• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Next UK Tickling Open Session - 6th March!!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
The next UK Tickling open session will be Sunday 6th March and will feature the lovely and very ticklish Keira Jones and Elle Pharrell. As before, the session will take place at my place here in Leicester - I am looking for approx 6-8 guests to come and join the fun.

My plan for this session is to have pairs of ticklers spending an hour with both of the ladies together. The difference this time around is that I will give people a chance to hang around, chat (and sometimes spectate of course!) while other people are having their go. This way, it will be more of a tickle party and a chance for some folks to meet and chat - as well as tickle some beautiful ladies!

I had so many pms and emails requesting sessions recently, so at this stage I am just wanting a show of hands to know how many people are seriously interested in taking part. I don't know when the next session will be after this one, so if you are interested this time around please let me know with a pm or by emailing [email protected]

image61j.jpg

image2oj.jpg

image144x.jpg

Iv never done anything like this before but I want to. Im intrested :)

Im interested. How much would it cost and would it be discrete as wouldnt want to end up getting out lol, Im a bit of a closet tickler as it sounds somewhat weird to people who arent into it so rather keep it quiet for myself. Any video recorders?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back