• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hellish Tickle Dungeon Part 5 (no tickling)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
It was time to... build.

Or renovate.

This annoyed TK for a bit, but it had to be done. There was no tickling involved, no furthering its plans or schemes. It would ignore this, but the dungeon was just... a cave. A cave with pathways. If it wanted to entice adventurers, make itself presentable, it has to do the basics. It has to change the tiles, or make them, pave it out, tidy up the walls, make it look like an actual dungeon...

It skipped over these parts in the beginning to fulfill its desires.

Now, TK had to wind down. It grumbled.

It was going to burn through a lot of DP.

When TK leveled up, it unlocked some basic buildings for its dungeon. It could smooth out a section of the cave with some DP so it could place something on it. If it wanted to, TK could replace the smooth wall with bricks. It took some time to renovate the back rooms like the dungeons and residential.

Before it renovated the dungeon, TK wanted to hear some opinions.

It called for Lysa and X.

Surprisingly, one of the bandits appeared. It was the one who mated with one of its maidens, He appeared before TK's fake core. The Honor Slimes aimed their weapons at him. He shows no weapons in his hands, raising his hands. He says, "I wanted to see what's up. No clue what you want with those two, but I might be able to help. I mean, I didn't hurt your buddies now."

TK ordered the slimes to stand down. This man could have escaped if he wanted to. This individual easily turned on his former allies and revealed the hidden caches and bases to TK. There was nothing keeping him here. Most likely, though, he wants to fuck or has a tickle fetish? Maybe both? Either way, TK allowed him to stay in its dungeon.

"Very well. What's your name?"

"Lance. I'm surprised at your priorities. I dig the monsters, but you have to make your place presentable. I can see how the former adventurers assumed your place was a... new dungeon. I've seen my fair share of new dungeons. Most of them have established a decent look to itself."

"I can vouch a bit on what Lance says. At the same time, the worse dungeons I went to kept their place as a cave. These dungeons purposely made it hard for us. They placed most of their points in their monster upgrades." Lauren offered.

"I say you'll need a balance of the two. Overall, this is your dungeon. How do you want to present yourself?" says X.

"Good points. All of them are good." Honestly, it liked X's explanation. TK can agree with these other dungeons. Especially the ones where they placed most of their points on their creations.

Then again, it was going to do a lot more... things... in the future.

It would like to do business and establish some deals. Sure, it already had some in place with Irene, but there's more. Honestly, its dungeon wasn't as safe though. It wants to stay as the notorious tickle dungeon it is. It will have to place warning signs at its entrance. TK realize that it will have to ask Irene a lot of questions. It could designate Ari and Night as its diplomats for now. They can relay its questions to the new governor.

Well, Ari, since she can talk.

One thing for sure, with his place looking like... a cave, it wouldn't appeal to business people. It lets out a sigh.

"Alright. Thanks for the input." They thought TK was going to ask a bit more questions. When he didn't, the three looked at each other. Lance shrugs his shoulders, bowing. He heads back to the dungeon. Lysa bows and went to Rena. X just shakes her head and returns to her room. TK starts its construction project.

It did a few things last night. It added two DP Towers. Most of them were located in the room right next to the Discount Building. The DP Towers weren't tall spires. It was like the size of a small water fountain. TK did not buy as many due to... how lack luster it was. It might go for some other DP regenerator, but this was not it.

To build one of these DP towers, it costs 7,500 DP.

In an hour, it gives out 50 DP. In a day, it's 1,200 DP.

This would be good if TK did not have a steady influx of DP. However, TK had other ways to get DP. The entire dungeon could generate maybe around... 2,000 DP+ in an hour. It was thankful for the idiots who attacked it... or tried to. The DP gain would spike if there were orgasms or tickle sessions, and because of the new inhabitants, it gave a lot more than these towers.

It skimmed through other options, debating how the dungeon should look like. It wanted to do both, be a dungeon with dangers and not. It could smooth out the walls or place a certain material over it, giving it a proper look...

Due to the intense sessions, it gained a lot of DP.

"Let's go for a dungeon feel for now. I still want more... victims."

TK expanded his dungeon even further. Using the tunnel option, TK expanded the three original pathways into various paths. TK spent around 20,000 DP to make it happen. Obviously, there are creatures designed for this. TK could have ordered the slimes and goblins to mine out these paths.

TK did it for a few reasons. One, to get it out of the way now. It would have the goblins work on mining some materials instead of the tunneling. It sounds like that would take a while, and it did not have time to just mine away with no huge rewards. Secondly, to confuse any invader. From the entrance, they will think it would be easy, but when they see the many pathways, they'll be at a lost. Depending on how TK wants to structure it, some of these paths could loop around or into each other. When it comes to invader, it would not be obvious to where the main room is. Lastly, it wanted to set up some... traps or specific ideas. The latter was a work in progress.

It added torches to the wall, lightning the paths and rooms. After that, TK wanted to try out something, ordering the patrolling Honor Guard to...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While TK was stuck doing its boring construction projects, the village was undergoing its own renovation. Lysa, Rena, Night, and Ari were heading to the village. There was no conversation among them as they went downhill. Rena yearns to see her parents. The moment the village was within their sights, Rena dashes to her house. Lysa pursued the girl, making sure to protect her.

"I think I'm a bit jealous..." Night eyed at Ari. Ari rolls her eyes.

"Yes, I am lustful, but she and I have a special bond."

"Do tell~"

"Glad-" Night pushed Ari behind him, glaring at the unknown being. Ari did not realize the eerie presence. She tries to tell herself that there's a stranger in their mist. It took a few more seconds for Ari to snap out of the strange trance. Night stared at the being.

This individual was out of his league.

[??????]

[Level ????]

[??????]

She was levitating above the ground with dark pinkish skin. She has light blue eyes with an alluring body. Demonic wings stick out of her lower back, a black imp tail swirling behind her. She wears a black corset, covering her breasts and vagina. Everything else was bare, revealing a good chuck of her womanly body. Long white hair runs down her back. Black boots covers most of her lower legs, multiple straps securing them in place. Two curved horns are on top of her head.

She greets them with a wicked smile.

"Oh come now, I don't plan to harm you. I want to make a business opportunity with your master. As a fellow pleasure dungeon emissary, I wish for us to get along."

"I can only assume so-"

"Don't need to assume, maybe we could have a go with each other." The succubus vanished from her spot, running a single finger up Ari's arm. The slime retreated, feeling a huge urge to attack the succubus. The succubus was going to advance on Ari, but Night steps in. Whatever skill or effect the succubus had, it did not work on the Shadow Knight. She frowns a bit, but she points in the direction they came from.

"That way, right? I'll talk to it myself. I guess you two have some important matter to attend to. I'll bother you two some other time." She disappears in an instant.

"...what the hell was that?" Night dragged Ari towards the village. "Right... Let's do our job."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TK saw the succubus walk into the dungeon.

How?

It was seeing through the Honor Guard. TK was seeing if it could look through its own creations.

"Sorry, are you preoccupied?"

"What is a succubus doing here?" The dungeon spoke through the Honor Slime. TK was aware of the being. When it looked at foreign books, it saw pictures of a lewd creature. TK used the slime as its speaker. It could not feel what the slime felt. He had no direct control on it, but this was an experiment.

She eyes at the slime, saying, "The news lied a bit about your rank."

"I'm aware. You can blame the first adventure team who came into my dungeon. In all honesty, I got a huge upgrade because of yesterday's events."

"Oh? Do tell?" The succubus followed the Honor Slime to TK's body.

"Some dungeons attacked me. I survived, got rewards. Decided to capture some idiots-"

"Define capture? No, wait..."

She instantly disappeared from her spot. TK can hear her voice in its dungeon room.

"Ohhhhhh~ So this is your dungeon. Your creatures are something. They're able to restrain their captives in a creative way... Even corrupted some of them to do your bidding."

The succubus eyed at the giant room. TK plans to expand it, or create more rooms, but for now, all of its prisoners were in one giant room. It looked like a regular Medieval torture dungeon, having a few torches on the brick walls to light up the place. The place was swarming with slimes, goblins, and fairies. Laughter, moans, groans, screams, begging, whining, a number of sounds filled the air. The succubus shudders a bit, smiling at the scene. She did garner a lot of attention since a lot of the ticklers stopped in their tracks. With her sudden disappearance, TK immediately exit the slime and zone in on the succubus.

"Oi, what you doing there- how did you know?"

"Well... I'm a succubus. Well, I'm a unique deviant, but we can easily detect the presence and feeling of desires. Ah, you do milk your captives." She disappears and appears right in front of TK's actual core.

TK was a bit... irked by the succubus' carefree attitude. It would punish her, if she wasn't at a high level. Night warned TK about this certain being.

Or... opportunity.

"I don't like chatting with a fake body, so I came here. Don't worry, this is no threat or a takeover. I came here to discuss a deal. A simple one."

"Go on."

"My dungeon specializes in sex and other things. We are willing to trade some things if you have bodily fluids."

The core blanked out on the two words. Bodily fluids.

"Excuse me?" The succubus lets out a small sigh.

"Bodily fluids. Pee, sweat, tears, cum- Don't give me that look. I know you're giving me that look. We serve a lot of people. There are rich individuals who would pay a lot for these items. There are specialized dungeons for this, but with our established networks... and demands... We buy a lot of these from other pleasure dungeons. Since you're a tickling one, you will most likely be able to get your victims into a... troubled state. They'll release some liquids that could be put to some use. Well, fulfill ones desires. Sure, there are dungeons who specialize in milking and gathering, but its not all of them. Besides, there's a lot more clients with a bunch of these demands. In exchange, we can trade or pay for these things if you happen to have them. Deal?" While she has a paper writing all of this, TK immediately gave its answer.

"Deal. I don't need a lot of these fluids. I need them for some upgrades, but I don't need all of it. You saw my dungeon. It might be questionable and some investigators may tell me to release them. Sadly, I will not do such a thing. I will not change. If I have my prisoners, I will have a steady flow of DP and... liquids. Obviously, there's several fluids I have no use for. Can I ask what items am I getting?"

"If you can prove to me you have a bunch of liquid, I'll give you a special gift. Try to fill up these twenty vials. You can choose whatever fluid you have a lot of." She summons a stand holding twenty vials. TK stares at them. It imagines some invisible cup with the stored liquid. It poured the glass, filling the twenty vials. It had a yellow color. The succubus whistled at the amount.

"Well, a deal is a deal." She places her hand on TK's body, giving it a wonderful skill.

You have learned [Greater Dispel].

This can disrupt spells and potion effects if the prey has been captured. The effects of [Greater Dispel] will stay active as long as they're in the dungeon. If they leave the dungeon, the effects will wear off.

No cooldown.

DP Cost: 500

Note: [Greater Dispel] can only be worked and used by the Dungeon Core itself. This cannot be passed down to your creation.

"I can't complain."

"That's it for now. There will be a few representatives who will visit you every now and then. Their rewards are random, and their offer will vary. I will, however, tell them what you specialize in and what will most likely be produced from your captives."

"I thank you for the business offer and wonderful gift."

"My pleasure. Just make sure you don't die now~"

An army has arrived. Irene was showing them her plans. They plan to upgrade the houses and expand the place till it reach their dungeon. They already cut down a good chuck of the forest that lies between the village and the dungeon.

Night took the Black Knight outside, wanting to spar with his fellow brother. The two weren't suited for the upcoming negotiations. Night allowed Ari to handle these talks. The two sparred in the front yard. Some soldiers watch the two slime warriors, hoping to learn from some elites.

Meanwhile, Ari, Faye, and Irene were on the second floor of the inn. They secured a room to themselves, laying several spells all around the place. One of these spells made the room soundproof as they discuss the specific details of the alliance. No one from the outside can hear them.

"This is my first time leading any important discussion... so I guess you can start it off." Ari stated.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. I assume that your dungeon master informed you on how it can have some influence on this land." Ari nods her head. "Pretty much, you can think of the area around us and this village as an extension to the dungeon. If you... tickle someone, for example, in this village, your master will gain DP. A dungeon has a huge influence on its environment. It will also have a say in how things are. Granted that I have a bit of leeway in some things."

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Yes. We don't want your dungeon to change itself. You already express the dungeon's main goals. I do, however, want to talk about... certain actions outside of the dungeon." She pauses. Her cheeks turn bright red. "Pretty much with my previous example, tickling someone in the village... or soon to be a city... The dungeon gains DP. If the entire region does it, the dungeon can gain a lot of DP."

"Yes, I get it. Our master will have this influence and gain DP from it. If this continues, the region will fall under our influence. What's the issue?"

"... consent."

"Excuse me?"

"Consent to... tickling."

"...huh?"

"...Yeah. consent. I'm okay if the dungeon is a nonconsensual area. There will be warning signs for anyone who ventures into your dungeon. I, however, am not okay if people were forced into it. And if it is against their will. Especially in my city."

Ari stares at the princess. She did not like this. Her existence and purpose is to tickle. Before it can voice her concerns, TK said a couple of things in her mind. She thought on her master's ideas.

"We can agree to this, however, there are and will be times where we could tickle without consent."

"Explain."

"If we happen to stumble upon some troublemaker or bandit, we could punish them with some tickles. It might be forceful, against their will, but it can be done. Same can be said with punishments. Instead of a harsh beating, why not some public tickling or send them to our dungeon. You can see the perks there. It can aid our master. The more DP it has, we can give you some slime soldiers."

"...this is a matter we'll have to discuss again at a later point. All I ask is that you don't tickle fuck the people or my soldiers without their consent?"

"Fair enough."

"In exchange, what do you want?"

"Can you spare any books or resources to us?"

"Like?"

"I don't know, something for our master. TK wants to learn about... a lot of things."

"Oh, it doesn't have a high leveled advisor yet?" Faye asks.

"It doesn't have an advisor." Irene and Faye stared at her. "What?"

"... is your master aware of how useful an advisor is? They pretty much give it the step-by-step guide to making its dungeon. It explains things the manual, I think dungeons have a manual, doesn't cover. It can also do the mundane and boring tasks like building and reconstructing the entire dungeon... Are you sure it has no advisor."

"...yeah." The two humans facepalmed.

"It didn't read the manual."

"It seriously didn't read the manual."

"Or the first page..."

"Is this bad?" Ari asks. There's a bit of concern on the slime.

"No," Irene sighs, "But... it's going to be annoyed. I have no clue if you could get an advisor once you settle down."

"There's a couple of ways to get an advisor. You can steal someone's advisor or you get some scholar who knows a lot about the dungeon mechanic. The latter is a bit of a problem since most of them are working with the Dungeon Network Guild." Faye explains.

"Dungeon Network Guild?" Ari ask.

"Anything and everything you need to know about any dungeon, you'll want to go to them. Or get in contact with them. They have been dissecting and investigating anything dungeon related. Any info on a dungeon, you can find there. They don't tell you everything though like how many beings are in there. There's a lot more to it, but I think you might want to hear it from an expert themselves."

"They are going to be establishing a building here. I don't know how many people are coming over here, but most nearby dungeons have a Dungeon Network Guild." Ari made a mental note on it. She did not give away their... slight plan to help their master. They moved onto some other topics. Ari produced a list of items they'll need. There's a lot of items. Handing it to Irene, the princess blushes at the paper.

"U-Um..." Faye walked over to stare at it as well. Her face turned red in a few seconds.

"Materials we need to further our development. Do you want to explain why we need them?" Ari tease the two, smirking.

"N-No. T-That's not necessary." Irene rolled up the paper, putting it away on. "Alright, I can get these materials... I'm not sure if anyone is willing to go deep into the dungeon though."

"I'll have the slimes carry the materials if they don't want to go inside our dungeon. You can just have them dump it at the entrance of the dungeon. In return, we will send a few of our humanoid slimes. They can assist with guard duty or manual labor. Most of our elite variants will stay in the dungeon for the time being though. Our slimes and goblins will wander around the area. They can be killed for experience if there are any young adventurers about. Do note that our creatures will have the urge to tickle them if they fail to kill them. A nonconsensual tickle torture. The slime humanoids will most likely ask your soldiers or the villagers for a session every now and then."

"I see... Do the adventurers have to experience such an event?"

"It's better than dying." Ari points out, "We could kill them if you want us to-"

"No, no." Irene rubs her head, "I'll most likely place some warning signs on the main roads."

"The slimes, goblins, and other beings we might add, will avoid the roads. They will not attack anyone on the path unless something has happened. Also, we will know if someone attacks or abuse a slime humanoid. If anyone attacks a humanoid slime or someone that is beyond their lesser forms, we WILL punish them. No exceptions."

The two shuddered at Ari's last statement.

"I will make sure everyone is aware of that. Anything else?"

"The spell you used... [Desensitize]… there are ways to neutralize its effects?"

"Of course... Let me guess, you want ways to neutralize it if it happens?"

"Something like that."

"This falls onto a different matter. I could have an alchemist, potion brewer, someone who specializes in this field come here, however, they're... expensive. And honestly, I would not be able to give you one. If I can get one close to your dungeon, I can try to talk them into it... But I doubt they'll help the dungeon."

"What do you mean- Oh." TK sent a mental explanation. Irene, not aware of this, nodded her head.

"I know they won't fully agree to your idea or mine. They came here to make money. They will purposely have things to help them get through your dungeon."

"Right."

"Guess this is where we control." Irene sighs, placing a map on the table. Ari eyed at the large continent and all of these lines and color. Ari blinks at the colorful map, trying to comprehend the giant mess. TK cursed at the sight of it.

"We are here..." she places a red pawn piece around the... middle of the map. "My father's kingdom takes up most of the area around us." Their countries were colored in white. It's a fair amount of land, but it wasn't big. Compared to several other factions, they had twice the amount. "I can't really explain all of this... Your dungeon will have to learn about these other countries. All I can say is that we should not attack any faction near our territories. We're not at war with anyone, however, it may change within a year or two."

"You're saying... we should not do anything to anyone who isn't part of our faction?"

"Excluding the dungeons. Most of the time, we do not involve ourselves with dungeon politics or warfare. If dungeons are fighting each other without our knowing, that's on the dungeon master. If it wants help, it can inform me, but yes... do not try to do anything with some other faction. Especially with other races."

"And if they were the ones who started it."

"Don't take matters in your own hands. Inform me of an issue, and I'll take care of it."

"Alright. I guess our master might have some other opportunities, but TK has been... fixated on mundane tasks."

"Right. The last thing we'll talk about is this... certain individual. She hinted at what she can do, but you'll want to meet her."

"Oh?"

"I can take you to her."

You have reached Level 4.

You have unlocked more buildings and upgrades.

You have made an alliance with Irene.

You have control over the region of Eglana. Any acts of tickling will reward you with DP.

It leveled up again. It also means that TK will receive even more DP from the entire region.

It unlocked more functions and features, yet it had a choice to do something.

A message appeared.

Due to the lack of an advisor, do you want to gain a special passive skills.

[Enhanced Intelligence]

[Multitask]

[Direct Control]

Note: This is a one time offer.

TK agreed to it. The moment it did that...

Everything was a bit... easier.

Before, it could not concentrate on several things at once. Sure, it could, but it was difficult. Extremely difficult. It was trying to juggle a bunch of heavy objects.

Now, it could do several things at once with relative ease. It can build AND watch what its creations were doing. It can feel everything in its dungeon and know where everyone's at. It can also hear multiple conversations. TK can feel the various minds wandering outside the dungeon, seeing through each one of them. It was as if it became a hivemind.

It felt really weird.

It tried out the other skill.

[Direct Control].

It entered the body of one of his Honor Slime.

TK could... move its body. Literally. It raise the slime's arm, tighten it grip on its weapon, stood on the ball of its feet- it was the Honor Slime. What TK did earlier was see through its creations, but it couldn't physically control their bodies. TK could have direct control over its creations outside of its dungeon.

It tried to do that with Night and Ari.

It failed.

TK made a note on it.

The system mentioned an advisor.

Was it suppose to have an advisor?

TK waved it off. There's a bunch of new toys with this level up.

Defenses, traps, more buildings, some rewards and benefits for the overall dungeon, there were so many upgrades it wanted to get.

Then again, TK had another idea.

It wanted to invade another dungeon. It lacked an army though. A certain building has caught its attention, yet it required specific resources.

Slime Factory.

Building Requirements:

-Slime Core

-Knowledge of Building or 7 Slime Builders

-Knowledge of Slimes

-Dungeon Level 3

It had two of the following. Knowledge of Slimes and being a level 3. Well, 4. The other two... It decided to view the other options, tempted to try something out.

If it unlocked the Creature's Death Rewards, would its slimes drop a slime core?

TK might go for the upgrade. It eyed at its DP.

Tomorrow.

It wanted a good chuck of DP in case of emergencies. It spent most of its DP to expand its dungeon. It might spend a bunch of it for upgrades and a bigger army. Ari gave TK another rundown on the terms and conditions with their alliance with Irene.

TK can abide with most of them...

Yet it will still scheme a few things behind her back. As long as TK isn't caught, it wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

Besides, Irene should have been a bit more... specific about certain things. The adventurer snippet. If their opponent lose, oh well. They're free to go. What would happens if TK had direct control over the slimes? What will happens if they can execute some tactics?

It might be a one-sided fight where they might be captured and dragged into its dungeon.

Well, there will be some issues with that alone. Irene might get a report about it as well. TK will have to do a few things here and there. Maybe they can't keep them in the dungeon, but they can experience a reasonable tickle torture session.

TK had already informed most of its creations about asking for consent with the villagers and soldiers. Or anyone who are within the safe zones. TK is not a fan of consensual play with its prey, but it does not want to ruin its relationship with Irene. For now. TK told its creation about the need to defend themselves or if something was deemed bad, they can then punish the individual.

TK felt Ari calling to it mentally.

"This is where we'll split up now. If you need anything, just visit or contact me." Irene went off, talking with several armored individuals. Night and Ari stood in front of a fancy mansion. Ari was not accustomed to the village, thinking that the building has always been here. Night, on the other hand, knows that this place was brand new. As Night examined the mansion itself, Ari noticed a lot of different beings in maid outfits. Ari felt a sudden urge to... chase after these girls. She restrain herself, walking towards the mansion. Night felt nothing. He sensed Ari's urges, but he could not feel anything as he looked at the maids. The two stood before the wooden doors. Ari was going to knock, yet they felt a chilling sensation run through them. She felt something as they walked towards the mansion's doors. Night could sense it, too. Before she could knock, the doors opened.

The mansion has a rich interior like entering some royal palace. Red velvet carpet covers the entire floor and ran up the stairs. Stone pillars hugged around the sides of the hall, supporting the second floor. The floor that wasn't covered in a carpet revealed a slight luster. Night noted the layout and design while Ari could not avert her gaze away from the maids. Her eyes landed on a particular scene where someone dropped a small vase.

It would have escaped Ari if she wasn't a named being with levels. A catgirl, half human with feline features, was dragged off to a secluded area. Two maids cornered the catgirl, securing her wrists and tails. The orc girl held the girl's tail as she runs her hands against catgirl's sides. The other maid was in front of her, taunting the catgirl by molesting her breasts. Her other hand held the catgirl's wrist. The cute catgirl held in her laughs, fidgeting between her ticklers. The catgirl tries to resist, but the maids press themselves against her, teasing and mocking the feline's helplessness and pleasure. Ari wanted to watch more of it. Her body was going to go to them, but Night snapped her out of it.

"Ah, you two must be from the dungeon. Greetings, my name is Jan. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." A silver haired woman appears, wearing a black suit jacket with a red buttoned shirt underneath. A black tie runs between her ample breasts. Jan's lower body was a snake's tail.

A lamia. Her eyes had the yellow hue with the vertical slits. Her tongue flickers out a bit as two maids were right behind her. Both had draconian features. One had a tail, two wings, and the two horns, and some smaller difference from a human (like some scales on their arms or chest), but that's it. They pretty much have the same bipedal humanoid-like body. The other draconian has arms and legs of a dragon. Instead of five fingers, you can see three digits for their fingers and toes.

Night analyzed their levels. He knew they were beyond his own level.

They were in the ????.

"Soooooo you're in the same business as us."

"For sure." Jan says, "I run a tickle slave business. Your dungeon does the same. I do love it when I meet fellow... activists? Ticklers?"

"Likewise." Ari replies.

"I can see that this dungeon can produce some fine results. It has power. Sadly, you don't stand a chance against my gals. If we get into a fight, you won't win. And if you try to compete with us, you won't win either. I am a bit impress with the Shadow Knight. Shame it wasn't a female variant." The lamia examined him.

"You're a bit biased. I see no dudes." Ari points out. Night came to this conclusion as well. Especially with Jan's next statement.

"I'm a lesbian. I love to work with females and ONLY females. I feel like you're the same way."

"In a way." Ari answers, "I can work both ways when ordered to."

"Let's get down to business. We're all busy with our own operations. I help you, you help me. We can definitely aid in each other's endeavors."

"What do you have in mind?"

"You don't have dungeon items. You don't have tickle devices. You don't have proper aids or servants with certain skills, knowledge, craftmanship, and or experience. I can name a bit more, but the point is I can finetune your cause. I am one of the best sellers of tickle torment."

"That's... a bold claim."

"It is. If I am not prideful and bold, will you believe me? Besides, I haven't even talked about enchantments yet. Tickle enchantments."

"Tickle enchantments? That's new to us." Ari blinked at those words. Night had no clue what they can do. TK was listening through them, confused at this particular word. Enchantment. It was familiar with enchantments, buffing or giving certain stats to one's gear.

A tickle enchantment though?

"How does a tickle enchantment work exactly?"

"You don't know? Think. You have been affected by it the moment you came into my territory. It does not work on the Shadow Knight though. A bit surprised your advisor is not giving you a rundown. They tend to supply answers for general questions about certain mechanics."

"We do not have an advisor." Ari corrected.

"Ah, that explains some things. I will applaud your dungeon for being... unique. Anyways, enchantments can be used for a number of things. Combat, for sure, but then there's enchantments for everything. Want to have a bit more strength, an enchantment can do that. You want to walk on water, an enchantment can do it. You want to be immune to arrows, there's an enchantment for that. A tickle enchantment... can be used to coerce your enemy to tickle or you can make someone a tickle target. For example..." Jan snaps her fingers.

A maid approach the group. A dark skin female stood before the two slimes. She has dark hair wearing the standard French Maid outfit. Night was fine. He shifted his gaze to Ari. The queen slime was... losing it. She wanted to pounce on the girl, tear her clothes off, ravage her body and tickle her senselessly.

"Oi... are you trying to get me to do something?" Ari was resisting the urge. It was hard to fake it, shaking a bit as an aura, a calling, something, was telling her to attack the woman.

"Not on purpose. Or it can be on purpose." Jan laughs, "The enchantments are directed towards females. The Shadow Knight is a male so it will have no effect. You felt it, right? The urge to tear her clothes off, fuck her, and tickle her. Those are the tickle enchantment. Ironically, ticklee enchantments. They force your enemy to attack them. It can be used as a lure or... a way to punish someone. Or reward. No clue. All in all, they're great."

"... you place these enchantments?"

"I only have two individuals who can work on them. They're extremely rare- I do not plan to sell them. I can, however, let them enchant your items. I can also let you buy some outfits, gear, and equipment. You could also rent some of my maids or buy some."

"If we plan to trade, what do you want exactly? We can give gold when the time comes. But I have a feeling you want something else."

"You're right. I want prisoners or slaves. Preferably, females. You can just hand them to me and I can take care of them myself. If you want to, you can break them and then sell them to me. I'll give a bit more if you decide to do that. Another currency could be female monster girls. If you trade a good chuck of female slimes, I can give you a trained tickle slave, an untrained one, enchanted items, material, or regular everyday items you might need. In return, I might be willing to fight against any surface faction. Granted that you're not in a losing war. If you go to war with other dungeons, I will not aid in those battles."

"Fair enough. Most of this is fair... We can do a few exchanges soon enough." Ari forced the words out of her mouth, restraining herself against the maid. Jan dismisses her, addressing one more thing.

"I do have one rule about my tickle slaves. Since I personally trade them, they tend to be lesbians. There's only a few tickle slaves who swing both ways, but most of my slaves are lesbians. Give it a couple days, weeks, there might be one for the guys, and maybe some normal tickle trainers in this soon to be city. For me, I train females and sell lesbians. I want my slaves to be treated nicely. You can be rough with them, especially with tickling, but any physical abuse I will not tolerate. I know a couple disgusting fetishes and dungeons who relish on... gore and pain. I also expect them to be touched by female partners. If you do not abide to this..." She gives a slight pause, eyes narrowing at the two. "Then I'm going to declare war on your dungeon."

"Don't have to worry, we'll respect their interests. Besides, these are your tickle slaves. We don't disrespect one's fine work."

"Heh, we'll see. If you fail to, I'm going to make you my bitch."

"If you can." Ari shouldn't have said that. Night shook its head. Even Jan was a threat to them. He could not see her level.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yep. Do we have to sign anything?"

"Nope. I do want some slime beings as soon as possible though. I'll give some nice things if you do."

"Our master had created some fresh ones and they'll be here in a bit. From the looks of it, you have various types of tickle slaves, huh?"

"Yep. Combat ones, servants, just a pretty gal, cooks, builders, mages... I have different species as well, although I do not have all of them. The rare ones, like these two draconians, I do not plan to sell."

"Will you give a bonus if we give you... certain races?"

"Races, monster girls, ticklishness, I'll give a bonus if I see it."

"Do you have things to counter protection spells?"

"For sure. I have them. I do not sell them though. Dispelling these spells, charms, even perks, aren't cheap. Especially when its for sexual purposes." Jan lets out a sigh, "Alchemists and even potion makers, brewers, they are in high demand. The ones who have a lot of value behind them will be guarded. There are a couple of dungeons who can capitalize on this craft. These jobs are rich and on demand for good and or bad reasons."

"Great."

"Your dungeon wants one, right? I know the governor would want one, and even I, would want one. All in all, if you can sell me one, I will greatly appreciate it, but there are benefits for having one working for a dungeon. Same can be said with enchanters."

"How does one get someone to be an enchanter?"

"A lot of time and learning a large amount of things. Enchanter is an advanced class once you have the right levels of an alchemist, potion brewer, and a mage. Depending on what you focus on, it will influence the enchanter's purpose."

The three continue their talks, trying to wrap things up. TK wanted Ari to ask one more question.

"Ah, are you familiar with dungeons and their advisors?"

"In a way. You have a couple of options- does the dungeon want a specific advisor?"

"Depends on their taste and if they want a mortal or immortal being..."

It needed an advisor. Despite its stubbornness and plans to do everything itself, an advisor would cut down its workload. Especially on mundane tasks. Even with its new skills, there was no way TK could do everything. It started to understand what it needed to do and how... complex the dungeon features are.

TK can summon slimes because it was its first monsters. It could not create the higher variants because TK needed materials and references. For example, he could now make slime pixies, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, and fairies.

Why?

TK absorbed the genetic materials and bodies from them. It can also create regular version of them as well. Eyeing the screens, TK could not make slime humanoids because it needed human bodies. It could upgrade its slime into higher variants, like it has been doing. The issue is their experience. Battle experience. It could tackle that issue once it creates a bit more things.

Speaking of upgrades, there were so many unit trees. Sure, there's some default ones, yet TK could make something unique. It can create specific slimes to tickle certain spots. It already had a few foot ticklers, but it could do so much more. The issue was the requirements and knowledge. It could make a [Slime Coffin Tickler]. Pretty much, its a coffin made out of slime. In terms of the slime being a nonhumanoid or humanoid, that's a different story, but it can trap a medium size humanoid inside of them while molesting their body.

Other than monsters, there's traps and items it could use as well.

TK skipped over a small nifty feature. Apparently, TK can acquire certain knowledge from its willing prisoners. It can acquire almost every ounce of information from their entire lifespan. Granted that they stay in the dungeon and are obedient to TK. Although TK does not know the finer details about it all.

TK had to worry about other materials now if it plans to house other beings within the dungeon.

Food, water, oxygen, there's a display for these supplies now.

There's a couple of solution to this. Obviously, trade with Irene and her city, but an easier and simple solution is to create animals and biomes within its own domain. TK needs to expand the dungeon and make more room though. It will costs a ton of DP, and it may want its two creations here as an assurance.

It could babble on and on about the details, but the main point is how it would be a lot easier if it had an advisor.

Question was, who?

If it paid attention and TK was still a beginner, it could spawn one it.

But it didn't and it was too late.

There were no option to get an advisor now. The only way it can get one is if it assigns someone the role or it kidnaps and force an advisor to do its bidding.

TK did not know what it wanted as an advisor and if there were any perks that come along with it. It listened to the conversation with Jan, finishing up a sign next to its dungeon entrance.

Pretty much it explains what will happen if you enter the dungeon.

If you come into the dungeon, do not expect any grand rewards. The following will happen:

You will be tickled mercilessly.

You might be tickled fuck, willingly or unwillingly.

If you kill any creations in this dungeon, you will be an enemy to this dungeon.

If you have killed a creation and leave, you better leave the region.

If you have been captured... You're fucked.

If you there is someone who has been captured, we can discuss a ransom or trade.

If you have a meeting with the dungeon master, say so.

TK did not want to lose its valuable units. If it did, well, it'll wage war on the idiot. It would also give it a right to kill those who do not heed its rules. After this, it started up its other schemes.

It sent another bunch of regular slimes and goblins to the wilderness.

It did this for several reasons. The big one was to have eyes around its domain. Even if Fairy Haven and Green Tide pulled back from their assault, they might send an army through its entrance. Secondly, TK wanted the peons to try and accumulate natural points by hunting and killing wild prey. Night was created from his battle experience. If TK can make more elites through these means, so be it.

Secondly, it was going to... do some questionable things. It will make sure it will not purposely wage war with someone, but TK will do its own operations. It needed information. It conjured up a lot of blue slimes and sent them away from its dungeon. They were to scout the area and bring back anything useful. It would be better to send a humanoid slime, yet it might expose its actions and schemes.

Thirdly, it wanted to know where Green Tide and Fairy Haven's locations.

Fourthly, it wanted to do evil operations.

Fifthly, it can do this.

TK's thoughts were interrupted by a few slimes carrying some corpses.

Animal ones. They dumped the bodies onto the floor as TK absorbs them into its database.

Tomorrow, it will make some biomes.

TK stopped. One of its slimes notice a group of armed figures running about the forest. It immediately took control of the Black Knight next to Faye and Irene.

"Is it an army?" Irene got spooked by the talking Black Knight, but the dungeon master was speaking through him. Irene did not know if the dungeon was a he or she. For now, it was speaking through the Black Knight, talking in a male voice.

"I can't tell. My slimes spot them for a brief moment, but they cannot find them anymore. I only spot this one group to the east of my dungeon."

"Did you see an insignia? Anything that stood out?"

"Other than their shadiness and their rogue-like attires, no. "

"Great. I have no clue who it might be. I think I got a few reports on another group trying to come here. Another report tells me of some bandits entering the region. No clue if they are passing by or they plan to surround us."

"You brought an army with you, right?"

"I have two others, it'll take a while before they can come here. One will arrive tomorrow. The other one will come in the day after that."

"Is it possible that the Green Tide plans to send their own allies after you?"

"In a way, its possible. I can name a couple of factions or races who might be near us. There are several world events as well."

"World events?"

"Giant events for a number of things. Like a Crusade on a city, a Damnation Call, there's a bunch of them. The ones happening right now should not affect us. My faction isn't at war, but it might change due to... what we're doing. I will inform my men and women about this though."

"I will be having my elites guard me by sundown. I will release slimes and goblins throughout the area for surveillance. I will inform you if anything bad happens."

"Thanks."

TK ran through its creations, trying to see if it could spot the group again. It wanted to find them, but at the same time, would that be a wise thing to do?

It wasn't vulnerable, having its elites in its dungeon by now, but could it really compete with an army?

Sheer numbers, sure, but nothing else. It had fine individuals, but he didn't have a squad of elites yet. Most were killed by the Damnation speaker. TK created a couple of wolves. They have a better sense of smell. It barely cost as much to make them, and they have a higher chance to find these individuals. TK went back to its schemes, prepping a good chuck of slimes and goblins.

Rena, Lysa, Night, and Ari came back, Night carrying Rena's stuff.

Looks like she was moving into the dungeon now.

TK was going to greet them until one of its wolves found their target. The dungeon took direct control of the wolf. It looked through its eyes, smelled what it smelled.

Demihumans.

It could see them in their small camp. There's a good chuck of them, huddling next to a fire. TK would suspect them as mere travelers, however, there were goblins and orcs.

They definitely had the same marking from the Green Tide.

"Our scouts saw the village. It seems like the dungeon is still intact. We can overwhelm them." A furry figure walked with an armored orc. They stood out, releasing an intense aura around them. The orc grunts at the speaker.

"Those fucking midgets and undead. If they didn't invade, we would have our upgrade. Our dungeon master is upset at the outcome. At the least, we can get something out of this."

"You and your lust for humans." The werewolf states, rolling his shoulders as he scans the forest. "Whatever. It gives us an excuse to wage war though. The humans have been a bit of a hinderance. This is a great way to start it."

"It depends. I heard that this forest has a bunch of nasty stuff. I sent you lot to test the waters. If I don't see your group by tomorrow morning, I'll assume the worse has happen."

TK lead the wolves away from the camp. It would stay in the vicinity, hear them out, yet it would give them away. TK will not give itself away.

Problem is... their experience and level gap.

It was lucky to win most of its battles. Extremely lucky. If it had fought against the Green Tide or any of the two dungeons by itself, it would have lost. There's no doubt about it. Experience is a huge factor to a fight. Its slimes would not be able to handle them.

Its wolves found several camps across the forest, finding a mix of demihumans, goblins, hobgoblins, and orcs. There are other creatures in these camps ranging from small critters like spiders to larger beings like a troll.

TK should warn Irene about this.

At the same time, this wasn't an army.

Yet.

They were scouting out the place.

It could avoid them...

But TK wanted the experience.

TK wants revenge on the green vermin.

It WILL get its revenge...

Tonight, TK will attack them

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back