• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Naughty List [M/M]

AjEdged

(For the holidays haha. Has mild tickling elements included but thought I would still share)

“Please don't take these from us! Those gifts are all we can afford to give our kids a Christmas this year! PLEASE” A tearful older woman pleaded. It fell on deaf ears as the masked man who had ripped the packages from her arms took off.

Marvin Shadle sprinted full speed through backyards, hopping fences and shouldering people out of his way as he ran through the suburb of his town. The police kept losing him. He was being pretty quick and evasive for someone balancing a few packages in his arms while he ran.

Marvin ran into an alleyway and was half way down when an Officer appeared at the other end.

“Stop now!” he yelled.

Marvin spun around to run back but a couple other Officers were now blocking the other side.

“Drop the packages! Hands up now!”

Marvin followed instructions as they closed in on him.

He was unmasked, cuffed, read his rights, and transported to the jail for intake.

After being processed he sat in his cell worrying about the outcome.

“Fuck…I already have a lengthy record. The judge is gonna ream my ass…” he said to himself.

The next Morning came and Marvin was in front of the judge. She was an older lady. Marvin had been lucky with her before. Judge Penny was typically pretty lenient.

“Okay Marvin…you’re 26 years old. It is time to grow up…package theft is a big deal. I could have you thrown in prison just based on the value of the items you stole alone. I’m going to give you one more chance. You will be on probation. As a condition I also want you to volunteer to help the Annual Family Christmas Drive. They are a non-profit organization that raises money to get gifts for families in need so their children can enjoy getting fun gifts their families unfortunately may not be able to normally provide. Do you agree to this Mr.Shadle?”

“Yes your honor. And thank you for the 2nd chance”

“Just don’t let me down…you’re free to go. The leader of the drive will meet with you in the morning.”

Marvin exited the courthouse. He felt like he could finally breathe again.

Marvin was awoken by loud knocks at the door of his apartment. When he opened it a man, about 30 years old, was standing in the doorway. The man was very clean cut and friendly looking. He extended his arm out to shake Marvins hand.

“Greetings Marvin, I’m Jack. It’s nice to meet you my friend! I run the Christmas family drive.” he said proudly.

Marvin shook his hand. Jack had a very warm welcoming energy about him.

“So we’re going to get started today. Will you need a ride to our building at all?” he asked.

“Uhh yeah if you don’t mind?” Marvin replied.

“No problem at all! I’ll be waiting in the car, just come out when you are ready” he said with a smile and nod before going back to his vehicle.

Once Marvin was dressed he came out and got in the car and the men were on their way.

“I enjoy getting people like you guys every year. I would rather get the opportunity to let someone do some good then have them sitting in a cell, especially around the holidays, right?”

“Yeah…of course. I appreciate you guys bringing me in to help join” Marvin replied.

They pulled up to a warehouse where about a dozen volunteers were. Inside were long tables full of items that would be given to the families. Marvin was impressed by how great the gifts were. Game systems, laptops, ipads, bikes, books, lots of designer clothes and brand name shoes.

“We are able to get this stuff because of super generous people who go out and buy to support our cause. Or they donate money and we can go buy things we think people will like.” Jack said.

He continued, “would you like to stay in here and help wrap things or did you want to go door to door to try and get more donations?”

“I think i’ll stay here and help wrap” Marvin said, he wasn’t a big people person.

“Great! No problem! I’ll leave you to it. Aj and Dj are already over there getting started. They are also here from judge Penny”

Jack left the room with the rest of the group and Marvin approached Aj and Dj at the table. They were both around his age. Both twins. Pretty hardcore looking guys. Skinheads, muscular and tattooed.

“You see this shit man?” Aj asked, “Do you think they would notice if we snuck our addresses on a handful of the packages?”

“Lets not get any stupid ideas” Dj replied.

Marvin was in no hurry to get in more trouble but he couldn’t help but think it was pretty tempting. He could use a new laptop and being a big gamer a free ps5 system would be pretty sweet. He would just have to try to ignore that he is basically taking it from some poor kid.

“No seriously, we can keep the names and addresses to match the families on the list, the other half we can keep the names but just change the addresses to our houses or friends/families houses…I’m sure they will not even notice.” Aj said.

“Hmmm it is true, the people working here are pretty aloof. Plus even the stuff I don’t want could probably be resold at a decent price. What do you think?” Dj said as both of the twins looked up at Marvin.

Marvin tried thinking quickly. This was a chance for him to avoid bigger trouble and he ought to just do what he was brought on to do. He couldn’t help thinking that their was something pretty thrilling about this kinda stuff. Marvin wasn’t really someone that cared about Christmas anyways.

“Fuck it. I’m in” Marvin said.

“Yeahhhhh buddy!” Aj said reaching over to fist bump Marvin.

Marvin really hoped he didn’t end up regretting his choice. He shared his address with the guys for where he wanted his gifts.

“You be the lookout and tell us when they’re arriving back” Dj said to Marvin.

Marvin stood by the door poking his head out of the entrance while Aj and Dj packaged the gifts and switched the addresses on the shipping labels.

After some time had passed Marvin notices several cars pulling in.

“They’re back guys!” he said running back to the group.

The trio played it off nonchalantly while the others came back in.

“Wow great job men!” Jack said, looking at all of the ‘work’ they had finished.

“What a great day. Everyone of you did a great job and because of you, many families are going to have a wonderful Christmas. You guys are all excused for the night”

Marvin was dropped off at his place by Jack. The whole side he was chewing his nails and his leg shook. He felt guilty and was now becoming paranoid they would be busted.

Before he got out of the car Jack reached over and placed his hand on Marvins upper thigh and looked right in his eyes. It was strange. Marvin felt paralyzed but at the same time very relaxed.

“You have seemed very nervous this whole car ride Marvin, is their anything you would like to tell me? I promise I can work with you and be pretty merciful if you’re honest with me” he said with a gentle smile.

Marvin just gazed at him. It was like for a moment he had forgotten how to speak. He finally answered.

“N…no. No, I’m fine. Just nerves I guess haha.”

“You sure? If you wanna come clean now is the time to do so. You don’t wanna end up on the naughty list after all” he said with a cheeky smile and wink.

Marvin was still lost in Jack’s gaze so he was slow to respond. He considered for a moment coming clean but ultimately kept his secret to himself.

“I promise…I’m all good,” Marvin said with a nervous smile.

Jack took his hand off Marvins leg.

"Great! Well you have a good night. Here is my number in case you change your mind or ever wanna chat ``Jack said handing Marvin a piece of paper.

Marvin got out of the car and walked inside. That was so strange, he thought to himself. It was like Jack had him paralyzed and all he could focus on was Jack himself.

On the other end of town Aj and Dj lounged in their living room.

“We got some good shit coming our way. Newest phones and laptops. Free clothing. Good food and treats so we won’t have to grocery shop for a while hahaha” Aj said.

“Yeah yeah, lets just hope we don’t get busted. Ill it takes is some sad sack charity case family to raise hell over this and it traces back to us.” Dj said.

Dj snapped at Aj to get his dirty feet and socks off the couch.

“Their is nothing I hate more than fucking feet bro, get them off my couch”

“You mean OUR couch?” Aj replied, getting up to leave the room.

Suddenly both jumped at the sudden loud pounding at their door.

Aj walked over to the door to answer. He opened the door and two large built men were at the door. They were dressed slightly similar to a police officer except their badges said North Pole…. Aj looked up at them confused. They were pretty handsome guys and very friendly looking.

“Sorry to disturb you” one of the men said with a smile. “We were looking for Aj and Dj Peterson.”

“I am Aj….what can I do for you?”

“We’re going to need you guys to come with us” The man said, maintaining his friendly smile.

“For what?”

“We will explain in time. If you would please follow me back to my car”

“Yeah…not happening”

Aj went to shut the door but one of the men stopped it with his foot. The man snapped his fingers and suddenly found his hands cuffed together in the front.

“Hey what the fuck! Someone help!!”

“Hey now.. Quiet…” The man said snapping his fingers again. Now Aj’s mouth was literally gone. He only had eyes and a nose on his face. The one man dragged a resistant Aj back to the car while the other stepped in to approach Dj.

Dj went to run out of the room but the man snapped his fingers and suddenly Dj’s legs joined together. He tumbled to the floor and when the man snapped again he found his arms joined to his sides. This man snapped one final time making a yelling Dj’s mouth disappear just like Aj’s. The man who took away Aj returned and they both picked up Dj like he was a heavy wooden board. One holding the legs the other carrying at the shoulders.

The men talked as they walked Dj back to the car.

“Always fun when they try to resist,” One joked.

“How many more are on the list for tonight?” The other asked.

“Not sure. I’ll have to check. I think only one more in this town but Jack is getting him tomorrow”

Marvin woke up in the morning to help another day at the Christmas Charity Drive. He was picked up by Jack and the two arrived at the warehouse to help pack more gifts.

Marvin immediately was confused by the lack of Aj and Dj.

“I wonder if they are just running late…?” Marvin asked.

“I hope so. Would hate to see him get in more legal trouble for skipping out…” Jack replied.

The workday ended and the two never showed up. Marvin was very on edge about this. Did they get busted and arrested already? Was he next?

He got in the car with Jack to go home.

Jack reached over and touched Marvins leg. Once again Marvin felt super comfortable and entranced by him. He looked into Jack’s eyes as he spoke.

“I wanted to reward you for all of our hard work helping us out here. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come back to my place for a bite to eat?”

“…uhh…yeah. Yeah that would be great sir.” Marvin replied. Why did I just call him sir he thought.

Marin looked down and smiled with raised eyebrows.

“And maybe we can have some other fun too considering you look pretty excited…”

Marvin broke his gaze and looked down and saw he was pitching a tent in his pants.

“Oh my god. Dude I’m sorry I am so embarrassed.”

“Haha no worries my friend. We can take care of that tonight” he said with a smile and wink.

Marvin sat at the dining room table and looked at all of Jack’s extremely Christmas decorated house. Pictures of him smiling with small men that looked like elves. Group photos of him with reindeer. A picture of him and a man dressed as Santa. He thought it was a little odd for a grown man.

Marvin was so distracted he didn’t notice Jack mixing a secret liquid into his eggnog….

After they ate and drank Jack invited Marvin to sleep over. Marvin felt conflicted but found himself saying yes anyways almost immediately. It was so strange. Like he felt he could not decline any offer or request that Jack Ada even if he wanted to. He just found himself listening.

Marvin later naked on his back while Jack layed down on his side next to him.

“Keep your hands down by your sides and warn me if get close okay?”

“Yes sir” Marvin replied.

Jack pulled out a vibrating butt plug and slid it into Marvins ass. Marvin was not expecting that and buckled a bit.

“Relax my friend…” Jack said, resting his hand on Marvins stomach.

He turned the vibrator on a light setting and tweaked Marvins nipples with one hand and did slow strokes on his cock with the other.

Marvins moans got slightly louder as Jack increased the vibration and his stroking.

“Close!”

“Nope. Hold it.” Jack said with a cheeky smile, removing his hand.

He applied more lube and then began to slowly polish the cockhead. Marvin began to wince squirm but Jack did not let off.

“I’m going to snap my finger when I do you will still feel the sensations of the polishing even after I remove my hand. And anytime I snap my fingers ever you will feel that sensation even if nobody is actually touching you” Jack commanded.

He removed his hand and snapped. What he said is exactly what happened. Marvin felt an intense feeling of knob polishing that was unbearable. He felt a hand rubbing the tip of his cockhead even though their was nothing actually there. He was having a hard time keeping his arms down. At one point Jack had to intercept one arm that went to rescue his cock and pin it back down to his side. The sensation was becoming so unbearable he felt like he may actually piss.

“Please stop…Please please please Sir!”

Jack snapped his fingers again and the sensation stopped.

“Can I please cum?”

“No boy, Sorry but I can’t let you do that. I do have an idea though…”

He reached into a drawer and pulled out a chastity device.

“You won’t be needing this anymore” Jack said, giving Marvins dick a little shake.

Marvin groaned. He wanted to come so bad. He felt right on the brink.

Jack hooked up the chastity. Marvin felt his stomach drop at one detail. He didn’t see a keyhole anywhere on the device….How was it supposed to come off?

“Lets go to bed…Big surprise for you tomorrow”

Marvin did not like the devious triumphant smile Jack had on his face after he had said this. He didn’t like surprises and felt anxious over what Jack was waiting to show him.

Throughout the nite Jack did not make it any easier for Marvin to sleep. He groped Marvins chastity bulge on and off. He twisted and licked Marvins nipples.

Finally Marvin could not fight keeping his eyes open and dozed off….

Marvin awoke early. It was still dark. Like maybe 5 or 6 am. He looked over and Jack was nowhere to be seen.

It was not just that, that freaked Marvin out. Marvin felt a sense of dread when he looked down at the lower half of his body. His legs did not even reach half way across the leg. His arms were also much much shorter. His whole body had shrunken down to the size of a midget.

Marvin went to let out a scream but his face didn’t really move. He put his shrunken hand over where his mouth should have been….His mouth was missing.

A shrunken Marvin hopped off of the bed and ran out of the room. He ran right into someone’s legs and was knocked down on the ground.

The muscular man looked down at Marvin with glee.

“Hey Jack! Your guy is awake! Just thought you might want to know” He laughed.

Jack and a few other men ran over and Marvin layed on the ground surrounded.

“Sorry guys, I wasn’t expecting him to be awake so soon. I thought we would have more time to eat breakfast and chat before we had to take off with him” Jack said. “Typically the shrinking powder also has guys knocked out for quite a while”.

“It’s no issue. We can still eat” one of the guys said, “It is not like it is a huge hurry. Here help me grab him. We can lay him under the table until we are ready to go, so he doesn’t take off.”

Two of the men each grabbed and lifted Marvin by an arm and carried him over to the dining area like he weighed 5 pounds. They laid Marvin underneath the table. One man placed his bare foot on his right arm, Pinning it down. Another man did the same to his left arm. 2 men sitting on opposite ends of the middle of the table rested their foot over each of his legs.

The men were barely even applying pressure yet Marvin could hardly even struggle to get his arms or legs free from under them. The men just ignored Marvin like he was not there while they laughed and chatted casually, Also enjoying their breakfast and coffee. What really got under Marvins skin was that the two men who were holding his arms down couldn’t seem to keep their other feet still. They flexed and curled until one of their feet found itself reseted on Marvins face. Marvin went to turn his head but his face was greeted by the other man’s foot. Marvins blood was boiling on top of being scared and confused.

“This was great Jack, Thanks for the meal. I think it’s time we all take off now”

"Of course, I’ll hold onto Marvin now so you guys can get your shoes and socks on and get ready.

Jack slid Marvin out from under the table and held him in his lap as if he were some kid. It was quite embarrassing. Marvin just noticed that Jack, as well as all of the other men looked like they were wearing police like uniforms.

“Alright lets go!” One of the men said, And they all exited the house.

A bag was placed over Marvins head while he was placed in the backseat. When they took off Marvin felt a strange sensation. It didn;t feel like they were driving. It felt like they were flying!

After what felt like hours they seemed to have landed. They pulled Marvin out of the car. It was very chilly and it was obviously snowing. Marvin could feel it on his skin.

He was walked into what sounded like some sort of factory. He heard what sounded like almost a hundred footsteps rushing around and loud machines in the background. It sounded like lots of men were humming and singing christmas toons. He now felt very warm and cozy, despite still being scared. He felt the men unclothing him and sitting him on some table against a wall.

His hood was removed and he looked around in awe and horror. About a hundred short men in skin tight green outfits, running around a big factory. They were building and wrapping presents. This could not be real Marvin thought. He seemed to be looking at real elfs. Alongside him were a dozen other men, naked and shrunken just like himself. They all were just staring forward in a trance.

Jack looked right into Marvins eyes and instructed him not to move, to be a complete statue and just listen. Marvin found himself obeying naturally. He was completely stiff.

“Ho ho ho. Happy to have a new crew on deck! Welcome!”

Marvin was looking at a large bear-like man. White beard, red comfy suit. Santa. Marvin felt like he was in a nightmare.

“So here is the deal Marvin. You were on the naughty list…Tisk tisk! I had to have our special Officers of the North Pole round you and several others up. It’s their duty every year to go out and retrieve several naughty trouble makers who make the list and bring them back here. Seems you can’t learn your lesson in the real world, we feel this would be a good place for you and many others to get a fresh start.” He said with a jolly smile.

He continued,

“You will work here in my factory. Everyday you will wake up, eat, make toys, sing carrols, and package the toys. You will have routine and the beneficial part is you will not need to be in control of your body anymore. You will be more like a passenger in your body. You will still be able to think, but your autonomy will be controlled by myself and our wonderful Officers here. Now…As good and fun as that all sounds, we can’t forget their still needs to be consequences for your actions…Lets start with your friends here who will not be as lucky as you are”.

Marvin side eyed the Officers grabbing two men from the line up. It was Aj and Dj!

“These two men are beyond help and we only have so many elf positions available, so we typically try to get creative to help find a way for them to be useful in their new life role as well.” Mr.Claus said.

The Officers set Aj and Dj on a huge conveyor belt that seemed to lead into a big machine. The frozen men went down the belt and into the inside of said machine. What came out of the other end was…..a pair of tube socks.

Jack picked up the socks and handed them over to Santa.

“See here, part of the christmas magic is being able to do amazing things like this. These men are still conscious and alive, just in a non-human form. They can still think, breathe, smell, and taste. They will now live life helping keep a lucky thankful guys soles warm and protected. I really hope they can appreciate this and don’t dislike soles.” Santa said.

Marvin could not believe it. They turned Aj and Dj into conscious inanimate objects to be gifted to some random man for christmas.

A couple more guys were sent down the conveyor belt. One man came out as a pair of mens boxer briefs. Others came out as pillows, footrests, blankets, ect.

Santa turned his attention back to Marvin.

“Now even though you’re getting the privilege of working in my factory, you can’t forget their needs to be consequences for your recent actions as well…” He said with a smile.

Some Officers arrived with a similar skin tight green suit and some brown tiny elf boots. Jack pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to Santa.

“Tickling powder” He said with a chuckle. He sprinkled the powder all over the inside of the suit and some in each boot as well.

A few of the Officers then helped get the outfit applied to Marvin.

“Whenever your body moves it all, it will activate the powder which will cause the sensations of tickling. You would have to be completely still for it to settle” Santa explained.

A handful of other suits were brought over. One man had itching powder placed inside of his.One had a powder that made a man feel like ants were crawling all over him. Another had one that was just placed in the private area that would make him need to pee very badly.

“Alright Marvin, We are happy to have you on board. Welcome to your new reformed life.” Santa said as he gave the tiny elf Marvin a pat on the head.

Marvin shifted his eyes over at Jack and gave a death glare. He wanted to kill him. Jack just smiled back at him as he walked over. "

I’ll be seeing you around Marvin, It was nice to meet you. Oh… and one more thing…"

He raised his hand right near Marvins ear and snapped his fingers in Marvins ear. If Marvin could move or had a mouth he would scream and fly off the table. Jack walked away with a proud confident smirk as the sensation of polishing that Marvin hated came back.

“Ok Marvin, You’re free to start working! Go get to work!” Santa said with a smile.

Marvin felt himself leap off the table, His mouth had returned and he skipped towards the other elfs to help start working on toys. His body was moving on its own. He had no control. His facial expression was a forced wide smile and he could hear himself humming some cheery tunes. Internally though all he felt was the irritable tickling that was getting worse and worse as well as the polishing trigger Jack had cursed him with. And he could not react at all to any of this. He was screaming with rage inside while he outwardly joined the signing choir of seemingly happy elfs that were all feeling just as trapped and angry as he was.

I have no mouth but I must scream was all he kept thinking…

Jack gave some fist bumps and high fives to the other Officers as they gave each other props for another successful year.

It’s a shame Marvin ultimately couldn’t come clean Jack thought. Part of me really liked him and wanted to give him a chance but he dropped the ball. He came to the conclusion he was satisfied with himself and his work here. Some might view it differently but their are only so many chances you can give someone before they just have to face the consequences of landing on…. . . . . The naughty list.

Did these men get what they deserved?

Author note: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I wanted to do a Chrstmas themed story because I am corny like that haha. Happy Holidays readers and I hope to have even more fun/weird stories down the line, Cheers!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back