• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Massage: Part 1 (M/F)

Pedigree5

The Massage Part 1 (M/F)

Alexa’s heels clicked on the marble entrance to her 15th story penthouse. It was 7:30 and the 35-year-old marketing executive had just wrapped up a stressful 11 hour day in the office. She was tired and cranky. As she swept her long brown hair out of her eyes she quietly sighed at the sight of Andres, her 24-year-old Latin-American boyfriend, lounging on the couch, in sweatpants, watching TV.

Andres had a job. He was a trained masseuse at a popular local spa. Apart from that, though, Alexa saw him essentially as a frivolous boy toy. Although he had his own source of income, Alexa paid for the penthouse, their vacations together, and about 80% of their joint spending. As a powerful leader him her organization, she was hard-charging and focused while Andres spent most of his time watching TV, playing video games, and hanging out with friends.

There were some advantages to the relationship, though. Most obviously, Andres was an amazing specimen of masculinity. He had a strong jawline, a prominent nose and piercing brown eyes - giving his handsome face a regal appearance. His toned muscular body turned on Alexa immensely. She loved his muscular pecs, six pack, and powerful legs and arms. He could handle every bit of her body in the sack and their lovemaking sessions often went late into the evening, wearing her out and leaving her highly satisfied. The fact that he gave her free massages didn’t hurt either. Still, Alexa would be lying to herself if his laziness and lack of ambition didn’t disappoint her somewhat. Lately, she had been feeling tingles of sexual energy from some of her younger, focused colleagues at work, both men and women. Yes, there were some hotties in her 100-person organization, but she always kept it professional, despite her secret desires. Despite all of the good things Andres had to offer, she often wanted more.

At this moment, her stress got the better of her. “I need a massage, now,” she sharply announced as she stepped into the living room.

Before he stood up and turned the TV off, Andres rolled his eyes to himself. Overall, he was quite happy with his arrangement. He lived in a luxurious condo for free. He only worked three or four days per week at a spa frequented by nice looking women. His girlfriend could afford to take him out and pay for the rest of their entertainment. And, she was hot, to boot. Alexa was a 5’6” Florida native with a perfect tan, large brown eyes, long brown hair and a sultry face. She exercised frequently to keep her body in incredible shape - toned to perfection with long smooth legs, perky C-cup tits, a flat tight tummy and, his favorite feature, a perfectly round, firm butt that left other men drooling when they saw her in public. Of course, her domineering and, occasionally, even belittling attitude did tend to grate on his nerves, but it was well worth putting up with for the other perks.

“Sure, babe,” said Andres as he stood up and went into the bedroom to get his massage table. He was shirtless. Alexa gave her upper lip a quick bite as she looked at his torso. She threw her bag, with her phone and other items, on the kitchen counter and walked into the living room, kicking off her high-heeled pumps. She paused before undressing to let Andres watch … knowing it would turn him on.

Andres re-entered the living room and unfolded his massage table. As he did, he watched his girlfriend undress. Alexa took off her jacket, untucked and unbuttoned her tight shirt. She slowly pulled her arms out of the sleeves and gently folded it an laid it on the sofa. Andres’s eyes were laser focused on her ample cleavage and perfect titties, struggling to stay contained inside her lacy blue bra. Then, Alexa slowly turned around, unzipped the side of her tight, but professional, knee-length pencil skirt and began to slide the thin fabric over her ample ass. Andres’s jaw dropped as she wiggled her hips and stretched the fabric over her rounded cheeks. She was wearing a tiny blue g-string that matched her bra. She always wore tiny thongs because they made her feel sexy no matter what she had on over them … and Andres was appreciative. After stepping out of her skirt, Alexa popped off her bra, exposing her pink hard nipples, quickly walked over to where Andres was standing and laid face down on the table. She folded her hands together under her head, turned her face to the side, closed her eyes and prepared to be pampered.

She began to bark orders. “My upper back and shoulders are stiff. My caves too. Be thorough. It’s been a stressful day for me. I see you’ve just been watching TV…”

Andres smirked and rolled his eyes in an exaggerated way, now that she couldn’t see him. “Sure, OK,” he replied.

For his professional clients and, sometimes, for his girlfriend, he would use warm massage oil to make the experience soothing. Not when she was talking to him like this, however. He pulled a bottle of cool oil out of the mini-fridge he kept in the bedroom and begin to squirt it on Alexa’s upper back.

“Hey, that’s cold!” she complained.

Ignoring her, Andres continued pouring too much oil on her lower back, ass cheeks, thighs and calfs as Alexa’s body twitched.

“Aren’t you going to warm it up?!” Alexa asked dismissively.

“Sorry about that - it’ll get warm now,” replied Andres, satisfied at a small measure of revenge for Alexa’s attitude.

He began his process by rubbing the oil all over Alexa’s supple flesh. As he worked, he admired her gorgeous figure and toned, yet feminine, muscles. He hated to admit it, but he did admire her work ethic. Not only was she a high-powered executive, but she ate right and worked out to keep her body looking (and feeling) in great. That’s just the way Alexa was - naturally ambitious and driven to succeed at anything she put her mind to.

Andres’s process was to start with the shoulders and arms and slowly work his way down to the feet. He knew that he had to be careful with Alexa’s feet. One misplaced finger or wrong move and she would complain about it tickling. Alexa was one of the most ticklish people he’d ever met. She never talked about it, but there were occasions when the slightest errant touch - either from him or from others - would make her jump and pull away. Even during sex, with his hands running all over her body, in the back of his mind he was careful not to set her off.

He had no idea how she handled pedicures! In fact, she’d just gotten one the other day and her blue toenail polished coincidentally matched the g-string that was still nestled perfectly between her asscheeks (she intentionally left this on for her massage because she knew it drove Andres nuts). So, he knew that he would have to be extra careful with her feet today. In fact, he thought, it may be a good idea to skip that part of the massage altogether. He also knew that, if he worked Alexa’s body right, he could turn her on to the point that she’d cut the massage short and demand that he throw her on the couch and screw her silly instead.

The truth was that Alexa really was horribly ticklish. She considered it her biggest, secret, weakness. Nobody had tickled her intentionally since she was a little girl. But, in those days, her two big sisters tickled her constantly. She hated how helpless it made her feel. She sometimes wondered if suffering at their hands and being reduced to a giggling, pleading mess subconsciously drove her to be the success she had become. If so, she supposed that she owed them something for that. But it in no way compensated from the awfulness that she had endured at the fingertips of her cruel siblings those many years ago.

As Andres worked from Alexa’s upper back and shoulders to her sides, he had a funny idea. He was tired of her attitude and her taking out her work frustrations on him. She was always in control and, although her domineering attitude often excited him, he wanted to turn the tables in a small playful way. So, as he massaged her sides just behind her ribs, he started occasionally wiggling two fingers on her flesh to see if it would get a reaction. Knowing how ticklish Alexa was, he was confident it wouldn’t take much. The trick was not to let her know that he was tickling her on purpose, as there would be hell to pay. So, he made sure not to go overboard. Of course, Andres was a skilled masseuse and had an intuitive knowledge of how a body would react to his touch. He decided to make a game of it, “accidentally” giving Alexa a small light tickle every five to seven seconds while continuing the massage.

The plan worked! He could see her slick, tanned, oil-covered body twitch and jolt every time he gave her a quick tickle. His skillful hands ran up and down her sides, into her armpits, under her flat tummy, and across the sides of her boobs. He kneeded her flesh in a pleasurable way, while working in the sneaky tickles. As he continued “massaging” her upper body he started to get extremely hard under his sweatpants. This massage was becoming very interesting…

Alexa didn’t know what to think. Andres was a great masseuse and all she had wanted was a nice, skillful massage. Unfortunately something was going on with him tonight. Maybe he was off his game, but every few seconds his fingers would flutter over a her skin and give her a tingly tickly sensation. The massage great in that it was relaxing her muscles, but at the same time was getting hard to handle. She was just so damn ticklish!

As she was enduring this massage, Alexa tried her best to to hide the fact that Andres was tickling her. In her mind, he was doing it unintentionally. She’d gone her entire adult life trying not to reveal how ticklish she was and she certainly didn’t want her boyfriend to find out. Their relationship was built on respect - specifically Andres respecting Alexa more than she respected him. Letting him know about this girlish weakness was bound to change things. So, she tried to grit her teeth and keep her twitching to a minimum.

After five minutes of upper body work, Alexa didn’t think she could handle any more. “Andres,” she suddenly exclaimed in a somewhat more high-pitched voice than usual, “I think my upper body is good - thanks! Can you move down to my legs and glutes, please?”

By this time, Andres was rock hard. His body naturally reacted whenever Alexa told him to grab or rub her butt, so hearing her request made him even harder … if that was possible. But, he was just having too much fun with this! He stood up and quietly dropped his sweatpants to his ankles and stepped out of them. His large manhood was tightly constrained by his boxer briefs.

Something had clicked in Andres’s mind. He was not, by any means, done having fun with his bitchy girlfriend.

“Hang on babe,” he said in a deep commanding voice. There are some tense spots I need to get first. Just a few more minutes.”

Alexa’s heart sank a little bit in hearing this. But she was determined to keep up a calm, confident demeanor. She sighed loudly and closed her eyes … ready for a few more minutes of light tickling. She was a powerful woman and it shouldn’t be too tough to keep a straight face just a little while longer.

Her boyfriend had other ideas. As Andres stood looking down at his dominant girlfriend’s gorgeous body, lying face down on his massage table clad in only a tiny blue g-string, he suddenly realized that he had all of the power in this situation. Despite the fact that Alexa made more money than he did, had accomplished more, and had more professional power than him - in this situation he was in control. He was bigger and stronger than Alexa. And she had a terrible weakness that he didn’t … her extreme ticklishness.

“I’m thinking of trying out a new technique,” Andres said in a deep, professional tone of voice.

Alexa, already flustered, turned her head back over her shoulders and saw that Andres had taken his pants off. Wheels started spinning in her head. Maybe he just wants to act out a sexy scenario from his spa? Truth be told, she’d be perfectly happy to abandon her massage. She had been tense when she got home, but maybe some good sex was all she needed now. “Excuse me!” she playfully responded, “What’s happened to your pants?!”

Her eyes got as big as saucers as Andres peeled off his boxer briefs, revealing his huge erection pointing toward the ceiling. She openly licked her lips before gasping in surprise when he proceeded to lay down on top of her, nestling his giant dick in between her oiled up butt cheeks.

“Andres, what the hell?!” Alexa demanded as she was squished flat against the table underneath the weight of her burly boyfriend. Silently, Andres grabbed her wrists and used his discarded underwear to roughly and tightly tie her wrists together. He left her arms outstretched over her head, with her face turned to the side laying flat against the table.

Now, Alexa was seriously concerned. She had never seen Andres act like this. In her mind, he was a frivolous boy toy. Good for a good screw and to show off to jealous girlfriends, but nothing more. What had gotten into him?! He gave her a subpar massage, filled with “unintentional” tickling. Now he wanted to play some sort of weird bondage game with her. “Stop it Andres! Untie me now,” she barked at him.

“Always telling me what to do,” replied Andres in a mocking tone … almost whispering in her ear while he laid on top of her. “You know, Alexa, I’m your boyfriend. I’m not some underling at the office you can just order around. You’ve been treating me like crap. Ordering me to do this or that. You’re obviously stressed out. I think the best thing that I can do for you is to help you lighten up!”

Andres grinned widely as he slid his hands underneath Alexa’s perfect tits, which were squished against the table. He positioned his fingertips over her rock hard nipples and began spider-tickling, flicking his pointer fingers against her nipples and running the rest of his fingers over most of her tits.

“Eeeeeeeeeee!” Alexa let out a high-pitched girlish squeal. “Hehehehe …. Sta-hahahaha-ppp it! Wha-hahahaha …. Wha-hahaha-tt are you doing?! Hehehehehe!” she managed to say before she broke out in a fit of uninterrupted laughter and giggling. She started to whip her hair back and forth and involuntarily buck up and down under the weight of Andres’s toned figure.

Andres continued to smile as he played with his girlfriend’s pert tits, starting at the nipples and tickling in small concentric circles until he reached the side of her boobs. He got more and more turned on by the control he was exercising over this powerful woman. With a simple tickling game he had reduced her to a begging, submissive mess. The entire process took about three agonizing (for Alexa) minutes, after which Andres stopped and let her catch her breath.

Alexa’s mind was racing as she considered her situation. Her wrists were tied together. She was practically naked. A bigger, stronger man was lying on top of her. His cock was stiff as a board and slowly gyrating up and down the crack of her ass. He knew she was ridiculously ticklish and he was using this against her, getting himself more sexually excited in the process. Her phone was in her purse on the kitchen counter and inaccessible. It wasn’t good!

The pause also made Alexa realize that her body was responding to the situation in an unexpected way. Her entire body was tingling from the torturous titty tickling, but the feeling was most pronounced in her groin. She had a warm feeling down there and her pussy was growing increasingly moist. In her mind, the sensations she had experienced were pure agony. But her body, at least one part of it, was experiencing a pleasurable response.

No doubt, when she got out of this, there would be hell to pay for Andres. But, for now, she suspected that needed to take a different tack than her natural one, which would have been bossy and confident. Her boyfriend’s unusually assertive attitude called for a different approach.

“Listen, Andres,” Alexa panted, getting her breath back. “You’re right. I have been stressed out lately. Our CEO has unreasonable expectations for my team and it’s really starting to wear on all of us. Today was a really tough day and I just wanted to relieve some tension. I’m sorry I spoke to you like that. I know that I’ve been taking you for granted lately,” she continued in as sweet a voice as she could muster. “Let me make it up to you by taking you in the bedroom and giving you a few hours of real fun!”

“We’ll get to that,” Andres curtly responded as Alexa’s heart sank a bit. “For now, I think you still need to be taught a lesson.”

“No no no!” Alexa cried out. “Please baby, I’ve learned my lesson! You can’t tickle me any more, I really can’t take it. I don’t know what it is, but I’m just so ticklish … it makes me nuts … it’s like torture for me! It’s so so bad, pleahehehe - please don - nononon hehehahaa! Please don’t do this! Ohohohahahaha! Oh no!”

Alexa started giggling, squealing and, then, laughing uncontrollably as the tickling began again in earnest. Andres had moved on from her boobs and was using his skillful fingers all over her sides. He started at her elbows, which remained stuck over her head due to her wrists being bound, and worked his way down to her smooth hairless underarms. He continued down her sides, working her rib cage and stopping just above her wide hips, where her thong straps dug into her supple flesh. He reached under her flat, toned tummy, tickling as he went, and worming his finger into her sensitive belly button.

Alexa continued laughing as she struggled to breathe. Tears began openly streaming down her face. Every twenty seconds or so, she gathered herself enough to beg.

“Andres! Please this is too much - you really need to stop!”

Andres had no intention of doing so. He started to experiment, tickling fast, then slow, then fast again. He took note of which spots elicited more panicked laughter than others. He was fascinated by the pitch of her giggling - some spots were higher than others and he enjoyed lingering on those. The more helpless and girlish the sounds coming out of this domineering hottie, the better!

“Wait wait wait hehehe n-n-noo …. No more please!” Alexa begged. “Andres, now I have to pee …. You need to pleeeeease stop! Please stop! Please Andres!” she cried out. Her sudden realization of her full bladder had added another unfortunate factor to an already desperate situation.

As she bucked and squirmed, Andres greatly enjoyed the feeling of her butt randomly and frantically grinding against his rock hard cock. The massage oil was now mixed in with Alexa’s sweat, giving everything a pleasurably slick feeing. The silk of her now-soiled thong felt strangely good against his balls and the underside of his cock. Taking notes of her gyrations, he tried to see if he could get her to wiggle her ass this way or that in response to tickles, pokes and prods in different spots.

Alexa could barely form complete sentences. It had been almost ten minutes since Andres really started going to town and her bladder was about to explode. She took a deep breath and gathered all her strength to shriek at the top of her lungs. “Oh my god Andres I cannot take any more! You have to let me use the bathroom, I am going to piss all over your table! Please listen to me!”

For whatever reason, this seemed to break the trance that Andres was under. He slowed down and then stopped.

“Thank you, thank you,” Alexa frantically said. “Please let me go!”

Andres slowly stood up. Just as Alexa was about to sit up herself, she felt a weight press down on her lower back. Andres wasn’t letting her go. He had turned around and was straddling her lower back, facing her ass, legs and feet.

Alexa trembled. “Baby?” she hesitantly questioned. “Can you please stop this craziness and let me up?”

She shuddered as she wondered what would be next.

To be continued…

Thanks for the comments! part 2 likely coming this weekend sometime.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back