• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Music of Laughter

MrTicklefeet

3rd Level Orange Feather
I compiled a sampling of audio tracks from my home made tickling videos, to share with the community I have gotten so much from over the years. I've been thankful for the TMF for being here. I've also added a few more extended samples as requested.

Attachments

• 02 Four Ticklish Models.mp3
    2.5 MB
  • 02 Elise.mp3
    3.2 MB
  • 03 Elle.mp3
    3.9 MB
  • 04 Sophie.mp3
    4 MB
  • 05 Katerina's Feet.mp3
    2.3 MB
Last edited:
Excellent - can you provide any details about the 'lees? Were they tied up, age, where they were being tickled, etc.? The first one sounds particularly fetching - are there extended versions of any of them?

Reminds me of the Feathertime Audio days.

Thanks.

Tampa Foot Parties did a clip of some guy tickling Amber Bach's feet POV that lasted about 18 minutes. The clip was hot, but about half way through the clip there is this burst of uncontrolled laughter from a nearby room (it was filmed at a foot party, so there was lots of tickling going on). The laughter went on and on and was so sexy to listen to while watching Amber's soles getting worked over. Amber's laughter was more sudued. The girl next door was being tickled to death on her feet and was really hot. I wish that session had been filmed.

That was pretty awesome, I loved it!

Thanks for sharing.

Another clip, but not one of my own. This is an excerpt from the Laugh-In special currently running on PBS. I like it :)

Attachments

• 01 Holiday For Laughs mp3.mp3
    551.6 KB
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back