• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Flanders Bench

AdamSterling

TMF Expert
I learned about the Flanders Bench over twenty years ago; it's a way for a ticklee to see her/his own feet being tickled.

This is the best description of the Flanders Bench that I can give.

Imagine that you are barefoot, and you lie face down on a bench. Then, you are physically bound to the bench -- you can't move at all.

(Also, the ticklers/riggers may restrain your head so that you can't move your head either.) Your feet hang off the bench; they are immobilized as well.

Behind you is a video camera. It's not recording anything, but the feed from the video camera is sent to a television screen that is positioned RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

You can see YOUR OWN BARE SOLES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

If they immobilized your head, that means no matter how much you try to turn or twist your neck, that television screen WILL ALWAYS BE IN VIEW.

Then, of course, the ticklers go to town on your sensitive soles... and you're witness to ALL OF IT. Up close, and in living color.

It's a GLORIOUS MINDFUCK.

I got to witness this IN PERSON at a tickling gathering that I co-hosted with my then-wife in Albany NY in the spring/summer of 2001. A local ticklee (let's call her Michelle, even though her real name is Diane [just kidding!]) knew about the Flanders Bench, and she had been fantasizing about being in it for quite some time. Michelle JUMPED at the opportunity to get into it when she learned that Kujman, the person who actually invented the Flanders bench, would attend our gathering.

We were not able to position a television right in front of Michelle's face, but that led Kujman to another idea. He paid Rent-A-Center WITH HIS OWN MONEY for a big-screen TV (remember that this was 2001, before flat-screen TVs existed) for this purpose. We put it at the opposing wall of the Flanders Bench, so that not only Michelle could see her bare soles being tickled, but that also EVERYONE ELSE AT THE GATHERING could see them as well.

Michelle was mercilessly tickled on her bare soles for A SOLID HOUR, and she loved every second of it. I will NEVER forget her laughter.

Also -- and you can confirm this with anyone who was there -- it was obvious from the noises she was making that she had AT LEAST seven orgasms during that hour. (No genital contact. That's how sensitive Michelle's soles were -- and probably still are. One of the first things I learned about Michelle is that her feet were -- and probably still are! -- a MAJOR erogenous zone.)

Ah... memories of my twenties. I used to have them often... but now I control that with medication. :p

A decent picture of the original idea of the Flanders Bench can be seen at: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=444214&d=1427934392

(Please note that this post has been duplicated at this thread: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275532-Seeing-your-own-soles/)

Wow that is so hot!!! When I get my amazing chair set up I neeeeeed to be doing this sometimes.

While not on par with Kujman’s original concept, I’ve played with a poor man’s version of this on multiple occasions and it’s really fun!

Here is my setup:

- A massage table
- Saran wrap
- IPhone
- IPad
- Adjustable tripod for the iPhone

First, wrap your partner tightly in the Saran Wrap, from their ankles up to their shoulders, and then position them face down on the massage table, with their face positioned looking down through the hole in the adjustable headrest. After that, secure them to the table with more Saran Wrap.

Set up the iPhone in the tripod, and position it so that the phone’s camera is pointing directly down at the soles of their feet.

Place the iPad, screen up, on the small ledge directly below the headrest. They should be looking directly down at the screen.

Beforehand, you’ll want to set up a private livestream from the iPhone, and be viewing this steam on the iPad.

That’s it! Not quite a Flanders Bench, but it reproduces the same concept without the elaborate craftsmanship.

I will admit that this (as well as other complex bondage scenarios cooked up by Kujman) does appeal to me.

I drew parallels in another thread to the "sawing in half/magician's box" scenario where the assistant watches their own feet getting tickled by the magician.

Oh how I now need a Flanders bench...this only encourages my mischief!

I love bondage contraptions like this, it can't compare with being tied to a bed or flimsy little stocks which is the norm in the tickling world. It seems odd with how many of us out there who are into heavy bondage/tickling yet only 1 guy out there has ever actually built these kind of heavy bondage contraptions.

I'm based in the UK and would like to have a group here like what Kujmans smtk group does over in the states. Of course I don't have the money or space to build theme rooms with big sets of stocks and the like but it could still be done on a smaller scale like having beach buried events in the summer or build stocks and do an outside punishment scene.

Thanks for the link that I had originally posted! I must say, you did your homework.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back