• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted House and a loss of control M/F, XX/F Non-Con, Forced

sethman15

Stephanie and Dave had only been dating for about two months, when the Calendar turned to October. Living in the big city had been a whirlwind for both of them, until the night Dave casually bumped into Stephanie at the bar spilling his drink all over her. It may have been an auspicious start, but it blossomed before the night was even through. They spent the night talking, when Dave asked for her number she flashed a large smile and stared at him with her blue eyes. He was sure she would say no, and even when she took a napkin and wrote her number down he knew it was a fake number. That was until he called her a day later, and she agreed to go to dinner.
They were taking it slow, both coming out of long relationships and were happy just going to the movies, and taking walks through the park after dinner. It was on one of the walks late in September that Stephanie told Dave how excited she was for Halloween, it was always her favorite. She loved leaving the city to find haunted houses in more rural areas. It just set the scene better, she always felt it gave for a better scare.

Dave knew of just the place, he quickly found the phone number to the owners of the house. In just a few minutes he had made reservations for the two of them to have the scare of their lives.

Dave had let the house owners know they would be there on Saturday the 1st of October, apparently they would be the only two there at that time as each appointment was specifically reserved and “quite customized.” He pulled up to Stephanie’s apartment. She was waiting outside for him, she had her shoulder length blonde hair in a tight bun. The rest of her outfit was just as gorgeous as she was, she had on a knit gray sweater that buttoned down the front that was cropped to show off her tight midsection, her tight light blue jeans also accented her beautiful body and her tall calf length black boots helped add an inch or two to her short 5’1 frame. Dave got out of the car to greet her “you look amazing, I feel underdressed compared to you” He was wearing jeans himself and a tight fit blue button-down shirt, he was in great shape a regular at the gym. Standing around 5’10 he towered over Stephanie as she said “no you look great also!” Even in her boots she still stood on her tippy toes to give him a kiss hello.

Dave opened the passenger door for her, when she said “do you mind if I drive?” Dave was caught a little off guard but didn’t mind and instead got into the passenger side himself. Stephanie sat in the drivers seat adjusting it to its new conductor, when she looked over at Dave and said “sorry, I know it’s your car but I do like to be in control as much as I can and you don’t want me as a side seat driver trust me.” Stephanie laughed as she finished her sentence. Dave didn’t think any more on it as he put the address in the GPS and they were on their way.

The time flew by, it felt like only minutes before they were over the bridge and the concrete skyline turned into rolling hills of fall foliage. Soon the GPS announced, “destination on the right.” Both Dave and Stephanie looked that way, and a farm house that seemingly appeared out of nowhere and was stuck right between miles of trees. “Where did they find this place” Stephanie said in amazement as she parked the car in front of the house. The young couple exited the car and started walking toward the front door when they heard a scream. It sounded like a woman, but her cries were muffled and frantic. Dave was a little put off by the noises, they sounded eerily familiar to him, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. Stephanie saw his reservation and said “its just piped sounds, there recorded just putting us more in the mood.” She grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the front door as she rang the doorbell.

The door opened on its own, with a loud creaking sound as if it hadn’t been opened in a year. They took a few steps in clearing the doorway, when the door swiftly and loudly slammed shut behind them. Dave jumped and looked a little worried, while Stephanie just laughed grabbed his hand in hers and asked “is this your first haunted house?” Dave looked at her and relaxed and realized how silly he was being.

Taking a few more steps into the house they entered a great room, except it didn’t look like the small farm house they walked into. It looked more like a giant medieval castle, complete with stone walls and a ceiling that must have been 20 feet high. The staircase was lined with lit torches, at the top of the stair way was a figure who began to slowly descend the staircase toward the couple. The figure began to speak, his voice was deep with hints of an Eastern European accent. “You must be Stephanie and Dave, welcome. I am The Count.” As he moved closer and closer the couple could see his jet black hair and eye’s that were a complete contrast to his pale skin. His black cape only added to his persona, Stephanie leaned close to Dave and whispered “wow they are really going for the whole vibe huh?” The Count stepped off the last step, he was even taller then Dave. Standing in front of the couple he grabbed Stephanie’s left hand kissing the top “My what a tiny beauty we have here, you are absolutely stunning.” Stephanie looked up at the count her hand still in his she was almost in a trance. Dave was about to step in when he felt a hand on his shoulder, that began to trail down his arm taking his right hand. A female voice began to say “and this one is quite handsome as well” A tall women walked out from behind the couple never letting go of Dave’s hand. “My name is The Bride, and together The Count and I will serve as your guides through your personalized haunted house experience.” She was slightly shorter than The Count, but still taller than Dave. Her lips wore a bright red, and her long black hair ran down to her midback. Her dress was also black and cut so low you saw most of her impressive chest. The Bride continued to speak “to get started, I need you both to look into my eyes, and let me in to what I need to know.” Both Dave and Stephanie were in some sort of trance, not completely unaware of what was happening, but also not able to stop it. They both stared deep into The Bride’s eyes and could feel her digging into their minds. It only lasted a few moments when The Bride turned and whispered to The Count. They both smiled mischievously “my goodness, if opposites attract then the two of you are made for each other and I doubt you even know how much” The Count said with a grin. The young couple was still in a trance as The Count began to lead Stephanie into the basement, while The Bride lead David into the next room.

The staircase that led to the basement was dark and chilly. The Count, still holding Stephanie’s hand led her down the winding staircase. With each step her mind began to clear, but her body was not hers she could not control it and it obediently followed The Count. By the time they reached the bottom of the stairs her mind was racing and her heart pounding because of what she saw in front of her. It was a devious looking leather-bound chair. The Count leading her forward began to speak “not everything that we think is scary has to be boogeymen and monsters. In fact, the things that scare us the most are the abstract constructs that our mind makes up. One for example would be control, or in your case the loss of it.” Stephanie’s mind continued to race, in fact she tried screaming but her mouth wouldn’t open. “What does he mean loss of control, I’m not going in that chair, please nooo.” Her body continued moving, however, and he led her down into the chair. She sat down and put her back against the back of the chair, obediently. The Count took the hand he was holding and pulled it high above her head and out to the side securing her dainty wrist in a fur lined restraint. He repeated the process with her other arm, causing her to make the shape of a stretched-out Y with her upper body. Next The Count moved down to her legs, which he effortlessly picked up, removed her boots, and restrained her ankles. Her legs were locked in place in a wide V. As the last restraint locked into place the chair began to tilt backward slightly so that her ankles and feet were now at shoulder height. She finally regained control of her body, but it was too late.

Stephanie was struggling as much as her binds would allow. Her hands were balled into fists and her feet were flailing wildly. “My dear, how frightening this must be for you, to not have any control. I will not let you go until you have fully given up all control of this young tiny body of yours.” That only enraged Stephanie more as she screamed and wagged her balled fists at The Count. “Well I see we are not feeling the reality of our situation yet” The Count grinned. He walked over toward Stephanie’s outstretched arms and began to tie back each one of her fingers, leaving her open palmed and unable to move her hands at all. Stephanie couldn’t believe how much more exposed, vulnerable, and devoid of control this made her feel. The Count could see the look on her face and continued with his haunted plan. “My dear, we only think that we are in control of our own bodies, but that is only an illusion and when that illusion is destroyed some of us can become quite frightened.” Stephanie was already past getting scared and was actively worried about what was going to happen next. Her wide eyes followed The Count as he walked toward her feet, her heart was pounding as she had no idea what was to come next.

As The Count reached her size 7 socked feet, he explained “the body is quite an interesting thing, for example it will do things just on its own.” With that he dragged a long nail down her left socked sole. Her body reflexively jerked, and her foot instantly moved out of the way. “See what I mean!” The Count laughed, “watch, now you know what is coming and when I do it to your other foot you won’t be able to help but have the same reaction.” He did just that running one long nail down her right foot, causing the same reaction. “See control is just a fake construct, you were never really in control if such a simple touch could cause such a reaction.” Stephanie began to worry, she hated being tied up like this it was never her fantasy. What really worried her was the nail’s that he had just dragged down her feet. She was deathly ticklish and she knew what happened when she was tickled, but she couldn’t imagine it happening like this tied up as she was. As if The Count was reading her mind he began to peel her white cotton socks off revealing her soft perfect soles. As she felt the cool air hit her bare soles Stephanie began to beg “please don’t do this, I don’t want this YOU ARE SCARING ME.” The Count laughed “well that is the point my dear.” Stephanie tried to brace herself for the coming onslaught, but again was caught off guard by The Count. Instead of attacking her soles he grabbed each of her toes on both feet and tied them back fanning them out, but worse rendering her soles completely immobile. Stephanie began to cry “Please don’t do this, I can’t move at all.” Her body was shaking with fear and her pulse was bounding. The Count could sense all this “can you feel the lack of control, I am in control now not you. You can do nothing now, but let your body become my plaything.” With that The Count brought his long nails to Stephanie’s soft and sensitive soles.

Stephanie’s bright blue eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt the nails make contact. She was unable to keep her composure at all, her inability to move seemed to make the ticklish sensations emanating from her feet worse than she had ever felt before. She screamed with laughter, as The Count slowly dragged 5 nails per foot slowly down from the base of her toes down to her heels and back up over and over again. “Isn’t ticklish laughter just amazing?” The Count asked, “it is a reaction that is usually not warranted, I mean laughter is a happy reaction but even through the smile on your face I can see that this is quite unbearable for you.” He punctuated his sentence by starting to quickly spider his nails all over her defenseless soles. Her laughter doubled from the randomness of the scratching on her soles. She swung her head back and forth; it was the only part of her body she could really move. She screamed with terrifying laughter, while The Count reveled in her laughter.

Next he moved to her toes torturing the soft skin at the base and in between her toes. Stephanie could not take much more and was lost in the thralls of silent laughter for longer than she could have ever imagined before a flood of laughter began spewing out of her wide open mouth. Her eyes were red and tearing already, she couldn’t stand how her body was betraying her, but this was only the beginning. It felt like an eternity of torture for her soles. When The Count finally stopped his assault on her tiny feet they were a bright shade of pink. Stephanie, was gasping for breath but it did not stop her from begging, “please stop you have made your point, I am terrified, and I hate being tickled please stop and let me goooo.” Again The Count laughed at her and said “let you go? We have the rest of this delicious little body to take over.”
Stephanie was crying as she regained her breath, The Count had stopped his foot tickling for the time being. He walked back up toward her hear and outstretched arms and said “part of our illusion of control is that our body is only for us to see, but my dear that is no longer the case for you.” Stephanie did not understand, but heard The Count pull a lever and her chair began to rotate turning her 180 degrees. At some point during her foot torture, ten people 5 women and 5 men had come into the room. They were standing along the wall silently staring at her. Stephanie was taken back, how could these people stand by and watch as she was being tickle tortured. She was furious that none would stand up and help her. Feeling this The Count again leaned in and whispered “remember your body is no longer yours, you have no control over what is seen and what is played with.” Stephanie soon realized what was happening as she felt The Count’s fingers around her midsection begin to pull the hem of her sweater up. Before she knew it her sweater was up and over her head leaving her in just her tan bra.

Stephanie turned her head and tried to bury it in her right shoulder, but The Count would not allow it. “No my dear you have no control in the matter and you will watch as they stare over your entire body.” With that The Count took hold of her face, pushing it so it was facing the crowd and placed a strap across her forehead so that she could not even move her head. She could feel every pair of eye’s staring down onto her. She didn’t bother screaming, or maybe she was too scared to, but in seconds she came to the realization that The Count said “they will stare over her entire body.” The count reached around her presenting another strap that he placed just under her breasts, holding her chest firmly in place. Then with an ease that David had yet to master she felt his hand behind her back unclasping her bra.

An audible gasp ran through the group of spectators as her bra was slowly pulled off of her young body and over her head exposing her perfectly pert breasts. She was on the small side of a B cup, but on her tiny frame they fit perfectly. Stephanie was aghast with terror as her naked upper body was being stared at by Men and Women, all of them strangers and she could do nothing to break their gaze as she couldn’t move her body even an inch.

Stephanie tried to brace herself for the assault she knew was coming to her upper body, but she was still shocked when she felt The Counts nails slowly drag up from her hips and ending in her arm pits where his fingers began to dig into the smooth flesh. She had no more strength for composure and the laughter immediately began to flow out of her mouth. Stephanie struggled with all her might to try to bring her arms down to protect herself, but all that she could muster was a slight twitch. Even this minute movement was too much for The Count. He pulled out two new straps and secured them around Stephanie’s biceps. Without warning he continued his underarm assault, somehow this made it even worse, all Stephanie could do was lay back and laugh.

Stephanie’s face was bright red, and tears were streaming down her face. She needed a break soon or she would pass out. Again as if he were in her head, The Count sensed this and quickly changed course running his nails along her flat stomach. She wasn’t as ticklish there, but it was still enough to keep her laughing. Her hips, belly and belly button were abused for the next twenty minutes.

When The Count stopped Stephanie continued laughing for a full two minutes. Once she regained her breath she started to beg “PLEASSEE STOP, I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE! I can’t move, I’m too ticklish pleaseee stop.” The Count walked behind her and whispered “well my dear, that is just not up to you.” He let the words soak into her mind letting the fear of what may come next take over. He stood behind her, out of her line of sight. He pulled out two long stiff white feathers, reached around the bound girl and began to move them over her nipples. Stephanie gasped from the sensation, she had forgotten she was even topless and the sudden feeling on one of her most sensitive areas caught her off guard.

She never knew her nipples were ticklish before, but the feathers were able to do their work unincumbered. Stephanie tried wildly to move her torso, anything to get the wispy feathers away from her areola’s, but was unable to move them at all. They soon began to engorge from the constant attention. The Count began to laugh “see my dear, you have no control” The feathers repeatedly glided along the soft skin of her breast’s only to always find the way back to her nipples causing her to squeal in ticklish agony. The Count put his feathers down, and Stephanie relaxed thinking it was over only to be brought straight into silent hysterics as The Count dug his cold fingers into the sides of her soft mammaries.

When he finally stopped her titty torture Stephanie was a sweaty mess, her chest was heaving up and down trying to catch her breath. Her skin was still tingling and a shade of bright pink. She could no longer form words, the only though that she could form was “please let me goo.” The Count brandished a bright pair of silver scissors Stephanie felt a new sense of fear in her already exhausted body. The Count lightly dragged the cold steel across her stomach just below her belly button, Stephanie didn’t dare to move (not that she could anyway). Her mind froze as he opened the scissors, she waited to feel the pain. Instead she felt the dull side along the outside of her thigh, he was cutting through her jeans one leg at a time. In less than a minute he had her jeans completely ripped off leaving her in just a white thong.
The Count walked between her spread legs, running his hand along the outside of what was left of her dignity. The Count said “as I said my dear, we will have all of your body.” Without giving her time to process he easily cut through the lacy undergarment and pulled it clean off of her leaving her completely naked. The Count moved behind her again, leaving a clear view for the spectators. There was nothing she could do to hide her womanhood from the gawkers. Stephanie was crying hysterically now, she was completely broken. The Count whispered in her ear “now we take the rest of you, there is nothing you can do that will stop what you are about to feel.” He waved on the spectators who began to approach Stephanie. “Now my dear they have been such a good crowd, I believe it is time to let them play. One other thing….” The Count slipped a blindfold over Stephanie’s eyes. Not only was she naked, with 10 strangers walking toward her, but now she could not see.
The loss of her sight was more than she thought she could handle, she thought she felt hands all over her long before they were laid on her. Her mind was playing tricks with her, and she still was not prepared when she did feel them make contact.

It wasn’t what she expected though, the first thing she felt was on her right foot. It was warm and a little wet, she was thrown off someone was kissing her sole. It tickled but it was more of a caress and didn’t quite cause a laugh from her. Next she felt someone begin to suck on the toes of her left foot, moving from one to the other. She didn’t know what to feel, then was again surprised as she felt a kiss on her neck then one on her lips. She had goosebumps, her body was starting to react, when she felt each of her nipples begin to be sucked. She gasped, the feelings she was feeling now were all overtly sexual and the blindfold only magnified her sensitivity tenfold. She was almost completely removed from the situation, unable to move and unable to see all she could do was focus on the lips and tongues caressing her feet, neck, nipples and breasts. She was quickly brought back down to earth as she felt fingers begin to make there ways up her thighs. They began to feel there way up toward her nether regions, first lightly running over her perineum. Next they began to trace along the outside of her vulva, lightly tickling the soft hairless skin, when the fingers finally made their move and parted her lips she let out a loud gasp.

She could barely think with everything thing else going on around her body, but she was expecting the fingers to begin to toy with her, she was even starting to crave it. The Count leaned in closely to her and said “you seem to be losing control my dear, and from the looks of it you don’t seem to mind it. Would you like us to continue to play with your pretty kitty down there?” Stephanie completely defeated and now taken over by her lust she meekly eeked out the word “yes”. The Count laughed “too bad it’s not up to you.” The end of his sentence was punctuated as all of the lips and tongues around her body were instantly replaced by fingers and nails.

Instantly and simultaneously hands began to tickle her soles, toes, hips, stomach, pits and tits. The sudden change of stimulation and lack of ability to move and see was too much for the young woman. She exploded aloud with laughter. Every ticklish nerve in her body was now in overdrive, all she could do was laugh and scream. “My dear, again you have no control in what happens. Your body is no longer yours, not even your senses are yours.” As The Count finished he slipped a red ball gag in to her wide open and screaming mouth, removing her ability to communicate again stripping her of any semblance of control of her situation.

Still screaming, the tickling slowed as they sensed she was going to pass out and it picked up again as she recovered enough. The torture continued for another 45 minutes, when as suddenly as it started the tickling again turned into caressing. This time however it was not fingers playing with her, she felt a tongue split her lips and begin to play with her clit. All of the licking and sucking were some how synchronized in speed and pressure, as if one person were doing it all over. Guttural moans were now escaping from behind her ball gag, she was getting close. The Count again leaned in and asked her “tell us you want us to make you cum.” Stephanie tried to scream “YESSS” but all that came out from her gag were garbled sounds of ecstasy and torture. The Count laughed and said “my dear, if you don’t want us to make you cum, then we just wont.” Suddenly it hit Stephanie, she couldn’t answer because they had taken away her ability to speak. Mere seconds after the thought hit her, the tickling resumed and the cycle of tickling and denial began again. She had no idea how long they would be doing this to her. She couldn’t move, speak, or see. She was terrified, but still laughing, she wanted them to take her and give her the orgasm she craved but was unable to ask for it. She was truly out of control.

Across the room Dave stood next to The Bride and said “Mother, didn’t I tell you this was a perfect specimen?” The Bride just looked at her son proud of the prey he had brough them for a full night of fun.

The next morning Stephanie was slowly walking along the remote country road and was stopped by the police, she had a far off stare in her eye and was still completely nude. Immediately the officers jumped into action grabbing a blanket and covering the almost catatonic woman. They finally got her to speak to them, but she was just babbling something about torture, tickling orgasms. They had no idea what to make of it, and when they asked her where this happened she pointed down the road and said that house there. The officers looked at each other and one spoke up “ma’am, there is no house that way for over 2 hours.”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back