• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mummy's Tickling Curse! (*/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story commission I did over on deviantart for Kinktober

Kinktober 12 - Alexis Cater: The Mummy’s Tickling Curse!
By MrObscura101

It was 5.00pm on Friday night and the research team at the National History Museum were all getting ready to go home for the weekend, all except one person… Alexis Carter, the Professor of Egyptology

Several years earlier a lost tomb had been uncovered which had been sent to the museum to study, it was a large stone box made of sandstone with strange markings etched into it and the top had been sealed shut while x-rays showed nothing within. Over the years the team had tried to learn its secrets, but all had eventually given up, all except Alexis - her desire to uncover the mystery now bordered on obsession and this weekend she believed she had finally cracked it

“Ok let’s see if this works…” she said to herself as she read out a page from a long forgotten scrap of parchment she had recently found in the archives which seemed to match the unusual symbols on the box, suddenly there was a strange noise as the sound of locks opening could be heard from within
“Yes!” Alexis cheered as the top of the box slowly started to open and a green light poured out, filling the room. Alexis then had to cover her eyes as there was a blinding flash…

“W…What on earth?” Alexis gasped when she opened her eyes as she found herself now inside the box with chains securing her wrists and ankles in place to keep her inside it
“Comfortable?” a seductive voice then asked
“What? Who are you?” Alexis said in shock at seeing a stunning naked woman standing before her

“My name is Kamala, formerly the high priestess of Cleopatra!” she replied as she began looking around the office
“What’s going on? Why am I in here?” Alexis said
“Simple my dear, it’s the curse”
“Curse?”
“Yes, you see centuries ago I served the Pharaoh’s as a high priestess, eventually however they became displeased with me and cursed me to be trapped in this prison until you freed me!”

“That’s terrible… but the Pharaoh’s are gone now, you can teach us so much about your culture and history!” Alexis said, trying to reason with her
“Hmmm thanks but no, I’m going to enjoy my freedom and you can take my place here”
“Wait you can’t!” Alexis cried
“Sure I can, plus there’s nothing I can do anyway, the curse states that someone must be inside the box at all times” Kamala grinned as she began closing the lid
“NO WAIT! SOMEONE HELP!!!!” Alexis cried as the lid was locked in place sealing her inside “HEY! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! She screamed, struggling about with her bonds in the darkness…

Alexis continued trying to get free when she felt something move against her
“W-who’s there?” she shouted worriedly, then screamed as she felt ghostly hands start ripping away her clothing! Soon her blouse, skirt and nylons were gone leaving her naked body on full display before a glowing light filled the box and she found herself surrounded by dozens of the phantom hands!
“W… what do you want with meEHHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!” she tried to ask, then screamed as a pair of them started tickling her underarms
“HAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOO!!!! PHLLELEASSSEE!!!!!” she begged as she tried thrashing about to knock the invasive hands away, but they kept on tickling away and were soon joined by four more each tickling her underarms
“HAHAHAHAHAHHH STHAHAHAHHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!” she screamed, while despite being phantoms they tickled like real flesh and blood hands!

As Alexis continued struggling to get away, she felt a strand of mummification bandages start wrapping around her waist before pulling down and forcing her to remain there as other hands started moving towards her
“NOOO!!!! PHLLEEASHHSSHSHHEEE DOHOHOOHOHONNTTT!!!!!!!” she wailed as a pair of hands started tickling her sides while another pair targeted her stomach and another set tickled her hips all at the same time
“HAHAHAHHAHAAHA HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried, hoping someone would hear her but the hands kept on going, taking almost sadistic glee at poking against her ribs and prodding at her toned stomach while one of their index fingers slowly circled around her belly button
“HHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA GEGEGEGEGEEHHHEEETTT AAHAHWAAAAHAHYYY!!!!!!!!”

Soon Alexis realized that more bandages had ensnared her knees to pull them down as well to allow the hands to gleefully start squeezing and tickling her thighs for a short while, but then she let out a scream of terror as she felt her shoes, her only remaining item of clothing, being pulled off
“HHAHAHAHAH NNOOHOHOOO!!!!! DOOHOHONNTT YOOOHUHUUU DAHAHAHARRREEE!!!!!!” she cried defiantly, twisting around in a desperate attempt to keep them on…but they along with the remains of her nylons were soon gone leaving her bare feet exposed

Alexis began to hyperventilate as all the other hands stopped and the ones at her feet moved closer
“NO! PLEASE DON’T!!!!! NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEERRREEEE!!!!!!!” she screamed as two hands started tickling each foot, wildly wiggling their ghostly digits against her skin
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OOHOHOHOHOHO GAHAHHAHAHAHHDDD!!!!!!!!” she exclaimed in shock, her feet were really ticklish which she was always embarrassed by and the tickling fingers seemed to have the uncanny ability to tickle her like crazy and find every ticklish spot!

“GGEEEHEHEHTT AWAHAAHYYY FRAHAHAAMM MAHAHAHYY FEHEHEHEHEHTT!!!!!!” she demanded, kicking at them furiously, only for more hands to grab her toes and pull her feet back to render them still, she waited for the renewed tickle attack, but then froze in fear as she saw two hands appeared, holding large peacock feathers
“OH SHIT!!!!!! PLEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” she wailed frantically as the plumes were slowly brushed up and down her large immobile soles
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH NNHOHOHOOOO!!!! PPHLHLHLLEEASSHHHEEE!!!!!!!” she pulled and writhed about frantically, but the hands kept a vice like grip on her that refused to budge!

Alexis was putting all her strength into trying to move her feet, only to then freeze in fear as she saw two more feathers appear that hovered by her nipples
“NO!!!!!! NOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOTTT THAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT!!!!!!!” she shrieked, her voice jumping an octave as the feather started caressing her nipples
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMMNN IHIHIHIHIHIHITTT!!!!!!!!” she screamed, her body lurching from sides to side which caused her breasts to bounce around wildly but the hands responded by producing another pair of feathers so they could use two at each breast!

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA NOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Alexis screamed as the feathers at her feet quickly began again as well, now having to contend with six feathers tickling her, before noticing other hands appearing holding other implements! One held a smaller green feather which began lightly flicking around her belly button while oil was applied to her underarms and stiff hairbrushes was dragged against them! Meanwhile several hands appeared in between her legs, immediately squeezing her inner thighs and knees to!

“HHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAA SHOHOHOOHMMOONNEEEE HEHEHEHELLLPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried, praying someone outside would hear her please… and suddenly the hands stopped as she heard the lid being opened
“So… you enjoying yourself?” Kamala grinned smugly as she looked down
“WH…WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!!!!” Alexis screamed angrily, her body bright red and covered in sweat
“Well my dear, years ago when I was the High Priestess I engaged in how shall we say… frowned upon activities, I used to stroll through the marketplace and select the most beautiful women to be brought back to my temple so I could tickle for days. I claimed it was to appease the gods but truthfully…I just loved it!” she grinned sadistically before continuing “At first those in power believed me… until I overstepped my bounds and spent a week tickling Cleopatra’s half-sister Arsinoe… after that my fate was sealed!”

Kamala then rapped her fingers against the box “I was sentenced to death, but they instead chose a crueler punishment for me. I was stripped and secured inside this box then offered to the gods to give them my laughter for eternity, while inside it I don’t age, get tired nor require sustenance… there’s just never-ending tickling… until you freed me!” she smirked
“But…please…you have to help me!”
“Sorry, but if I help you out then I have to go right back inside and there’s no way I will ever do that again!” she said calmly “So I’m just gonna take your life instead”
“WHAT?!”

“Yes, I’ve been reading up on this new time period while you were in there and its fascinating so while you stay in there I’ll live your life”
“But…but you can’t!” Alexis cried, this all sounded like a nightmare!
“Sure I can, now that I have you!”
“Please… I can’t take it any more…” Alexis sobbed
“Aw don’t be like that, you were only in there for 5 minutes!”
“WHAT!!!!???” Alexis screamed, she would have guessed at least an hour or so with all that horrendous, non-stop tickling
“Yep, so imagine being in there for 5000 years!”
“Please… you can’t just take my life!” Alexis then begged
“Just watch!” Kamala grinned as she leaned in a suddenly kissed the helpless woman. Alexis then watched as Kamala was surrounded be a flash of light and transformed herself to look exactly like her
“See? Plus this spell lets me access your memories to” she smirked as she twirled around before they heard a voice

“What’s going on in here?” Stan, the night watchmen called as he entered the room, and found the two naked women before him “STAN! STOP HER QUICK!!!!!!” Alexis screamed from the box as he scrambled to draw his gun, but the fake Alexis simply waved her hand
“Stop” she commanded, and he froze, she then walked over and kissed him “You don’t want to disturb me…” she said, her voice like it was dripping with honey
“No ma’am…” he replied
“Good, now leave us” she ordered, and he did so along with Alexis’s chance for freedom!

“Now then, I need to find some clothes and get home, I’m looking forward to finding some new beauties to tickle to my heart’s content after being stuck in there for so long!” she grinned
“Please… I’m begging you!” Alexis cried as Kamala placed her hands on the box lid
“Sorry!” she replied as she closed the lid once more “But I’ll always remember your sacrifice!”

Alexis began to hyperventilate as she found herself in the dark again then saw the hands slowly start to appear once more
“NO! PLEASE!!!!! IF YOU HELP ME WE CAN GET HER BACK IN HERE!!!!” she shouted, hoping that the hands would take up this offer…only for her feet to start being tickled once more
“HAHAHAHHAHAHA DAHAAHAHHAAHAMMMNN IHIHIHIIHIITT NOOHOHOHOOO!!!!! NOHOHOHOOTTT MEMEEHHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!! IITTTHHTHSSS HHEHEEHEHRRR!!!!!!!” Alexis wailed but the hands continued with their silent tickling

As they continued tickling her feet Alexis soon let out a fearful gasp as she saw a bowl appear above her navel, she could only watch helplessly as the contents were poured out, revealing it contained scented oils which were quickly worked into her skin by some other hands
“noohohh…” she whispered in terror as six hands then descended upon her stomach
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA OHOHOHOOHOHOO NOHOHOHOOO DOHOHOHONNNTTT!!!!!!” she pleaded as their nimble fingers dug into her oiled skin and scurried about, with one in particular using its index finger to circle and dig into her belly button making her scream and shriek

As this continued Alexis then realized to her horror that two more bowls had appeared above her breasts as well
“NO!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!” she demanded, but her pleas were ignore as the oils were poured out over her despite her best attempts to move out of the way and soon enough more hands were rubbing the oil into her skin
“Nohohoohhh…plleeahssee…” she said worriedly, then screamed as they started tickling again, two of the hands focusing exclusively on her nipples while the rest would tickle and squeeze her breasts as she shook about causing them to bounce wildly but this did little to deter them

Alexis was soon red faced and her body was dripping with sweat once the hands finally seemed to stop
“hahahaaahahaa…pphhlleeasse…nooohoo mohohoooree…” she gasped but then saw some of the hands grab her legs and began pulling them open as she tried to stop them before her eyes opened in terror when she saw a hand appear between her legs holding up a white feather…

“NOHOHOO!!!! DOOHNHNTTT YOOHUHU DAAHAHHRREEE!!!!!!!!” she screamed indignantly as she fought to close her legs, only for the feather to start being causally moved against her mound
“NOHOHOHOOO!!!!!! STHTHHAHAHAAAPPP!!!!!!” she wailed and shook about trying to break the hands grip, but they held firm. Meanwhile the feather continued to be gently stroked against her womanhood
“HAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” she cried out, shocked that she was so ticklish there and the feather just kept on moving!

Very soon the hands returned at her breasts to start rubbing and massaging them as well
“Oohohohohoooo sththhahahahahappp!!!!!!!” she continued to protest but knew that despite how horrible the situation was she was actually becoming turned on by this as the hands gently caressed her oiled-up breasts and erect nipples
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOOOO PPHLHLLELEASSEEE!!!!!!!!!” she tried to say as the feather continued to increase speed and she could now feel an orgasm staring to build within he

Alexis was totally aghast at the situation, she was now ready to orgasm but to be made to do so in this way was unthinkable
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STAHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!! SHTHTTHHAAPPP IIIHHIIIYYY SAAIAIAHHDD!!!!!!” she screamed but the feather just kept on going…
“PPHPHLLLELEASSEEE!!!!!! IIHIHHMMM…. IIHMHMHMHM GOHOONNNAAA….!!!!!!” she wailed before she felt a powerful orgasm surge through her
“ooohohohohohohoooo…” she moaned in shock once she had climaxed as her body hung there limply while the hands continued softly rubbing and massaging her breasts, she felt a feeling of pure bliss course through her… until she felt the feather start to move against her clit once more

“What…no…wait…” she grunted as the feather increased in speed as it swiftly flicked against her clit again, then to her horror a second feather started to also casually move about there as well!
“NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!” Alexis cried as more oil was poured over her breasts so they could be massaged as the two feathers gathered speed
“NOOOOHOHOHOOO!!!!! PHPHLLELEASEEEE SSTHTHTHHAAAPPP!!!!!!” she shrieked as she felt another orgasm start building up within her…

Alexis had no idea how long she had been in this place now, Hours? Days? Years? Time had lost all meaning here, there was nothing except the never ending tickling… the hands were relentless in tickling her at all times, sometimes they would all work together and tickle her entire body, other times only one or two might lightly tease her with their fingers or some feathers but they never completely stopped. They were also able to easily manipulate her body and the bizarre space inside the box to force her into any position they wanted, often they would flip her around so she was face down and hogtie her to target her feet, other times the shadows would almost completely engulf her and leave only a specific spot bare such as her belly button for them to torture and worst of all they loved forcing her to orgasm over and over. She had lost count of how many times she had now orgasmed in this place… and that wasn’t even counting all the near orgasms when they were extra cruel and teased her relentlessly but without allowing her a release as she swore and screamed at them

Suddenly however, for the first time since she could remember all the hands stopped and retreated from her body, she blinked as a bright light filled the box
“Hi!” Kamala said deviously
“Y…you…” Alexis gasped, her voice hoarse as she looked at the bizarre mirror version of herself, Kamala with tanned skin from a recent vacation and wearing a short red dress that Alexis would never have dared to wear in public
“Yep it’s me, how you doing?”
“I…I canht…” Alexis stumbled to say, it had been so long since she had a real conversation… “H…how long….” she finally managed to utter
“It’s been a whole year since we last spoke! Doesn’t the time just fly?”
“NO!!!!!” Alexis gasped
“Well anyway things are going great, you got promoted thanks to a little magic spell I made on your boss… oh and you’ve been seeing a ton action as well, in fact I need to head off soon, Phillipa is waiting for me” she grinned

“You have to let me out…please…I’ll go mad…” Alexis gasped
“Sorry but still no luck in breaking the curse I’m afraid” Kamala shrugged “Anyway the reason I opened up was to give you some news”
“What?” Alexis asked worriedly
“Basically, after a year I’ve made no progress on the contents of the box so it’s being shipped back to Egypt tomorrow”
“WHAAAAAAATTTT????!!!!!!!!!!” Alexis screamed
“Yep, probably to some dusty museum archive”
“NO! YOU CAN’T!!!!!”
“Aw don’t worry I won’t let that happen!”
“Really?”
“No, I don’t want someone accidentally freeing you and ruining my new life, so I’ve bribed a few of the guards to take the box out to the desert and bury it somewhere”
“WHAT?!?!!?!!!!!” Alexis cried in disbelief
“Yep and just think, in a few thousand years when someone finds you then you’ll be a real-life archeological find! Isn’t that great?”
“NO! NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!” Alexis demanded but Kamala just waved and grinned
“Enjoy your stay!” she said before slamming the lid shut

Alexis was once more trapped in darkness as she saw the outlines of the hands beginning to form again, already eager to make up for the precious few minutes she had of non-tickling
“NO! NO! PLEASE!!!! SOMMHHOHOHONNHHEEEE HEHHEHEHEHEHELLLPPP!!!!!!!” she screamed as the descended upon her once more, tickling without mercy and with no way to escape…

The End!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back