• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Evil Tickler on Whose Line Is It Anyway!

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
Anybody catching tonight's episode??

Colin as the "Evil Tickler" attacking audience members and costars. Personally, I was just intrigued with Mr. Brady's admission that he has a "tickly butt" and watching him run from the tickles. LOL

The whole episode was full of references! During another skit, Colin spilled hot coffee on himself, and Drew said, "Looks like the tickler will be out of commission for a while."

Ahh, the Magician's HoDown...the little sing song bit. Colin's line ended with his magic trick being able to turn a man into woman by tickling Wayne's butt and making him laugh like a girl! LOL

And to tie it up at the end with the "Evil Tickler" ala style of Batman villain saying the credits while tickles were exchanged by the comedians. Tooooooo fun!

Just too cute of a show. Hope I'm not the only one seeing!

Joby

DOH!!! I missed that show! and I luv it too lol.

Pawz

Damn! I missed it too! What was I thinking or doing at the time!
(A rhetorical statement;) :D )

:sowrong: :confused:

TTD

Yippee! I read that post just half an hour before the show came on here. I wouldn't have watched it (much as I love it) if ya hadn't given the heads up. That was awesome. Hehehe "Wayne has a tickly butt." Crazy. Mwah!
-Cait :blush:

I missed it! Guess that's what happens when you don't watch TV much. :p Thanks, Joby. It's always good to hear about mainstream tickling. :D

:Blaugh: That was funny! I normally don't watch it, at first I did but it started getting boring! This one was great though! :blaugh: <<Ahh, the Magician's HoDown...the little sing song bit. Colin's line ended with his magic trick being able to turn a man into woman by tickling Wayne's butt and making him laugh like a girl! LOL

And to tie it up at the end with the "Evil Tickler" ala style of Batman villain saying the credits while tickles were exchanged by the comedians. Tooooooo fun!>> that was worth watching! :D

We enjoy that show but don't often end up watching. We always forget about it or are out somewhere. I wish we'd seen that! It sounds like they had a good time.

Ann

I love Whose Line, and Colin is my favorite player on the show. I could hardly believe my eyes when his "Evil Tickler" Party Quirk was revealed. It was fun seeing him go after Wayne's "tickly butt". I wouldn't mind seeing some more of that kind of play!

Yep, I saw it too Jo. It was great and tickling was the theme through the whole show. I knew someone on this forum would catch it. Glad it was you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back