• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Empty Chair (m/f)

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
It was a warm Thursday night in August that found me sitting at a high-top table at one of the big chain restaurants with Kevin, Danny, and Ashley. The boys had won their softball game, and as was the routine on the nights they played, we all headed out for a few frosty beverages afterwards. The four of us did this every week, win or lose, to the point it was beginning to becoming boring in its repetitiveness. At least tonight the Red Sox and Yankees were on the flat screen TV mounted above the bar.

After sitting through an entire softball game, the baseball game on the TV didn't interest me much, so I happily took the seat facing away from it. I was more than content to spend time on my phone, toggling through the various social media apps and maintaining my virtual connections. I wasn't alone in being pre-occupied; Kevin was playing Fortnite on his phone, and Ashley was texting with her sister. Only Danny seemed to care about the game going on over my head.

The four of us sat there, mostly not interacting with one another, with Kevin occasionally mini-raging over getting killed, and Ashley peeking over at my phone to comment on a picture on my screen while she waited for her sister to reply. We were friends, but had only known each other since the summer began when we both started seeing our respective new boyfriends, who had known each other since childhood. I liked her well enough, but we didn't hang together outside of these softball get-togethers.

"Who is that?" she asked me.

"That's my old college roommate. She's getting married next spring."

"I like her hair," Ashley said. Her phone then chimed, signaling that a text from her sister had come in, and she settled back to read it. A moment later, her eyes grew large and her mouth popped open. "Oh shoot. Guys, I've gotta go." She hastily slid off her high-backed chair.

Kevin barely acknowledged that she had spoken, but Danny turned to show his concern. "What's the matter, babe?"

"My sister needs me." She glanced at both Kevin and I, unsure how much she should share in front of us, and ultimately decided that it was too personal to elaborate any further. She gave Danny a quick kiss on the lips before hurrying off. "I'll call you later," she promised him. To me she gave a short wave and mouthed a 'bye'.

"Good luck!" I called after her, not sure what I was wishing her good luck with but wanting to show some measure of support. I glanced at Danny questioningly, but he only offered an unhelpful shrug in return. Whatever had chased her off in a hurry would remain a mystery, at least for now.

With her chair unoccupied, I took the liberty of stretching out my right leg to rest my calf across it. I didn't notice how close this put my foot to Danny, sitting across from me, but he certainly must have. Had I not been focused on my phone, I likely would have seen how he kept getting distracted from the game on the TV to look down at my foot beside his leg.

To say that I was more than a little surprised to feel the pad of a lone fingertip sliding down along the side of my arch, exposed and easily accessible in my flip-flop, would be an understatement. I squeaked and shot up a bit straighter in my chair, my leg and foot jerking in response.

Kevin looked up from running from the storm towards the circle to glance at me. "You all right?" he asked, not waiting for my answer before his attention was back on his phone.

I wasn't sure how to respond. I shot a look at Danny, but he kept his eyes on the game over my head, acting as though nothing had happened while a sly smirk slowly crossed his lips. "Yeah, I said, grinning myself. "Just got a chill," I added, not exactly lying, but not really telling the truth either. Kevin didn't seem horribly interested in my answer, so there was no point in elaborating further. I squinted my eyes accusingly at Danny, who still refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing, but his smirk grew just a shade wider. I bopped him on the thigh with my foot as 'payback' and went back to focusing on my phone.

The moment passed. Though I was pretending to be looking at my phone, I was more than a little distracted. My foot was still beside Danny, as exposed and vulnerable as before. Leaving it there was a clear indication on my part that his sneaky tickle could be repeated if he so chose. With a single fingertip, Danny had shattered the monotony of another Thursday night after softball. I silently hoped he would tickle me again.

I didn't have long to wait. His fingertip grazed along the tips of my toes. I curled them in my flip-flop and stiffened, but I didn't make a sound other than to quickly draw in breath. I had been expecting it this time, and although it tickled, I found I could maintain my composure for the most part.

Again, I shot Danny a playful glare across the table, and as before, he refused to look at me, smiling broadly instead. Kevin was none the wiser of what was going on between his best friend and his girlfriend, and I had no intention of clueing him in. I did, however, have every intention of keeping Danny engaged in playing with my foot. I bopped him on the thigh again, harder this time, but not so hard that my movements would draw Kevin's attention. I succeeded. Kevin had discovered a treasure chest semi-hidden behind a wall.

Danny's finger found my foot again, this time sneaking between the rubber sole of the flip-flop and my arch. I silently gasped, my eyes flying open. His finger was effectively trapped against the bottom of my foot, and he was moving it so just enough to tickle me like crazy. As much as I wanted to squeal and laugh and pull my foot away, I knew that would end the game and the fun, so I forced myself to endure it. I couldn't help but wriggle my foot though, which offered me zero relief as he kept his fingertip in constant contact with my ticklish arch. Instead of finding escape from the tickling, I found myself wriggling my flip-flop clean off my toes. With an almost inaudible plop, it fell to the floor.

Another glance assured me Kevin was still unaware. "I dropped my shoe. Can you get it for me?" I asked Danny with a wiggle of my naked toes, playfulness radiating in my eyes.

He didn't verbally reply, but he did lean over to pick up my flip-flop. I took advantage of his awkward position to lightly kick him in the chest with my toes as he leaned over.

He had the last laugh, though, surprising me when he sat upright again. "Got it," he said, not returning the flip-flop to my foot, but instead taking my slender ankle in his large grip and guiding my foot so that it was now situated between his legs under the table. I was a bit alarmed, wondering what he had planned for me, but while my brain flew to inappropriate things, it turned out Danny just wanted more control over tickling me.

Holding my ankle tightly, his other hand disappeared under the table. All pretense of my looking at my phone was gone. I still held it up in front me to maintain the illusion that my focus was on it, but 100% of my attention was on wondering when that second hand was going to strike, and how I was going to be able to handle it. This game was fun, but it was about to get borderline dangerous if he didn't show restraint. If he attacked me with wiggling fingernails, there was no way I'd be able to stand it.

"Hey Jenna, did Ash send you the link to those Vines," Danny asked me. "They were hysterical." At once, I knew what he was telling me without telling me. Ashley had sent me a link to Vines, and while they were funny, they were hardly hysterical, but that wasn't the point. The point was I needed a cover for the laughter I was about to produce.

"I'm looking at them now," I lied, moving to bring them up so that my lie would be true. While the link loaded, I tugged on my captive ankle, and was rewarded with zero movement and a subtle shake of the head from Danny. My foot wasn't going anywhere.

As soon as the Vines were loaded and it Danny could hear the silly audio coming from my phone over the sound of the TV, Kevin's game, and the background noise of the restaurant, his fingers went to work. He showed some restraint by sparing me the fingernails, but all five of his fingertips were slithering over my sole in a maddening random pattern that tickled like crazy. The effect was instantaneous.

I burst out laughing and nearly dropped my phone. My foot flailed, but the grip on my ankle was like a vice. With my excuse to laugh established, I made no effort to hold back the giggles. Danny looked at me finally, enjoying seeing me in ticklish dire straits because of his handiwork, and the pleasure on his face actually made me happy. It was an effort not to grab the table for support, or bounce out of my chair from struggling, but I managed. I didn't want the game to end. Not for me, and not for Danny.

His fingers started playing with my toes and I snorted loudly. Kevin finally looked up, to this point completely disinterested. "Really?" he asked, sounding almost annoyed that I could find something so stupid as a Vine that funny. I just shook my head and shut my eyes, trying to block out the unbearable feeling of Danny playing with and teasing my sensitive toes. I was giggling incessantly and it was getting harder to pretend it was the phone that was the cause of my laughter.

"Stop!" I silently mouthed at Danny over my phone. Looking me dead in the eyes now, he again shook his head no. He did let up on the assault on my arch and toes though, moving to more of a gentle caress along the top of my foot. I knew at once it was a breather, and that It wouldn't last.

Kevin lost his game of Fortnite and slammed his phone onto the table. "I gotta take a piss," he said, hopping up and heading for the bathrooms.

With him gone, Danny and I finally could drop the pretenses. I pretended to be mad. "Let me go!" I loudly whispered across the table. I jerked on my leg.

"No," he said, refusing to release me.

"I'll scream," I threatened.

"Go ahead."

I opened my mouth as if to do just that and he launched a full assault on my sole again, this time with his fingernails. My scream turned into a loud yelp that caused folks sitting around the bar to turn and look in our direction. The tickle was brief but intense, and he had me grinning and giggling like a fool in a heartbeat.

"Stop it!" I said, again not meaning it. "He'll be back any second!"

"Then I better not waste any time," Danny said, and again his nails attacked my sole. I squealed again, not caring if anyone around us was bothered by my outburst. Freedom of speech and all that. His fingernails scraped and tickled the bottom of my foot relentlessly, as if he were trying to get me to lose my shit, and it was all I could do to keep some measure of composure. And by composure, I mean that I dropped my phone to hang onto the table for leverage while whipping my head around from side to side as I giggled inanely. I was the picture of composure.

I was still quite lost in the throes of ticklish agony when I felt his nails suddenly disappear from my sole and my flip-flop sliding back onto my foot. I looked over to see Kevin hopping back into his seat. My hair was disheveled and my face was flushed, but if Kevin notice, he didn't show it.. Danny, the ultimate poker player, had his eyes on the ballgame as before. He must have seen me staring at him though because he winked.

Kevin started a new game of Fortnite. "You guys want another round?" he asked, once again lost into the world of his video game.

I shook my foot until my flip-flop flew off again. "Yes," I said, nudging Danny's thigh with my exposed toes. "Another round sounds good."

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back