• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The kitten incident - free clip (*/f)

xSamanthax

TMF Master
I wrote up a story in True Stories about this. The quality is horrible, as my husband and I were just fooling around one night - we never intended for it to be shared, but it was too funny not to.

Note to self: put the cats OUT before you play!

enjoy!

That might be the best animal clip I've ever seen.

Thanks for posting such a personal clip; it was excellent.

VERY COOL AND VERY FUNNY!!! Both of our cats would be too lazy to help me out with my wife....

What a lucky cat! When I die I want to come back as xSamanthax's cats, lol!

Any feet tickling?

BTW, you have a gorgeous body! Your husband is also a very lucky guy.

Too funny

That was too funny. I thought the other cat was going to play with her other armpit. omg I can't even picture what she would be like if both cats at each armpit

That was too funny. I thought the other cat was going to play with her other armpit. omg I can't even picture what she would be like if both cats at each armpit

I think you would have had to peel me off the ceiling with a rake, bondage be damned, lol.

That might be the best animal clip I've ever seen.

Thanks for posting such a personal clip; it was excellent.
Seconded! Well said!
Agreed. Most animal/x clips come off as creepy but this was just very hot.
Well, I wouldn't say "hot", but definitely pretty cute! If I'd been in your husband's position, I'd have been too amused to have stopped the kitty, too. That was adorable.

LOL that was funny (and kinda awwwwwwww cute), thanks 4 sharin!

awesome clip! just so im clear what tickled the most about it? was it the kittens paw or the tail brushing against your armpit?

awesome clip! just so im clear what tickled the most about it? was it the kittens paw or the tail brushing against your armpit?

There was no real way to separate the sensations, but if I had to try and pinpoint the worst...I'd say it was her licking. But the paws would run a close second, lol.

Saw the story, that clip is hilarious, thanks for sharing something so personal.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back