• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mysterious Memo

TwistedPapa

Title: The Mysterious Memo

Rivervale Corp was a regular, everyday company in the heart of the city. But among its staff, whispers and rumors circulated about Lena, an enchanting woman with a mischievous glint in her eye. Always dressed impeccably, she had a particular quirk that didn't go unnoticed - she loved to subtly tease her coworkers with the playful movement of her legs and feet. Lena seemed to revel in the attention, never outright acknowledging her teasing behavior but always leaving enough hints to keep everyone intrigued.

The most recent recruit, Alex, found himself constantly distracted by Lena. Whenever he tried to concentrate, he would find her shoes mysteriously placed near his desk, or catch a fleeting glimpse of her playfully swinging her legs during meetings.

One day, a mysterious memo appeared on Alex's desk. It read, "Meet me on the roof during lunch. Wear something comfortable. And bring a feather."

Puzzled but curious, Alex did as the note instructed. As he opened the door to the roof, he was met by a breathtaking view of the city. There, in a secluded corner, was Lena, sitting comfortably on a lounge chair, her legs and feet on full display.

"Ah, you got my note," she said with a sly smile. "I have a... particular request."

Alex approached cautiously, noticing Lena had brought along ropes and a few other peculiar items.

"I've always had this fantasy," Lena began, "of being tied up and tickled. I know it's strange, but I trust you. Would you be willing to help me live out this dream?"

Alex was taken aback but also intrigued. "Why me?"

Lena laughed, "Because I've noticed how you look at me. And, well, it's fun to tease you."

The two shared a moment of understanding, and with Lena's guidance, Alex tied her wrists and ankles gently but securely.

With the feather in hand, Alex began to tickle Lena's feet, eliciting peals of laughter from her. The playful moment was filled with trust and vulnerability, breaking down the barriers of their professional relationship.

By the time lunch was over, the two had forged a bond unlike any other at Rivervale Corp. They returned to their desks, their secret safe with each other, the mischievous glint in Lena's eyes even brighter than before.

And so, amidst the monotonous routine of corporate life, two coworkers discovered an unexpected connection, proving that sometimes, the most unusual experiences can lead to the most profound relationships.

The days that followed were filled with stolen glances, secret smiles, and an undeniable chemistry between Alex and Lena. While their colleagues continued with their daily routines, oblivious to the blossoming connection, Alex and Lena embarked on a series of playful adventures outside of work.

One weekend, they visited an escape room designed like a medieval dungeon. It was a challenge they willingly accepted, knowing well that it would involve a mix of wit, creativity, and perhaps a hint of their shared tickling secret. Lena ended up 'accidentally' getting shackled to a wall, and Alex had to solve a series of puzzles to free her, all the while taking advantage of the situation to tease and tickle her.

On another day, they visited a secluded beach. With the sun setting in the background, Alex dared Lena to a game of 'tickle or truth'. For every question she refused to answer, she would be subjected to merciless tickling. Through the game, they shared deep secrets, personal stories, and moments of vulnerability.

However, it wasn't all games and laughter. They began to have genuine conversations about their past, dreams, and future aspirations. Lena opened up about how her playful teasing was a way to cope with the pressures of her job and the monotony of corporate life. Alex, on the other hand, confessed that before meeting Lena, he had been feeling lost and uninspired in his career.

One evening, after a particularly challenging day at work, Alex found a small package on his desk. Inside was a feather tied with a ribbon and a note from Lena, "For those tough days when you need a smile. Remember our secret."

Their unique bond became the stuff of legends at Rivervale Corp. While no one knew the exact nature of their relationship, everyone could see the profound impact they had on each other. They were happier, more motivated, and their camaraderie was infectious.

Months turned into years, and while their playful adventures became less frequent, their bond only grew stronger. They became each other's confidantes, support systems, and partners in crime.

And so, in the maze of corporate hallways and amidst the grind of daily tasks, two souls found a connection that transcended the ordinary. Their story was a testament to the fact that sometimes, the most unexpected experiences can lead to the most beautiful relationships.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back