• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The neighbour trap (m/f, fm/m, nylons, sexually explicit)

superchat

Until I'm able to find an idea to pursue my dentist story, here's another story/fantasy of mine. Hope you will like it. Once again, sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue.

I've been living in my neighbourhood since nearly 13 years without ever really knowing my neighbours. One summer, I got the chance to meet our new neighbours, a young couple, and after a few encounters, we rapidly became some sort of good friends. My neighbour's wife was really hot, kind of small (maybe around 5') and had some amazing little feet. Since it was summer, I had the chance to see her a lot in skirts, shorts and summer dresses, but never yet in nylons. Than came winter, and I crossed my finger every day that I would finally see her in tights. One day that we were both working from home, I accidentally saw her outside, coming from some errands, getting out a lot of bags from her car. But that wasn't what got my attention. What got me outside faster than a cartoon was that she was finally wearing some amazing navy blue tights. The only thing I could see was the top of her legs, since she was wearing snow boots. I came outside, saluted her and asked her if she needed help with her grocery. She kindly accepted, with one of the most beautiful smile she could send me back. I must confess, I was secretly in love with her since the first time I saw her, and I would have done anything to be with her every day.

Once inside, I helped her with her bags and asked her if she wanted me to help sort her stuff, as I was not busy (I was, but right now, only one thing was going on in my mind.... I wanted to see her remove her boots). My heart started to race as she answered : ''Yes, that would be really helpful of yours". She then proceeded to remove her boots, which had some zippers on the side. I told myself : "even in my wildest fantasy, I would have dreamt of that".... if I only knew...). I tried my best not to stare too much at her feet, while she was zipping down the boots. I guess I wasn't really a good spy as she soon noticed what I was doing. "Well, I think someone likes feet, am I wrong?" she asked. I felt my face becoming red hot and mumbled "so sorry about that, yes, I kind of like women in tights, and you have wonderful feet". I couldn't believe that I had just said that. She once again returned me that smile I was so in love with. "I guess you would like to tickle them too?" she asked. I thought to myself "Did she really asked me that, or am I fantasizing?". I mumbled, now really shy " I don't know how you guessed that, but yes, I'm kind of into tickling". She said that in all honestly, she wished that I would answer yes, as she was into tickling since a long time, and not her husband, and thought that they were quite alone into that kind of fantasy in the region.

Long story short, she asked me if I would like to do a small tickling session, nothing fancy, to see if we could have some little fun. I said yes immediately and we then proceeded to her room. She had some ropes in her drawer (I found that strange since she told me her husband wasn't into tickling, but didn't think too much as I was already really exited and aroused). I tried my best to tie her on the bed, legs and harms spread out, and than, with a lot of hesitation, started to tickle her feet, in a really clumsy way. Her reaction was beyond my wildest dream. She tried to escape my finger the best she could, moving in all direction, as much as the restrains could let her move. But the most amazing thing was her laugh. It was loud, frantic and uncontrollable. I guess it encourages me as I thought I was getting more and more better at this. I tortured her for maybe 20 minutes until she asked, half scared, if I could stop. I couldn't, as I was too aroused, my dick hard in my pants. She started to panic has my fingers were gliding on her amazing tights, and I guess her screams were too loud for me to hear that her husband was back too.

I understood quite fast that I was into big trouble when I saw some kind of relief in her eyes while she was staring at my back. I wasn't even finished with her feet that I felt something hitting my head. I felt down unconscious right away. When I woke up, while wondering where I was and what has happened, I rapidly noticed that it was me now tied down on the bed, without my clothes, except for my legs that were in navy blue nylons, which I understood were my neighbour's.

"Well well, seems like we have something to talk about" her husband asked. "You thought you could tickled my wife like this without getting caught?". I tried to tell him that I was sorry, that she had ask me to do it, that it was a consensual decision. She than went on the side of the bed, with a grin in her face. "I lied a little be my dear" she said. "Yes I'm into tickling, but my husband is too, and while we were preparing for our little tickling fun, I texted him to let him know that I had finally found someone to go on with our fantasy: to tickle torture a guy for as long as we wanted". At that point, I was scared like hell, even though my dick was saying otherwise. She noticed it immediately. "Someone is saying yes to my proposition already I think". I had never wore nylons in my life, never thought a men could wear that. So when her husband attacked my feet, I didn't expect the terrible sensation I was experimenting. It was tickling like hell, like if the fabric was increasing the tickling sensation, while helping his finger gliding on my feet. I lost the track of time and also my breath as he was quite experimented and knew exactly how to tickle every inches of my feet, on the side, on the top, between the toes. Than it finally stoped, as I thought I was about to faint again. "I wouldn't want your feet to become insensitive too fast" she said with this smile of her. She than went right away to my armpits and started tickling them, as her husband attacked my sides. I knew I was ticklish on my feet, but never thought I would be elsewhere. It was pure torture. I couldn't espace their attack and I rapidly understood that they were quite good in that. They gave me some time to breath, but it wasn't very long until they came back to the tickling. "I guess his feet are lonely" she told her husband. "Yes my dear, you are right, I'll go back to them". He went to his drawer, took a hairbrush and while I was begging for mercy, proceeded to tickle my feet again with the tool. It was horrible. It tickled so much that I was kinda of crying at this point, begging for mercy, still my dick hard and pounding through the nylon fabric. She noticed it again and stoped tickling my armpits. "Would you liked it if I tickled your poor little exited dick ?" I managed to shout a loud no between my laughing and crying. "I think this is a yes". She than took a feather in one of her drawers and started sticking my dick with it. It was one of the most strange yet pleasurable feeling since I was so tired by the tickling torture, yet aroused by the feather. "I don't know if you are aware of this fact, but men are way more ticklish once they came". She than started to give me a hand job but I tried my best no to came. I guess I was doing good since even her husband was still tickling my feet (at this point I think he was using an electric toothbrush, I haven't even noticed), I wasn't coming at all. She started to became angry. "I'll make you come my little slave, than you will suffer". She stopped the hand job and went behind me so I couldn't see what she was doing. Only a sound that came to my ears made me understand what she was doing. She was putting on new tights. When she came back in front of me, she had green tights, and I managed to noticed how beautiful her legs and feet were in those. "Even in a complete slave position, without a way to espace, he still watch my feet" "Let's punish him my dear". Her husband looked at her with a smile and continued to tickle my feet. At this point, as was a complete wreck, fearing of loosing my mind. She than sat on the bed, and proceeded to give me one of the most exquisite foot job. The fabric on my dick was too much to bare and I came in one the most incredible orgasm I ever had.

While she was doing her job, her husband had stopped tickling me. She gave me a few minute to come back to my senses. "Well, now that you had your little fun, let's see if the stories are true about post orgasm tickling". As i was returning her a frightened look, she stared at her husband and said "Punish him like you never did before..."

.... to be continued

I absolutely love this! Getting caught and “punished” by a husband for doing naughty things with his wife is one of the hottest tickle torture scenarios. And that last sentence of hers encouraging her husband really did something for me. I truly cannot wait for the next part!

Wow very hot, I would also love to hear the revenge what do you get a husband and wife tied up and tickle both of them to sexual submission

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back