• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the nite i learned i married a Ler

jan

TMF Novice
i've always been Extremely ticklish. when growing up my two brothers (one younger, one older) used to chase me, catch me, hold me down and tickle me. it was merciless tickling, pure tickle torture and i thot that was all in my past.

my brothers tickling me like the incident i am about to tell, is all true.

i knew my new hubby liked to tickle me but that was all in playfulness like tickle wrestling or massages that included some tickles. never anything intense or prolonged except once in college with another guy when they wrapped me in a sheet. when i begged for mercy he stopped. i had also noticed that he liked it when i went barefooted around r apartment. i asked him once if he liked my feet when i caught him looking at them and he said yes. so i tried to keep my feet soft and smooth and clean and pretty to look at.

after a few months of marriage we spent thanksgiving at my grandparents. we slept in an old feather down bed they had. that night we were snuggled under the covers whispering to each other the way lovers do, telling each other their secrets.

tickling came up and i told him how my brothers used to tickle torture me and that i was intensely ticklish all over. in a very soft voice i could barely hear he told me he had always had a strong desire to tickle females, especially on their bare feet.

i will always remember that moment. my pulse quickened and i felt this shiver go thru me. here i was in bed with this man i dearly loved and he had just told me his desire to tickle was overwhelming and i was so very ticklish. and he especially loved tickling bare feet and my feet were one of my most ticklish spots. i felt this mix of emotions go thru me like when u r just starting out on a roller coaster ride and u have this sudden urge to jump out, to make it stop cause u r suddenly afraid u won't be able to take it and yet u r also excited by ur fear and smile even as u r saying u don't want to experience this.

he asked if i loved him less and i felt so tender towards him. i took his face in my hands so r eyes were locked and i kissed him. then, and i couldn't believe i was saying this, i asked him if he wanted to tickle me.

he nodded yes. i whispered, "my feet?" and i saw his eyes sparkle and he nodded again. my mouth went dry and i got goosebumps. here i was asking this man to tickle my bare feet, a place where i was deathly ticklish.

i felt my cheeks get warm and i felt flustered and like a new bride, not knowing what to do. now he took over and told me not to worry (ha!) and he would take care of everything. i was trembling. he kissed me and slid under the covers until, in a position we have used so many times since, he was on top of me with his face and hands (and lips and tongue and teeth and fingers) inches from my vulnerable, bare ticklish feet, his body holding my small 5', 95 lb frame down.

he pulled the covers back and the cool nite air hit the soft skin of my feet and my bare soles tingled, feeling even more ticklish. i tried moving and found i could move a little but could not pull my feet back. i could feel his warm breath on the tops of my feet and my whole body shuddered, knowing i was helpless to keep him from tickling me.

he ran a single finger along the bare sole of each foot. i instinctively jerked beneath him and waved my feet from side to side as i stifled a giggle. i bit my lip and made fists with my hands.

now all of his finger tips cascaded up and down my arches and under my toes and the ticklish feelings ran thu me like electric shocks. i made little squeaky sounds unable to stay silent but trying to. my feet wiggled wildly. it was sooooooo ticklish!! finger tips dancing up and down my soles. i started to hyperventilate and my body did a little dance beneath my tickler.

he began to trace patterns on my insteps and heels and across the tops of my feet with just the nails of his fingers. i stuffed the sheet into my mouth to stifle my laughter and giggling. my body writhed and squirmed beneath him and i did the time honored tactic of trying to place one foot on top of the other to escape the tickling. i was dimly aware from the hardness pressing down on me that he was very aroused, but my main focus was on the ticklish sensations on the soles of my bare feet.

then he began to suck on my toes as he simultaneously tickled the sensitive spot where my toes joined my foot. this hit one of my most ticklish and erotic spots and i violently thrashed beneath him, reflexively trying to curl my toes and wrinkle my soles. i stuffed more sheet in my mouth, broke out in a tickle sweat and lost all sense of time and place. just the tickling sensations on my bare feet, making my whole body respond.

suddenly the tickling stopped though my feet continued to wiggle and my body tremble. i felt the weight of his body lift from me as he moved up to hold me in his arms and give me light soft kisses all over my face. he had stopped because he was afraid my squeaks and squeals and laughs, even muffled would wake the house. my parents were overhead and my grandparents next door. he didn't want someone bursting in to find my bare feet and his head and hands stickling out from beneath the covers as he sucked my toes and tickled my feet.

we made soft, loving, but very intense love ( and even that intensity was constrained cause the bed squeaked) and it was the start of my life as a lee wife.

Last edited:
SWEET!

Cool story Jan! ;) Look forward to chatting again! :D

Everyone deserves someone to share this with...

Thanks for sharing your story! I shudder to think how many people I'd have missed the joy of knowing in my life if I'd stayed with my ex, who HATES tickling with a passion and did an excellent job of making me feel bad about myself for this, instead of supporting her man like you did. Bless you!

Im happy for you, you're a little frightened, but you still allow it, and that's great. Most people with a foot/tickle fetish don't ask for it, it's just there. You're willing to embrace it, that's great. You seem like a great person, and so does he. Best of luck.

Honesty, it's hardly ever heard . . .

Jan, you are what every male tickler hopes to find. How fortunate for your husband that you met. What a great reward for risking honesty.

I hope your husband Jack never takes your loving submissiveness and wonderfully ticklish flesh for granted. I am happy for both of you, as I can't imagine a better match.

As I read your words, Jan, I thought, "This prose reminds me of Ayla Ny's most :redheart: :redheart: heartfelt words." Then I scrolled down to see her praise of you!

Then there was Affectionate Dan's remark. As a man married to a ticklish girl who doesn't get it - and has made me feel weird for being a tickler - I know how Dan felt with his ex.

Jan, where were the girls like you when I was single?

honesty, it's such a lonely word...

thank you so much for the kind words, Em Es. I used to wish that my honesty had been received as sweetly as Jan’s husband’s was… but, unfortunately/fortunately it did not go as well for me and my hubby. now I have no doubt that that was for the best… but at the time… uck! it was so nice to read that it does work out sometimes tho.

thanks again for sharing that, Jan.

Good share Jan...

You are an absolute treasure!!!! May you and your husband continue to have such ticklish fun for many years ahead. I echo the earlier statement, where were all these types of girls when I was single...It is nice to see tickling paradise on Earth. That was a very good story, thank you for sharing, it makes us 'ler men seem alomost mainstream.

Paul

things work cause of an understanding Ler

i am glad so many seemed to relate to my experience. i should say that most of the credit for my happy tickling relationship goes to my Ler hubby who was patient and understanding as i tiptoed into this world of tickling.

i applaud all of u who r so open about tickling on this chat. i read ayla's stories and i think u r just wonderful ayla...u sooo capture the essence of tickling :)

a good relationship is for many other things like trust and good communication and understanding and openness and patience...and then tickling is icing on the cake :)

smile

i just found this true experience of tickling and it made me smile and wipe away a tear cause my grandma and mom are no longer with us and i always think of them this time of year. i wonder if they heard my giggles that nite long ago :idunno:
jan

Once again Jan, thank you for telling us about your tickling experience. I'm sorry you miss your grandma and mom. :( I hope you're feeling better today. Take care. :)

amazing! i love the rollercoaster comparison, omg! perfect!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back