• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kardashians: The Tickling Contest

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
The Kardashians: The Tickling Contest
by MrObscura101

It was a beautiful day in Malibu as the Kardashians, Kris and her five daughters Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie were enjoying a break from filming their reality show to have a girl’s weekend at their private beach house and to celebrate Kris and Kendall’s birthdays
“Thank you ladies!” Kris said as she waved off the pedicurists who had come to the house to do everyone’s nails before going to the lounge where everyone was seated on some couches
“Hey Khloe, Kendall… you both ok?” Kim then asked “You sure were twitching a lot”
“Yeah I noticed that to!” Kourtney said in agreement
“Oh yeah we’re fine…” they both said as they looked to each other and tried to act blasé, but the others noticed that they were now trying to hide their feet, Khloe’s size 10’s and Kris’s size 9’s
“Come on spill it!” Kylie said
“It’s nothing… it just… tickled that’s all!” Khloe said, slightly embarrassed
“Tickled?” her sisters said in unison
“Now girls, leave Khloe and Kendall alone” Kris said as they started to watch a movie, however Kim who was sitting between Khloe and Kendall decided to have some fun, they were watching a horror film and at the point where she knew there was a jump scare she leaned forward to the coffee table where their feet were propped up, pretending to get some chips, but instead she skittered her nails against their feet

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!” the both squealed in the darkness, immediately kicking their legs about and causing everyone else to gasp in shock, Kris switched the lights on and they found a very angry Khloe and Kendall glaring at Kim who was laughing hysterically at her prank
“That wasn’t funny Kim!” they both said angrily
“Oh come on guys, it was funny!” Kim replied “What’s the big deal anyway? I just tickled your feet a bit”
“For your information I don’t like having my feet touched ok?” Kendall huffed, which was true, if any of her modelling involved having her feet touched in any way she always had to supress the urge to laugh, even the earlier pedicure had been torturous for her but she had pressed on to not react
“Aw stop being babies!” Kim replied with a shrug. But Khloe and Kendall just smirked to each other

“HEY GET OFF!!!!!” Kim then shouted as her sisters tackled her to the couch then she shrieked as they each grabbed one of her ankles into armlocks and started tickling her
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHSHHAHHAHATATTAAHAHHAPPP!!!!!!!” she squealed with laughter as she fruitlessly tried kicking her legs free
“Aw what’s wrong Sis? After all we’re just tickling your feet a bit!” Kendall said mockingly
“HAHAHAHHAHAAH MOOHOHOHOOHOHOHMMM!!!!!!” Kim then screamed out loud
“Sorry dear but I think you deserve this” came the unhelpful reply from Kris and she allowed them to keep going

Finally, after 10 minutes they decided Kim had had enough and stopped where she fell against the couch laughing hysterically for a couple more minutes
“hahhahahaahaa yoohohuuu jeheehrrkkss…” she struggled to say as everyone laughed at her misfortune

A little while later after the film ended they all were talking before bed and the conversation had turned towards the earlier tickling session
“You know, some people are actually really into feet” Kim said
“What? No way” Khloe replied disbelievingly, and the others nodded
“I’m serious!” Kim said as she took out her phone and began to search online “See?” she then showed off a page and everyone gasped. She had gone to a site called wikifeet and found herself on it, they could see hundreds of pictures of her barefoot and in sandals from modelling jobs, red carpets and candid pictures, in addition there were comments and even ratings of her feet!
“Oh my…”
“What the hell?”
“I can’t believe it!” they all said as they began searching for themselves on the site and realised Kim had been telling the truth
“Hey, you know what… this gives me an idea…” Kris then said

Everyone was sceptical when Kris finished explaining her idea
“You want us to do a fetish episode on the show?” Kim said worriedly
“Yes, one which focuses on our feet, you know getting pedicures and massages and stuff” she then paused “Maybe even… a bit of tickling”
“No way Mom, that’s too weird” Khloe argued
“Think about it, we know how popular our feet are, why not take advantage!” however the girls were all unsure and went to bed without agreeing, Kris meanwhile texted the show’s producers asking them to send a camera crew over the next morning for an episode idea she had

The next morning Kris entered the kitchen and found Kourtney’s husband Travis Baker who had arrived and was making breakfast
“Morning Kris” he smiled
“Hi Travis” she replied, “Everyone awake?”
“Yeah, except for Kylie & Kourtney” he said before sitting next to Kris “So… Kourtney told me about your episode idea”
“Oh?”
“Yeah… she really hates the idea… especially anything involving tickling… she hates it when I tickle her”
“Really?” Kris replied as an idea came to her “Hey Travis, want to help me and the others with a special project?”
“Sure!” he grinned

Kourtney moaned as she opened her eyes… then gasped when she found she couldn’t move!
“WHAT THE HELL?!” she cried to find herself lashed down to her bed by soft ropes at her wrists and ankles while the covers where gone leaving her in just a black nightie
“Kourtney… what…?” Kylie who shared the room with her gasped to find herself in the same position and only in her blue nightie
“Morning girls” Kris grinned as she switched on the light
“MOM?!” they cried worriedly
“Yes dears, and Travis was right, you sure are heavy sleepers!”
“THIS ISNT FUNNY! UNTIE US!!!!!” they shouted
“Well it is funny… as you’ll find out soon enough…” and she opened the door, they gasped as they found Travis and the others waiting outside

Kourtney and Kylie watched worriedly as everyone entered the room
“HEY! SOMEONE HELP US!!!!!!”
“Sorry honey no can do!” Travis replied as he moved near her feet
“TRAVIS! IF YOU DON’T UNTIE ME IM GONNA MHFHFHFHFFHFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Kourtney began to scream… until his fingers lightly moved against her bare left foot
“What was that?” he said smugly as he continued

Kourtney glared at him
“DON’T…YOU…DARE…” she scowled threateningly
“Don’t what? This?” he replied innocently, before grabbing her ankle in an armlock and raking his fingers down her arch
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA TRAHAHAHHAHAHVIIIIHHSSSS NNOOOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Kourtney screamed, her body immediately thrashing against the bonds, everyone else was taken aback by how loud her laughter was… and from such a small amount of tickling
“Very impressive Travis!” Kris smirked before looking to her other daughters “So how about we join in!”
“WHAT? NO!!!!!” Kylie gasped in terror

The assorted Kardashians broke off into 2 groups – Kris, Kim and Khloe positioned themselves around Kylie while Kendall joined Travis by Kourtney’s other foot
“KKEEHHDAHHALLL DOOHHNNTTT YOOOOUUHH DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRRREE!!!!!” Kourtney said threateningly to her sister, only for a pair of well-manicured nails to be dragged down her right arch
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA YOOHOHOHOHOHOUUU BIIHIHIHIHITTCCHHH!!!!!!!” Kourtney screamed angrily

Meanwhile Kylie was started to watch worriedly as everyone began to circle around her
“GUYS LOOK! LET ME GO AND WE CAN ALL GO GET KOURTNEY! YOU DON’T NEED TO DO THHHHHHHIHIHIIIIISSS!!!!!!!” she tried to argue, only for Kris to start tickling her right foot
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA MOHOOHHOOHHMM NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!”
“Sorry sweetie, but it’s been decided that we will be doing a tickling episode with you both as the stars!”
“WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT?????!!!!!!” she cried back
“Yep, so come on girls, lets rehearse!”

Kylie watched worriedly as Kim and Khloe took up positions, Kim by her left foot while Khloe straddled her waist
“GUYS! HELP ME!!!!!!” she begged to her sisters
“Sorry Kylie, but better you than us!” Khloe shrugged, then skittered her nails up and down her sister’s sides
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!! NHOHOHOOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!” she squealed, immediately trying to throw her sister off to no avail, then laughed even more as Kim’s nails targeted her left foot
“Wow you skin is so soft sis! And what a cute laugh! I could tickle you for hours!” she joked as Kris smirked at the situation of her daughter’s tickle torture!

Both Kylie and Kourtney continued screaming and laughing helplessly for almost 15 minutes as the tickling continued until Kris suddenly got a message and left the room, returning shortly after she poked her head around the door
“Ok girls… 3..2..1..ACTION!” she shouted as she pushed open the door… revealing a pair of cameramen!
“MOM!!!!!???” Kourtney and Kylie gasped in shock at being filmed tied down and tickled by the others!
“Oh, don’t worry dears… this isn’t going to go out as a regular episode”
“Thank goodness…” Kylie said in relief
“No, this is going to be a special episode only available exclusively online”
“WHAT?!” came the panicked scream

“Yes, this will be the first episode on a new subscription service we will be starting in the Fall, so let’s film some footage!”
“NO! WAIT! I DIDN’T AGREE TO THIS!!!!!” Kourtney screamed
“NEITHER DID I!!!!!” Kylie added
“Well that’s too bad, since we all did… looks like you’re outvoted!” Kris grinned as the camera’s began rolling
“Now girls, let’s have a lot of laughs!” she then said… before throwing down a duffel bag

Kylie and Kourtney’s eyes opened in terror as a host of tools were pulled out and their Mom and Sister’s returned all around them
“NO GUYS!!!! DON’T DO THIS!!!!!” they pleaded
“Action!” Kris said with a devious grin and the tickling resumed, Kourtney found Kim and Khloe each sitting by one of her feet
“NO! GUYS DOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHONNNTTTT!!!!!!!” she cried, then started laughing once they each held up a bottle of baby oil and starting applying it to her soles, then they grinned wickedly as they held up implements, Kim had an electric toothbrush and Kourtney had a hairbrush which they began scrubbing at her defenceless feet!
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!! IIHIHIHIHII CAHAHAHANNNTT TAHAHAHAKKKEE IHIHIHIHIHIHIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” she sobbed, but they kept on going

Kylie meanwhile winced as Travis straddled her waist
“Ready for more?”
“NO!!!! TRAVIS DON’T YOU DAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, then squealed and laughed as his fingers dug into her sides before moving up to her underarms, while Kris and Kendall took up positions at each foot, holding up long feathers
“NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!! YOUUHHHLLL PAAAHHAYYY FOOHOHOORR THHISISISISISS!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the feathers were casually brushed against her soles
“Oh, I’m sooo scared…” Kendall shrugged
“What’s wrong dear? I thought you would enjoy a feather massage!” Kris added with a devious grin

Kylie and Kourtney were tortured on camera for nearly twenty minutes, looking exhausted when the tickling at last stopped
“hhahahaa… yooull paahahay…” they gasped to their sisters and Travis as Kris made an announcement
“Ok everyone, get into a bikini and be downstairs in ten minutes for the next challenge!” she then looked to Kourtney and Kylie “Don’t worry girls, you’ll do better next time” she winked as one of the stagehands untied them
“We’ve got to pay them back” Kourtney whispered, and Kylie nodded

Everyone soon assembled by the pool where several deck chairs had been placed together and Kris was standing by them with a something covered by a sheet
“Ok everyone, have a look at this!” she announced as she pulled the sheet away and everyone saw it was a set of five padded stocks
“What the hell?” they all gasped
“It’s simple, we’re going to have a tickle contest. The occupants will be tickled and whoever lasts the longest will win a prize of ten thousand dollars!”

Everyone began laughing at the paltry sum, each of them had a net worth far more than that!
“Oops my mistake” Kris then said, “I meant to say… ten MILLION dollars” everyone went silent as they looked at her, but they knew she was deadly serious “That’s right girls, one of you will win this cheque!” she said as she held it up. Everyone looked at each other, the idea of being tickled wasn’t great… but the prize money was enticing!
“Ok fine…” they said begrudgingly… even Kourtney and Kylie who wanted to win and see their sister’s humiliated!

Each of them sat in a deck chair and a stagehand took some padded cuffs to bind their wrists to the arms of the chairs. Then the stocks were brought over to each of them and their ankles were secured in them as well
“Wait… how come Mom isn’t here?!” Khloe then realised
“Sorry girls, I’m the director for the episode!” she called over with a grin as Travis and the stagehands took some strings and tied each of their toes to the tops of the stocks to make them immobile
“Come on girls, let’s see these pretty feet for the camera!” Kris ordered as she took a camera and did a zoom in on each of their feet along with a quick interview where they each said their foot size and most ticklish spot

Kris then went to the person at the far left of the chairs, Khloe and her size 10’s then introduced herself
“Sometimes it’s hard being a Mom, especially when your daughters misbehave so today the’re all going to get tickled until they say “Mommy no more tickles” but whoever says it last will win ten million dollars!” she then looked to Khloe “Ready sweetie?” before Khloe could answer Kris’s nails skittered at her soles
“GHGHHGFMFMFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!” Khloe squealed before biting her lip
“Something wrong dear?” Kris asked innocently “Do you wanna give up already?”
“NNFHFHFHHFHF!!!!!!” Khloe shook her head

Everyone watched as Khloe’s body frantically shook around, straining to move her feet but the strings easily kept her still
“Tickle tickle dear…” Kris grinned wickedly as her nails moved randomly against her feet
“GHGHGHHFF!!!!!!” Khloe replied back, struggling not to laugh
“Sorry what’s that dear? You want to stop?
“NNFHHFHFHFF!!!!!!!” Khloe shook her head, a grin now forming on her face
“Ok tough girl!” and she then pulled a hairbrush from her pocket
“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA OHOHOHOHOHH GAHAHAHAHAHHAAADDD!!!!!!” Khloe then burst out laughing as the stiff bristles tickled like crazy

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA GEHEHEHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHAAYYY!!!!!!” Khloe squealed but Kris wasn’t stopping
“No way sweetie, not until you say the words!” she replied wickedly as the cameraman moved closer to film her soles
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOOHOHOHOHUU SSAHAHAHADDDIISISSSTT!!!!!!” Khloe cried as she violently shook about but unable to escape
“Look how pink your soles are already!” Kris noted as she then began using her nails on one foot and the brush on the other
“HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA STAHAHAHHAHAHAAPPP!!!!” Khloe wailed, using all her strength to try and get free

Finally, it proved too much
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MMHOHOOHMMYY!!!!!”
“Yes?” Kris asked, without stopping the tickling
“HAHAHHAHAAAA MOOHMMY NOOHOOOO MOOHHRRREE TIIHHCKCKLLLEEESS!!!!!!” she screamed
“Ok” Kris grinned as she stopped. Khloe sat there gasping for air, red faced from both the tickling and embarrassment
“Right, 4 minutes 18 seconds!” Kris announced as she checked her watch before moving to face Kim

Kim looked over the gasping Khloe
“No way can it be that bad!” she thought confidently as Kris looked to the camera and her daughter’s size 6’s
“Ready dear?”
“Yeah bring it on!” she replied
“Ok…3…” Kris began to count, then immediately began using her nails
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA HEHEHEHEYYY!!!!!! WHAHAHATT HAHAHAAPPENEENEEHDD TOOOHOOOO THHHWWOOO???!!!!” Kim shrieked as she was caught off guard
“Oops, guess I forgot!” Kris shrugged as she continued

Kim tried to regain her composure and supress her laughter but now she had begun laughing It was impossible
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA THHIIIIISS IHHSSSNNTT FAIAIAIAHHRRRRR!!!!!” she protested
“I never said the game would be fair dear!” Kris winked as she continued “But you can always quit if you want”
“NHEHEHHEVVAAHHAH!!!!!!!” Kim shouted defiantly, she was determined not to give up without at least beating Khloe’s time

Kris however continued, not stopping or even slowing a little to allow a break or let Kim catch her breath, then grabbed a hairbrush
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH SHHHHHIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!” Kim squealed as the bristles dragged against her left sole while Kris’s nails continued at her right
“Language young lady!” Kris said sternly “You should be punished for that!” she announced as she stopped for a few seconds
“Hahhahahahahaaa” Kim gasped for air as the tickling finally stopped while tears had started to well up in her eyes “EEEHEHKK!!! WHAHHAATSS THHAHAATTT!!!!!!” she then shrieked as something was applied to her feet
“Your punishment” Kris winked as she showed off a bottle of baby oil

Kim struggled to move her feet as the oil was applied generously to both soles then Kris held up a pair of hairbrushes
“Ready?”
“NO! WAIT DOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHNNNNTTT!!!!!!” Kim shrieked as the bristles dragged against her oiled skin sending shockwaves through her body
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” she wailed, shaking her head from side to side
“Too bad, naughty girls need to be punished” Kris replied uncaringly as every watched aghast at her sadistic Kris could be, while also worried about their own upcoming turns!

Kim was now red faced and tears were streaming down her face causing her makeup to run as well, finally she couldn’t stand anymore
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MOOHOHMMMYYY!!!! NOHOHOHOHO MOOHOHOHRREE TIIIHHCCKLLEESSS!!!!!!!!” she screamed, and the tickling stopped
“Well looks like Kimmie could only last two minutes forty seconds” Kris shrugged as Kim gasped for air while Kris was already moving over to Kendall to continue the filming

Kendall gulped as she was the next victim
“Look Mom… maybe we can do something else for a contest?” she asked, trying to hide her size 9’s
“Sorry dear but that wouldn’t be fair on your sisters who already endured it now would it?” Kris grinned as she grabbed a pair of electric toothbrushes
“Now get ready!” she winked as she switched them on. Kendall’s feet twitched as the bristles made contact
“GHGMGMGMGMGHHH!!!!!!!” she suppressed a squeal
“Trying to hold out huh? Guess I’ll have to try even more then!” she grinned

Kris grunted as the bristles began moving in random directions up and down her soles
“MMOOHOOHOHMMM STAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” she giggled
“That’s not the phrase dear, if you want to give up you have to say the full sentence”
“NOHOHOHOOO!!! IHIHIHIMMM GOOHHOHNNAAHHH WIIHHNN!!!!!!” Kendall replied defiantly
“If you say so!” Kris answered

Kendall tried to hold in her laughter for as long as possible… but once the bristles suddenly went against the pads of her big toes she simply couldn’t keep it in anymore
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DAHAHAHAHAMMMNN IIHHTHTTT GEHEHEHTT AWAAAHAHYY!!!!!” she screamed, her body thrashing within her bonds
“Aw is my wittle girl tickwish?” Kris said mockingly as she started moving the brushes against the rest of her toes “Remember that time we went for pedicures and the assistants had to hold you down cause it tickled so bad?” she then said
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHAHAUUUHHHTTT HHAAUAUAPPP!!!!!!” Kendell screamed while going red with embarrassment
“Maybe next time they can put you in one of these? It seems pretty effective!”

The tickling continued and Kendall kept on screaming but refused to use the safewords so Kris took the bottle of babyoil and began applying it while still using one of the brushes
“OOHOHOHOHOHOHOH MAAAHAHAHAAAYY GAHAHAHAHAHADDD!!!!!! Kendall shrieked as the brush met the oil and it felt like she had been hit by lighting, the brush moving up and down her instep before Kris went back to her toes
“HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA OHOHOHOKAKAAHHYY!!!!!!” she wailed “MOOHOHMMYY NOHOOHO MOHOOHRREEE TIHIHICCKLLEESS!!!!!!!!” she screamed, then gasped as the tickling stopped
“Very good… six minutes, twelve seconds!” she then moved on “Let’s see how Kourtney does!”

Kourtney gulped as Kris moved to face her size 5’s
“Scared dear?” she winked
“N…no…” Kourtney replied, painfully obvious she was lying
“Well I’d say I will go easy on you”
“Really?” she asked hopefully
“BUT THAT WOULD BE A LIE!” she then said loudly as she dug her nails into Kourtney’s soles
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA OOHOHOHHO MAAAAHHYY GHAHAHAHHADDDD!!!!!!!!!” Kourtney squealed, she was really ticklish but decided to at least try and win the money! But the moment Kris’s nails made contact she was a laughing mess!

Kris delighted in teasing her daughter
“Coochie coochie coo my tickwish wittle baby!” she cooed mockingly, pouring a generous helping of baby oil out over both feet and dragging her nails against her arches
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOHOHOOHOHM STAHAHHAAHHAPPP!!!!!!!” Kourtney cried, but Kris was adamant it would only end when the phrase was said
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA IIHIHIHHI HAHAHHAHATTEE YOOHOHOHOUUU!!!!!” she then cried
“Then why are you laughing?” she grinned back

Kourtney tried her best to hold on, but when the brush was brought into play and dragged against her left arch it finally proved too much
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MMHOOHOHOHOHMMMYYYY!!!!!!!!” she screamed
“Yes?” Kris said innocently
“NOHOHOHOHOO MOOHOHRREEE TIIIHHKKCCKLLEEESSS!!!!!!!!” she cried at the top of her lungs then gasped deeply for air when the tickling stopped, her face bright red
“Two minutes eight seconds…” Kris said as she looked to Kylie “Guess it’s down to you!”

Kylie had already braced herself the moment Kourtney had submitted, clamping her mouth tightly shut before Kris had even begun
“Oh my, someone’s determined!” Kris grinned as her nails skittered against her daughter’s size 8’s
“GHGHGHGHMMFMFH!!!!!” Kris growled back, after being tickled earlier she refused to laugh this time!
“You’re putting up quite a fight I see…” she said, quickly pouring baby oil onto her soles and dragging the brush against her

Though laughing hysterically Kylie refused to submit
“IIIHH WOOHHNNTT QQHHUUIIIITT!!!!!” she screamed
“Oh really?
“YYEYEYEHHH DOOOOHH YYOOUUHHRREE WOOHHRRSSTTT!!!!!!”
“If you insist…” she then looked over “Hey Travis wanna join in?”

Kylie looked in shock as Travis walked over by her left foot
“Sure, ok sweetie?”
“NOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOO DOOOHNHNHNNTT YOOHOHOHUU DAHHAHAHAHARREEE!!!!!!!” she growled but began laughing even more as Travis grabbed another brush and dragged it against her other foot, working in perfect sync with Kris
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIHIHI HAHAHAHAHATTEEE YOOHOHUUU BOOOOHHTTTHHH!!!!!!” she screamed

Finally, after 10 minutes Kylie couldn’t bear it anymore
“HAHAHHAAHHA MOHOHOMMMYYY NOOHOHO MOHOHORRE TIIHHCCKLLEEESSS!!!!!” she screamed and the tickling at last stopped
“Good girl” Kris cheered, taking the check and placing it between her big and second toe for the camera before getting the cameraman to pan across everyone’s tickled feet and exhausted faces
“Well I’m off for a swim, Travis why don’t you have some fun!” she winked and left, Travis grinning at them all, however Kylie then formed a plan of her own…

Kris changed into a racy red bikini and went for a swim, returning to the house when finished she found everyone in the living room
“Hi everyone, look I’ve given it some thought and I’m sorry about today” she began to say
“That’s ok Mom,” Kendall stopped her
“Yeah, we posted some pics of our feet online and some of the footage from today and got a huge surge in views and comments!” Kylie added
“Guess you were right!” Khloe said and everyone agreed
“Oh I’m glad to hear! Well I’m going to go have a lie down” she said before walking off to her room

As soon as she was gone though everyone smirked to each other as they started their plan. Waiting for 30 minutes they each then grabbed ropes and other items before heading to Kris’s room, ready for a special payback episode…

Kris awoken and realised to her horror that she was tied spread-eagled to her bed… and everyone was standing around her…
“Hi Mom” they all said menacingly
“W…what’s the meaning of this?” she asked
“We talked and decided that it wasn’t fair you missed out on today’s contest” Kim explained
“So we decided to film an extra episode just for you!” Khloe added

Kris watched worriedly as everyone began moving around her, Kourtney and Kim by each underarm, Khloe sitting between her legs to have access to her stomach, hips and thighs while Kendall and Kylie took up positions by each size 9 foot
“NO! DAMN IT YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!!!!” Kris screamed angrily, pulling wildly at the ropes

“Sorry Mom we took a vote and all agreed” Kylie said before calling to outside the room “Babe, can you bring in the supplies?”
“Sure sweetie” Travis replied, entering and placing down the bag of tickle tools, Kris watched fearfully as they began selecting implements to use, feathers, brushes, massage gloves, babyoil, electric toothbrushes and ball point pens
“NO!!! TRAVIS HELP ME!!!!!!” she pleaded
“Sorry Kris, Kylie already promised I could tickle her all night if I agreed to help”
“Now mom, this is all going to be filmed, the cameramen have been paid enough to not intervene, only film… but feel free to beg them for help!” Kylie grinned sadistically as Kris watched the cameramen come in and start filming

“NO! DAMN IT GIRLS I AM ORDERING YOU TO LET ME GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Kris tried to say, then howled with laughter as they all descended on her at once, there was no mercy, no respite, just relentless tickling

And it became the highest rated episode of their show ever!

The End?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back