers invaded the crevice between the big toe and the index toe.

Bella started to spasm, and she felt a searing pain in her shoulders. Her body was quitting, and the ticklishness did not dissipate at all. She felt desperate and at this point, she had to do whatever it took to simply survive. “MY FARM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WIN MY FARM!!! STOP PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!” she screamed as she realized she had just been broken.

Thalia pulled her fingers away from the toes again and had a satisfied smile. She let go of that left ankle and it dropped back to the floor. She then moved to the front and looked at an exhausted and defeated Bella Toscano. She then turned around and looked for Rose. She saw her friend and motioned her to come over with her right hand. Then she turned back around and lifted Bella’s head up under her chin with her right hand. She then removed the blindfold with her left hand and loved how Bella’s eyes squinted as they were exposed to the torchlight in the room. “Awwww…poor Bella. You look horrible right now. But I want to make sure I heard you clearly. What did I win?” she taunted.

Bella could barely open her eyes as the blindfold was removed. It had been such a long time that she was under that blindfold and looking into darkness. Even though the torchlight wasn’t bright, it still took her a moment to focus her eyes. When she finally did, she saw a sight that horrified her. It was Thalia’s grinning face. This woman looked like a demon from Hell as far as she was concerned with that auburn hair coming down the sides of her face and her cold demeanor. She started to cry as she knew she had to do what she told her to do. It was heartbreaking what she was about to say next, but she just could not take any more torture at this moment. She realized exactly how Gracie Perez felt and that poor woman must have really suffered. Now it was her turn. Her head was lifted up in the air by that woman’s hand and she felt so helpless. Her eyes then also saw the grin on Rose’s face and knew she was done. “My…my farm. You win my farm…” she said softly as a tear fell from her left eye.

“To be clear, you will sell your farm to Christos Andino?” Thalia asked.

“Yes….I will sell my farm. Please, let me go…..” Bella begged. She just wanted to be free at this moment.

“You hear that, Rose? Looks like Bella Toscano wants to sell her farm. That wasn’t too hard now, was it? Get the paperwork ready and finish this deal. Now, let me finish poor Bella off….” Thalia commanded. She then looked back at Bella, and she had a look of shock on her face.

“As you wish…..” Rose said. She then turned around and did a quick happy dance. The final piece to Christos’ takeover of this region had fallen and she got to see Bella suffer in the meantime. She slapped hands happily with Carissa, then exited the room.

“T-Thalia? I am selling my farm! Why do you want to torture me still? Please, I just want to be free…” Bella whimpered. She heard that Thalia wanted to “finish her off” and that scared her senseless. Her body was so exhausted, and it ached a lot.

“Hahaha selling your farm is what you HAD to do. But fear not, Bella. I am going to finish you off with pleasure. After all you have been through, I think your body deserves some good feelings! Besides, tickling you makes me horny, and I want to play with you….” Thalia told her. She then let go of her chin and placed her hands on each breast. She wanted to enjoy the spoils of victory for a moment. Bella was not going to be a sex slave in Greece, but she still wanted to sexually conquer her. She also wanted to send a message to all the other ladies in the room that she was in command, and no one was going to stop her from completing her mission. She started to flicker her thumbs on the nipples, and she could feel them getting stiff. “That’s right, Bella. Enjoy this. You will go into retirement feeling really good….” she cooed.

Bella felt the thumbs on her nipples, and she gasped. This woman was about to sexually tease her! She started to grunt and move her body around as she did not want to be this woman’s toy. Her body started to get aroused, and she hated herself for feeling this way. She did realize this was much better than her getting tickled, but she did not want to be touched by that woman. “Thalia….come on….don’t *ooh* do this to me….” she whimpered.

Thalia only chuckled as she could hear those soft moans coming from Bella. She was feeling horny at the moment. Breaking women with her tickle torture always got her excited. That was a perk of her job. She did find Bella attractive, and this was going to be sheer pleasure. She then turned her head towards the direction of Sabrina. “Now this is how you finish a woman off….” she boasted.

Sabrina enjoyed the view of Thalia starting to sexually tease Bella. She did enjoy the fact that Bella did eventually agree to sell her farm, but she still felt confident she could have made her do the same. She managed to get plenty of women to submit themselves to her. Now that she had got to see Thalia in action, she felt she would be a great asset. She knew Thalia wanted Darby really bad, but so did she. Thalia was not the one defeated by the heroic deputy. She was not sent to prison. She was not tickled by the deputy as well. She endured that humiliation. When the time came, she was going to be the one to torment Darby. She did realize she needed an opportunity to display how great she was as well. Sabrina remembered how Thalia mentioned taking others and perhaps she would get a chance to show off her own skills. There was a reason the Greek bounty hunter rescued her, and she wanted to prove her value. Her eyes then looked at those thumbs playing with Bella’s nipples, and it did look good. She heard Thalia speaking to her and she smiled. “It looks good. Let’s see if you get her to completely submit to you...” she challenged.

Thalia then turned her attention back to Bella. She could see her victim’s head slumped back down and was probably watching her play with her nipples. She figured she would make Bella have an orgasm in front of everyone to completely break her. She knew this woman was not the type to display such carnal lust in front of everyone, and she was in fact going to do it whether she liked it or not. When she felt the nipples being really stiff and heard the moans, she pulled away. Now it was time to play with a spot she absolutely loved to play with. She then started to walk behind Bella and could see that firm ass. Her own nipples got stiff, and it was playtime.

Bella felt Thalia let go of her nipples and she groaned. She really hoped that was the end of her torture and she could be finally freed. Then she saw Thalia starting to walk behind her and she wondered what she was up to. Then she gasped as she felt her push up on her backside. She then felt a hand being placed over her mouth! Her eyes looked on in shock as she had no idea what was about to happen to her. Fear really started to build in her body, and she wondered what was about to happen.

Thalia loved the feel of Bella’s sweaty body on her front side, through her uniform. She clamped her left hand over her mouth and then put her head next to the right side of Bella’s. She knew her victim was in fear, and it was time to really drive her wild. “Listen to me, Bella. You see all my friends looking at you right now? Well, I am going to give them a little show. Guess what you are going to do? You are going to cum in front of them whether you want to or not. Your body is all mine, and I am going to tear an orgasm out of you. Because I am in control and you are my bitch…..” she whispered in her ear.

Bella felt a streak of fear tear through her body as she heard those chilling words. The sound of her voice gave her chills and then she realized what was being told to her. This woman said she was going to make her have an orgasm, even if she didn’t want it! She looked out into the room and saw the faces of Carissa, Amalia, Babs and Sabrina. They all looked at her like a piece of meat and then she felt it! She felt a hand now being placed on her groin. She wanted to scream in horror, but that left hand of her tormentor was clamped over her mouth. She screamed anyway as she felt the hand slowly moving towards her most private area. Her arms were still tied above her head. Her right leg was still tied behind her and her left leg barely held up with her toes on the floor. She was helpless to stop Thalia from groping her body. She did feel arousal in her body from the nipple play and when the fingers got closer to her mound, she shivered. Then she felt an urge to giggle. The fingers were now lightly tickling that area below her navel and onto her groin area where her pubic hair started. She was being tickled again!

Thalia loved that cute, muffled giggle coming from Bella. Her fingers were lightly tickling and teasing that very delicate skin around the pubic area. She could feel Bella’s body trembling against hers and her own lust grew. She loved teasing a woman. She loved having complete control of their bodies. She wanted to drive this woman wild and tear an orgasm from her. Then, her fingers started to move further down and soon, she could feel the slit between Bella’s legs. She could feel the wetness and that delighted her. “Hmmmmm…already wet, are you? You might have fooled everyone in this room that you hated the tickle torture. But your body doesn’t lie. You wanted to be dominated by me. You wanted me to take your naked body and have my way with it. Your pussy juice tells me so….” she whispered in her ear.

Bella let out a loud groan as she heard those words. She was surprised she was wet between her legs. She absolutely hated being tickled tortured, but somehow, she was aroused. She could feel that finger sliding between her pussy lips, and it did feel good. Her mind was spinning as she could not understand how it was possible that she was horny. Then she let out a loud moan as she felt a finger sliding inside her body. Her eyes closed and her mouth was wide open in pleasure. The finger started to slide in and out of her, as though it was fucking her. It felt incredible and after the physical ordeal she went through with the tickle torture, her body craved this kind of touch. Her mind still tried to fight the feeling, but her body was winning out. Then the finger hit a spot inside her and she felt an incredible wave of pleasure. The finger continued to rub against that spot, and she felt her left knee buckling again. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she moaned loudly as the finger continued its magic on her.

Thalia smiled and then winked at Carissa. She loved it when her victims were in the throes of sheer erotic lust. Her finger had found Bella’s G-spot and now she was going to dominate this woman. Her finger continued to fondle and tease that spot and her victim started to shake. She felt horny herself and figured she would have to relieve herself later. Right now, she was focused on making this farmer surrender her body completely to her. “That’s right Bella….this feels really good, doesn’t it? I bet no man ever found this spot on you. I want your body to love me. I want you to give yourself to me. I am going to make you cum so hard…..do you want to cum?” she whispered then leaned forward and started to gently nipple on Bella’s right ear.

“Ooooooohhhhhh yeeeesssssssssssss” Bella moaned into Thalia’s hand as that spot was continuing to feel that intense erotic pleasure. The sound of Thalia’s voice sounded really nice at the moment and her body surrendered itself. Her mind was no longer in control. The sexual beast inside of her was now in control and she wanted it to come out and feel this amazing pleasure. The finger then started to probe her further, then she felt what was probably the thumb now circling her clit. That sent another powerful erotic wave throughout her body, and she was in sheer erotic heaven. She shivered a little as she felt Thalia’s lips nibbling on her ear and felt her warm breath. Her ear was a hot spot on her body, and she swooned. She now felt her hips started to writhe and she wanted to cum really bad at this moment. She no longer cared it was a woman she hated; she just wanted that release.

Sabrina watched in amazement as she saw how Thalia was sexually pleasing Bella. She was impressed with Thalia’s tickling skills, but the way she had her hand in Bella’s pussy really impressed her. She always loved her own sexual skills, but the way the Greek was fondling and pleasuring Bella looked absolutely erotic. She could see the look of carnal pleasure on the victim’s face. She could see Thalia’s thumb circling and massaging that clit area. Hearing Bella moan like that only drove her own libido wild. She felt herself getting really turned on and wanted to touch herself. The more Bella moaned, the hotter she got. “Damn, I wish I could get fucked right now….” she thought to herself.

Thalia continued her finger fucking of Bella’s soaking pussy and took her left hand off of Bella’s mouth. She moved it down and started to rub the nipples again. Her thumb tweaked each nipple and even softly stroked under the breasts. She knew she had Bella on that edge of sexual bliss and wanted to push her into complete orgasmic oblivion. She then kissed the side of Bella’s neck. “You like me fucking you like this don’t you? You are all mine, Bella. Come on, cum for me. Give me that orgasm. You belong to me. Tell me you belong to me, and I promise you will explode.” she whispered to her.

Bella grunted loudly as she heard those words in her ear. The kiss she got on the side of her neck really drove her wild as her neck was another hot spot. The touching of her G-spot and her clit made her body shake wildly as she felt incredible pleasure. Even though it tickled her slightly when the fingers stroked under her breasts, she loved this feeling. Her exhausted body deserved to rest. “Yes….mmmmmm….yes….I belong to you…..please…. *oh gawd*…..I belong to you…” she moaned in pleasure.

“Good girl….” Thalia whispered. She then moved her hand even faster and continued to kiss the neck area. She did enjoy feeling how soft the skin was and was very turned on herself. Then she felt Bella’s body buckle and her a very loud scream. It appeared that her prisoner just had a major orgasm. “That’s right……let it all out…” she cooed.

Bella screamed in orgasmic pleasure as a tsunami of an orgasm tore right through her body. She felt wave after monstrous wave of pleasure wash over her and she even felt herself squirting her love honey!! Her eyes rolled back into her head as the orgasm consumed every single fiber of her being. The pleasure she felt was overwhelming and now she started to shake a little. Then, her head slumped forward as she felt the waves of pleasure continuing to flow through her exhausted body.

Sabrina’s jaw dropped as she saw Bella have her major orgasm. She watched with great delight as she saw the woman squirting her juices out. It was such a large squirt of love honey that it went quite a few feet. The way Thalia just sexually conquered this woman was amazing. She saw Bella’s body starting to slump and knew that woman was done for. The entire scene took a very erotic turn and now she wished she could have sex. She swallowed hard and felt her nipples throbbing with lust. “Oh….my……gawd….” she muttered.

Thalia let her finger slide out of the saturated pussy and grinned. She then gave a soft kiss to Bella’s cheek, then walked from behind her defeated victim. She looked at the floor and saw the pussy juices. This gave her a sense of pride because she knew she really tore one out of Bella. She then looked at the other women in the room and a prideful grin formed on her face. “Looks like she’s done. I hope you all enjoyed that.” she boasted.

Carissa walked up to Thalia and touched her shoulder. Even though she witnessed many of her leader’s conquests, they were always amazing. She felt pride that she was here in Mexico and that she finished off the woman who gave Rose such a hard time. Her own pride swelled as she would follow this woman anywhere. She knew that the revenge she had planned was going to happen and it would be their greatest moment. “I really did enjoy that. You destroyed her. Hahahaha. She is quite the squirter. Did you see how far her juices flew? Maybe a new record!” she said with a grin.

“Hahaha I hope it is a new record. But she is just the beginning, my dear friend, Carissa. We have so much more fun to come! I can’t wait until I have that deputy in my clutches. I am looking forward to breaking her. Now, Peta and Amalia, can you take her down and put her in her cell? Leave her naked. All of our guests will remain naked for their stay. They will get their clothes again when we depart for Greece.” Thalia commanded. She watched as Peta and Amalia walked over to her conquered victim and started to release her. Then she looked over at Sabrina and Babs. She hoped her demonstration would show them just how talented she was at breaking her victims. “Did you both enjoy that?” she asked.

“I have to admit, that was rather…..exciting.” Sabrina said as she nodded her head. She looked at Bella being untied and saw the woman collapse in Peta’s arms once she was untied. She then saw the two Greeks carry Bella out of the room and headed towards the cell area. She started to feel a little pressure on herself because she had to do better than what Thalia did. She knew her tickling skills were great, but the Greek made that woman squirt her brains out on top of that. She sexually conquered women before, including Darby and her apprentice, Becky. But she didn’t make them react that way. She looked forward to that challenge. “Now, when can I get my chance? I want to show you that I am also very capable of destroying women like that.” she asked.

Thalia could sense the determination in Sabrina’s voice. That delighted her because her new partner wanted to prove herself. This made her excited because it meant she would be determined to help her destroy Darby and all her friends. For now, she had some bragging rights. But she figured she should let these outlaws have some fun themselves. “When the time is right, I will let you demonstrate your skills. Right now though, we have to prepare for the next victim. There is someone else here who deserves to suffer. She crossed a line when she attacked my friend, Rose. Now she will pay a price for that. Carissa, can you bring in the one you captured with Bella. Time to make that big bitch suffer…..” she said with a cold voice.

Carissa smiled as she heard the command. It was now time to get revenge against Gabby. This was going to be sweet. She rubbed her hands and smiled. “Yes, Thalia. If I may ask, can I have some fun with her? I really want to practice my skills as well. I loved torturing those farmers’ wives, but this one is personal. She attacked Rose when I wasn’t there, and she needs to learn her place.” she requested.

Thalia smiled hearing Carissa’s words. She knew her friend was excited to exact some measure of revenge. She placed her right hand on her left shoulder and patted it gently. “I think that will be a good idea. Get some practice in. We have plenty of women still left to torment. Then, when I finally have Darby, I am really going to enjoy breaking her. That bitch has no idea who she pissed off…..” she said, then winked at her friend.

Bella felt herself getting carried back into that dark tunnel that was lit by torchlight. She felt completely exhausted after enduring a lot of physical and sexual stimulation. That was a horrific torture she endured, but she did feel really good at the moment. The orgasmic feelings she felt still reverberated throughout her body and she never felt anything like that before in her life. Her eyes were still glossy and soon, she stopped moving. She looked over to her right and saw the cell she was in earlier. The cell door opened up and then she was carried in and then set onto the dirty floor. She then looked over and could see the booted feet of Peta and Amalia and they started to walk out. Her mind realized that she was still naked! “Hey…..what…about my clothes?” she asked in a hushed, exhausted voice.

Peta turned around when she heard that voice and smiled. “No clothes for you. You stay naked. You will get your clothes later. Hehehehe” she said, then continued to walk away with her teammate, Amalia.

Bella closed her eyes in shame as she realized she was going to remain nude in this cell. She started to get emotional as she thought about what happened. She did agree to sell her farm, which truly broke her heart. Her body just could not take it anymore. Then, the embarrassment of being forced to orgasm also bothered her, even though it felt incredible, it made her very submissive. As she laid down on the floor on her back, she stared at the cell ceiling and let a tear trickle out of her right eye. Her life was a nightmare at the moment and there was nothing she could do about it.

IN PLOTSVILLE

“Hey!!!! Ya got to stop that!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AGAIN!!!” Becky screamed as she felt fingers running up and down her socked soles. She had no idea why she agreed to accompany Darby to Gertrude Billington’s house again. She was a bit nervous but figured everything would be alright. She remembered the first time she visited this house. It was right after the arrest of the outlaws, Sabrina Alamain and Babs McKenzie, that she was invited over to Gertrude’s home. It was the night where she went through some kind of “initiation”. Darby was with her to introduce her to this woman, who worked at Rob’s Bakery in Plotsville. She also met the woman who she helped rescue in the bar called The Thirsty Cowboy, Mandy. It was to be a very pleasant evening and she did enjoy the conversation and interactions. They were all so nice and friendly. It was her way of getting to know the citizens of the town even more. That was something she really admired about Darby. How friendly she was with everyone, and how much they respected her. Becky knew that if she wanted to become a deputy in this town, she would follow that same path. But what threw her off was after eating some very delicious cake, she was invited to sit down on the couch and put her feet up on the coffee table. She did so because Darby told her that Gertrude was going to show her something. She found it odd that Gertrude wanted to take off her boots, but with Darby nodding her head in approval, she watched as they were taken off, then even her socks. She was very confused, and was told that because she worked so hard, her feet needed to be soothed. Once again Darby nodded her head, even though it looked like she was trying to suppress a smile. Then both Mandy and Gertrude took an ankle and before she could react, they were tickling her feet! That drove her absolutely wild and even her mentor was laughing. They worked her very sensitive feet over, and she was grateful that they didn’t lightly stroke her feet because it would have been embarrassing to get horny in that moment. Once the tickling ended about 15 minutes later, she was very exhausted, and Darby told her she had been “initiated” and it was all in good fun. She learned later that Darby herself was a foot tickling victim to these women, so she figured it was something fun to do.

Today was supposed to be different. Darby wanted to come by and drop off a few things and was invited to have some baked goods. She was told that her initiation was over, and she shouldn’t have to worry. But once she got in the house, Gertrude greeted her, then stared at her boots. Darby then shook her head a little as Mandy came from the kitchen and just like a predator to its prey, they went over to her and walked her to the couch. Before she could even protest, her feet were placed in Gertrude’s lap, while Mandy started to rub her shoulders. On the one hand she was happy that she was accepted by these ladies, but she was also nervous around them because they kept tickling her feet. Now, she felt the fingers of Gertrude running up and down the bottoms of her feet and it drove her wild. She had a feeling her socks would come off next! “HEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE YA GOT TO STOP TICKLIN’ MUH FEET!” she laughed.

Darby smiled as she watched her apprentice getting tickled again. She actually did not expect this to happen unlike that first time, but it was still a funny sight. She was happy that Becky went along with it, and she was especially happy her own feet were not targeted. She knew that wouldn’t last long and she had to be careful. She has been very proud of her apprentice over these last 5 months. The young woman worked so hard at the Sheriff’s station and kept training every day. After the capture of Sabrina and Babs, the confidence level of Becky shot sky high. It was as though she realized she could one day become a deputy. Sheriff Dickerson still did not have room for an additional deputy at the moment, but at least the young lady from Sticksville had a great chance in case an opening did happen. She was still very clumsy, as she continued to keep tripping over her own feet, and even dropping things. But her spirit was infectious, and she loved being around her. They would sometimes spend time with each other at her home. Darby really liked Becky and hoped they could grow really close. Her apprentice was a funny woman and who had so much life in her. She heard her laughing and giggled to herself. She didn’t want to protest because perhaps Mandy and Gertrude would come after her next.

Gertrude was having the time of her life. She absolutely loved tickling the socked feet of Becky and looked forward to removing them, so she could get at her barefeet. She liked Becky. When she was brought to her home months ago and heard the plan from Mandy, she got extra excited. Tickling the feet of someone new was always a thrill. The fact Becky resembled Darby so much added to the excitement as the young woman also had big feet that were very soft. Not as tender or soft as Darby, but still very sensitive to her touch. That night was so much fun, and when she heard Darby was coming over today, she prayed that Becky would come as well. Once she saw the apprentice appear, she wanted to get at her feet again. She still wanted to play with Darby’s feet, so her plan to was to have both of them on the couch and have their feet tickled at the same time. Darby told her she was stopping by to drop off some supplies, which consisted of a few mason jars of goods, she saw Mandy walking and told her that the deputy and the apprentice were stopping over. Gertrude loved how excited Mandy was at the opportunity to do some tickling, and she came inside. She did provide her guests with some baked desserts, but the first chance she got, she got to Becky’s feet. She looked towards her right and saw Becky giggling away. She could also see Mandy rubbing her shoulders and figured her blond friend would eventually start tickling that upperbody. She chuckled to herself and then looked towards Darby. “I have to say deputy, you heroic deputies sure have some sensitive feet! Should I take her socks off?” she grinned.

Darby laughed at that comment and shook her head. She still thought about her own feet, so sacrificing Becky’s feet was probably a good idea. “Sure, if you want. Hehehe” she giggled.

Becky looked over at Darby with surprise! Her mentor wanted her to suffer from foot tickling again. She saw the devious smile on Darby’s face and that made her laugh even more. “HAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY! YA GOT TO SAVE ME! MUH FEET ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!! SAVE ME OR THEY WILL TICKLE YER FEET TOO!” she laughed.

Mandy grinned as she heard Becky’s desperate pleas. She looked over at Darby and the object of her sexual fantasies was standing there smiling. She still wanted to get Darby in a compromising position and have at her naked body. She still had a sexual crush on the woman, that only increased when she was rescued by the heroic deputy 5 months ago. That ordeal she went through with Sabrina and Babs really affected her because she was never brutally tickle tortured before. It felt humiliating and it still gave her nightmares every once in a while. She hid that trauma away from everyone, as she did not want them to worry. But playing with Becky was a lot of fun too. That first time she tickled her feet along with Gertrude was such a healing feeling for her. She needed to be around positive energy. When she was alone at home, for most of the time she would be ok, but then there were times she imagined getting invaded by outlaws and tickle tortured again. She especially grew nervous when she read in the papers recently that both Sabrina and Babs had escaped from prison. There was some kind of attack on the journey to another prison and they were on the loose. She really hoped they did not return to Plotsville and attack her again! Massaging Becky’s shoulders as Gertrude tickled the woman’s feet did her some good. She was having fun, and that took her mind off of things. Mandy looked over at Darby and wished it was her on this couch again. She still wanted to plot to somehow get her over to her house, then make out with her. She had a feeling Darby liked playing with girls, and she wanted to get her naked and just have her way with her. “Hey Deputy, how about you join us on the couch? Today is ‘Tickle the feet of a deputy day’ so you should partake.” she said with a sly smile.

Gertrude heard that and grinned. She paused her foot tickling of Becky and looked at Darby who had a look of shock on her face. Her excitement grew within her body as she imagined those boots coming off of Darby’s feet. “Yes! Deputy Darby, how about you take a seat over here and we can take care of your feet too. You worked hard today and deserve a little fun. Hehehe” she requested.

Darby grinned sheepishly as now the attention was turned towards her. She did not want to get her feet tickled by these women. Before she even came over to this home, she felt her body was sensitive today, which meant her feet were going to be highly sensitive as well. She shook her head, then took out a pocket watch. “Oh my, look at the time! I think we have to leave right now. I am still on duty and have to get back to the station. Sorry….hehehe” she grinned.

Becky breathed a sigh of relief as she heard they had to go back to the station. She never felt so happy about working, just to get her feet out of ticklish danger. “Yeah, we have to go back to tha station. Lots we have to do.” she said as she caught her breath.

Mandy looked at Darby with a sly look as the deputy was weaseling out of a good ol’ fashioned foot tickling. She let Becky out of her massage as the pretty young woman sat upright and started to put on her boots. “You know Darby, your poor apprentice should learn how you react to having your feet relaxed. How about you stop by tonight after your shift and then all three of us can help your feet relax, and maybe elsewhere?” she said with a wink.

Becky had a silly grin on her face as she heard that offer. She did want Darby to get her feet tickled, especially after setting her up to be tickled by Gertrude. She also thought that perhaps she could tickle Darby herself. It would be a fun, playful moment between them. “Yeah, that sounds great! I think we should stop by again. Hehehehe” she giggled.

“I have things to do later, but sure, we will stop by as soon as we can in the future. Ok Becky, get your boots on and we can go back to the station. Mandy, Gertrude, thank you again for the hospitality. I hope you both have a great day! I will wait outside for you Becky.” she told the group. She then made her way to the door, so that she could leave before they could drag her back in and torment her. She also saw that wink from Mandy and knew that woman wanted to have a sexual encounter with her. It did flatter her a lot that Mandy was sexually excited for her, but she would feel weird if she engaged in that kind of moment with her. She really liked Mandy, but figured she better try to avoid sexual situations with her. As she made her way off the porch, she then saw a familiar face heading down the road. It was her friend Mia! The beautiful barmaid from The Thirsty Cowboy was walking down the road and she looked amazing. Mia was different for her. She did find herself very attracted to her and she still remembered that stormy night with her when she did have sexual interactions with her. Ever since that night, she would see Mia around the town and tried to avoid her a little. She thought the world of Mia, and her resemblance to an outlaw she was in love with was uncanny. But she did not want to be put in awkward situations again. There were interactions between the two ladies, but she did try not to interact with her too much. Darby felt shy around her and didn’t know how to react. She did not want to develop any feelings for her, and she figured the best way to do that was to not interact with her as much. Now, she made eye contact with her, and she had no choice but to have that interaction. “Hello, Mia!” she shouted.

Mia Ramirez saw the beautiful, tall, red headed deputy standing there waving at her as she walked down the road. That brought a smile to her face, as she really felt an attraction to the woman. She was headed to another friend’s home that lived in this part of Plotsville, before she went to her home. She saw Darby’s beautiful smile and she really felt a very strong attraction to her. She would still remember that night where Darby spent the night at her place during that stormy night. She remembered how much fun they had and even had some intimacy. It wasn’t full on sex, but she did manage to make Darby have an orgasm and she got one from her through mutual masturbation. She wondered if she would even get more from her, and she also noticed that Darby didn’t come by The Thirsty Cowboy too often. Mia thought it was probably for the best and she tried to keep her own emotions in check. She figured that perhaps Darby was very hesitant to get romantically involved with someone and wanted to remain friends. She did cross paths with her on several occasions, and everything was cordial with them, but she sensed that Darby might be too shy for further involvement. Right now, she wanted to perhaps enjoy a small conversation with her. She walked up to the deputy and smiled. “Hello Darby, how are you?” she smiled.

Darby saw that beautiful smile and she did always think Mia was such a beautiful woman. She was dressed in her barmaid’s uniform right now, so she must have gotten off from work. Her long black hair was flowing free and with the gentle wind blowing through it, she found her to be very beautiful. This always drove her crazy because she did not want to develop feelings. She took a deep breath and figured she should just chat with her. She didn’t want to make Mia think she did anything wrong. “I am doing good, what about yourself? How is work?” she responded with questions of her own.

“Work is work. Hehehe It is very busy there. I am glad you are doing well. I haven’t seen you in a while. I know it is because you are keeping the town safe, but I miss seeing you in there.” Mia told her. She didn’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but she really missed seeing Darby more often.

Darby blushed a little and she knew she was trying to avoid going to that bar as much as she could. She could see the look on Mia’s face and saw that smile. “Yeah, I have been really busy. I should stop by more often. I am sorry.” she told her.

“I understand. I mean, you are the town hero. You have so much to do. It still amazes me how you took down those outlaws. I know I thanked you before, but I want to do it again. I have not forgotten how scared I was when we went into Plotsville Bank and that evil woman had me. You risked your own life to save me, and that is something I will never forget, Darby Reeves. You truly are my hero.” Mia told her as she recounted that incident 5 months ago. She walked to the bank with Darby to deposit money from The Thirsty Cowboy. Sabrina Alamain had grabbed her once the bank robbery attempt went awry, and Darby had offered her own body to be taken instead of her. Then when Darby went missing, she was worried sick that she might be hurt and felt it was her own fault. After the outlaws were arrested, she got a chance to thank Darby and it was an emotional moment for her. She really wanted to be around Darby more, and started to think she should attempt to press the issue. The more she thought about that moment, the more her attraction grew.

“Aw shucks….I was doing muh job. I was afraid she might hurt you and I had to protect you. No need to thank me. You already did, and I am glad you are still ok.” Darby told her. She did love how Mia thanked her those months ago and she felt a little guilty that she still tried to avoid her. She liked Mia, but she knew where her heart was.

“I am ok, thanks to you. Darby…..can I ask you something?” Mia asked. She felt a little nervous but wanted to at least try to start at least a close friendship.

“Sure, what is on your mind?” Darby asked.

“Well, I hope that we can be good friends. I…..I still think about that night we had months ago, and it was, well, a very special night. I understand if it made things weird between us, but I really do like being around you. I was kind of hoping that we could have dinner again. I would like to invite you over again, and we can have a good time. We don’t have to well, you know, but I just want to be in your company again.” Mia requested. She felt so nervous at the moment, and she hoped that she didn’t frighten the deputy and they could in fact become better friends.

Darby gulped as she heard the invitation. She did like Mia, she really did, but she was also afraid of what could happen between them. She could hear that sincerity in her voice, and she did feel guilty about avoiding her to some degree. She did think Mia was being sincere and perhaps nothing sexual would happen, and she couldn’t avoid her forever. She started to think that perhaps she should at least spend time with her. This was a very nice woman, and if she spent time with Gertrude and Mandy, who definitely wanted to have sex with her, she could spend some time with this woman who has been nothing but nice. She shook her head a little, then took a deep breath. “Ok, we can do that. I accept your invitation.” she told her with a smile.

Mia’s eyes lit up as she heard Darby accept her invitation. She felt excitement in her body and looked forward to that opportunity. She started to smile and felt herself blushing. “Thank you! We will have a good time. Perhaps this weekend?” she asked.

“That sounds nice. We can do that. I apologize if I haven’t stopped by The Thirsty Cowboy too often, but I want to let ya know that it is nothing personal. I just have been busy with muh duties and teaching muh apprentice. I look forward to the dinner and I hope it doesn’t rain again. Haha” Darby joked. She did start to like the idea of going over. Perhaps she really could be friends and just friends with this woman.

“Haha I hope so too. And I will try not to tickle you, ok?” Mia said with a sly grin. She remembered that was how everything got started between them.

“Hehehe good. Because you know you are ticklish too. But it will be a nice dinner. Oh, what brings you by this way. I know your house is on the other side.” Darby asked.

“I was just stopping by a friend’s place. Why are you over here? Is this your home?” Mia asked as she looked at the house behind Darby.

“I was visiting Gertrude Billington with Becky. Always a good time here. Have you ever stopped by?” Darby asked.

“I actually haven’t. I know she likes to stop by the bar, and I know she is good friends with Mandy. Should I stop by?” Mia asked.

Darby started to imagine what would happen to Mia if she ever did stop by Gertrude’s house. She knew how ticklish Mia was and it would probably be a fun time to see her laughing uncontrollably. She had a grin on her face and looked at Mia’s innocent face. “I think you should. Gertrude is such a great neighbor. She is really friendly, and she would make sure you are well taken care of if you had a stressful day. Perhaps you should come over soon. Hehehe” she smiled.

“I think I should. She is a very nice lady. Maybe I should get to know her better. I have been in this town for months now and I never really got a chance to get to know her. Thanks, Darby. Well, I should be going now. I look forward to seeing you this weekend. Stop by the bar and we can finalize, ok?” Mia told her, then reached out her right hand, so she could shake Darby’s hand.

“Yes, I will stop by so we can finalize everything. Have a good evening, Mia, and I will see ya around.” Darby said to her as she shook her hand. She then watched her walk away and she breathed a sigh of relief. She figured she would have to overcome her own fear and just be friends with that beautiful woman. She then turned around as she heard Gertrude’s front door open up. She watched as Becky came out of the house, trying to put her hat back on. She laughed because Becky looked a bit disheveled. “You ok? Hehehe” she giggled.

Becky walked off the porch and caught up to Darby. She finished straightening her hat and tried to compose herself. She saw the grin on Darby’s face, and she looked at her with some sarcasm. “Well, I got muh feet tickled again by that woman. She loves touching muh poor feet. I am glad she didn’t get muh socks off. When can she tickle yer feet? That would be fun….” she responded.

“Hahahaha aww, don’t be sore at me. Just trying to have a little fun with ya. Trust me, she got me a few times. Come on, let’s go back to the Station, so we can wrap up the day.” Darby told her, then wrapped her left arm around Becky’s shoulders as they walked away. She loved ribbing her apprentice and having her tickled was such great fun. “You know, I really love your laugh. You sure are ticklish! Hehehe I was hoping for your socks to come off, but I guess next time.” she joked.

“Yer not funny….That woman is a really good tickler! Even through muh socks, she got me good. I hope one day I will watch her get yer feet. Then we will see who has the last laugh….” Becky shot back, then started to smile. She loved joking with Darby and knew she must have looked really silly getting tickled again. She then thought she had to figure out a way to get Gertrude to tickle Darby’s feet. That was something she had to see!

Gabby was pacing inside a cell wondering how she got into this predicament. She thought about the last thing she remembered before she woke up in this horrid place. She was having a good time in the home of Bella Toscano, playing with her maid Ana, when she heard a commotion coming from downstairs. She went to investigate and heard Bella screaming for help! She raced over to help her when suddenly she was struck in the jaw and fell to the floor in a heap. She was struck with such violence, it knocked her out. Before she saw blackness, she saw some muscular woman standing over her. When she woke up, she realized she was trapped inside some kind of cell. The area was dimly lit, with only torches lighting up the corridor and cell area. There were other cells, and she knew that she was trapped. The cell was very dirty, and there wasn’t even a bed. She walked over to the cell door and tried to look into the hallway. She banged her hands against the bars in frustration because there was no sound. She had no idea who took her or why she was even here. She thought about Bella. She wondered if that woman was ok. She also wondered about Ana. The poor maid was scared, and she hoped she wasn’t kidnapped as well. “What the hell is going on??!!” she muttered to herself.

“Ok, let’s put this worthless bitch back in her cell…..” a voice said as it came through the hallway.

Gabby heard that noise and her adrenaline spiked. Someone was coming and now she was going to get more answers. She looked around the cell to see if there was any chance of escape and didn’t see any ways. Her eyes then looked down the corridor and suddenly, two women appeared walking her way. She tried to get a good look at them as they made their way down the hall from her left and when they got closer, she could see there was another woman in the arms of one of them. What stood out was that woman being carried was completely naked! She could see the dangling feet, the bent knees, the left arm dangling helplessly and the head was back with the long black hair hanging loose. The women carrying her did not look familiar, but the one carrying the woman was quite muscular. She got a look at the face, and it was the same woman that knocked her out! Anger started to rise and when the women got in front of her cell, they stopped and looked at her. That was when Gabby looked at the helpless woman and realized who it was. It was Bella!!!

“Hahahaha look Amalia, the fat girl is awake now.” Peta teased as she grinned at Gabby behind the bars.

“Hehehe she is bigger for sure. More fun to play with.” Amalia said as she smiled at Gabby.

“Fat? Listen to me you bitches, when I get out of here, I am going to tear you apart! And what did you do to Bella?! Why is she naked? Put her clothes on right now!” Gabby shouted. She gripped the iron bars with both hands and squeezed tightly.

“She really thinks she is in charge right now. Haha So cute. Don’t worry chubby, we will get to you soon enough. We will be right back….” Peta said with a grin, then continued to walk with an exhausted Bella in her arms.

“GET BACK HERE!!!!” Gabby screamed as she saw the pair walk away from her cell. Her mind started to spin as she wondered how all of this happened. She was also very concerned about Bella. She looked really worn out as she was draped in that woman’s arms. She saw that she was a little sweaty and she seemed completely out of it. It made her wonder if they tortured her or something. She started to remember the situation months ago. Her mind recalled that the Greeks were trying to purchase the farm from Bella, and she was hired to help protect her and send a message that Bella would not be intimidated into selling. Things were quite peaceful going forward that day, even though she knew all the other farms were sold around the Toscano farm. She wondered if this was revenge and they tortured poor Bella for resisting. That sent a chill down her spine as her employer was probably broken. She shook her head, trying to shake the emotions when the pair of women came back towards her. She could see them wearing those black, military style uniforms, and figured they were part of that group from Greece. Gabby figured they had gotten reinforcements and now they were trying to get revenge. That didn’t bode well for her because she was part of the trio that attacked Rose. Now that the women were standing in front of her, she got herself ready to battle. They were not going to torture her without a fight. “What the hell do you two want? Free me now or face my wrath!” she screamed.

“Hahahahaha she is funny!!! Listen to me, you stupid bitch, we are here to make you pay for what you did to our friend Rose. Now, we suggest you come with us quietly and obediently, or……we do very bad things to you.” Peta threatened. She was looking forward to a fight. She wanted to prove to Thalia and Carissa that she could handle this situation as well. She started to show her skills back in Greece as she helped break new sex slaves, along with Thalia, but now this was a mission of revenge. It meant a lot to Thalia, and she wanted to make sure to do her part. She looked at Gabby and saw that the bigger woman could probably fight, and this would be a great test.

Gabby felt her anger rise as she heard the threat. She could see how muscular Peta was, but it didn’t matter to her. She thought about what they may have done to Bella. The farmer always treated her and her lover, Veronica, very nicely and even let them stay inside her home whenever they wanted. She loved how they would move back and forth between their hideaway in Ciudad De Serpientes and the Toscano farm. She absolutely loved having sexual games with the maid. Seeing Bella so out of commission and humiliated by being naked really got her anger going. It appeared this Greek woman wanted to possibly fight, and she welcome that challenge. “Oh yeah? Well bring it, you big boned cow!” she shouted.

Peta looked at Amalia, then back at Gabby. She giggled a little because the woman wanted to fight her. “Calling me names, fat girl? Well, I guess we will settle this. Amalia, open the door.” she instructed.

Gabby watched as the shorter woman pulled out some keys and then opened the cell. She knew she had to get the quick advantage because fighting inside the cell would be tougher. She could also get out and possibly escape. She figured if she could somehow incapacitate these two, she could rescue Bella, then get out of this place. Once the door opened, she then bull rushed the opening, planning to overwhelm Peta. Once she made it out of the cage, she felt a very quick blow to her stomach, that made her hunch over, then felt something hard connecting with the side of her head. She hit the ground in a heap and felt a lot of pain coursing through her body.

“Well, that was easy. Hehehe” Peta laughed. When she saw Gabby charging, she simply kicked out her right leg and nailed her in the stomach. When she hunched over, she did a quick strike with her right fist and connected a solid shot on the side of the head. Now, her victim was on the ground, and it was time to capture this woman and bring her to Thalia. As she leaned down, she then cried out in agony and surprise as dirt was thrown directly into her face!

Gabby had grabbed some dirt on the ground and used it to blind Peta temporarily. She then stood up and started to punch away at the bigger woman. She connected with a few good shots on the ribs and heard her moan in pain as she desperately tried to get the dirt out of her eyes. She felt her rage coming out and now, she wanted to destroy this woman. Then she felt something strike the back of her left knee and she went down on that knee. Then she felt a shot on her left cheek. That made her get on all fours. Her mind was spinning and then she saw a pair of boots in front of her and then she saw blackness.

Peta had cleared the dirt from her eyes and saw Gabby on all fours. She then reared her right leg back and then kicked Gabby directly in the chin and the woman collapsed on the ground. She then looked over at Amalia who had a grin. “You hit her?” she asked.

“Yeah, I did. I couldn’t resist. I knew you could take care of her, but I figured I would have a little fun for myself. Hehehe You ok?” Amalia asked.

“Yeah, I am ok. I would have beaten her anyway. But thanks for the help. Now, let’s get this one to Thalia, so we can have fun with her. I certainly hope she lets me play with her. I want to get her back for trying to blind me. I will need your help. She looks really heavy. Hahaha” Peta told her. She then reached down to roll Gabby over onto her back. She could hear the woman moaning in pain and then scooped her up under her arms, as Amalia grabbed the ankles. It was time to take her to the interrogation room and watch her suffer!

Thalia looked around the room as she still felt the glow of breaking and humiliating Bella Toscano. Anytime she broke a woman, it gave her such a wonderful high of endorphins. She really did enjoy tormenting Bella and getting her to sell her farm felt like a nice accomplishment. She felt powerful. She knew how to get things done. As much as she loved her friends Rose and Carissa, they allowed that farmer to turn the tides against them and defy Christos’ orders. She came to Mexico and helped clean up their mess and had fun doing it. This motivated her even more to go after Deputy Darby. She never met the woman, or seen her in person, but after losing out on a sex slave purchase and apprehending the Russian bounty hunters, Helga and Svetlana, it felt personal. There was also that subtle challenge to her in that newspaper quote and it would be a great accomplishment to break someone like her. All of the sex slaves were more or less timid women, who were innocent and very docile to begin with. Someone like Darby with a strong personality would be one amazing feat to break and convert into a helpless sex slave. It would be the greatest fall for someone like her. To have someone like that cowering in fear and being used by Christos would be special. Thalia also wanted Darby for herself. Just to remind her how much better she was than her. To make sure that woman kissed the ground she walked on, and service her whenever she pleased. A grin formed on her face as she stared at some of the contraptions in this room. She wanted to figure out which device she wanted to place Darby in. Her mind started to spin with ideas whenever she looked at something. Her own excitement started to build imagining a naked Darby in these contraptions and she was tickling her into insanity!

“Hey Thalia, who is this next woman that will be tortured?” Sabrina asked as she stared at the Greek warrior walking around the room, looking lost in her thoughts.

Thalia snapped out of her trance and looked over at Sabrina. The outlaw was still in the room with her, along with her partner, while Carissa, Amalia and Rose were elsewhere. She had a smile on her face and looked right back at her. “This woman is someone who helped Bella avoid selling her farm. She was not on my target list personally, but I know Rose and Carissa wanted to punish her. This is someone we will take back to Greece. Bella has to stay in Mexico, but this next one can go to a harem.” she told them.

“That sounds nice. I was wondering. When can we have a crack at someone? I mean, I am sure you want to see my own skills with torturing someone. That was impressive what you did to Bella, but I am confident you will love my abilities as well. I destroyed a few women in Plotsville and got them to do my bidding. They didn’t become sex slaves, but if I wanted them to be, they would be eating me out right now. Hahaha” Sabrina boasted. She then placed her hands on her hips, feeling very confident at the moment.

Thalia had a sly smirk on her face as she looked at Sabrina standing there with supreme confidence. She really did admire that in her, and she was curious about her skills. Now that she learned that the outlaws also used tickle torture in their escapades, she wondered just how good they were. She still felt that competitive fire within her body and the way she broke Bella was also a way to show them just how dominant she could be. She slowly walked over to Sabrina and then stood directly in front of her. “I am sure you are quite talented in what you do. You seem really confident in your abilities. Don’t worry, you will get your opportunities. These women are not associated with that idiotic deputy, so there are still others we can play with. You really want to show me what you can do, huh?” she asked.

“You bet I do! I want to show you are not the only one that knows how to make a woman submit like that. In fact, I am confident I can make the women fear ME more than they fear you. You are scary Thalia, but I am good….” Sabrina told her. Her face went into full confidence mode, and she felt her adrenaline flowing. She relished the idea of having a competition and she also wanted to control this entire party. The feeling for power started to grow within her and knew she would make a great leader of a gang. It was always just Babs and herself, but now thoughts of running a gang motivated her. She remembered El Guapo’s gang and how they caused so much havoc and made a lot of money. She now wanted to explore that. With greater numbers, she would probably not get captured like she did with Darby. These Greeks seemed to be the perfect soldiers for her imaginary army.

Thalia chuckled as she heard Sabrina’s voice of confidence. She loved these types of women. Full of confidence and bravado. She needed her to stay that way to accomplish this mission, but she was also going to keep an eye out on her in case she overstepped boundaries. They were allies at the moment, but if Sabrina went too far, she would break her too. “I love your confidence. It reminds me of myself. Hehehe but we need to focus on the task at hand before we play competitive games with one another. This plan must be executed perfectly. You know who I plan to go kidnap, but I want you to think of someone else. Someone that would make the deputy want to come here to us. No point in capturing her. I want her to come to us. I want her to feel misery and have her emotions out of control. That puts us at the advantage, and she will a pay a price.” she told her.

Sabrina could sense that Thalia was a very focused woman, and it was true, now was not the time to exert any kind of dominance as they had a plan to execute. Being a criminal mastermind, she did understand the need for precision in a plan in order for it to work. She nodded her head and then thought of the person she wanted to kidnap. Someone who wasn’t already tortured by her but figured it would be a good motivator for Darby to want to come down to Mexico. She did like the idea and smiled as she thought of her victim. But she still wanted to get a little one-upmanship on Thalia. “I have someone in mind and capturing her will be really easy. I hope you remember that I captured the deputy before. So, I already know how to take care of her….” she said with a cocky grin.

Thalia did a soft giggle to herself as Sabrina was still trying to show her dominance. “I know you did. I read all about it before I went to rescue you. If I recall, she voluntarily went under your clutches, so you didn’t exactly capture her, right?” she smirked.

Sabrina turned her head slightly and laughed. Thalia did have a point and she kind of appreciated that kind of retort. She then turned her head back towards the Greek and had a small grin. “True, she did do that to protect some random woman. But nonetheless I captured her. Maybe I will tell you what happened when I had her AND her clumsy apprentice…..” she told her.

Thalia smiled when she heard that comment and figured that Sabrina probably tickled Darby while having her in her clutches. This only amused her because Darby was still standing and captured the outlaw in return. So even if she did tickle torture Darby, she didn’t break her. If she tickled Darby, then Darby was a sex slave forever. This gave her a surge of confidence because she figured that Sabrina was talented, but not in her league. She started to look forward to showing this cocky outlaw just how good she really was. Then she heard a noise. She turned her head and saw the door opening into this room. Her eyes then saw figures coming into the room and it delighted her. It was Peta and Amalia carrying the next victim into the room. She could see the victim being a larger woman, not fat, but definitely chunky and this reminded her of a woman she tormented while in Playa del Arena. A woman who attempted to rob her was quickly defeated and she tickle tortured her. She liked meatier girls at times. Their flesh was usually sensitive, and she could really dig into that flesh because there was more of it. “Ah, our next victim.” she told them.

“Where do you want us to put her?” Peta asked. She could still hear the soft moans of Gabby and was ready to watch her suffer.

“Put her on that table. She seems a bit out of it. You had to control her?” Thalia asked.

“Yeah, she thought she could fight. I had to make sure she knew who was in charge. Hehehe It didn’t take much and the bitch threw dirt in my eyes!” Peta told her.

Thalia shook her head and chuckled. She did like when a victim fought back a little, but the result was always the same. They were quickly put down. She liked how much Peta had improved over time. Her soldier was quickly becoming a dominant force. “Ok, when you place her on the table, strip her naked. If she was throwing dirt, she probably has a lot of defiance in her, so she won’t strip voluntarily…” she commanded.

Peta nodded her head affirmatively and then started to walk over towards a large wooden table. It looked simple, but had straps at the ends of it, and she figured it was used to hold prisoners down while they were tortured. She saw Amalia lifting the ankles onto the table and she got the upper body onto the table as well. Now was the fun part! She loved stripping women of their clothes and was curious on what this woman looked like naked. She quickly unbuttoned her shirt, then pulled it open and started to remove off the body. She lifted her up into a sitting position, so she could remove the garment completely. Once it was removed, she started to take the bra off as well. She could see those large breasts being confined and it would be mere moments before they were exposed to the world.

Thalia watched with excitement as it was time to torture another woman. She watched as Peta removed the dazed woman’s shirt and now the bra was coming off. She felt a slight tingle between her legs as she saw the breasts appearing. She was impressed by them as they were a size D, a little flabby, but had a nice shape to them. The large brown nipples were also impressive, and she figured they were probably really sensitive. Then, she saw Gabby’s body get laid down again and watched as her minion started to unbuckle the belt and remove it from the waistline of the victim. A great delight washed over her as she saw the pants now being pulled off the hips and all the way towards the ankles. There, she saw Peta pause and head for the black shoes. She walked over to the foot of the table and looked ahead. She could see the soles of the shoes and wanted to see what these feet looked like. Thalia smiled as one shoe was removed, then the other. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the socks being peeled off at the same time and she could see the soles of the feet! The skin was a tan color, and the feet were wide and very meaty. The toes were quite large and chunky, but also resembled pebbles. She liked those feet, and now she saw the pants getting removed. The victim was now in her underwear. She saw the mischievous grin on Peta’s face, as though she was waiting for her permission to remove the final piece of clothing. “You may…..” she said and nodded her head.

Peta giggled and then looked at Gabby’s near naked body. She loved the size of those breasts and looked over the body. This woman had a lot of meat on her, and it got her excited. There weren’t too many large women in the harem, so this one would stand out as more of a plaything for the soldiers, not for Christos, who liked his women smaller. He might play with Gabby just to have the pleasure, but his eyes were always focused on smaller women. She then looked at the tops of the feet and saw that nice brown skin, and those natural nails on the chunky feet. Now, it was time to see what was underneath this underwear. She reached both hands down and started to tug them down. The underwear came off the hips, and she started to see more of the groin. The pubic hair started to appear and soon, the pussy was exposed! The underwear slid down the thick legs, and finally, she took them off Gabby’s feet and the woman was completely nude. She tossed the underwear over her shoulder and now it was time to strap the woman down. She managed to tie down the ankles to the foot of the table. Peta really enjoyed that because it spread the victim’s legs open, exposing the pussy. Once she got both ankles tied down to the corners of the table, she then went to the upper body. She grabbed the left wrist and tied it down to the corner of the table, then repeated the same to the right wrist. Now, Gabby was secured to the table and was naked for everyone to see. “Ok, she is ready…..” she grinned.

Thalia walked around the full length of the table. She wanted to look at Gabby’s body from every angle. She loved the way she looked all strapped down and completely naked. She looked towards her private area and figured this was another woman who was going to be sexually conquered. She was now walking by the feet, and she loved how thick and meaty they looked. They were probably going to be really sensitive. Then she walked on the right side of the body and could see the flabby stomach, along with the large breasts. She thought about places to touch and bring out the worst reactions she could find. She finally made it to the head of the table and stared at the very cute face. Her long black hair was draped over the edge of the table and hanging towards the floor. Thalia was ready to have some fun with this woman. She wanted to see this larger woman squealing and begging and eventually breaking. Her plan was to return her to Greece and perhaps give her as a gift to Rose. She then looked at dazed eyes and now it was time to wake her up. Before she managed to do that, she heard voices entering the room. She turned her head and saw that both Rose and Carissa had returned. “Ah, there you two are. Look who we have here…..” she told them.

Rose had a stack of papers in her hands, which were documents that Bella would need to sign an agreement to sell the farm. She walked in with a bounce in her step as she finally achieved what Christos asked her to do. She saw Thalia standing there and then noticed someone lying on a table. Her eyes then went wide as she realized who it was. It was the same woman who helped torture her months ago. She couldn’t help but feel excited as she saw the naked body strapped down and helpless. Her jaw dropped and she slowly made her way towards that table. When she got close, she saw Gabby’s dazed face and she wanted to slap her immediately! Her eyes then looked at Thalia and she smiled. “You have her? Hehehehehe Please Thalia let’s torture this one really bad!” she requested.

Thalia couldn’t help but smile as she saw the excitement in Rose’s face. She knew how excited she was over this particular victim. She thought about how to torture the new victim. She could do it herself and make this woman truly suffer, or she could let Sabrina and her partner do it to show their skills. She also thought about letting Rose get some revenge as well. Rose was not part of the normal torture process, and she was curious about how effective she would be. She saw her trying to tickle Bella earlier, and she appeared to be someone who would tickle someone in more of a pleasure interaction. She didn’t know how to use it as a weapon just yet. “Hmmm….do you want to tickle her, Rose? Maybe you need to learn what we do.” she offered.

Rose let the papers drop out of her hands and they hit the floor. She was in shock that she would have the opportunity to torture Gabby herself. She wished it was Gabby and her partners, but that would come in due time. She then walked over to the helpless body and smiled. “Yes, I would love to!! Teach me. Teach me how to torture her!” she requested.

Carissa followed Rose into the room and saw the trapped body on Gabby on that table and she smiled. It was her turn to suffer, and she also wanted to torture her. She still felt really guilty that she was not able to protect Rose. Those outlaws attacked Rose when she was gone for a moment. Now, she could get some retribution of her own against one of them. She walked over to the table and was next to Rose. Both women were standing on the right side of Gabby’s body. She looked at the naked form, then over to Thalia who was at the head of the table. “Can I help? This is one of those bitches that attacked Rose when I was gone. She made me look really bad and that I didn’t do my job. Please Thalia, let me have some fun with her.” she asked.

Thalia looked at both of her friends and figured it probably would be good to let them have some fun. She knew Carissa was already and effective torturer, and this gave her an opportunity to practice. She folded her arms and then faced them. “That sounds like a good idea, actually. She is big enough for both of you to torture. Break her…..” she said with a sadistic grin.

Carissa felt a huge surge of excitement in her body. She was getting a chance to get some measure of revenge. She did get to tickle a few farmer’s wives, but that was part of the standard job she had. The farmer’s wives were tortured to sell a farm, not to be part of a harem. The harem slaves were tortured a lot more to break their will and become very obedient. Gabby’s size showed that she probably wasn’t a weak woman, and it would take some effort to get her to break. She then looked over at Rose. She saw how excited she was as she was shifting her weight from one foot to the other in excitement. “You really want to get her, don’t you? Hehehe let’s have some fun!” she told her.

Rose then did a little happy dance and then rubbed her hands. She really wanted to torture this woman and made her beg for mercy. She looked at Carissa, then Thalia, then back to Gabby. This was her moment. “Where do you want me to start?” she asked.

Carissa watched as Thalia took a few steps, so that she could observe them. Even though she knew Thalia tickled Bella to break her, she felt a little embarrassed that she didn’t break that woman herself. She knew Thalia trusted her and admired her skills, but she still felt like she had to prove she was still dominant. She looked at Rose and definitely could use her help. “You go to her left side. We are going to take a multiple pronged attack on this body. Follow my commands and you will really be able to do an effective job.” she instructed.

Sabrina watched along with her partner over what was taking place. She was intrigued on how effective these women would be. Thalia seemed to have an entire army of women who went around breaking women by tickle torturing them. She moved herself to the foot of the table area and could see the soles of the feet. She started to have a craving herself as she stared at those soles. She wanted to touch them and to tickle them. They look so meaty and sensitive. She wondered when her turn was coming. She remembered the Greek warrior mentioned there were more women to kidnap before they went after Darby and figured she would just have to be patient. She then watched as Rose went over to the left side of Gabby’s body and wondered how she would do.

Carissa looked over the vulnerable body over to Rose who seemed to be trembling in excitement. She chuckled to herself and now she was going to help teach this woman how to tickle a woman and send them to tickle hell. “Ok Rose, first thing we do is set the victim up for their fate. I am going to play with her head a little. Watch and listen closely…” she told her.

Rose nodded her head and then watched as Carissa started to slap the right cheek of Gabby a few times. She started to hear moans and now it was time to confront this woman as she woke up. Her eyes looked at the eyes open and soon, the victim became a lot more alert. The time had come! She was going to torture her!

“Where…where am I?” Gabby groaned as she started to come to consciousness. Her mind was trying to make sense of what was taking place and she recalled being in a cell and confronting two women. She remembered throwing dirt on one of them and it was soon after that she saw a lot of darkness. She felt a slight sting on her right cheek and her head turned a little towards her right. As her eyes adjusted, she saw the black, military style uniform and she shook her head. She then made eye contact with Carissa and recognized her. It was the same woman she saw leaving Rose’s home. “What the hell??” she shouted as she now faced the woman.

“Ah, so good to see you awake. Welcome back from your deep slumber. Now, you are awake for us to play with you….” Carissa smiled.

Gabby felt her adrenaline spike and it was time for battle. She tried to move her arms, so she could strike out with her fist, then she realized she couldn’t! Her head turned to her left wrist, then her right. She was trapped! Then it dawned on her. Her eyes then went down her body and she saw her naked breasts. She lifted her head a little and realized she could also see her feet, her legs, her stomach and also, she had no underwear! These women stripped her naked! A wave of embarrassment washed over her as she was tied down at her wrists and ankles and her nude body was on display for all to see. She lifted her head and looked towards her feet. She could see another woman she never saw before with long brown hair, standing next to a blond haired woman. She then looked to her left and saw Rose standing there. This really felt embarrassing because she remembered how much torture she performed on that same woman. Now, she was the trapped prey. “LET ME GO!!! I DEMAND YOU SET ME FREE!!!” she shouted.

“You can see you are naked! Good! We are not going to set you free. You are our prisoner now. You have been a very bad girl! You know why we have you tied up, right?” Carissa teased. She reached her left hand forward and patted the top of Gabby’s head.

Gabby shook her head and tried to move it away as she felt Carissa patting the top of her head as though she was a pet. She then looked at Carissa and tried her best to get herself free. Unfortunately, the straps tied around her wrists and ankles were made of a strong leather, so she was not going to get free anytime soon. She thought about spitting at Carissa, but also knew she was outnumbered and tied down. “Damn you!!! Let me go!” she demanded.

“You didn’t answer my question. You know why we have you tied up, you fat bitch?” Carissa asked with a slight smirk.

Gabby felt her anger increase as she heard that insult. She knew she was a larger woman, and hated when people called her fat when she really wasn’t. She then looked over at Rose on her left and figured she could probably intimidate her. “Look Rose, I suggest you get them to let me go!! Aren’t you the boss? You know who I am! Tell them to set me free, set Bella free, and GET ME MY CLOTHES!” she barked.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that. You see, my friends here absolutely hated the fact that you and your bitchy friends tortured me. You embarrassed me! You made me look really bad in front of my boss, and that just can’t happen. I don’t like you. I don’t like your friends, either. Speaking of which, where are those other two whores?” Rose asked. Flashes of the faces of Veronica and La Diabla filled her mind, and she wanted revenge against them as well.

“How would I know? You had me kidnapped out of nowhere. I have no idea where they are, and I suggest you let me go before they do find me and all of you suffer.” Gabby threatened. Then she felt a presence near the top of her head. She looked to her left and her right and Carissa and Rose were at her sides. She then looked up and saw the face of a very serious looking woman. She had no idea who this was but for some reason, it gave her a chill. “Who the hell are you?!” she asked with anger.

Thalia laughed when she heard that question. She slowly shook her head back and forth to the side and smiled. “You sure sound like someone with an anger problem. Don’t you worry fat girl, we will take care of that for you. As for who I am, my name is Thalia Laskaris and trust me, you will see a lot more of me for the rest of your miserable life. Or, until our boss wants to throw you away….” she told her.

Gabby started to get nervous because there were a lot of women in this room, and she did not have any help at all. Being naked also made her feel very nervous and worried about getting harmed. She had no idea what they were about to do to her, and that made her fear increase. “Listen Talia, Toilia, Theo, whatever your name is, I suggest you let me go. Capturing me will be the biggest mistake in your miserable life.” she said, trying to sound convincing.

“Thalia. THA-LI-A. Get it right. You know, I already don’t like you. Capturing you was not my intent, but it turned out to be a good decision. You are the miserable bitch that tortured my friend Rose. That cannot stand. So, they will get to have some fun with you. Since you decided to treat me badly, I will finish you off. Get ready to be a slave in our harem, you miserable bitch. I think once we get you to Greece, we are putting you on a diet….” Thalia quipped. She then stepped back a little and nodded her head for Carissa and Rose to begin. She would let them have their fun, but now, she wanted a piece of the action herself. She figured she was going to watch her two cohorts have their fun, but she would finish her off.

Carissa grinned as she saw Thalia’s nod of approval. Her eyes looked at the very exposed right armpit and figured that would be a great starting place. Right now, she wanted to rest the ticklishness of her victim. She pointed her left index finger and then poked the armpit. She saw the body react and Gabby was moving around on the table. She then poked the armpit again and got the same reaction. She started to smile, and it was time to have some fun! “What’s the matter? You don’t like my finger touching you?” she taunted.

Gabby felt that finger poking her armpit and she was surprised her body reacted that way. That feeling sent a ticklish tremor throughout her body and it made her pause. Her eyes went wide in surprise that this woman might be trying to tickle her. She remembered what she learned from her mentor, La Diabla, about using tickling as a method of torture. She loved using it and the victims she got to tickle were a lot of fun. It started with that woman Clara in the Westside area of Ciudad de Serpientes. She was rude to her, Veronica and La Diabla and they followed her home and attacked her. They tied her down, and tickle tortured her all over her body. They even got her naked and sexually teased her as well. Then there was Rose that they got to play with. The same woman on her left at this moment. She also got to experience the sexual side of tickling another woman as she and her lover Veronica tickled one another and then had mind blowing sex that followed. They also got to play tickle and sex games with Bella’s maid Ana as well. Then during the last 5 months, they managed to tickle 4 other women, women that she and Veronica had robbed. They learned well from La Diabla and really enjoyed it. Those 4 women were the arrogant types that they got to break down and humiliate by tickling them all over their bodies. One woman resisted so much; it took them all night to finally break her. That was a very sweet moment for them because that woman had several orgasms that night, then gave up all her jewelry and hidden money inside her home. Their tickle escapades brought them a good amount of money and loved the feeling of being feared. The local newspapers warned citizens that a rash of home invasions had taken place where helpless women were robbed. The victims never said how they were tortured, but that the two women that attacked them forced them to give up their jewelry and money. Now, her own armpit was getting poked, and her body shivered a few times. She could not allow them to tickle her and embarrass her! “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!! Stop touching me, you crazy bitch!” she yelled.

Carissa smiled as she heard those words. She did like it when victims displayed anger because eventually their entire mood would change and they would be begging her for mercy. The responses she was getting out of Gabby only motivated her and knew this woman was going to be wonderfully ticklish. “I am just touching you. Isn’t it obvious? Hehehe I like touching you.” she responded with a smirk.

Gabby continued to feel those pokes in her right armpit and had the urge to let out a giggle. She knew that once she started laughing, they would go after her very hard. She usually wasn’t the one being tickled during her sexual games with Veronica. She usually dominated her with an occasional time where she was the one being tickled. This was different. This time she was a victim to women that she did not like, and they did not like her. Laughing to their touch would be humiliating, especially in front of a woman she absolutely loved dominating months ago. She bit her lower lip as the pokes continued and tried to focus on being angry instead. “What the….*mmmmpphhh* hell do you *mmmppphhh* want from me? How about you *mmmmmpphhh** let me go and we can have a **mmmmppphhh* FAIR fight!” she grimaced as those pokes were now starting to get to her.

“Believe me, you wouldn’t last very long in a fight, fat girl. Look how fast you were captured at Bella’s home and how fast you were put down onto this table completely naked. I think you know how it would end if we had a fight…” Carissa taunted. She knew she could beat this woman in a fight with ease. Now it was time to really mess with her. She took her fingers and started to scrabble them across the armpit, moving from the top edge of the pit and moved them down slowly through the sensitive skin, towards the bottom edge of the armpit. She did let her fingers linger a bit in the center of the pit and that really made her victim squirm.

“Hehehehehehehe hey!! Stop that, you hehehehehehehe crazy bitch!!” Gabby laughed as she felt those fingers now scurrying on her armpit. She was not able to contain her laughter and now she felt a little embarrassed. She was threatening how she could beat Carissa in a fight and that Greek warrior simply tickled her armpit and now she was falling apart. The feeling of being helpless started to wash over her as she desperately tried to pull at her bonds, trying to get herself free.

“Awww…..someone seems kind of….ticklish. For all that tough talk, you sure seem a bit….ticklish. Am I right?” Carissa teased as she continued to run her fingers over the skin and even played with some of the small armpit hairs. She loved watching the entire body starting to writhe in the bondage and it gave her such a thrill in her body. She could see the large breasts starting to shake around and she loved that. She then looked over at Rose who seemed mesmerized by the whole thing. She made eye contact with her and nodded her head.

“Hehehehehehehe you better hehehehehe STOP!!! I’m warning hehehehehe you!!! Stop tickling my AAAAAHHHH!!!” Gabby screamed as she felt something now stroking in her left armpit. She turned her head over to her left and saw a smiling Rose looking at her. Now she felt fear because this woman was going to tickle her too! This was even worse because this is the same woman she humiliated months ago. None of her victims were ever going to get revenge on her, but now that was happening. Carissa’s strokes in her right armpit were strong, but Rose was using her nails and that really hit her sensitive nerves.

Rose loved the reaction she got from stroking her nails in that very vulnerable armpit. She loved that reaction and a surge of happiness flowed through her body. Just touching that skin felt amazing and the reaction she was getting really got her excited. She did get to get some minor revenge against the woman who hired this victim, but this was a lot more emotional for her. Bella may have been involved in her own personal torment, but she only hired this woman. This woman she was touching actually physically tickled her and put her through a living hell along with her cohorts. This was now going to be such sweet revenge for that humiliating moment. She wanted to make her scream. She wanted to make her truly suffer. She saw the look on Gabby’s face, and it brought a cruel smile to hers. “Something the matter, you fat cow?” she said with anger in her voice.

Gabby heard that insult and the tone it came in. She couldn’t help but laugh as those nails were sending intense ticklish sensations throughout her entire body. She hated whenever these women pointed out her size, and when she finally got free of this, she was going to make them truly suffer. Revenge already formed in her mind, and she really wanted to get at Rose more than anyone else. Carissa and Thalia were actual warriors. Rose was an average person involved. She then squealed a bit as she felt the nails circling in the middle of her armpit. This drove her absolutely wild and now her head faced the ceiling. She could see the rafters and knew she was in a very bad place at the moment. Her eyes then closed, and she wanted to see if she could focus on not feeling those very intense sensations. Gabby continued to laugh, and her body tensed up. Her mind really started to focus, but it was no use. Her armpits were a weak spot on her body. “Hehehehehehehe stop!!! Stop this now!!!” she screamed.

Carissa watched with delight as she looked at Rose tickling that left armpit while her fingers continued to scurry and stroke the right armpit. She could tell Rose was really getting into it and she felt proud of her. She remembered how traumatized she was after being tickled tormented by those three women. Rose cried to her that night, talking about how humiliated she felt, and she feared it happening again. Even though she swore to protect her going forward, Rose still had that fear and did not want to cross those women ever again. Now, she was going to let all that pent up anger out and help torture this helpless victim. She turned her head to her left and looked at Thalia who seemed to have a satisfied smile on her face.

Thalia watched as both Carissa and Rose were tickling the helpless armpits of Gabby. She loved the sound of the laughter filling the room and she wished to hear more. She watched with great amusement as she saw Carissa doing her thing, but how much Rose was getting into this moment. She did see some skill out of Rose when she was tickling Bella for a little bit, but this did seem really personal. She liked that. She liked it when her soldiers used their personal feelings to torture the other women. Not every woman they tickled ended up in Christos’ harem. There were times where they went out for a night on the town and some stupid woman would anger them. She recalled a woman in Greece that insulted Carissa a lot and even threw a drink at her. The woman was drunk, but to them it didn’t matter. No one was going to insult them and get away unscathed. She remembered Carissa beating the woman down, then dragging her to a dark alley and tickled that woman until she was a sobbing mess. Carissa was very pissed off and used her own personal anger to inflict cruel torture on the woman. By the time it was over, that woman was completely naked, forced to have an orgasm and even forced to give Carissa an orgasm. They had left her lying in that alley and stole her clothes. Once they left the alley, they saw a homeless man wandering around and told him there was a gift waiting in the alley and to have his way with it. That was an amusing time for their group. Thalia then thought about this moment. She watched as fingers were flying all over that sensitive armpit skin and the laughter was getting stronger. She thought about her own personal feelings and how she was going to use it when she finally captured Deputy Darby. That was going to be a very sweet moment. She couldn’t help but smile when she saw Rose move her fingers in a very slow, and deliberate fashion across the exposed skin.

Gabby continued to shriek in her laughter as she felt those fingers tickling both armpits. The one on her right pressed into her flesh and the nails on the left tormented the skin. They were two competing ticklish feelings, both horrible, but both really driving her insane. She felt herself getting more ticklish the longer she continued, and it frightened her. She knew the longer she tickled a victim, the worse it got for them, and it would start to break them down. She figured that’s what they were trying to do to her. Break her down, then probably humiliate her in front of everyone. She turned her head side to side and saw the look of happiness on both Carissa and Rose’s faces. She tried to pull her legs up, but they were held down. She was trapped and couldn’t do anything to protect her body. She couldn’t pull her arms down and the feelings were only increasing. She closed her eyes again to try and focus on not being ticklish, but that was a futile attempt. Her laughter started to get even louder as Rose had her hand near the bottom of the pit and close to her quivering left breast.

Rose felt this body tremble as her nails were now at the bottom of the armpit and could hear that laughter coming from Gabby and it gave her the greatest thrill. She was truly starting to enjoy what Thalia and the others always did to other women. Now, she wondered if she could volunteer to help them with the new sex slaves. Maybe she needed to expand her own abilities besides doing a lot of administrative work for Christos. Her eyes widened with excitement as her nails moved closer to that left breast and the side of the body. She saw Gabby’s body trembling harder when her nails continued to tickle there. “That’s right bitch, just laugh and laugh. I am going to get you good!” she taunted.

Carissa watched with great amusement as she saw Rose tickling Gabby’s defenseless body. She wanted to step up her own torment because it seemed like Rose was doing a better job than her. She still had to show her own talents! She then moved her fingers to the center of the armpit and drilled down into the flesh and wriggled her fingers there. That seemed to do the trick as her victim tried to arch her back into the air off the table. “Ooooh!!! Did I hit a ticklish spot?” she teased.

Gabby tried her very best to avoid exploding in laughter as she felt those very intense sensations tearing through her body. Her lips tried to clamp tight, but the feelings were too great. ‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!” she screamed.

Carissa chuckled as she got that very strong reaction out of Gabby. She drilled her fingers deeper into the flesh and loved watching the poor woman desperately trying to thrash in her bonds. The flesh felt great on her fingers and because Gabby was a thick bodied woman, there was a lot of flesh to push into. As her fingers continued to press deeper into the flesh, she started to rotate her fingers in a circular manner. The more she did it, the more Gabby continued to buck her body around. She looked at the woman’s face and she loved how wide the mouth was opened, seeing her teeth and hearing that very deep laughter. She had a feeling she never really had been tickled before as she was probably the main one doing the tickling. She figured this would be a great way to teach her a valuable lesson to never mess with forces greater than her. “Someone is SO ticklish! Hehehe listen to yourself scream fat girl! Hehehe laugh! Laugh for Carissa!” she taunted.

Rose was highly amused as she watched Gabby starting to scream. She remembered how much she screamed when Gabby and her friends tortured her. They showed her no mercy and she was not going to show her any. She looked over at Carissa and saw what she was doing. She knew her nails were also producing a maddening tickling effect and she had to increase it. Her nails made it to the side of the left breast, and she loved how it shivered under her touch. Knowing how sensitive her own breasts were, she knew the same would hold true for this victim. She then maneuvered her body more directly in front of the left side of the body, then reached out her left hand. She made contact with that large breast and pushed it towards the center of the chest, completely exposing that left side of the mound and some of the underside. With a wicked smile on her face, she started to flutter the very tips of her nails along that exposed skin, and she heard a delightful shriek out of Gabby’s mouth. She laughed to herself as she knew she hit a very sensitive spot.

Gabby’s head turned towards Rose as she felt those nails on the left side of her breast. That sensation really tickled as that skin was very delicate. Because her breasts were large, that skin was never really exposed too much and was very responsive. The armpit tickling was bad, but this was something at a different level. She screamed as loud as she could because that ticklish feeling overwhelmed her senses. It was at this moment she knew she was in deep ticklish trouble. These women were going to truly torture her, and she was helpless to stop them. She always figured she was ticklish and had fun tickle games with Veronica, but this was different. She understood how this could be used as torture and never in her mind did she think she would be a victim of it. Gabby saw the look of evil intent in Rose’s face, and it really got to her. The woman she enjoyed torturing and breaking was now going to have her way with her. She now understood what the victim went through in this moment. Then she felt those nails get closer to the underside of her breast and that really sent her into hysterics.

Sabrina watched and couldn’t help but smile. Even though she was not doing the tickling, there was something funny watching someone get tickled. The way Gabby was screaming sent chills in her own body and her craving to tickle someone only grew. She had a feeling Carissa would be a talented tickler, as the Greek women in those military uniforms seemed all about business and torture. But Rose was different. She seemed like your average woman and now watching her torture Gabby’s breast was fun to watch. She then leaned closer to her partner, Babs, who stood to her right. She leaned her mouth near her ear and whispered into that left ear. “These women are very good at this. Listen to her scream. They are almost as good as us…..”

Babs couldn’t help but smile when she heard Sabrina whispering in her ear. She weas very impressed this entire time as well. She loved the way Bella had been broken and now watching this other woman screaming in ticklish agony was exciting. She felt her own lust growing as she loved watching women getting tickled out of their mind. She was used to watching Sabrina torment their prisoners, and watching these Greeks go to work was very fascinating. She did agree with Sabrina. She felt they were much better, and she wanted to prove that as well. “Yeah, they are not as good as we are. Hehehe I think once we show them what we can do, they will ask us for lessons!” she whispered back.

Carissa continued to rotate her index finger and her middle finger in the center of Gabby’s armpit. She was looking over at Rose and saw how she was tickling the left side of the large breast. She was actually impressed with how someone like Rose was taking to this torture method. She didn’t even torment Bella this same way, but it seemed as though she was letting all of her anger from that torture she went through out on this same woman that inflicted it. She smiled as she saw the way Rose used her nails. The way they moved all over the side of the breast, and then moved underneath that mound, sending Gabby into screams. It was absolutely delightful that they were torturing this woman and they still had a long way to go for this larger body. She then looked towards Thalia and saw her starting to approach the table. She figured it was time to give Gabby a short break, so they could work on making her mind snap. “Rose, stop tickling her for a moment. Rose!” she shouted as her friend was in a tickling trance.

Rose heard a voice coming towards her, but she was mesmerized by the way the breast jiggled as her nails slowly moved from the top area of the breast, slowly along that left side and finally underneath of it. She even dragged her nails along the side of the body as it was very delicate flesh. She heard her name being called again, and she looked up. She saw Carissa looking at her and she paused her tickling for a moment. Her hands came off the body and she looked at Carissa. “I’m sorry, were you calling me?” she asked.

Carissa chuckled a little as she knew Rose was in some kind of zone. She clapped her hands for a moment, then grinned at her friend. “Yes, I was calling you. Hahaha Pause for a moment. Don’t worry, we will get back to torturing her, but Thalia looks like she wants to say something….” she told her.

Gabby felt instant relief when the tickling ceased in her right armpit and her left breast. She was very happy it stopped because it was really starting to break her down. She was already feeling a little exhausted from this and could feel herself starting to perspire. She moaned a little as she tried her best to recover. This was definitely not the same feeling she would get when she played with Veronica. This was a lot more brutal, and she had no endurance for this. She could hear Carissa telling Rose to stop tickling her for the moment and wondered what was in store for her next.

Carissa then looked down at Gabby and could see the woman was already getting exhausted. She giggled to herself because she knew it was probably because of the larger body and this woman was definitely out of shape. It meant that she could break her far faster, but it was disappointing because she wanted her to be able to resist in order to prolong the torture. She put her face closer to Gabby’s and could hear her wheezing already. Now it was time to really taunt her victim. “Awwww someone is having a hard time already, isn’t she? Hehehehe Are you ok?” she teased.

Gabby tilted her head to the right and looked up at Carissa. She could see that mocking look on her face and knew she was going to try and humiliate her. She then turned her head back and stared at the ceiling. She did not want to give that woman the satisfaction of having her attention. “Get away from me…..” she whispered.

“Awww….someone IS having trouble. I can see you breathing heavy already. My dear, we just started, and you are already getting worn out. Now, listen to Thalia and maybe something fun will happen!” Carissa taunted. She then looked at her superior and nodded her head. She wondered why Thalia approached the table and she hoped she was doing a good enough job. She tickled Bella earlier and Thalia intervened.

Thalia approached the table and started to slowly clap her hands. She was enjoying the show and didn’t want to pause it for too long. She now stood at the head of the table and looked down. She could see the tiring face of Gabby and it was time for her to make her feel her presence. She lowered her right hand to the forehead and gave it a gentle tap. “Look at me…..” she simply said.

Gabby felt something tapping at her forehead and she looked up. She saw Thalia staring back down at her and wondered what this woman wanted. Perhaps she wanted to torture her more. Whatever it was, she knew this was not going to be good. “What do you want? Let me go already….” she told her.

“Not just yet….I am listening to you screaming and I love it. hehehe but, I want to know who you are and why would you ever want to torture Rose? I mean, she is not a warrior. Why would you want to do that to her?” Thalia asked.

Gabby looked at the Greek warrior and wondered why she was asking the question. She already could guess that Rose told her everything, so she didn’t understand the line of questioning. “What do you mean? I think you already know….” she responded.

“I want YOU to tell me. For starters, what is your name?” Thalia asked.

“My name? My name is…..” Gabby started to say. She wanted to tell her to go to hell, but then remembered what La Diabla told her. Try not to use your real name, give them what you want to be known as. She then formed a grin on her face and felt some pride. “My name is La Pantera. If you do not let me go, you will pay a price for this!” she threatened.

“La Pantera? How cute. For a panther, you sure are a big one. I didn’t know cats could be so, well, heavy….” Thalia mocked. She figured this criminal was not going to use her real name, and that was fine with her. She just wanted to get a name to add to a list of hers.

Gabby started to stew as she heard that insult. She hated it whenever people talked about her size. She was not a fat person, but she knew she wasn’t a thin person either. She knew these women were going to taunt her about her size and she had to be ready for it. “What is your name again?” she asked with a sarcastic smile.

“My name? How cute. Don’t act stupid with me fat panther. You know my name and I am your new Mistress. You will obey every single word I tell you. You will have a new job! The way you were dressed, I know you do not have any money at all and lived in that scummy town of Ciudad de Serpientes. You will get to live in a mansion soon! You will live in Greece!” Thalia told her with a smile. It was time to put that fear into Gabby, so she would suffer even more when she was tickled again.

“Greece?? Why the hell would I be going to Greece?” Gabby asked. Her mind started to race as these women were planning on kidnapping her and taking her very far away from Mexico. She did not want to go there! She knew that if she went to Greece, she would not be in a good position. She feared she might even become a permanent prisoner to these women.

“Yes, you will go to Greece. You see, when you tortured my friend Rose, you sealed your fate. Your new life will be that of a sex slave to our employer, Christos Andino. He might fuck your thick body once, but I think we will use you as a training slave. The new ladies will watch us ravish your body and learn what will happen to them. So, you should be excited. Your meaningless life will continue!” Thalia threatened. She wanted to let Gabby know her fate which would lower all her defenses and her sensitivity would increase. She truly did not care about this woman but wanted to get revenge for what happened to Rose.

“YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS????!!! A sex slave??? I don’t want to be a sex slave!!! Please, let me go!!” Gabby demanded as the realization of her fate really started to fill her mind. They were going to use and abuse her. They were going to break her, and her life would become very miserable. She started to pull at her bonds again, becoming a lot more desperate. She had to fight her way out of this, or her life was doomed.

Thalia saw that fear and she felt a warm tingle inside her own body. She loved it when a new slave learned of their fate. They had that panic in them, and their voices were filled with great fear. She saw Gabby starting to pull at her bonds and knew once she realized there was no escape, her torture would be worse. She then leaned her own head closer to the prisoner’s. “We will do such a great job with this body of yours. We will even try to get you into shape, fatty. No more tacos for you, and we will make you exercise. You really should thank us….Now, back to the torture. This is the first day of the rest of your life as a sex slave to Christos Andino….” she told her, then stood upright again and moved away from the table.

Gabby saw Thalia leaving her vision and she started to shake. She was going to be a prisoner forever and now she was about to be tortured again. She desperately tugged at her bonds, trying to get herself free, but it was no use. Those thick leather straps around her wrists and ankles were not coming free. Then she saw Rose and Carissa enter her vision and saw their sadistic smiles. “LET ME GO!!!! THALIA, LET ME GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

“Awwww….looks like the fat panther is frightened. Well, let’s make her feel better. Rose, go ahead and have some fun! I will attack her right side, and you get her left. Let’s put her through HELL!” Carissa told her friend. She then started to move her own fingers towards the exposed right ribcage and kneaded them into the flabby flesh. She immediately felt Gabby’s body tense up and was delighted that she could press more into this flesh. The thickness of the body meant she wouldn’t hit the bone yet, until she really dug in.

Rose smiled and really felt excited after hearing what Thalia told Gabby. It felt amazing to her knowing that this woman who absolutely humiliated and tortured her was going to spend the rest of her days as a sex slave in the harem. She finally started to feel free of the trauma she endured, but she wanted more. There were two other ladies she hoped would be captured. She remembered Veronica and La Diabla and wished they could suffer as well. This visit by Thalia was even better than she could have ever hoped for. She saw Bella end up selling her farm, and now one of the women who tortured her was getting tortured herself. She started to use the nails on both of her hands to slowly stroke up and down the left side of Gabby’s body and loved how she started to scream already. It was as though the fear she had of Thalia increased her sensitivity. Rose’s admiration of Thalia grew even more after witnessing how she completely dismantled two women that gave her trouble here in Mexico. She was going to savor this moment and make Gabby suffer!

Gabby felt those fingers digging into her ribcage area and those nails stroking up and down the left side of her body. It drove her absolutely wild, and she realized that her body felt even more sensitive. Now she was in a panic. This might be her eternal fate. She would be tickle tortured and sexually humiliated every day. That got her emotions in a flurry, and she felt these horrible tickling sensations in her body. The way the nails scraped on that left side drove very intense reactions in her body and the fingers in her ribs only doubled that feeling. Her head started to switch left to right as she saw the look of glee on both Rose and Carissa’s faces. She wondered if they both would do this to her every day. The sinking feeling of helplessness only increased and all she could do was laugh. Her laughter got louder, and her body convulsed and even tightened up more. This was becoming a true nightmare for her, and she screamed.

Carissa found great delight she was getting such horrific screams from Gabby. She had to hand it to Thalia. She knew how to get into someone’s mind that would make them a lot more vulnerable to this kind of torture. She loved seeing all the meat on Gabby’s body jiggle around. She loved how the massive breasts continued to shake. She felt her own arousal growing as she had control over Gabby’s body along with Rose. Revenge felt extraordinarily sweet at this moment. She couldn’t help herself, she just had to tease her victim even more. “Awwww….your screams are such music to my ears! I bet you thought you were this tough, strong woman before. You probably intimidated others and now look at you. Laughing like a loon. You are such a creampuff! Hehehehe so ticklish!” she taunted.

Rose chuckled when she heard Carissa’s taunts. This was such a great feeling for her. She then moved her fingernails from the sides and started to lightly tickle the stomach area. She felt Gabby’s belly jiggle around and what she realized was that it wasn’t as though Gabby could retract her stomach muscles and tighten them up. She slowly moved her nails to graze across that stomach and then went towards the left ribcage. She loved the reaction she got from the stomach, but now it was time to repeat what Carissa was doing. She also remembered when Gabby tickled her ribs and it drove her wild. It was time to show this woman just how horrible it felt on the ribs. “Hehehe suffer, bitch! I bet you thought when you were tickling me, you felt like you were in control. Well, I guess that didn’t work out so well for you. Now YOU will suffer! What was it that you said to me when you were tickling me? You talked about how soft my skin was? Well, your skin is actually soft. Surprising that it is, but it means you are very sensitive. I think I could do this all night long!” she teased.

Sabrina really enjoyed watching this show. She did like how Thalia’s words seemed to break something in Gabby’s spirit. The way she was screaming at the moment meant she was a lot more responsive than before. The entire situation was a little different than what she was used to. Most of the time, she had to gag her victims in order for them to not alert neighbors or others to her presence. She would hear their desperate muffled screams and it gave her an erotic thrill. Hearing those desperate screams now excited her even more. She did get a chance to listen to Darby and Becky’s screams in that barn, but this seemed a lot more horrific. She also really liked the idea of having a sex slave. She wondered what that harem was like back in Greece for these women. The way they seemed to describe it; it sounded like it was just one big brothel for one man. Sabrina wondered if she would ever meet this Christos person, he seemed like a man that was severely addicted to sex. She was amused by it, but these soldiers also seemed to be sexually active with that harem. She started to imagine if she should set one up over here. Not anything large, just two sex slaves. One for her and another for Babs. The idea of forming a gang still went through her mind, and adding some extra sexual fun to it would be exciting. Her eyes then looked at the soles of Gabby’s feet and she could see those toes desperately wiggling and the soles expanding and curling. “I wonder how ticklish her feet are….” she thought to herself.

Gabby continued to scream as she felt those evil fingers on her ribs. The difference in styles really drove her wild. Carissa was much stronger than Rose and the way she pressed her fingers into her ribs felt absolutely horrible. There was no doubt about it. Pressing into her flesh sent jolt after ticklish jolt throughout her entire body. There was no sense of relief. Just sheer ticklish agony. Then she felt those nails tickling the surface of her skin on her left ribs. That produced a wicked ticklish sensation because it was touching those very sensitive and responsive nerves. The two feelings together started to overwhelm her. She closed her eyes as she continued laughing, and she tried her best to move her body away from the fingers. It was no use because she was strapped down and with both of them working on her ribs, there simply was no escape. She started to imagine her lover, Veronica. What really started to bother her was that she may never see her again because she was going to be taken to Greece. Gabby then let out an embarrassing squeal when her ribs were squeezed by Carissa.

Thalia let out a small laugh as she heard that squeal coming out from Gabby. She loved this moment and felt proud. Her eyes then looked over at Sabrina and she could tell she was enraptured by what she was looking at. She then started to walk towards her. She passed by the right side of Gabby and looked at Carissa’s back. She knew her Lieutenant was really tormenting Gabby and she felt so proud. She did have plans for Peta and even Amalia to have a little fun themselves as they need to keep their tickling skills sharp as well. She made it to the outlaw and smiled. There was still this air of competitiveness between them, and she felt she sent a very strong message that she was the better tormentor. She stood next to Sabrina on her left-hand side and they both faced a hysterically laughing Gabby. She could also see the soles of Gabby’s feet flexing and she loved how meaty they looked. That was something she was going to look forward to. The tickling of those thick feet. Thalia then leaned over a little towards Sabrina, with a slight smile on her face. “So, what do you think?” she asked.

“You sure seem anxious to know my opinions, don’t you? Hehehe You are impressive, but I am looking forward to showing you what I can do as well.” Sabrina responded. She did think highly of what she witnessed but had to maintain her own stance. She could not show a weakness to this woman. There was subtle competition between them and had to show her skills.

“I am sure you will do well. I love it when they scream like that. All it took was to tell her what her fate was and look at her fall apart. Nothing like a ticklish woman becoming even more ticklish. Hehehe” Thalia grinned.

“Very true. By the way, you really will have her as a sex slave? I mean, she is not in the best shape in the world. I figured you would want, well, you know, smaller type women. She will need a large man to enjoy her.” Sabrina asked with a cocky smile. She figured everyone else was insulting Gabby, she might as well too.

“She is big, but she is not grotesque. She is not the typical body type for Christos’, but he will fuck her at least once. I am only bringing her back to Greece because of what she did to Rose. No one humiliates my people and gets away with it. There are two others Rose told me that attacked her and when we find them, they will suffer as well….” Thalia told her.

“Just how many sex slaves are you planning to bring? Hehehe I count Darby, this one screaming, and who else?” Sabrina asked.

“I have a list, but it could grow over time. I have a few in mind. One in particular will make such a great sex toy. After we are done here, we will prepare to leave.” Thalia responded with a gleam in her eye. She was getting excited about her plan and so far, everything was happening the way it was supposed to in her mind. She continued to watch her cohorts torture Gabby and felt really good inside.

Gabby continued to scream as she felt those fingers attacking her body. She had been tickled by Veronica before, and even had her feet playfully and sensually tickled by La Diabla. But never endured a prolonged tickle attack. She continued to feel the attacks on her ribs by both women. She tried pulling at her bonds again, but the consistent tickling on her body was wearing her down. The fear of what her fate was continued to roll through her mind, and she had no idea how she was going to get out of here. She then let out a high-pitched shriek when she felt nails going under her left breast again. That area was so sensitive, and she couldn’t protect that spot. She could only laugh.

Rose loved that shriek that came out as she lifted the left breast up with her right hand and used the nails on her left hand to graze across that very sensitive skin. She couldn’t help herself. This was becoming very entertaining to her, and she even felt powerful. She was used to being in control and running things. The way she got farmers to sell their land made her feel invincible. She was doing such a great job for Christos and was going to be his Chief Operating Officer in Mexico for his properties. But that promotion was not given because she still had one more farm to buy. The woman she was torturing helped stopped her from getting that final piece needed. This woman caused her a lot of emotional traumas as she would sometimes have nightmares of her being tied down and tickled so ruthlessly by those three ladies. Even when she felt a tickle on her body from something as innocuous as grass on the bottoms of her feet made her have flashbacks of that time. That was going to be etched in her mind forever. Now, she had the opportunity to really get revenge on Gabby. To make her suffer. She did not care if she passed out or went off to Greece to sexually please everyone there. Rose looked at the anguish on Gabby’s face and it only motivated her to continue. Her eyes then looked at the skin her nails were stroking. She could see it was lighter than the darker brown skin. Gabby had such large breasts, and they would sag down, so that skin underneath never saw the light of day. The nerves would be very responsive to any kind of touch. Her nails moved slowly around that area and the screams sounded amazing. “That’s right, you fat bitch. Laugh. Laugh for everyone in Mexico to hear!” she said with anger in her voice.

Carissa smiled as she saw what Rose was doing. She loved how more aggressive she was becoming with the tickling of Gabby’s helpless body. She decided it was her turn to play with the large breast as well. She used her left hand to push up the right breast and exposed that very delicate skin underneath. She then started to scrabble her fingers on that newly exposed skin. She saw Gabby’s head snap towards her direction and knew her attack had an effect on the victim. She had a sadistic smile form on her face. “You feel that? Oh yes, now both of your large tits will be tickled. That’s right La Pantera…..laugh.” she teased.

Gabby felt a very strong jolt of ticklish electricity as she felt fingers under her right breast and nails under her left. She had never had that area tickled this long before and it really made her go into a panic. She had no idea how long she was going to last, and this prolonged attack was really wearing her down. She felt her lungs burning and her throat was getting sore. She closed her eyes, and again imagined her girlfriend, Veronica. She thought that she may never see her again and that started to break her heart. That only made her more responsive to the tickling as her own self defenses were wearing down. She laughed. She continued to laugh uncontrollably and hoped there would be some kind of mercy.

Rose loved what she was doing and couldn’t help but grin as she saw how Carissa was torturing the other breast. She knew Gabby was going through hell because if this was happening to her, she would just die. Her nails then went further up the underside of the breast and got close to the nipple. That made her wonder if the nipple was also very ticklish. It was a very large one, so she figured there must be lots of delicate nerve endings in it. She then used the tips of the nails of her thumb, index and middle fingers to scrape along the nipple. She saw the nipple reacting and Gabby’s head turned towards her with very panicked eyes on the face. “Ticklish nipples?” she teased.

Gabby felt those nails on her nipples and that really rocked her. Her nipples were always very responsive and loved it when Veronica would lick them. Now, they were being tickled and it sent another ticklish jolt through her body. She tried to thrash her body again, but both of her breasts were still being held by these women. What frightened her more was not only did it tickle her, but she also felt some tingles between her legs. She did not want to be aroused at this moment. She remembered what La Diabla taught her. That when they tickled a victim and once her body started to get turned on by it, they would be even more ticklish and helpless to resist. These women were systematically breaking her down and she was going to be conquered! “DON’T DO THAT!!!” she screamed.

Carissa saw the nipple tickling and she laughed. Rose was really getting into this torture and now she was using one of their arousal techniques by attacking the nipples. She did not know if Rose was just going to that nipple as part of the breast attack, or if she knew that she and her fellow soldiers used that method often. She noticed that Gabby responded to it very well and figured it was time to move to that particular phase. “Hey Rose, why are you tickling her nipple?” she asked.

Rose paused her nipple attack for a moment and saw Carissa looking back at her. She could see that look of pride on the face and she felt a little embarrassed. She wondered if she was doing something she shouldn’t have. “I-I just wanted to see if it was ticklish. Did I do something wrong?” she asked, concerned she might be going too far with this woman.

“Oh no, in fact you are doing great! Isn’t she Thalia?” Carissa asked, then turned towards the direction of the foot of the table and saw her commander standing next to the two outlaws.

Thalia saw Carissa looking at her and she smiled. She was enjoying watching what was happening and loved seeing how Rose started to tickle the nipples. It made her wonder if she should train Rose further in the breaking of the incoming sex slaves. She seemed to have a talent for it. She was surprised by this woman and her tickling attacks. Rose was always an administrator and rarely got her hands “dirty”. This torture skill would come in very handy in the future. “Yes, she is doing a great job. Hmmm Rose, perhaps we should let you torture more of Christos’ harem. I think you would fit in nicely with more training.” she told her.

Rose felt her pride starting to swell as she was getting compliments from two women who did this kind of torture all the time. She thought about perhaps capturing some ladies here in Mexico and have her own private harem. Now that she knew just how effective her attempts were, she could use it on unsuspecting women for her own sexual gratification. Then she thought about her two servants in her residence. They were very cute and now the idea of tickling them sounded very exciting. She figured once she went back to her home, she was going to tie both of them up and have her ticklish way with their naked bodies. “Thank you. I guess watching you both do it seemed like a lot of fun. Can I keep tickling her nipple?” she asked.

Carissa smiled as she saw the look of pride on Rose’s face. She figured she could show Rose a few of the tricks they used to completely destroy their victims. She then looked to her left and saw both Peta and Amalia standing there, looking very excited. She hoped they would get a turn in tickling as well, but right now it was time for Rose to enjoy her revenge. She faced her again and smiled. “Yes, you can. But first, I think we should work on getting her very horny. Once she is, then she will be a lot more ticklish. We can really drive her insane then! So, watch what I do to her….” she instructed.

Gabby felt herself breathing very heavily as she tried to recover from that ruthless tickling. She still felt the shame of being tied down on this table and completely naked for all to see. It was as though she was a museum exhibit, and everyone admired what they saw. The tickling was getting to be very brutal as these two women were finding very sensitive spots on her body. Her chest continued to heave up and down and she could feel her perspiration building up on her body. Beads of sweat started to fall down the sides of her face and she knew her hair was getting sweaty. “Please….please stop….” she panted.

Carissa shook her head as she heard that soft begging. Now it was time to go to work. She then held the right breast with both hands, the nipple sticking between them. She lowered her head and opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and then did a very gentle lick on that large nipple. She felt a rush of excitement in her own body as she loved how it tasted. She always loved this part of the torture as it could get very erotic. “Mmmm……delicious.” she cooed.

Gabby immediately looked towards her right breast and could see that pink tongue of Carissa licking the nipple and that freaked her out. This woman was going to go after her sexually now, and that would be very humiliating to her. She used these methods to her own victims and now it was being done to her. Her body loved that feeling after enduring so much torment, and the arousal started to build. That wet tongue continued to lick that bud and she did everything she could to not let out a moan. That would only motivate the Greek to continue her tongue attack. Then she felt that tongue softly flickering off her nipple and it drove her insane. Those tiny taste buds scraped off her nipple and she could feel the wetness growing between her legs. “S-Stop that….” she whimpered.

Thalia watched with great pride as she saw Carissa now using their sexual tactics on Gabby. This was definitely a perk of their job as they got to really have their way with their slaves sexually. She loved having sex with these women and watching her friends have their way only got her excited. This was the second time a woman was sexually teased in her presence, which only sparked her arousal again. The torment she gave Bella really got her excited, but she was able to suppress them once Bella was sent back to her cell. Watching Gabby get teased made the sensations return and she shifted her weight from one leg to another. Her own nipples started to get stiff and felt her body heat rising. Her eyes could see Gabby’s toes curling and the feet started to sway, and she knew the prisoner was getting aroused. Now the real fun was about to begin!

Characters featured in this part:

03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Thalia finds a target for the next phase of her plan!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Thalia and her minions are exerting their strength. Her plan is in full force and in the next part, she really makes waves. Thank you for all of your support and I hope you are enjoying this series so far! So much more to come! Your comments are most welcome!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back