• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MATURE BALLERINA (A M/F FOOT TICKLING, FOOT WORSHIP FANTASY) based on real events

laughtermech

TMF Expert
IMG_6843.jpg

I had lunch with a beautiful, mature female friend of mine the other day that I hadn’t seen in quite a while, and I found out that she was a former ballet dancer.
That explained alot about her amazing physique even into her late 50s (I’m in my early ones).

Her skin and face and entire body radiated a certain brand of sexy that I’ve only seen in a few women her age. I told her so. She liked it.
We were vibing.

She then proceeded to tell me that despite all her good looks and nice physique, all those years standing on her toes had finally caught up to her. She’d recently gone to her doctor and she’d told her that she had ‘arthritic toes.’

Normally, hearing those two words together come out of a woman’s mouth about her feet would be a real deal breaker, but this woman was different.

She was wearing flip flops and her toes clearly didn’t look like what I thought arthritic toes would look like.

I was picturing something grotesque.

Instead…it was something more akin to this…

IMG_6843.jpeg

#dropdeadgorgeous (from pexel.com in the public domain)

She uttered another medical term that went over my head.

And here’s 
where my fantasy conversation with the beautiful mature ballerina, we'll call her 'Dana', to protect the innocent :) picks up...

For the rest of the story, click the link below (WARNiNG: sexually explicit language with consenting adults):

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...erina-m-f-foot-tickling-foot-worship-fantasy/

Hope you enjoy my little foot fetish, foot tickling fantasy based on a real event :)

Have a great morning/day/evening wherever you may be,
TLM
The Laughter Mechanic
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back