• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gift */F

Quiggy

This story is sexually explicit and all characters are fictional and over 18.

Micah nodded slowly. “Yes, Mrs. Johnson, it's all very straightforward. Feed the Mr. Skittles everyday morning and night, and don’t listen to her when she begs for more. Clean the litterbox every night, and don’t let her scratch the couch or your massage chair, which I’m not allowed to use.”

It was Mrs. Johnson’s turn to nod. “That’s correct. And in exchange you get to have any food in the house, just as long as you clean up after yourself. It’ll only be three days then John and I will be back.

The 18-year-old smiled happily. “Whooo!” She exulted as soon as the car had driven away. A house all to myself!

That first evening was easy. Micah scrubbed the pot she used to make mac n’ cheese, washed the dish and put them away, wiped down the counters, and fed the cat. Afterwards, laying on the couch with the cat in her lap she began to use the 80” flat screen to watch some tv, accompanied by surround sound. Bored as all be, but having nothing else to do but scroll on her phone, she even watched the commercials, as reaching for the remote would disturb the cat.

For some reason, this T.V. channel liked to play commercials from a nearby massage parlor, causing envy in Micah, not having the money to get a proper massage. She began to glance at the massage chair and wrested her mind away from it each time. “No.” She said to herself after the millionth time, “that is off limits, which is weird since everything else is free reign... oh well.” This time she got up, disturbing the cat, as she reached for the remote to turn off the T.V. The cat's tail brushed up against her neck as it stood up, causing her to laugh as the fur tickled her exposed neck. “Stop it, you silly kitty! I’m too ticklish.”

The next morning, she woke up in a foul mood. The bed was too firm for her, she liked to be enveloped by softness. After eating a bowl of cereal, she decided she would clean it later and plopped back down on the couch to watch a movie. The couch was softer, and she drifted off, only to be awakened once more by the cat’s tail tickling her body, this time it had reached up into her armpit, since she was only wearing a tank top. She stood up quickly and Mr. Skittles scuttled away. Even more annoyed, she decided to take a shower.

The water was warm and felt great against her bare skin. She could feel most of the tension leaving her skin as she soaped up her body. When the shower was done, she realized she left her other clothes in her bag near the guest bedroom. Sighing, she just grabbed a towel and started drying herself on the way over. During the walk she caught another glimpse of the massage chair and realized not all of her tension was gone. Her mind drifted to the commercials last night. Fuck it, she thought, I’m not going to be able to get a real massage, and besides... how is she going to know I used it?

Drying the rest of her body off, she wrapped her hair in the towel and sat naked in the chair. It seemed to be a very modern one, the on button was next to a screen that lifted up. She pressed the button and watched as the screen displayed the logo and name of the company: A feather with the title ‘Light Touches’. “Oh well,” she said to herself “I was hoping for something rougher to get out the kinks.” Although, the kinks are more psychological I guess, but it’ll still help. The screen changed and a simple message was displayed: ‘Do you want to run the full program?’ Then there were the buttons ‘Yes’ and ‘No’. She figured if she pressed ‘No’ she could see a bunch of smaller programs but thought “Why not? I deserve it.” She pressed the ‘Yes.’ The chair started to rumble, and a timer was displayed: 3:00:00. A long one. This is going to be so nice. Immediately the chair began to close around her upper arms and ankles. She leaned back as the chair reclined and began to feel better. The screen popped up beside her head so she could see it still. That’s fancy. The countdown, now reading 2:59:34, moved up towards the top of the screen and a figure of a person underneath. The feet were highlighted in green. Starting with the feet, okay. Her feet were small, and she worried that the top of the machine would go beyond her toes, which might be weird, but at least they were going to get massaged, and even better... no woman’s nails to accidentally tickle her or something. Her feet were raised up so she could see a sliver of skin on the top of her feet as they were held in place by the chair. Suddenly, she felt a breeze against her soles and the bottom of the leg attachement was whirred away. Okay.... This is odd, what the fuck is going on?

She got her answer as rollers came up and hovered near her soles. Ah, she thought, so it just needed room for those big rollers... wait a second, what is on those? Are those feathers!? What the fuck! She began to panic as the rollers began to spin, and the soft fluttering attachments whirred along with it. Slowly, the rollers began to move towards her sensitive soles. She tried pulling her feet away, but they were held tight by the chair. She thought quickly. There’s got to be a cancel button! So simple. But the panic began even more when she tried to raise her arm to the screen and found it trapped as well. Then the contact was made.

“Eeeeeeeeee!” She shrieked as the feathers began to torment her poor soles. Her shriek dissolved into pure laughter as the rollers spun moving slowly from her heel up to her toes and back down. She knew she was ticklish but had never felt anything like this. Tugging at the machine just wasn’t helping. Suddenly, an idea reached her mind. If her hand was trapped, and the machine was modern it had to have voice commands!

“Cahahahanccel!” An orange triangle with an ! inside it appeared on the screen as a voice recording stated, “I didn’t understand that, please say it again.” The timer appeared again showing 2:54:39. It’s only been 5 mintues? No fucking way, it's been way longer than that!

“Cancelehehehehe!” Oh no, she thought, it's not going to work again! And sure enough, it repeated the same message. “I didn’t understand that, please say it again.”

Mustering all her strength she forced the word out without laughing: “CANCEL!” Another orange triangle with an ! inside it appeared on the screen again. Noooo! I know I said it right! Then her mind registered what the voice was saying. “As per your settings, this requires external input.” The settings! Why would Mrs. Johnson set it up so she couldn’t get out of this death trap? For that matter, why would she have it in the first place? Such a concept was incomprehensible to Micah.

Time ticked on, and she was slowly losing it. The rollers hadn’t stopped and only a few minutes had passed every time she looked at it, minutes which felt like hours! Finally, she watched as it turned 2:30:00 and the torment stopped on her feet. She breathed raggedly. Oh, my fucking god, I’m so glad that's done with! Then it hit her, what were the other 2 hours and 30 minutes going to do? She felt her arms move as the machine rotated them straight up, exposing her armpits, and the screen highlighted her armpits in green. Shit!!

More feathers came out of the machine. This time they didn’t rotate around a wheel, but the feather tips waggled up and down her tender skin. She had just shaved them too. “Bahwahhaahhaah Nohahehehehe!” Try as she might, she couldn’t put her arms down to protect them. The feathers were merciless and continued to tickle her pits for another 15 minutes. She was almost out of breath from laughing so much, when suddenly the feathers started to slow down. They still keep going up and down her pits, making her giggle, but it wasn’t the onslaught it was before. Thank G-, she started to think before she saw something on the screen that made her lose her train of thought. The feet were highlighted green again! She felt the rollers hit her feet, but it wasn’t the same as before, now there were soft bristles instead of feathers. In her opinion, this was worse.

“Stahahahahahahahahahahahap!” She screamed as the two sensations clashed together. Her feet were getting tickled hard and fast while her armpits were a slow torturous teasing tickle. This continued as her body began to be wicked with sweat. She was being so loud she worried the neighbor might hear her and come investigate, watching her naked body be tickled would be so embarrassing.

Finally, the timer reached 2:00:00 and her armpits and feet were no longer assaulted. The timer didn’t move on though, and a second timer began underneath it. 5:00, 4:59, 4:58. A break! Maybe I can get out of this mess! A tube appeared in front of her, and she looked at it fearfully. What does this one do? The tube moved closer to her mouth, giving her the realization of what it really was. She gulped down the water from the tube greedily. The timer was only at 3:38 and she felt like she had a minute to rest before figuring out how to get out without her thoughts all jumbled from being tickled. She lay her head back to think.

The machine began to move again and she jerked her head up in surprise. The smaller timer was gone and the main timer read 1:59:58! It’s over already? No, no, no, no, no. She looked lower on the screen and saw the stomach area highlighted in green. Maybe this is okay, she thought, a feather on my stomach might just feel good and not tickle that much! But what came out of the machine was not a feather. A small egg shaped piece was attached to the end of the machine arm and headed for her belly. What the fuck is this? The egg continued and soon it had placed itself on her bellybutton, but it was slightly too big for her small body.

Whrrrrrrr. The egg’s outer casing was moved behind it, revealing a smaller egg. It tried to push against her bellybutton and still didn’t fit. Whrrrrr. Again the outer casing of the egg was removed to show an even smaller egg. This one fit. Then... nothing happened.

“Oookay?” The egg started to buzz, vibrating inside her little bellybutton, and it tickled like hell. “Heahahahaha noooo!” She could feel the vibrating in her entire stomach, not just the bellybutton, and lower as well. “FUCKahaha!” It buzzed for 5 minutes before it was accompanied by feathers on her belly. Another torturous 5 minutes passed. She started to get wet from feeling the vibrations in her sex. Now the timer read 1:50:00 and the machine began to move again. Highlighted were both the armpits and the belly. Soon the slow teasing tickles began again on her armpits as her belly was being tickled.

Minute after minute she kept watching the timer, hoping it would go faster as she laughed. It didn’t. It went agonizingly slow. Finally, it read 1:40:00 and the machine moved again, adding the brushes to her feet. ALL 3!? Her mind began to slowly break. After another 10 minutes that seemed like days, the tickling stopped. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked at what awaited her. Thighs? Can thighs even be ticklish?

The chair whirred again as it pulled her legs apart. Between her legs a compartment opened and multiple little mechanical pieces which looked vaguely like a finger with a sphere on the end came up and started moving up and down her inner thighs.

Micah took a big breath in, she started to get red in the face as she tried to hold back laughter, but already having laughed a lot, could not hold it for long.

“HAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOO FAAHAHAHIRIR! WHYHEHE ARE THEYY TICKLISSHSHSH TOOO? AHAHAHAHHAH”

She couldn’t move her legs one bit, she tried to close them over and over, feeling very exposed and to stop the tickling. Time tickles on... no, ticks on, ticks on!

After another further 8 mintues the timer read 1:20:00 and feet were highlighted along with the thighs. This time the feather rollers were set again and feathered her feet while little fingers tickled her thighs.

Time began to crawl and speed up at the same time. She was lost in the feeling, the need for it to stop becoming less and less as she was tickle assaulted by the machine. She barely registered when the armpits and stomach were added back in, laughing her little head off, but something grabbed her attention. There was a phone icon in the corner of the screen next to the wifi option. She could call for help! But who to call? 911? No, they might not come for something like this. I could call Mrs. Johnson! But no... I’d get in trouble so much. Not to mention I’m still naked! She looked down between her legs and saw how puffy and wet she had gotten. No, better to endure it. The timer was now at 1:01:21 and she wondered what was next.

As soon as the timer reached the hour mark, she got her answer. She gasped shakily as she realized there was another break. Water appeared again and she took it greedily. She composed herself but it took the whole time, and no time could be devoted to trying to escape. The chair started to whir again...

She looked at the screen and saw the chest highlighted. This probably will just turn me on, not tickle at all... Then she remembered how she thought that the stomach would work this way. Due to the intense workout she was getting from laughing, sweat trickled down her brow.

The compartment that held the feathers from the armpits shifted down, and feathers proceeded out from it again, getting closer to the side of her boobs. Soon it began to brush up and down like it did before. Micah busted up laughing.

“EEEEEheheheheheheheeh” It was a very intense kind of tickles, but different than the intensity she had before. She would be kicking her feet if the machine let her.

“Stahahahaahap, stahahahahap!” She screamed. This is too much, this is too much, this is... CALL!

“Caahahahalll Mrs. Johnshahahahaon!” She commaned the machine. It spoke up. “I didn’t understand that. Please say it again.”

Oh right, the bitch doesn’t understand when I laugh. She bit her lip, gathered strength, and then yelled really quick: “CALL MRS. JOHNSON.” Again, the machine answered when she responded, but it wasn’t what she wanted to hear. “Number does not exist. Who do you wish to call?”

She thought as quick as she could, which admittedly wasn’t very quick considering how frazzled her mind had become. “CALL MR. JOHNSON!” and then dissolved back into squealy, giggly laughter.

“Number does not exist. Who do you wish to call?”

“Noooohehehehehehe!” She cried. She had to think furiously. Of course! She wouldn’t call him Mr. Johnson! “CALL JOHN!”

The machine spoke again. “Calling.” Then she heard the ring tone and noticed the screen was changing. As soon as she realized what was happening, it was too late. His face appeared on the screen. It was a video call!

Her face went immediately red, even as she laughed. “Hehhehehelllp pleahehehehese!”

John wasn’t frowning, or angry, he just looked a little bemused. “So, you didn’t listen.”

“I’m sohhahahahhry!” She was so humiliated: naked, being watched by a man she didn’t really know, and unable to stop laughing. “Gehehehet meehehehehehe out!”

Mrs. Johnson’s face also appeared. She looked a little angry. “I told you to not use it!” Her face then softened a tiny bit. “It was for your own protection. But I guess you have a fitting punishment.”

“I’m hhahaha sorhhahahahahryy!” She yelled again. “Cahahaahan youhuhuhu stahahahahap iteeheehehee?”

“Nope, sorry. Have to be there in person to stop it.” Mrs. Johnson replied. Mr. Johnson looked a little confused, but quickly had a poker face. Micah missed it.

“Noohhohoho. Soho IIii hahahahave to wait forr another 50 minuttes?”

“Oh, is that where you are? By the way, I love your tiny little nipples.”

Micah blushed deeply but didn’t respond, when the machine began to change again. They stopped tickling the side of her boobs and began to move. Micah looked down and watched as the feathers turned toward her nipples. She looked up in shock at Mrs. Johnson. Mrs. Johnson just winked.

The feather began a smaller cycle of brushing her diamond hard nipples. At first Micah just moaned, then she began to laugh again.

“Hahhahaahnooohohoho theyyy are sooohoho sensitive!”

“Oooh, it does look like they are very sensitive, but don’t worry, it gets better!” Mrs. Johnson said

“Hahahahahaah” moan “hahahaah hohohohow?”

“Just you wait. I wish I was getting my nipples tickled right now.” She looked over at Mr. Johnson who was staring raptly at Micahs breasts. Mrs. Johnson backhanded his shoulder. “Hey!”

“I’m sorry my dear,” Mr. Johnson replied, “She has such pretty boobs.”

Micah watched through tears of laughter as Mrs. Johnson glanced down on the screen.

“Oh, looks like you were really enjoying it!” Mrs. Johnson said. Mr. Johnson blushed.

“I’ll let it go this once,” she responded, “I did mention that I loved her little nipples too.”

Micah kept laughing in the background when the chair began to move again. The little fingers began to tickle her thighs again. The highest was very close to her dripping wet lips, and the tickling added on her thighs to the tickling on her nipples made her moan again.

“Mmmmhahahahah! Shatahahahap itttt!” She cried.

“It doesn’t listen sweetie.” Said Mr. Johnson

“But we are.” Mr. Johnson added, “Laugh for us. Cootchie coo.”

Micah laughed harder. Why does that make me laugh more? They’re just words!

Time ticked on as Mr. and Mrs. Johnson verbally teased her. Finally, the timer read 0:30:00 and the chair began to move again. Mrs. Johnson noticed and commented on it. “Time for the home stretch!” Micah looked at the chair and saw between the legs was highlighted. The chair moved and tickles stopped for a moment. Maybe that buzzing egg will come back and just let me cum...WAIT! The realization hit her that this older couple would watch as she orgasmed. She began to beg.

“Please hang up! Its going to uh...” she trailed off

“Tickle your pussy? Now we definitely want to watch. Look, John here has got a hard on.” She tilted the phone down and Micah saw a bulge in his pants. Micah then looked down to see the egg, only it wasn’t the egg. It was another feather. It began to move up and down, sliding over her wet mound tickling her lips and around it.

She thought she was going to moan first but didn’t. She tried to stifle the laugh, being more embarrassed than before, but after 10 seconds couldnt hold it in anymore. “BAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Then the moan came. “BAHAHAHAHAhahahhauhhhhhhhhh.” She moaned loudly. When getting herself off at home she would always moan quietly, to not give herself away to her parents, but she couldn’t help herself this time, it just came out.

“Hahahahauhh Pleasehehehehese dohohon’t watcheehee,” moan, “It’s gohohohing to makehehehe meehehehe cum anahahahand that will beehehe sooho embarrassing!” She blushed, but it was hard to tell since she was so flush from all the tickling. She looked at the couple.

“Good.” Mrs. Johnson said. “You deserve to be embarrassed. We told you this is punishment for disobeying. Now watch.” She began to undo Mr. Johnson’s belt and unzipped his pants. The bulge was more noticeable now. Micah blushed again and looked away.

“You’ll want to see this.” Mrs. Johnson told her. “He has a gorgeous cock.”

Micah, panting, laughing, and moaning was too curious, her horniness betraying her. She looked back. Mr. Johnson’s cock was now on display. It wasn’t the biggest, but it was super thick and quite frankly the prettiest cock she had ever seen, and she had once googled ‘pretty cocks’. Mrs. Johnson began to stroke him very slowly.

The chair moved. Surprised, Micah looked at the time and another ten minutes had passed. She was too busy laughing and watching Mr. Johnson get jerked. Another feather came out between her legs. Two feathers? She thought. And a small arm with a pincer like apparatus came out of a different opening in the chair as well. She watched as the pincher approached the top of her pussy and realized what was going to happen just before it did. The arm probed and having located what it needed it pulled back her hood exposing her very sensitive clit. The feather approached.

“Nohaoahahaahoohohohohoho! Itss tooohoho sensitihihihive!” The feather struck. This feather was a very small one with a tip that only touched her clit, nothing else. She felt electric waves go through her whole body as her nerves responded to the new stimuli. She shrieked with laughter. Then she heard a buzzing sound. The egg!? But no, it was the tiny feather now vibrating hitting her clit 50 times a second. She rocked the chair with her squirming.

“Oh, look how sensitive she is!” Mrs. Johnson said to her husband. He opened his eyes but merely grunted and moaned, but his eyes never left her pulsating clit from then on.

Tears in her eyes, not from crying but from all the sensations, Micah got a grip on herself. It still tickled like hell, but she could feel her orgasm mounting. 5 more minutes passed as she got closer and closer to cumming and and Mrs. Johnson began to give her husband a blowjob. Micah was right at the edge. “I’m going to cuhuhuhuhummm!”

The timer read 0:10:00 and the chair started to go crazy. Out from everywhere pieces moved and attacked her. Feathers in her armpits and on her nipples. The egg touched her bellybutton once more and buzzed, little arms came up between her thighs and her feet were assaulted by rotating brushes.

“NOOHOHOHOHOHOHO” She screamed as the tickling drove her orgasm down.

“Oh, but this is the best part!” Mrs. Johnson said. “Just you wait.” She then disappeared.

Micah went wild. Thrashing all over trying to escape being tickled everywhere. A feather came up from between her legs straight up and sawed between her pussy lips, the vibrating feather on her clit speed up. She watched as Mrs. Johnson returned and put a vibrating cock ring on her husband and told him not to touch. The beautiful cock got thicker and redder, and Micah wanted it so bad. Even with the tickling, her orgasm mounted again.

“Oohhohohoho finally Ihhihihi’m going to cummmmm!”

“You don’t want to do that honey.” Mrs. Johnson cautioned. “You do know that you’re more ticklish after cumming....”

Micah’s eyes widened in surprise. It was soo hard not to cum, she tried forcing down the feeling and it worked. For a little while at least. Micah eyed the clock 0:1:23. Almost there! She thought. Mrs. Johnson spoke again. “Look sweetie.” Micah looked and saw how red and beautiful Mr. Johnson’s cock was. “He’s just ready.” Mrs. Johnson commented and reached around him and squeezed his cock hard. Watching that cum rocket was too much for Micah, and she began a quivering orgasm like she had never had before. She shook violently, it seemed to start at the top of her head and made its way down to her toes. As soon as she felt the vibrations exit through her toes, she suddently felt relaxed and let loose a big stream which made its way everywhere as she squirted for the first time. She quivered over and over as the orgasms rocked her one after another. When it was done, she realized her mistake. Suddenly, the tickling all over her body felt much more intense. She squealed and shrieked as she felt every single stroke and buzz, especially the one on her now overly sensitive clit. Eventually, the machine beeped and everything stopped. Even after the chair opened and let her go, she lay there panting and trying to recuperate.

“Well now honey, that looked intense!” Micah opened her eyes and looked at Mrs. Johnson who was talking to her. “Be sure to clean up after yourself. John and I will be back in 2 days.”

Mrs. Johnson hung up the video call on her husband’s phone. She tickled his balls a little and he looked up at her. “I’m thinking we should have her housesit more for us.” He spoke.

“Yes, but when she does, we should take a stay-cation.”

Mr. Johnson smiled greedily. “I’d love to tickle 2 beautiful women at the same time.”

The couple laughed and began their plans.

nice job!! Would be interesting if the Johnsons got their hands on her!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back