• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the live-stream part II non-con

Chris31

TMF Novice
the live-stream part II non-con

this is part II to a story I wrote called live-stream. It picks up where the last one left off

rosemary awoke slowly, her eyes dreary and unclear. She felt stiff and inhaled deep to breathe life back into her limbs. But her limbs were stuck. Something was holding them in place. She tried to shake her head to clear her fuzziness but it seemed her head was stuck too. As the room came into focus, she realized she was strapped down to a cold metal table. A slight breeze sent a chill over her skin and she could feel her muscles tense up as she realized how cold she was. As goosebumps poured over her curvy body, her nipples got so hard they felt like fizzling carbonated soda. She tugged at her restraints. What happened?

she remembered screaming for mark. She remembered how he just stood there as three body guards carried her into this room. She remembered fighting back, but there was that smell; it had a weird scent to it. “they must have drugged me,” she thought.

“Ah good, she’s awake!” she heard a voice from just out of her line of vision. Her head was strapped down pretty well and she couldn’t really move to get a good look at where the voice was coming from.

she heard giggling and multiple voices all chattering at once.

“oh, she must be strong willed!”

“oh we’re gonna have fun with this one!”

“should we talk to her?”

rosemary just struggled, pulling at her straps and trying to get free.

suddenly a shadow appeared. She followed it as it moved across the side wall, until, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure approach. The figure slowly walked around until she came into rosemary’s view. She was a short girl, very plane. Honestly, nothing really stood out about her at all; normal face, average build, long straight brunette hair, grey eyes. She seemed to have no expression at all.

totally straight faced, she said, “she’s probably cold. And wondering what’s going on…”

from out of view, rosemary heard a similar voice say, “She’s supposed to be cold. And she knows what’s going on, jane, she’s not stupid…” the second voice walked into view to join the first, and as the two girls stood side by side, rosemary couldn’t tell them apart. They looked exactly identical.

rosemary was still regaining her consciousness, and as she became more aware, she suddenly realized two things; first was that she was gagged. It felt like a cloth had been shoved in her mouth and then a ball-gag had been gently strapped around her head. She could breathe just fine, but making noise became a bit of an issue. Second, was that her arms were outstretched over her head and strapped firmly, very clearly exposing her smooth underarms. She felt the cold hit her delicate skin and it sent shivers down her spine. A horrible realization set in as rosemary noticed she couldn’t bring her arms down. She was stuck with her armpits exposed, which was literally her worst fear.

two more identical girls joined the first two, and now four identical twins all stood looking at rosemary as she came back to the real world.

“you awake?” the first girl gave rosemary a jab in the ribs that made her jump and let out an involuntary squeal.

“she’s awake, stupid. She’s looking at you. I think she’s trying to say something.”

“they always try... Can’t we let them?”

“we have, remember? All they do is beg…” said one of the girls as she casually strolled over to a table. She picked up a wartenberg pinwheel and began to examine it.

another girl spoke up, “yea it’s better this way. Plus, the viewers want us to leave the gag in…”

one of the girls finally looked at rosemary directly and said, “your receptionist, Gabby, won’t be assisting you. she’s busy helping your boytoy with that blondie. Instead you got us; we’re the Janes. yes, we’re sisters. identical quadruplets. No we were not born in a lab. We grew up right here in these rooms; learning the science and techniques of tickling,” she allowed herself a quick smirk before straightening out her expression. The sister standing next to her chimed in, “since we were just babies, we’ve lived our lives learning how to create tickling sensations. We tickled each other. We tickled victims for live streams. We have no other job or purpose… and now twenty years later we are the perfect ticklers.”

a voice spoke up from out of view, “I’ve personally studied books on foot acupressure and nerve stimulation…” she walked into view holding her pinwheel, “we have a whole library on the knowledge and science of tickling, and we’ve been studying it for years.”

all four janes stood in front of their poor subject. All straight-faced, passionless and dry.

“so do you think she’s scared yet? She looks scared…”

“I think she’s pretty scared, jane.”

“can we start? I want to use the pinwheel!”

“don’t you remember chapter 15? too much stimulation and they go numb. You have to build them up to it. Make them sensitive, first. Remember?”

“sorry, jane. You’re right. Where should we start?”

“no problem, jane. We should probably bring the temperature of the room down just another three or four degrees or so. Then set up the heating lamps.”

“ah, good thinking,” one of the other janes spoke up, “that way you can control that slight cold to hot ratio of direct skin temp. you really know your stuff.”

“thanks jane. So shall we get started?”

the four janes all began to move in and out of rosemary’s line of sight, carrying equipment, moving cameras, setting up lights… they set up for about a minute before they ended up back in front of their victim. Rosemary heard a clicking noise and then the warm buzz of the dome lights as they came to life. There were two, one pointed at each armpit. The room was cold but the lights provided a slight bit of comfort for the moment. She leaned her torso, trying to soak in more heat.

“see, I told you she’s cold.”

“she has goosebumps all over! Hehe”

“this one is gonna be easy. She literally has an off-limits zone.”

“oh, where?”

“armpits…”

“oh she’s screwed…”

suddenly a ringtone began to play low and muffled as if it were in someone’s pocket. Emotionless, one of the janes pulled a cellphone from her pocket and put it to her ear. She just stared with no expression. “okay” she said with a click, and then the phone disappeared again.

“gabby said mark’s having trouble with the blonde.”

“the blonde? What went wrong?”

“she keeps fainting.”

“they have the smelling salts, don’t they? They should be fine.”

“apparently they’ve had to wake her up three times now.”

“they’re over-loading her receptors, it’s gonna keep happening.”

“jane.”

“what? I’m just saying…”

“jane.”

“they’re just gonna let mark, some guy, who doesn’t know what he’s doing…”

“jane!”

“sorry jane. So what do we do, now?”

“gabby can handle mark. She told us to go live.”

“go live? We still need two layers of lotion and at least ten minutes of…”

“jane!”

“sorry jane. Count-down from five, okay?”

“that works,”

“we go live in five… four… “

all rosemary could do was clench her muscles and blink. she couldn’t move an inch. And as far as vocally protesting, the only noises she could make were muffled low-pitch hums. She hummed to no avail. The four janes positioned themselves around rosemary’s slender naked body. What gave her the worst sense of dread, though, were the two janes that positioned themselves at her exposed and vulnerable underarms. She tried to shake her head “no” and let out little muffled yelps, “mm, mm! mm, mm!”

as the girls got closer to her armpits, rosemary’s heart started to race to the point where she felt like it was beating out of her chest. She began to panic. No, no, no, no… this can’t be happening! They can’t tickle me… there… it’s not allowed!

The room was cold and she still had goosebumps, yet she could feel little beads of sweat forming on her forehead and under her arms. The heating lamps were actually starting to have a bit of an effect, as she was suddenly made more aware of every little gust of wind. “mm, mm!!” her eyes were wide and pleading as she tried desperately to communicate with the janes. They ignored her.

“…two… one…” the tickling commenced.

rosemary was heavily unprepared. she lost complete control of her muscles and went into a wild flailing frenzy. Good thing she was strapped down so well, she might have given herself whiplash. She felt her vocal chords strain as she screamed into her gag one big long strenuous scream. The janes just tickled away, no expression on their faces. this was just another day for them.

for rosemary, though, every touch was like electricity! She was in her own personal hell. She would rather have them pull her fingernails out by the roots than to be feeling these sensations. Two of the janes were digging their fingers into her lower abdomen, forcing her to arch upwards. The other two janes… well… rosemary had only experienced being tickled under her arms once in her whole life… and she had blocked it out. now it was happening again. The sensation was unlike anything in this world. It itched, it hurt, it tickled, it burned, it made her wish she could pull her skin off to stop her brain from feeling what was happening to it. she could feel tickling in her arms. She could feel tickling in her hands! She could feel a tickling sensation in her fingers! It was creeping throughout her entire body and there was nothing she could do but wiggle in place and scream into her gag.

the jane on her left armpit was running her fingernails very gently up the top of her arm where it’s really nice and sensitive, and then back down into the pit. Constant little strokes, up and down, up and down, all along dragging her wiggling fingers.

the jane on her right was pinching the direct middle. Tiny little pinches, which made rosemary jump compulsively with each pinch.

this was literal torture for the poor redhead, who could only bite down on the cloth in her mouth and squirm her torso around in place. She needed it to stop! where was her safe-word? She’d been so generous to lilly earlier and yet now, nobody was showing her the same mercy. It wasn’t fair!

she started blinking her eyes to try and indicate that she needed help. She was fluttering her fingers, wrinkling her toes, she was trying anything to get the jane’s attention. She needed it to stop. it was waaaaay too much.

one of the janes attacking rosemary’s belly spoke up, “jane?”

“yes jane.”

“have you noticed the muscle structure of her legs?”

“good job, jane. She has big thighs, but that’s all muscle and verrry ticklish. Would you like the honors?”

“if I may?”

“why, thank you, jane.”

one of the janes let her hands wander down between rosemary’s thighs and grabbed a big chunk of leg muscle, which drove the poor victim totally insane! She bucked so hard that the table gave a slight creek.

“aw, it’s okay. You’re not going anywhere, I promse,” said the jane as she wiggled her fingers into that sweet spot.

“how long do you think the stream is?”

“the usual…”

“oh, we’ll need those smelling salts, then. This one isn’t going to last that long…” said one of the janes on the underarms.

“just do your job right and she won’t pass out, jane”

that’s all rosemary could think about at this point; how nice it must be to pass out. she tried holding her breath to help herself slip into the unconscious, but it’s kind of hard to hold your breath while being relentlessly tickled by 4 professionals. Its hard to control anything at all, as a matter of fact. One of the janes raised an eyebrow before addressing the one across from her, “did you forget something?”

“she’s peeing, isn’t she?” the jane looked up and saw the stream trickling over rosemary’s legs.

“and you didn’t put the towels down, did you?”

“sorry, jane.”

“you’re cleaning this up…”

“sorry, jane…”

the jane looked at rosemary, “bad girl! You see what you did? Baad girl!” she leaned over and dug into janes underarms, sending her into a fit of absolute insanity. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she bit down on the cloth, she was seeing stars.

“no, jane, she doesn’t know what she did wrong…”

“oh, good point,” said the jane before stooping down to the floor where rosemary’s clothes had been scattered. She returned with rosemary’s panties. They were normal cotton panties, but they were a sexy trim and light purple with little yellow polka dots. Super cute!

the jane had used the panties to soak up a small puddle of rosemary’s pee and she stuffed them into her face, rubbing them up against her nose, “bad girl!! Baaad!” rosemary just closed her eyes, because that’s all that she could do. She was being forced to breathe the girly musk of her undergarments, while also taking in the sharp smell of her own pee. And she couldn’t hold her breath because, well… her entire body was on fire with tickles. She gasped for breath as she inhaled her own stench over and over. How could they be so cruel?

just then, the ringtone was heard muffled from inside of one of their pockets. The others shot her a look as she put the receiver to her ear. She listened with no expression, said, “okay” and then hung it up.

she addressed her sister, “jane?”

“yes, jane?”

“what else did you forget?”

“i… nothing?”

“jaaane…”

“oh shit.”

they all stopped tickling and looked at each other. Rosemary kept shaking and laughing as if it were residual.

“we’re on the air, right?”

“…”

“jane? Are the cameras on?”

“…”

“jane!!” one of the janes stormed over to the table and threw the pinwheel at the ground in anger. The other janes just stood there motionless. Rosemary panted furiously, twitching and cooing, heaving and struggling hard to catch her breath.

“so you’re telling me...”

“the cameras were off, okay? I’m sorry jane.”

“obviously there will be repercussions for our failure. But for now, let’s just get through this so daddy can get paid. Turn on the cameras. We’re going to have to start all over again.”

rosemary heard the phrase, “start all over again” and suddenly it sank in. fear crept into her spine and panic shot throughout her body as her muscles tensed up in terrible anticipation… she’d already pissed herself, wasn’t that enough? How much more could they possibly tickle her?

…she was about to find out.

meanwhile, in room one;

mark projected his voice over to the receptionist, “she did it again!”

“oh for the love of… What are you doing to her?”

“exactly what you asked…” mark shot back.

“its not me, it’s the viewers! They asked for this…” said the receptionist as she pulled a small tube from her pocket.

“well she’s not taking it very well…”

“okay, well I don’t have an endless fucking supply of this shit! you need to figure out a way to keep her awake…” she said handing him the tube of smelling salts.

“can’t we just hold the salts under her nose?” asked mark, feeling himself falling further and further out of moral character.

“no, they’re way too strong, that might actually kill her…”

“I’m literally out of options, here. As soon as I touch her feet, she just goes silent, cross-eyed, flails around for like 30 seconds and goes limp. I don’t know what you want me to do…”

“whatever the viewers want you to do! And the viewers want you to tickle…”

“then she’s going to keep passing out…” snapped mark, becoming more frustrated.

“I wonder if the janes might have a solution…” said gabby as she let a long strand of black hair slide into her curvy smile.

“the janes?” mark inquired. he thought to himself that they must be the ticklers mentioned earlier tasked with torturing his poor girlfriend. He thought about rosemary, and her big sad eyes as she was dragged away. He thought about rainy days when they watched movies together, about how comfortable she felt all snuggled up in his arms, and about how vulnerable she had seemed when she finally told him about her underarms. He remembered holding her tight. He promised her that he’d never let anyone touch her underarms, ever! She was safe as long as she trusted him.

“the janes are in room two, but they’re busy making your fuck-girl into a crying sack of gibberish. Hehe omg she faa-reaked the fuck out when those girls first laid into her. You should have seen it.”

mark just stared at the receptionist, not amused, silently letting his frustration into the air.

“what? You should have seen it… it was fuckin hot,” she said as she winked at him.

“how did you see it? you were in here with me…”

“its live-streamed; I’ve been watching it on my phone! It’s been great! Omg you should see how bad they messed with her… they tickled her until she peed and then told her the cameras were off! They said they had to do it all again and she fuckin started crying! Hahaha..”

mark lost his temper and shoved the nerdy little receptionist up against a wall. “I am not beyond fucking you up!”

gabby kept her cool and just laughed sheepishly, “it would be a shame to have your girlfriend go through all that just to not get paid…”

mark loosened his grip but stood pretty firmly in place, “you’re playing a dangerous game, little girl.” He backed off but kept his eyes pinned on gabby’s. she just smiled back at him. it could have been a nervous smile or it could have been a confident smile. Mark couldn’t read her.

he took the tube of smelling salts and began to walk over to wear lilly was still fastened tight to the bed. She lay there unconscious, her nude body limp and unresponsive. The only sign of life was the slight movement of her chest as she faintly breathed, in and out…

‘I’m sorry,’ he whispered before waving the tube of salts under lilly’s nose.

She gasped loudly and violently as she bucked to life, struggling to breathe. It seemed like she was choking and her airway was being blocked. This had happened the first three times as well. It upset mark pretty bad the first time but gabby just laughed and assured him it was normal. She struggled for a minute before finally being able to correctly inhale. She took a deep breath in, held it, and slowly let it out as she tried to stable herself. Her eyes darted in this direction and that as her panic slowly settled back in.

she realized where she was. She was still tied to the bed. Her cute little black panties were wet and the stale scent of urine hung faint in the air. Her muscles were worn and tired and she could still feel the slight tingles and prickles of the brush on her sensitive little feet. They twitched and arched like live wires as she yanked and pulled at her straps.

“she’s awake. You want me to try again?”

lilly’s reaction to those words was pure absolute panic. She let out a shriek so loud it actually made gabby duck.

“noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Please don’t please don’t pleeeeeeeeeease…” her legs started to shake and she started tearing up again. “pleeeeeeease!! I give up! I don’t want the money any more pleeease!!”

mark looked over at gabby. “what do the viewers say?” he asked.

the receptionist couldn’t have smirked harder. “I think you know…”

mark looked back at lilly, who was now shaking her whole body. it looked like involuntary panic, and mark felt bad, but was numbed by the idea of what his poor girlfriend was going through.

“lilly?” he spoke.

“y…yes?” she sniffled through sobs.

“does this tickle?” he scraped the brush across her bare soles, rubbing it hard, back and forth. The look of pure terror on lilly’s face could not be described. The feeling shot into her feet like a million little needles all poking and prodding, and continued down her legs like electricity. Her whole body lit with electric shock as she arched straight up, she could even feel it in her toes! It was an absolute overload. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gripped the mattress tight. She shook her head from side to side and let out an animalistic scream, so primitive and odd it gave mark the creeps. But he kept tickling. He kept pushing those bristles into her feet, scrubbing back and forth in an almost angry tone. “I swear to god if you pass out, I’m gonna make this worse!” he grumbled as he picked up the pace of his scrubbing.

lilly could feel herself losing it. her eyes rolled back into her head and she felt her muscles begin to give out. she was spending more time in silent laughter as her breath became more scarce. She gripped the mattress tighter and let out another scream, “stoooooooooopp!! Pineapple!! Red!! Uncle!! Fuckin stoooooooooop!”

mark looked up at gabby who just nodded. “nope…”

mark was going to tell lilly he was sorry, but he just didn’t have the energy. he was still thinking about rosemary and hoping that she was okay. He just looked down and went back to scrubbing lilly’s poor sensitive off-limits feet. He scrubbed and scrubbed until her feet stopped moving.

“damnit, mark!” he looked up to see lilly’s limp body, her eyes closed, her mouth open and her tongue out. “again?”

meanwhile meanwhile! Back in room two-

rosemary had tears streaming down her face. She couldn’t even tell if she was screaming or not as she bucked and struggled hard against her restraints. The janes were poking at her sides! Pinching and poking up into her tender little pits where they’d let their fingers search for that really bad spot; the spot that gets the most reaction. And boy, were they getting a reaction out of her. She was pulling so hard at her straps that the muscles were bulging out of her arms to no avail. There was nothing she could do to stop that absolutely horrific onslaught of tickling. All she could do was just lay there and cry and take it. “I’m gonna die!” she thought to herself, “they’re gonna fuckin kill me!”

just then, she heard that faint muffled ringtone, and one of the girls pulled back to answer. She stood there for a moment, emotionless as ever. “okay,” click. She slid the phone back into her pocket.

“ok, stop.” they stopped tickling her in unison and looked at each other curiously.

“jane?”

“they’re bringing mark in.”

“they what? Why?”

just then the door opened and gabby strolled in with mark in toe.

“gabby, you can’t just walk in here,” said one of the janes.

mark immediately looked at rosemary and make eye contact. They looked at each other for a moment.

“you are way too comfortable with us. This will be addressed later…” another jane added.

“what happened to your live-stream?” added another.

gabby just cast her usual grin and chewed cutely at her hair as she said, “omg relaaaaax its my fucking live stream anyway…”

the four janes went silent and looked at each other. They had realized something… gabby just slipped up. Gabby realized it too and tried to backpedal, “or it’s my client’s… live stream…”

“gabby?” said one of the janes as she thought for a moment, “we have a gabriell on the client list… gabriell kushel?”

“don’t be stupid, that’s obviously not me. Listen, I came in here with a dilemma about lilly. You wanna hear it or not?”

the janes smiled at each other as they came to a silent agreement amongst themselves. Then their smiles slowly faded as they looked back at gabby, “we want to hear you out.”

“about fuckin time, Christ! You shining sisters are slower than the movie you came from! Anyway, listen… so that bitch is hyper sensitive. Like hyyyyper sensitive. She keeps passing out! so I was thinking she’s perfect for your experiments!”

the janes, now smiling, giggled at each other. One of them said, “what experiment?”

“oh come on? You’re going to make me spell it out for you? the blondie keeps passing out! the tickling is too much and something keeps kicking in… a defense mechanism or something. So maybe, I duno, you can figure out… like… how to keep her awake?”

the janes giggled amongst themselves before going completely flat-line again. One of them said, “we already know how to do this. We don’t need her.”

for the first time gabby looked stunned. “what? No! The viewers… they wanted… they demanded…”

“gabriell…” one of the janes addressed the receptionist, “I think you should read your own chat…”

gabby looked down at her phone in horror.

~its obvious the receptionist is the client! Get her!

~gabby needs to get it bad! I’ll throw some $$$

~guys, gabby’s the client!! She should get tickled by the janes!

~lol you think we all know about the clinet?

~is she gabby?

~is she the receptionist?

~the janes should tickle gabby!

~150,000!!! Get her!!

gabby, who was now glowing bright red, looked up from her phone at four smiling janes glaring back at her. Mark had already unstrapped rosemary from the table and helped her down. He gathered her clothes and helped her to get dressed. She was a bit slow and twitchy but she seemed fine.

the janes moved in on gabby. The nerdy receptionist dropped her phone in the struggle, which just relayed messages of betrayal from her beloved viewers.
~she’s got a dirty mouth, she needs to be punshed!

~tickle that little bitch until she cries!

~remember what she wanted to do to lilly? Keep her awake! Over-stimulate her but don’t let her pass out!

~yea, keep her awake! That should be her new slogan, lol!

~keep… her… awake! Keep… her… awake!”

mark took the three checks for 10 grand out of gabby’s coat pocket. He looked at rosemary. “lets just take this 30 grand and call it quits, huh? This place is fucked up.”

rosemary stared back, tears dried and crusted in her eyes, makeup drained, hair a mess, her whole body still tingling, her muscles weak and fatigued. “yea, fuck this place.” She turned to gabby who was currently begging and pleading with the janes as they strapped her to the table. “and fuck you, you snotty little whore! Fuck you! fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.. I hope they tickle you to DEATH!” she spat at her and continued to glare in a fiery rage. This made mark hard as a rock. He’d never seen rosemary so disheveled and vulnerable, yet strong and fierce and angry. Her face was bright red and she beamed with passion and emotion. This turned mark on and made him want fuck her. He longed to hold her body again, to run his hand down her soft curves and gently let it slip into that sweet spot… he wanted to hear that gentle moan that she lets out; a soft squeal of pleasure as he stimulates her juicy vagina. He was letting his mind wander…

but then he heard one of the janes say, “gabriell kushel! That’s where I know that name! she’s our client, yes, but she also has a file with us!” the other janes just looked back.

“gabriell kushel was a tickler in one of our videos,” she said as if she were going, “duh!”

as the other janes suddenly began to catch on, one of them said, “omg, gabby is gabriella?”

“yes! The spoiled brat, you remember?”

“I remember not being allowed to tickler her…”

“do you remember why?”

all four janes closed in on the poor girl, looming over her now-naked body which was strapped firmly in place on the tickle-table. One of them leaned in and gently removed her big glasses, folded them neatly, and placed them aside. She giggled slightly before bringing herself back to a straight face.

“you see, we’ve encountered girls like lilly before. Her condition is actually pretty common. The tickling is received through pain receptors. If you overload those receptors, the body enforces a defense mechanism which will cause a total shutdown. In other words, you pass out. usually its only one specific area that causes the total shutdown. For lilly, it’s her feet. If you tickle her feet, her brain over-stims and shuts down. So over the years, we’ve developed a pill. It’s a chemical compound that reacts to the chemicals in the brain. It blocks the defense mechanism and allows the subject to remain awake and conscious throughout the over-stimulation…”

“it’s actually quite genius,” interrupted one of the janes.

“thanks, jane. So anyway, wanna know why we weren’t allowed to tickle snotty gabriella?”

the three other janes were frothing at the mouth for the answer

“she listed her whole body as her ‘off limit’ zone.”

the whole room was now staring at gabby. She could feel the tension rising, “now, hold on… there’s a good explanation… “

“her whole body was off limits…” the jane let that statement hang in the air.

“because it should be! It should be off limits! I have a condition, okay? There’s no way I can handle this…”

rosemary spoke up, now the one with the smirk, “being ticklish is a condition, now? oh come on..” the janes and the cute couple had a bit of a laugh as gabby started to sweat.

“no seriously! There’s a reason I can’t be tickled! Its too much! Don’t do this!”

the four janes just smiled. One of the rare moments they had expressed an emotion. They looked over at mark and rosemary, “you wanna stick around and watch?”

mark chuckled and replied, “no thanks, I think we’ve both had enough tickling for today.”

rosemary spoke up, “jane, just curious…”

one of the janes looked over at rosemary, who moments ago was a gagged victim. “yes?”

“what are you gonna do with her?”

the jane smiled, “we’re going to alter her brain chemistry so that she cannot inflict her defense mechanism. Then we’ll hold her in a state of continuous suffering and agony.”

another jane spoke, “we’re gonna give her that pill and tickle the hell out of her on live-stream for the next 24 hours straight.”

mark looked at rosemary. Rosemary looked at the ground. Then she lifted her eyes to meet the janes and said, “good.”

they nodded at each other and the cute couple turned around to leave. As they slowly walked out of room-two, they left gabby behind them, screaming and yelling and begging for them to come back.

they entered room-one to find lilly still tied to the bed. she looked asleep. Mark and rosemary made their way past her and began to open the door to the couch-room, but she stirred. They turned to see her opening her eyes, and slowly coming to the realization that she was still tied down.

“guys! Mark! Rosemary! Hey guys!” she shouted from the bed. mark and rosemary turned to face her.

“guys…” she signaled to untie her. “come on, guys!”

rosemary looked at mark, and then down at the three checks in his hand. Mark looked back with a worried expression.

“no! I don’t care about the money! Guys, please! I just can’t be tickled any more please! Get me the fuck out of here!” she thrashed around and yanked at her straps as she yelled.

mark had already made plenty of unethical decisions today, but he knew he had to make one more. He knew she’d want her share if he released her. It broke his heart because poor lilly had already been through total hell, but they were going to have to leave her here. Mark took rosemary by the hand and quietly walked by as lilly began to cry. “pleeeeeease, don’t leave me!!” her legs started shaking like when he was scrubbing her feet with the brush. She started tugging at her arms and thrashing herself around, “pleeeeeaaaaa…” the door shut behind them drowning out the sound. It was quiet now.

they stood in the very room they met lilly; the white room with the couch along the side. The emptiness hung heavy in the air and the silence was deafening. they stood there for a second, shocked at the stillness. Mark used all his strength to lift the heavy door as they both exited into the glowing red hallway.

the walk down the spooky hallway was awkward and uneasy. Rosemary would glance over at mark, mark would glance back. Their eyes would meet, and then they would both look away. The events of the evening were too complicated to talk about right then and there. This was going to take some time to sort out. what the fuck happened back there? The couple were each pondering in their own ways…

mark, for one, had a very new and refreshed sexual desire for rosemary. After watching her go off on lilly, and then gabby, he had seen a side of her that he didn’t know existed. And it made his dick so hard he almost couldn’t control himself.

as for rosemary, she had a new and refreshed sexual desire as well. Except this one might not be what mark had in mind. Rosemary confided in mark, trusted him with her deepest darkest secrets only to be betrayed. But that was okay. Because she knew mark’s “off limit” spot was his inner-thighs. and she planned on tying him up tight and tickling the shit out of him as revenge for what he put her through. She wasn’t going to tell him about it until he was already tied up and it was too late. And there’s no way in hell she’s honoring his safe word. Not after this. Mark had to pay. Rosemary began to slowly plan her long-winded revenge. This isn’t over…

bonus story!!

mark and rosemary got home that night, took showers and settled in for bed. as they scooted in close to each other, laptop between them, they opened the browser and searched for their site. Mark quickly found the live-stream and put it on. There she was. The tiny little twenty something year old receptionist, strapped tight to the cold metal table. The four janes looked like they were having fun.

mark commented “oof, she looks horrible! She is not having fun…”

“click the sound on,” said rosemary. Mark clicked the sound icon.

a shrill screech filled the room and brought panic back to rosey’s heart.

“turn it off!” she looked away, as if suddenly disturbed by what they were watching. Mark clicked mute and leaned in to comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her tight and pressed his chin to her shoulder.

“we don’t have to watch this, honey…”

“no, it’s ok. I want to… just leave it mute.”

mark looked at his girlfriend as she watched the screen carefully, taking in everything that was happening. She studied it closely, as if maybe learning from it in some weird way. The dull blue glow of the screen lit up their faces as they watched poor gabby get demolished by the janes.

“oh look at that, she’s peeing”

“hah! She is!”

the two lovebirds sat in the darkness and watched the live-stream all night and into the wee hours of the morning, laughing and cracking comments at it like a twisted fireworks display. They both awoke to the light shining through their open window and sound of birds chirping from the trees. the live-stream was still going and gabby was still getting tickled. Rosemary smiled as she noticed. Mark yawned and stretched and looked over at rosemary.

“you want coffee?”

“turn on the sound.”

“what?”

“I want to hear her beg…”

mark looked over and noticed that the laptop was still on.

“holy shit, she’s still getting tickled? Um, when do we call the cops?”

rosemary looked dead serious, “no! don’t stop it yet… I need to hear her beg…”

“um, okay. Relax rosey, here… just click the icon in the corner…”

the room filled with the sounds of laughter and begging and crying as mark gave her a sort of worried look, “you okay, babe?” he leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“yea, just need to know she’s really suffering…”

“um, okay, I guess…” mark gave her another worried look before getting off the bed. “I’m going to get some coffee.” He exited the room, leaving the shrill sounds of laughing and screaming behind him. he started to wonder if he should be worried about this. What was Rosemary really capable of?

NICE NICE NICE!!! I want to know about all 24 hours of tickling the poor thing hehe I'm too sadistic!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back