• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Disabled Vet – Making a dream come true. Part 2 by Dahoochman M/F feet, nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Before reading part 2 I highly recommend reading part 1.

The Disabled Vet – Making a dream come true. Part2 2023 by Dahoochman M/F feet, nylons

Mark and Jen spent the entire 10 minute Uber ride from the restaurant to his house cuddled in the back seat of the Sedan, his fingers gently exploring every inch of her legs and feet. Jen squealed and giggled when Mark’s fingers found a sensitive spot, much to Mark’s delight.

He placed her 2 legs across his lap, gently scratching his fingernails up and down Jen’s lower legs and the exposed parts of her feet. As her dress rode up and exposed her legs from the gusset of her Pantyhose to her feet, Jen squirmed and thrashed, pulling on Mark’s massive arms in a desperate attempt to get him to stop. As this went on, the Uber driver, a younger guy in his 20’s, watched intently through the rear view mirror.

The car turned off the main road and proceeded down a dark dirt road, eventually pulling into and down a long driveway to a small dark house. Mark let go of Jen’s legs and exited the sedan, with Jen following. Her face was red from laughing, and she was breathing heavily.

“You OK?” Mark asked, as he opened the door to a modest home.

“Never been better” responded Jen with a smile, poking Mark in his stomach as she walked by.

“Oh, you’re going to regret that!” said Mark playfully.

“So this is where you live?” asked Jen, looking around as the Uber pulled away.

“No, this is a buddy’s house. He splits time between here and California. He is away for a few months so I keep an eye on it for him” said Mark, unlocking the front door. “After you, my dear” said Mark, smiling.

Jen marched over to the small sofa in the middle of what appeared to be a family room and sat, crossing her legs seductively right over left. As she did, she playfully kicked her right foot up and down. Mark immediately noticed. ”God you’re killing me” he said, rolling his eyes.

“What am I doing?” said Jen with a wry smile, now turning her right foot in a circular motion.

“That!” said Mark, as he sat next to Jen on the couch, bottle of wine in hand.

“Trying to get me drunk?” asked Jen with a smile.

“Do I need to?” asked Mark, again reaching or her legs.

Mark gently placed Jen’s legs across his lap, his fingertips gently running along her lower legs.

“Do you have any idea how sexy your legs and feet are?” asked Mark, as he moved closer to Jen.

“Why don’t you tell me” said Jen, also inching toward Mark. The two embraced in a passionate kiss, Mark’s hand now exploring Jen’s entire body. Mark’s right hand found the belt tying Jen’s dress together and he fumbled with it, trying to loosen it.

After about a minute, Jen pulled away, and took her leg’s off Mark’s lap. She stood up in front of Mark. “Where is the bathroom?” she asked, looking around. Mark pointed to a door behind him, and Jen started toward it. “Stay right here!” she said, smiling.

Mark’s mind was racing. The older curvy blonde had him rock hard. He had staged the bedroom earlier in the day, attaching restraints to the 4 corners of the 4 post King Size bed. He also had made a crude set of stocks that could be quickly attached to the footboard of the bed, and hid them under the bed. He had a bag of toys ready to use on Jen, including feathers, brushes, an exfoliating glove, and a vibrator. He was giddy with excitement. He took off his hooded sweat jacket and sat back on the couch in his sleeveless tank top.

Then, Jen appeared from the bathroom. She had removed her dress and was wearing just a lacy black slip and her pantyhose. The slip was short, revealing a generous portion of Jen’s legs. She approached the couch, her eyes fixated on his arms.

“Damn, you look amazing!” he said, his hands reaching for Jen’s thighs as she stood in front of him, looking her over from head to toe. “And those legs and feet, my god!”

Jen sat, crossing her legs seductively. Oh my poor tootsies” she said. You try wearing those things all night!” she said as she rubbed her stockinged foot up and down her leg. “I think you owe me a nice long foot massage!” she said with a wry smile.

Mark lifted the leg of his sweatpants. “Oh yeah, try walking in these!” he said, lifting the pant leg to expose the entire prosthetic up to his where it joined his leg just below the knee.

Jen stood up and grabbed Mark’s hands. “Come” she said” gently encouraging him to stand.

Mark stood, and Jen, still holding his left hand with her right, started to lead him to the bedroom.

Once in the room, Jen walked over to the bed. It was a gorgeous King Size 4 post Canopy bed made on cherry wood. The restraints were hidden under the covers, but she could see the ends tied around the 4 posts. Laughing to herself, she climbed on the bed and lied in what is known as “the Pose” on her tummy with her legs, ankles crossed, in the air behind her.

Mark stood next to the bed and looked on, his rock hard cock now throbbing. Jen admired his body as he stood there in just his sweatpants, sleeveless t-shirt and boxers. He climbed on the bed, sitting next to Jen, and started to massage her shoulders, Jen moaned in delight.

After a few minutes of massing her shoulders and back, Mark leaned in and whispered in Jen’s ear. “Why don’t you roll over on your back.” Guiding her gently, Jen rolled on to her back, smiling and posing for Mark, before putting her arms over her head and closing her eyes.

“Are you ok?” asked Mark, looking down at Jen.

“Oh yes, just a little too much wine!” she said, followed by a long giggle.

“Ohhh, I like when you giggle” he said, and with that he reached for her right wrist. Grasping her wrist gently but firmly, he looped the strap around her wrist and tightened it, then pulled her arm up toward the corner of the bed more and re-tightened the restraint.

Jen played along, knowing fully was Mark was doing, but pretending to be much drunker than she was. She felt her right arm being tugged toward the right upper bed post, and then felt Mark let go of her arm. As he did this she purposely giggled. “Weeeeeeeeeeee!” she giggled.

Mark was now leaning over her, securing her left arm, she could feel her left arm being stretched and the strap tightening around her wrist. She could smell the cologne from Mark’s chest as he leaned over her, and lifted her head off the pillow and tried to nibble his side playfully. “Hey!” said Mark, himself now laughing. “You’re a wild one!” he said.

Now finished with her arms, Mark sat back down on the bed. “Now, where were we?” he asked coyly as he reached under the bed, pulling out his bag of toys. “Oh I think we need to use this” he said, pulling a blindfold from the bag. Smiling, he gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, lifting her head slightly off the bed so he could slip the elastic strap under her to secure it.
Jen moaned softly as Mark blindfolded her. Between the blindfold and the restraints securing her arms to the bed her heart was racing. This young guy with the great body had her tied down and helpless, and could do anything he wanted to her, and the thought excited her to no end.

Mark moved down the bed, and laid his body across Jen’s thighs facing her feet. His huge upper torso pinned Jen’s legs to the bed. His eyes explored her legs from mid-thigh down to her toes. His cock was rock hard and throbbing at the thought of what he could do to her.

With his fingertips he started to gently trace a path along Jen’s silky thighs. Slowly, methodically his fingers traced a path down her thighs to her knees.

“Jen, do me a favor” said Mark as his fingers gently explored. “Pull on your arms, try to get free” he asked. Jen obliged, pulling against the restraints securing her arms. She pulled, twisted her arms, turned her wrists, and tried to curl her thumb and fingers to slide her hand through the restraint on her wrists. It was no use. She was tied securely.

“Can’t get loose, can you?” asked Mark, his fingers now making small circles around her knees. “Do you know what that means?” he asked.

“Yes” Jen replied softly. “You can do anything you want to me.”

With that, Mark squeezed Jen’s knees, and she squealed. “Like what?” teased Mark

“You can tickle me” replied Jen, still half giggling from Mark tickling her very sensitive knees.

“Would I do that?” asked Mark in a teasing voice, now squeezing her thighs as roars of laughter erupted from Jen.

“YESSSSSS!” she replied in between bursts of laughter.

Mark teased her thighs for another 10 seconds before abruptly stopping. Jen could feel Mark get off the bed, but could not see him due to the blindfold. His footsteps sounded as if they were moving toward the foot of the bed.

After about another 30 seconds of silence, Jen spoke. “Mark, are you there?”

“Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm” Mark replied from the foot of the bed. He was there the entire time, just looking down at Jen’s stockinged feet and legs, admiring them. Admiring her bright red toenail polish shining through the thin sheer material of her stockings. Admiring her ankle bracelet shining against the dim room light. The sexy seductive sandals she wore. The incredible arches of her feet. Mark could not believe what was about to happen.

His hands trembled as he reached for her feet. First he grabbed her left foot, and for a brief second struggled to unbuckle the ankle strap. “Oh that’s right” he said out loud. “Just slip the strap over your heel” he said, slipping a single finger in between the strap and her foot, gently guiding the strap over her heel. Once the strap cleared her heel he gently slipped off the sandal, dropping it on the floor. He gently lowered her foot back to the bed and reached for her right foot, doing the same process to remove her right shoe.

“Oh my god your feet are hot” he said, as he placed her feet together on the bed, admiring them.

Jen then heard a noise that sounded like pieces of wood hitting each other, and then felt weight on the foot of the bed below her feet as if something had been placed there. She lifted her head off the bed but still could not see anything.

“What are you doing?” she asked, her head still off the pillow despite not being able to see.

“Oh you will see in a minute” said Mark, as more curious noises came from the foot of the bed.

After about 2 more minutes of noises and the bed moving, Jen could hear Mark’s footsteps approaching. He sat on the bed next to her, caressing her cheek.

“So” he said “Can you guess what comes next? Hmmm?”

“You’re going to tickle me, aren’t you?” Jen asked.

“Oh yes, yes I am going to tickle you. And tickle you. And tickle you. And you’re going to lie there and laugh and laugh and laugh!” he said, the octave of his voice changing with excitement. “You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this to you!” he said.

“Mark” said Jen, trying to look in his direction, but he had already got up and was making his way back to the foot of the bed. Once there, he grabbed both of Jen’s ankles and tugged her body toward the bottom of the bed, her body sliding across the sheets as her arms extended taut. Jen gasped in surprise at the tug on her legs. Still holding her ankles, Mark moved her right ankle slightly to the right and gently lowered it on to a padded half circle. Resting her ankle there, he then repeated the process with her left ankle, resting it in another padded half circle.

Jen could hear the sound of wood again, and then felt padding lower on to her ankles from above. Mark had attached the top part of his homemade stocks to the lower part, and was quickly tightening butterfly nuts to secure the top of the contraption to the bottom. As he tightened the bolts the top piece of the stocks became more secure around Jen’s ankles. Satisfied that the bolts were sufficiently tightened, he grabbed Jen’s right leg with his right arm and gently tried to tug her ankle loose. He could not; it was very, very secure. “Perfect” he said out loud.

For her part Jen just lied there. She could feel her anxiety build as Mark secured her ankles in this device. He arms and legs were stretched taut, she could not move an inch. She could not see a thing thanks to the blindfold. She had tried several times to free her wrists, but the restraints were very secure. She tried to do the same with her ankles, but they too were firmly restrained. “Oh my God” she thought to herself. “I really can’t get loose.”

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, I sat there impatiently. It was now after midnight, and Jen had not texted me in almost 90 minutes. I called her cell phone several times, but each time the calls went to voice mail. Her phone was obviously off. I then called the restaurant they were supposed to meet at. It was closed. My mind was racing. Was she ok? I then decided to do what I said I would not do. I decided to call Mark. I had to know what was happening……

Part 3 in a few days...

If this story ends similarly to your Christmas party series, that would be another home run!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back