• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lion in Iron and the Seaside Soles (Fantasy, F/M Feet)

Mereamar

A second Lion in Iron story! After a several month time skip, our tickle fetishist mercenary has come into her own. There's a world of cute ticklish boys out there, and we get a nice little snapshot of an adorable fisherman's son getting what he deserves.

Now I go dormant as I work on schoolwork and my non-kink writing, though I think the next one might be more belly focused. With stranger protagonists, to boot...

“Golly, Miss Lion, you sure know how to make a dashin’ figure.”

Koramira listened to the noise, her back turned but her attention fully held. Flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop. Such a lovely sound. A lovely sound on such a lovely boy. She’d been enamored with both from the moment she’d taken this job. The money was good, yes. But more and more, she’d found clients’ sons to be better. Part of her would be willing to take jobs just for them. Just for a chance to make them to hear their pretty laughter. But she couldn’t live on the giggles of beautiful boys, as much as she might have wanted to.

Flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop. The enticing sound ended with an enticing sight. The son, her real offered treasure, ungracefully plopped himself down onto the dock beside her. Dangled long, pale legs over the water, and let her see the source of that noise. A simple pair of sandals with strap between big and index toes, that hung loose suspended in the air. The armor of two sweet feet for a sweeter boy.

“I’ve got plenty of practice, Angelfish.” She turned to look at him. That beautiful youth in a world she was convinced had been blessed with too many of them by the gods of love and beauty. Freckle faced and fiery haired, tight linen top that exposed a trim midriff with cute little silver ring in the navel. Too-small shorts that did nothing to hide squished together and soft thighs. And a smile and titter (Adorable! There would be more, she’d make sure…), hand to his lips and a precious flush on his cheeks.

“Oh, stop it Miss! Toldcha darn near six times ma name’s Keelo!”

She sighed contently, looking out towards the sunset sparkling orange over the ocean. Almost as beautiful a sight as what sat next to her. Her tanned, muscular arms stretched against the wood behind her from her sleeveless tunic. A tiny smirk pushed against her scarred lips when she noticed him staring at those arms, before looking away. “Keelo, Angelfish…a treasure remains a treasure no matter what you call it.”

Keelo’s next few giggles had a nervous twitch to them while he fanned his face. “You ain’t like any girls ‘round here, that’s fer sure.” It surprised her how easily she’d taken to this sort of suaveness after decades of gruff disinterest. But to see these boys get so flustered, well it was almost as fun as tickling the fuck out of them. Almost. Her little fisherman’s son swung his pole off his shoulder and let the line zip far off into the distance.

“Well, someone had to take care of those nasty pirates, right? Clearly the local girls weren’t up to that task.” She smiled wider and flexed her arm. Keelo couldn’t help himself from openly swooning.

“Oh, golly, you was so strong, you picked up that one feller with an eyepatch and threw em’ like it was nothin’!” He kicked out his leg in his excitement, letting her catch another glimpse at the baby-soft prizes she hungered for while they stretched out of his sandals. So full of energy, this one. She was going to drain him, that was for sure. “I don’t care what pa says. You made sure none of em’ hurt anyone anymore. I think yer a good lass, everyone just got eat ya know.”

“Hey, I do what I can, angelfish.” She didn’t even try and hide how her eyes were fixed on his swinging, dangling feet. He was too lost in his infatuation to notice. And perhaps, if he did, he wouldn’t mind. “Your pa know you’re out here though, with the big scary mercenary?”

“Ah, heavens, nah, he’d darn near have a heart attack. He gets so worried, you know.” He shook his head and sighed, looking longingly out into the ocean. “Feel sometimes he’s a lil’ too protective. I ain’t gonna get snatched away by some beast if he don’t look for a minute.”

It was Koromira’s turn to laugh, just a little bit, and look mischievous. Now was an opportunity. “Maybe he's right to be afraid. Lots of scary monsters out there gobble up cute boys like you. Like say…” Big calloused hands reached over so two fingers could dart between sandal and sole. “…the tickle monster!”

The fishing boy nearly dropped his pole, legs jerking away from her fingers on reflex, and he squeaked like a mouse. “Miss Lion! Hey!” He cupped one cheek and gaped in surprise, his blush getting redder. “Whatcha do that for, ya beastie?”

She put on her best look of faux innocence mixed with teasing smile. “Oh, I’m sorry sweet thing. Your feet ticklish?” It was a rhetorical question. His instant reaction told her everything she wanted to know. The pounding in her chest, the hunger, it was increasing every second. But she’d take it slower tonight.

One arm still tight around the fishing pole and the other on his chest, he curled his legs underneath the dock and nodded. “Like ye wouldn’t believe! Mama always says s’wonder I don’t die laughin’ when she washes my dirty feets! They’s deathly teeklish!” He hesitantly let his feet dangle over the docks and relaxed. So naïve. So cute. Didn’t realize what that meant. Thought saying that was a deterrent, and not an enticement.

“Is that right, baby?” She cooed, scooting a little closer. She watched the kick of his legs, enraptured, waiting for just the right moment to strike again. When the swing got in just the right spot, her hand quickly snaked out once more to feel that lovely softness. She was rewarded with more adorable giggling, and a shudder from his body that almost made him drop the fishing pole. But the fisher’s son had too steady a reel hand. For now.

“Yes! Right! Lion hun, I’s already todcha m’teeklish, don’t need to test no more!” That tight ass of his shuffled to the right while he glared at her. His stance became wary, and he protected his vulnerable soles by trying to hide them beneath the docks. She smirked. Precious of him to think that would stop a determined tickle monster.

“I’m just trying to keep you prepared, sweetie.” She skirted herself closer to him in turn, long muscular arm stretching taut (to his distracting interest) underneath the wood to do another quick wiggle against sensitive surfaces. A shriek and he practically hopped his body another few inches away, the flush on his face getting noticeably deeper. “Tickle monsters are very dangerous. They’ll do unspeakable things to cute boys with ticklish piggies like you. Don’t you want to be ready for when they come for you?”

Keelo took a few quick gulps of air, rubbing his face while his feet crossed protectively over one another. “A…alright, miss lion! I get it! Teekil monsters s’scary! I’ll keep my eye out! You don’t…don’t need to teekil me no more…” Miss Lion, obviously, had no intention of following that advice. Again, she moved closer. Again, his protective measures proved futile. She got two tickles before he EEEKed away, one wiggle under the right foot, another under the left when he moved to protect it with its equally vulnerable brother.

“Do you, Keelo baby?” Koramira allowed the sadistic glee to start dripping into her voice. Closer. Tickle, jump. “Because if you did get it…” Closer, tickle, jump. Such lovely noises he made. “You’d understand.” Closer, tickle jump.

“What?! What?! What do I need to understan’?!” Keelo took to rapidly kicking his feet to keep them out of her reach. He sounded-and looked-exasperated. Pleading with her to just tell him, instead of taking this game for an agonizing amount of time. He didn’t need to worry. She was done playing with her food, it was time for the kill.

Snatch

He tugged against the arm grip that had just taken both his ankles, in disbelief. It didn’t matter. She was much too strong, just like he’d gushed about minutes earlier. Feeling that strength up close…well she could see the heart pounding in his chest just looking at his face. His enchantment with her strength lasted only as long as it took him to put two and two together. She leaned in, until she was inches from his face. A predatory grin that made his eyes widen.

“The tickle monster has been sitting next to you the whole time, Keelo.” She whispered to him. She could have eaten the nervous gulp she saw down his throat when he processed that. She hoisted his legs out from under the dock and planted his feet firmly in her lap.

“Oh…um…that’s…interestin’…are you…” He whimpered when she slipped off his sandals to reveal fully bared feet, bubbly toes protectively curling over each other. “Gosh, you sure the teekil monster won’t listen to some…um, negotiatin’ or somethin’?” Her finger slid down the slope of his sole edge, and he yipped. Any attempt to pull away was negated by those strong arms he’d been so enamored with.

“Sorry, sweetie.” She purred, gently teasing up and down the borders of his feet. Keeping it slow and simple, at first, and reveling in how much he squirmed and tittered even from that. “But tickle monsters don’t listen to reason. Once they have a cutie like you, they don’t let go until they’ve laughed themselves…to death!” In the valley of his tender arches, her greedy fingers dug deep and scratched.

His reaction was instantaneous. He screamed and buckled wildly in place. One free hand desperately waved at Koromira’s sadistic face before pounding on the wood of the dock, a delightful bit of helpless struggle that only further enflamed her desire. Ever the dutiful son, his other arm kept a tight grip on the fishing pole, even if he was now hugging it to his torso like a teddy bear for comfort. “NO! NOHOHO! MISS! MISS LIOHOHOHON! DON’T…doHOHon’t…DOohohon’t be TTEEKILIN MAH FEETS!”

“What’s that, Keelo honey?” She teased, while her nails tortured the extremely sensitive flesh in the middle of his soles, an area it was impossible to defend no matter how much he squirmed. “Don’t stop teekilin your feets? If you insist! Coochie coochie coo, sweetie!” Those three little words were her bread and butter. The infinite feedback loop of a boy’s embarrassment, helplessness, and desperation all brought into his mind and onto his adorable face by a few childish taunting words. They never stood a chance.

“I..I…I Aaiihih…ain’t…aiihaihian’t gonna…dontcha be callin’ me…EEEEK!” The toes of both feet clutched together, only to find their undersides attacked by a light dance of fingers. Then they splayed out, leaving them vulnerable to more rough but dexterous digits to wiggle between them. “GETCHER FINGERS OUT MY DAMN TOES! HEEEKKKK!” He wailed, twisting his body back and forth while he feebly tried to swat away the arm keeping him in place. Beautiful display, really. Like the finest art.

“Damn, huh?” She shook her head and made a disapproving noise. “That’s not a word sweet boys use. I think you need to be punished for that, angelfish.” She took her fingers out his damn toes and let him breathe. For just a little bit. Toying with him. That was always fun.

He sucked in a few breaths, his face all blushy with those pretty locks of his all a mess. He was a smart lad. He could figure out where she was going with that as soon as his mind settled enough to think. He sheepishly smiled and pressed his finger nervously to his chin. “S…s’not teekils is it…please?” That face was so heart-meltingly cute she almost conceded. Of course, that just made it more necessary.

“It’s tickles.” And then her fingers were fidgeting all over his heels. It wasn’t as hard as her initial attack, but it wasn’t as soft as her opening teases. Enough to keep him constantly shifting and giggling, but not utterly cackling. It was good to get the full spectrum of laughter from a boy when you were properly vellicating your prize. She’d learnt a lot about what she liked over the past few months. She’d been so aimless in her life, existing to exist, killing to eat, never knowing a goal.

Now she had a goal. To sample the gods’ treasures as they had been sprinkled all around the world. Because every one of these beauties, these beauties and their feet and their laughter, noble sons and shrine boys and dancers, was worth three times their weight in gold.

“M’sorry! M’sorry!” He cried, his legs struggling from side to side but his feet unable to escape her grasp. Little tears were starting to pour down his cheeks, the sensations overwhelming. “I’ll be a sweet boy! Hehhehe…stop em’ stop teekil..teehehekil…! I won’t say swears no more, pleeeeasseeee!” Up and around and all around his heels, watching them adorably kick for her. Just for her.

“Promise?” She tapped at the heels like buttons, every press a yip and a jump. Her malevolent smile and hawk’s eyes staring back into his desperate face.

“YES! YES! I PROHOHMISE!”

“Good.” She ceased her attacks and let him breathe again. He already looked exhausted, with the sweat of exertion and sun making him shine. It made him all the more of a sexy little minx, from his middle to his legs to her prized feet. She leaned in, took in the smell, watched those plump digits move. Then she peeked out from them. “You deserve a reward. What’s a good, ticklish boy’s perfect reward, I wonder?”

He knew where she was going with that. Such a clever cutie. Not that it would help him. “Pleaseeee don’t say more teekils.” He whined, outright pouting and trying extra hard to pull away. Still, not nearly strong enough to escape her tickle monster predations.

“Hmmm…” She pretended to consider that long and hard. And then of course immediately sunk her claws into supple flesh and made him scream. “Nope, I think it’s more tickles.”

“YER A MOHOHONSTER! A MONSTER!” He cackled, a little dynamo of sensitive energy that writhed on the docks like a caught fish. “I AIN’T NOHOHO…eheekk! I ain’t…hooehoeohe…PLEEEASEEEE! HIK! OH?!” She could wait no longer to add a new feeling to the overwhelming mix. Seeing them splay and twitch had been too much, and now her tongue lapped at his toes while her fingers spidered over the soles below.

“Don’tchu be tastin’ meehehe!” He clasped his face in shock through his laughter, his blush getting considerably redder. They were always surprised by this part, when her voracious hunger got the better of her and she began to feast on their tender peds. But then the feel of tongue on those priceless treasures got into their heads, and they surrendered to it. Her precious boys always accepted their purpose, after a little convincing. And that convincing took the form of suckling at his insteps while Keelo gasped and sputtered.

“I can’t help it, sweetie.” She sweetly said, in between long licks up the sole that rippled through his nerves. “Prancing about with these tasty things…you should expect to see them tickled and tasted, you little tease!” Tickle at the toes, lick at the heel. Suck on the side, strike the arch. Never stopping either, just finding every inch of flesh to abuse until he couldn’t think of anything more than laughter and struggle. He hugged the fishing pole like a lifeline, like it was the only thing grounding him to the earth. It might actually have been.

“GGGOHOHOLY! GOHOOHOHL! GOLLYGOLLYGOLLYGOLLLHEHEHEHEE!” Ticklish tears were free-flowing and constant now. This really was the climax of their little game, where her boys could barely think and neither could she. Consumed by her desire, by her heat, by the look on their faces and the screams on their lips and the writhe of their bodies and the feel (the taste!) of their soles. Nothing in either of them but the tickling. At least, mostly.

Because that was when Keelo’s tickle-tear-stained face jolted. The pole had gone taut. “Mihihiis! Phphplelese!” He pleaded, nails scratching into the wood of the pole. “I gohoohte….gohohote somethinnnn…I can’t…” He tried to take the reel to catch his prize, but it was a little difficult for obvious reason. “The fiiiish! The fish! Igohohoghot! Iogohoohot! EEEEEEEK!”

“Sorry hun.” A finger twirled fast circles all over the center of the right sole while tongue pressed in between left toes. “I’m not giving up my catch for yours. You’re the real prize, if you ask me.” She could tell her lonely romantic fisher’s son was flustered by that, even with everything else. But a fisher’s son was a fisher, and he was loath to let a potential dinner go.

“LIIHOOHONNN!” He pulled, and forced himself to reel, and begged, but the tickles never ceased. “NOhoohoh! I canananhant….I…SNSRKRKK…!” He was still keeping the battle of will between boy and beast in check, even if he was pretty handily losing the battle between boy and teekils. All that energy in him, released by fingers and tongue…oh, maybe that energy could go to use, couldn’t it? “S’not…I’m not…”

A primal, feral, shriek erupted from his throat as she made her final play. Shoved multiple toes into her mouth and sucked them at once, feverishly and forcefully. The sheer, overwhelming thrill of delicious toes being ravaged smashed through his nerves, and all of his reflexes pulled him back with far more strength than one would expect of the lithe youth. The pole went with him, and the good-sized fish he caught flew through the air. It flopped down onto the docks just as he had, and was just flailing in movement. And that was when she released him.

She took the moment to survey her handiwork. An exhausted Keelo, still beautiful from his messy hair to the rapid rise and fall of that pierced belly. Collapsed on the dock, wet with sweat and her saliva and sea breeze with feet that were constantly twitching from phantom tickle sensations. He’d been a painting before, but now? Now he was a masterpiece. “Ah…ah caught ‘im.” He whispered, staring blankly into the sky.

“That you did, sweetie.” Koramira’s face filled his vision, brightly smiling in place of the sun. She glanced over to the fish that still wiggled around the air it wasn’t meant for. “I think tickles bring the best out of you, don’t you think?” She punctuated that with a playful press of her index into his exposed stomach, which made him scoot away.

“Yer a straight monster miss Lion, pa was right.” The expression on his face was…complicated though. Like he wasn’t sure how to feel. “Never knew someone could be teekiled that bad afore…darn near keeled me!”

“So does that mean you’re not up for another round?” She flicked aside red locks to see nervous green eyes that avoided looking at hers.

“No!” He insisted a little too quickly, trying to sit up while he shifted his hips back and forth. “I didn’t…that was so much…never really had something like that…weren’t fun!” She knew that was lie. And she knew how to make him see that too.

She glanced downward, and then back up to him. “Really? I think you had lots of fun, sweetie.” He looked incredulous, then stared down to see what she’d found. Then his face got nearly red enough to obscure his freckles.

“Oh.”

His tight shorts were almost bursting at the seams, something stirred to full between his legs from the unrelenting war on his nerves. He stared at that, then back to her, then at the tent, and then back to her.

A little wobbly smile formed on a hesitant-but increasingly eager-expression. “Well…I…” He twirled a curl of his hair bashfully. “Maybe one more go…if you’s so insistent. Ya know, for savin’ the village an’ all that.” Twin silky rewards pressed back into her lap. Yes, this was why she was here. This is why she did what she did. And it was so much better than living to live.

“Oh sweetie.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and ruffled his hair. “That’s the best thanks I could ever get.”

Then the fingers dug in again.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back