• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glass Prison

Michael2003

TMF Regular
I like making these weird places-that-do-not-exist kind of pictures. I put a smaller version of it at Morandilas's Tickler's Retreat, but this one is full size.

prismprison.jpg

Its actually quite beautiful, great job! :)

You know what this reminds me of? Some sort of a limbo, or dimension thats not fully discribable. It lacks the fundamental properties to label it as anything, and yet opinions can still be formed as to what it is. That alone is food for thought. :)

Sort of like the ancient riddle-

" If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? How can sound exist if theres no one there to hear it?"

Great job! I like the abstract look and the color scheme a lot. Let me ask you something, did you get those "glass shoes" the way they are, or did you manipulate the textures and transparencies to get the effect? Either way, I love them! :cool:

Thanks everyone.

Hehe, I'm glad you asked, Dave. The shoes came solid white. Manipulating the materials to get what I wanted and to make them look sort-of like glass took quite a long time.

If Pink Floyd were still together I bet they could come up with some cool music for that scene. Great job!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back