• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first time (F/M tickling)

gugus

This is a particular story, because it starts from a true story, my first experience, to turn into a more fictional story.

Now I had decided, I could not turn around anymore ... After months of chatting, I was convinced .. She was the right person ... She had pampered, reassured, explained to me all right ... All my hesitation was, with great tranquility, dismantled .. Without putting me in a hurry, without feeling forced, without feeling ... different !!!

And then, after all, the photos left little to the imagination: it was also a very beautiful woman !!!

I bought the ticket for the train and began to count the days that separated me from the meeting, now it would not be nice to go back, I would have made the figure of the silly boy .. And so, Saturday morning, I left and, after five hours of travel, I arrived at the station ...

Obviously, she was late, so I tried to spend the time separating me from the meeting, trying to convince me that I had done the right thing: "Come on, after all what can happen? She is a woman, she seems to be also known in the "environment", maybe I will disappoint her! "

Finally, the message came:" There are, go out on the road "I tried to contain my euphoria, I gave myself a gesture and went out ... I looked for a dominant woman, tall, haughty look and dressed as a mistress, with studs, pretty intense makeup and, perhaps, with the whip in hand! J

Oh yes, because what I had decided to do, after so much shake, was undergoing a tickling session, obviously tied, since it would be impossible to bear it free from blocks!

And the choice fell on her: Miss Danae tickling !!! But back to us: I was looking but I did not see anyone who corresponded to the idea I had made of her .. Nothing, until at some point, I saw someone attract my attention, saying hello ... I can not tell you that I was disappointed, but certainly perplexed ... The girl who was saying hi to me was tall but very slim, red hair gathered in a high school student braid, jeans and T-shirt wide that descended long on the sides. Positives: two very bright green / light blue eyes and a myriad of freckles to embellish the face ..

In a slightly naughty way, I thought she had altered the photos I had seen on instabook ..

We hug each other and kiss, even if they both seemed a little hesitant: I began to fill myself with doubts about the goodness of the choice, perhaps she was too self-praised.

We presented ourselves with our real names, especially her, since I had already told mine. Her name was Alexa !!

She took me to eat a McDonald's sandwich, we talked about everything, less of the reason why I had gone there. Then, we went to her house. I imagined it as a small castle with a secret torture chamber. None of this !!! A simple apartment, on the outskirts, small and also a little messy.

I began to curse myself. But now, I was dancing and had to dance !!! She offered me coffee, introduced me to her roommates (yes, she lived with other people), then, suddenly, while I was sitting in the kitchen, she made a dry gesture, she literally transfigured: with a determined movement, she untied the braid hair and banged her hair !!! A cascade of red hair surrounded a face that suddenly lit up with an almost diabolical light, her eyes became a very bright emerald green, the fleshy mouth opened in a provocative smile, she looked straight into my eyes and said: "Ok, now I introduce myself: Miss Danae for you, from now !!! Stand up and follow me ". I was almost open-mouthed: she seemed like another whole person: sensual, determined, authoritarian ... a real Mistress!!!. The moral rose again: maybe, I had not done everything wrong! I followed her practically hypnotized. She made me enter the bedroom and found, even if not a secret room, a highly organized room: the bed, very comfortable, already prepared with chains, laces and cuffs !!! The game had started.

"Ok, now undress, you have to stay in your underwear, to be as exposed as possible, as we have already said, several times in our conversations, you do not have to be embarrassed: we have already talked about the fact that there may be a sexual component of the session, so feel free to express your feelings, both physical and mental !!! I leave you a few minutes, so do it with peace of mind, you are not looking at the stopwatch, trust me! " She came out: looking at her now, I had a completely different feeling from the first moment: she emanated sensuality with both hands and an irrepressible physicality. despite the height not exaggerated,

I undressed and sat on the bed. Alexa arrived as promised a few minutes later: "Now, I'm going to start tying your feet, legs wide, so the bottom is well exposed." Alexa explained as if she were at school, she wanted to make it clear why she was doing certain moves. Once that was done, she too sat in the middle of my legs, placed her feet near my still free hands and told me: "put your hands on my feet and start massaging, so we relax!" I said, she lay down slightly and began to tickle the soles of my feet. There was a loud laugh.

"Damn, so we have fun, today" Alexa said, without malice, but with great enthusiasm !!! "Well, we have found that you are really ticklish !!"

She continued for a few minutes, seemed to want to prepare my body for the session.

Then, she stopped: "Now, I'm sorry (not so much, given the sneer she did), but I have to finish tying you up",

She took my hands and blocked my arms, in the same way as the legs. I formed a perfect X. She looked at me very satisfied.

"But" I objected "you said that you would be put ... also comfortable ... and instead ... you're totally dressed" ... she did not let me finish the speech .. "It is right that the session will take place at par, I repeat: you're in underwear, so it's right that I'm the same way!" And added: "I leave you for a while, I go to get ready ... counts up to 100 !! "she joked.

She went out, I looked around and tried to imagine how she could get, given the idea that I had made up to that moment Alexa: I imagined her grandmother's knickers and old-fashioned bra beige color !! Smiles to myself !!!

The door opened: I think I opened my eyes so much that they really seemed to come out of their sockets.

"Now you understand why before you put me ... comfortable, I had to bind you: you know, how it" she smiled provocatively "I did not know how you would react and I would say that everything reacted as I expected !!!"

Indeed, what appeared to my eyes, could not go unnoticed .. even to my 'friend' downstairs!

A slight make-up of eyeliner had lengthened and made the eyes even more beautiful and intense, a brush to the hair had made a leonine and diabolic hair, a purple lipstick had made the mouth an object of desire and then, to complete the opera, a white, transparent lace babydoll with an abyssal neckline down to the navel ...

She walked around on herself, to be seen and desired. I could admire a tough and modeled ass and a breast absolutely firm and well done, little hidden from what she had on !!! She was well disguised until then, I had to admit it. I had to close my eyes and breathe deeply !!! She had kept the promises made ...

"So, are you disappointed? No, I would say no " she winked mischievously" but, quietly, do not feel embarrassed: so soon, you'll have something else to think about. "
And there, the session began.

Alexa explored all my body, starting again from the feet and climbing, slowly, without leaving any inch of the legs ... ..

It was a continuous and abundant laugh ... Alexa continued to push me: "do not hold back, free your ghosts and yours concerns !!! "and it was not so difficult to do it.

She found that behind the knees and inside thighs, I was highly sensitive and she stopped a lot in those places, alternating between tickling and a slow and slow massage of the parts, bringing me to alternate completely opposite physical and mental states.

From laughter to moans, without rest. She was truly a dominatrix, who decided what I had to do when she wanted to. I had no confidence, therefore, some things I still could not express them, neither physically nor verbally ... I tried, stupidly, to hold back laughter, as if I were in a position to do so.

It was clear, however, that her mood of acting was both physical and mental: she entered you in the head and body, both verbally and in a playful way, both sexual and physical, let me also excited ...

Then she stopped: "Now it's up to the top of your body, but I see you're already well set, so I think you can move on to a next step ... I'll put a mask on you, so you will not know where or how you'll be done, you will hear only my voice. You'll see: it will be a daydream !!! "

She blindfolded me, then ... and she started again and immediately to hit where I knew she would have destroyed me: the armpits ... Her fingers ran quickly inside them ... I tried to force the chains, uselessly !!!!!!! But not only that: I clearly felt that she stood above me and moved slightly, making a breast touch my cock. With an evident movement in the lower part of my body !!!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITTTTCCCCHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

"BITCHY me? But if I am a little angel?!?!? " She was laughing at me ..." But do not you like me? Sure? Come on, I see it from ‘your little friend’ that you like ... What would you do to me now? " Her voice became warm and sensual, close to my ear.

"Do not make me talk, damn !!!"

"Come on, tell it, I do not let you down! I know that I do strange effects, I’m not born yesterday "

"If I speak, things come out that, perhaps, would not be the case to say at the first meeting" I tried to put on joking.

"Come on, look, if you do not say what you think, I'll keep you tied here all night ..."

"Are you sure? But maybe you offend? "I was really worried

"So you do not like me ... oh well, because I had done some little thought for the after ..." she teased me in every way !!!

"Oh well, I know, I'll regret it: damn ... I'll jump on you !!!"

"ANNNDDDD…?"

"And ... oh well ... and I'll FUCK you ... !!!"

"Hahahahaha, little piglet ... Oh, come on, but we're not here for this, right?"

And the hands began to tickle the hips and the ribs ... An electric shock pierced me "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAASSSTTTTTAAAAARDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! STOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWIREALLYCANNNNOOOTTTTTRESSSIIIISTTANYMOOOOOREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Yes, you can do, come on, for a bit of tickling, but what kind of man are you? ... And then I remind you that you're mine again for a while ... You'll see that you will not regret ..."

The mask on the eyes increased every sensation, also because Alexa had realized that, even a finger firmly planted in the skin, made me jump completely ... And not being able to see where, she decided to explore all the part above, up to linger on navel ... with a devastating effect ...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHIHIHIHIHIHIHI !!!! STOOOPPPPPPP !!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! SWEARRRRTHATICANNOTTTHANDLLLEEEEEANYMORREEEEEEE !!! NOOOUOUOUOUOUOUO !!!! "

Now the laughter was like sobs without respite, the tears were falling copiously on the cheeks ... And Alexa had fun a world to see me jump right and left, trying to pull in the belly ... and all, absolutely, unnecessarily!

"NOUOUOUOUOUOUOU !!! ???? But how do you speak? You look chinese "Now she kidded me..., making me the verse !!!

"Damn, remove these chains and I'll show you !!" I did not even know what I was saying.

"If you want, I'll free you, but then how do you have fun and enjoy like now?" Mischievously, she continued to tickle my upper body with one hand, as she began to caress gently and slowly my legs in the upper part.

It was hard to handle mentally and physically everything that was happening ... I was biting my lips, trying to think of bad things in the world, as if I wanted to self-assemble what was happening, too exciting and wonderful for me, as if I did not deserve it !!!

"Come on, now I take off your mask, I do not want you to suffer too much in not seeing me for too long !! "She became ironic ... I went back to reviewing the light: Alexa had a relaxed face and an angelic face ... you could see that she did this " job " with passion and fun !!!

"Now I would say that we understand that you are definitely sensitive from all parts of the body, but, I would say, since you had a nice trip on the train, which is also fair to have a prize ..."

I began to think who knows what could happen ... In fact, when we agreed, it was clear the pact: no sex !!! Who knows!!!

She understood that I was trying to imagine what she meant and she smiled mischievously . ..

She straddled my belly, giving me my back. She lifted the rubber band of my underwear and began massaging the parts over my crotch, on either side of my penis. I began to moan.

She turned to look at me, with a big smile. "Do not relax too much, dear !!!" And she returned to her job .. But now, no more with the fingertips of fingers, but the nails began to run as fast as small spiders ... .The effect was disruptive ... In a moment the relax turned into tickling torturing ... I began to move up and down, but Alexa's body blocked me and continued undeterred in tickling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!! NOTHEEEERENOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILLLBEEGGGGYOUUUUU !!!!!! STOOOPPPSTOOOPPSTOOOPPPP !!!! DOYOUWANTEXPLOIDINGGGME????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILLPPEEEEREALLLYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! "

Alexa laughed like crazy: "what are you doing? The horse that wants to unseat me?!?!? But what a bad guy! Tickle tickle, my dear, tickle tickle !!!!"

"AREYOUCRAZZZYYYYY !!!! ???? !!! AHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!!! NONOTTTTVERBALTEASSIINNNGGGGGG !!!! LOOKKTHATILLLPEEEEEALLLONYOUUUUUUU !!!!! "

"Come on, come on, for a little bit of tickling, done by a weak and helpless girl ... You do not exaggerate !!!" Alexa continued her verbal teasing, never ceasing to continue her tickling work.

Work that passed, suddenly, under the testicles ... I had to give it a reason: I was totally in her web!!! Every point of my body was ticklish !!! And my excitement increased, as long as Alexa was having fun in my private parts !!!!

"AHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOO !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWICUMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO YESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!

"But damn, but you're not good at all!" Alexa made fun of me "Before you wanted to piss on you and you did not like , now you want to cum and it's not good ... But let you go, do not feel embarrassed, you think you are the first I see in this situation?!?! "

And at this point, she left the part under the balls and began to pass the tips of two nails on the two sides of my dick, up and down calmly, softly, sensually .... Alexa seemed almost enchanted to look intensely at my dick growing and becoming harder and harder, pulsating in an incredible way !!!

I thought that now she would let me enjoy these moments, but she stopped, took her hands off and brought me back, once again, to the reality of the session.

"No, no, too easy, would you like to, eh?" I felt wet already.

She leaned back and a hand came back to hit an armpit and a fingernail of the other hand to tap the navel. The effect was immediate on the whole body. "And kootchiekooo to my little friend, ghirighirighiri, laugh a little for me!"

"AHAHAHIHIHIHIHEEHHEHEHEHEHH !!!! NUUUUUUUTHIISSSSISSSTOOOMUCHHHFORRRMEEEEE !!!!! ILLBEGYOUUUILLBEGYOUUUU !!!! ILLLDOOOOEVERYTHINGGGYOUWANTTT !!!!! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH !!!!!!!! REMOVETHATFUCKKKKOFHANDFORMPITTTTTT !!!!!!

"It could be a good idea, I could take you as a slave" Alexa was perfect in her role as Mistress. "But, come on, this time, I'll settle on something else, but do not take pleasure, if you keep saying bad words to a girl for good !!"

And she took my hand from my armpit, to ... put it in the other one !!!! By now I was at the end of my strength !!!!

"OHOOHOHOHOHOHOUHHHHHHHH !!!" By now I did not know what verses I was doing !!!!! "ITSSSSNOTGOOOODFORMMMEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! BUTWHATKINDOFBITCHHHYOUARRREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ??????????? YOUSADISTIICCCCCC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!!!!!! !!! "

"But, sorry, but the doctor has prescribed you to come?" Alexa openly scoffed at me.

Finally, her tickler hunger satiated !!! My breath was almost a suffocated gasp, but I felt free and serene, as I have not been for a long time!

"So, what do you say? Are you satisfied with your session? Now I untie you, slowly, do not get up suddenly, otherwise you fall like a ripe pear "

"But you move away, do not you?" I asked her sincerely.

"Why?" She asked with a touch of malice in her voice.

"Guess what'…"

"Tell me" her eyes stared at me intently

"Otherwise I'll jump on you !!! Here why!!! Fuck !!!”

"Ah, well, if you put it that way, then I will not let you down anymore, even if I could defend myself, you know?"

"Come on, do not talk nonsense now, untie me now !!!"

"No, no, it's you who said you would be bad with me !! Actually, do you know what I'm doing? Now I'll bind you again and start again !!!! "She seemed very serious, almost angry

"No, now I break these chains, damn ... !!! Come on, I've got enough now !!! " Suddenly I was terrified.

But she did not even listen to me: she took up the mask, placed it well on my eyes and .... I felt down very gently my underwear ... .what a fuck ... !! She had deceived me and I had fallen as a chicken !!!

"Mhhh ... what happened to your 'friend'? Is he dead? "I felt humiliated.

"Come on, now we raise it up ... ah, but you can not see, what a pity, I'm sure you'd like" she began to tease me verbally

"Oh well, today I'm in a good mood ... I describe what's going on: I'm slowly getting down the body straps, first one and then the other * starts moving something underneath * at this point I'm bare-breasted, and I can say that I have a nice big breast (I hear her grinning), which now I clasp in my hands * the excitement increases * now I lie down ... and ... and now you can imagine it ... "

It did not take much imagination: I felt my cock surrounded by something extremely soft, something that began to "massage" gently up and down, in a titsjob ... absolutely entrancing !!!

I felt the mask slightly move upwards ...

"Come on, I think it's right to taste the moment".

I saw an absolutely wonderful show, I saw Alexa's hands abandon her tits, which, however, continued in their "dance" and saw her nails "run" on the tip of my cock .... !!!

"Come on, little boy, do your duty" Alexa's voice was so sensual that she seemed to come from another world !!!

The explosion was almost immediate: an incredible orgasm came !!!

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!"

I left my head on the pad, I felt Alexa stand by my side, her half-naked body almost in contact, a celestial vision. She gently stroked my face ... She began to untie me really, this time ..

"Now you calmed down, silly? Have you freed all your anxieties, all your doubts, all your desires? "

"Damn you" I laugh "what do you think?

She gave me something to clean me well and helped me get up, with the right timing.

Looking at her now, it really seemed to me that I had offended her, even if only by thinking, a few hours ago.

A particular, but shining face, a pin-up body. Stuff not to sleep at night.

I managed to resume my mental and physical faculties and got up to get dressed. I pulled on my jeans.

Then an absurd thought flashed through me:

"But you ...?" I started, but she did not stop me ... "I suffer tickling?" She finished the sentence, smiling, clearly waiting for the question.

"Of course!! " I answered my own question, in a tone of challenge.

"The answer is yes, but only if you are good at it and I want to do it ... but the answer is no, if you think you do it, because you could not even get close to my body!" She replied, even more with a challenging tone ...

"Ah no?" By now the challenge was launched

"Eh, I do not think so ... and do not do it: you do not agree, I warned you" she seemed almost worried about me.

But now I had decided: thinking I was much quicker than she was, I flicked my arm forward towards her, which, with a disarming ease, blocked my arm, turned me around and threw me on the bed, following me in the fall, on my stomach. I felt his warm body on my back, it could not be as bad as a situation ...

She locked my two X arms behind her back, crushing me with her body and her tits, then put her legs in mine and forced me to keep them open:

"Do not worry, even if you were a superhero, you would not succeed never to close your legs, it's a physical law ... and then, excuse me, did you think that a woman, who has to do everyday with 'horny' men, had not learned to defend herself? For years, I practiced the Chin Na, martial art, which teaches the blocking of the limbs ... But apart from that, you did not say you had enough, a while ago? " she smiled and I felt two hands position themselves on my sides…

“GOSH!!!!”

You intend me!!! &#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56841;As i said, It's a almost my real first time

Thanks for your positive feedback!!!&#55358;&#56599;

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back