• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 9 (*/F, legs & UB;*/M, full body).

ok when i left here i realized i would be missing Low Road's continual series plus some other of his work...so i joined the theater just to view his work..wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll for some reason i couldn't access the theater so i emailed Low Road's since we are friends..and i asked if it weren't too much trouble to send me that series that was in black and white..that he had posted on here just for me..i can't remember now what it was called..it took place in outer space..with a prison uprising..i loved it..Low Roads not only sent me those loyally but later then sent me this excellent series in installments..i have now caught up..damn...what a place to end grrrrrrrrrr i love this work....the details, the clarity of the drawings..the expressions..i bow to Low Roads...i constantly tell him i am soo amazed at his imagination, uniqueness and the like...my only question is...

WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE HIS OWN ARCHIVE????? hmm a project for me lol

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

ok when i left here i realized i would be missing Low Road's continual series plus some other of his work...so i joined the theater just to view his work..wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll for some reason i couldn't access the theater so i emailed Low Road's since we are friends..and i asked if it weren't too much trouble to send me that series that was in black and white..that he had posted on here just for me..i can't remember now what it was called..it took place in outer space..with a prison uprising..i loved it..Low Roads not only sent me those loyally but later then sent me this excellent series in installments..i have now caught up..damn...what a place to end grrrrrrrrrr i love this work....the details, the clarity of the drawings..the expressions..i bow to Low Roads...i constantly tell him i am soo amazed at his imagination, uniqueness and the like...my only question is...

WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE HIS OWN ARCHIVE????? hmm a project for me lol

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:
Hi Isabeau! It's wonderful to see you active on the TMF again (a sentiment I know I share with countless other happy members!) It's been a great pleasure to send you my comix and stories, you're always so sweetly complimentary and appreciative! Thanks so much for your kind words concerning the latest Low Roads chapter! Your observations are always so heartwarming! And you're right, of course, about it being a mean trick to end with a cliff-hanger when the next installment is still at least a month off! Just my ploy keep anticipation high! XD

Please, don't concern yourself about an artist's archive for me. It's a terribly sweet thought, but I doubt I would ever have the time to do one justice. I link the Low Roads chapters so that anyone finding one will have access to all of them... for my purposes, that's simpler and more useful than an archive (it's a tactic that many artists can't use, as few do serialized work). And don't worry... I promise that you'll never miss a chapter! I'll see to that personally!

Once more, thanks so much for your continuing friendship and support! And welcome back to the TMF! The place would never be as much fun without you!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back