• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Of All Flags Part 5. Argentinian Sticky Notes. M/F Nylons

SilkStone18

Phew, I'm sorry for the late delivery, but here's the chapter that I promised at the end of the day! Now, I know what you're all thinking, and don't worry, I've hinted enough that Matilda is gonna get her time to shine, and I will do my best to not disappoint. I've come to the realization that there isn't a lot of resistance tickling fics, and I aim to fill that gap as much as I can. Though of course there are going to be some stories of just fun clean nylon tickling. So, if you guys have anymore suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them as I literally came up with this lengthy bit of text just this evening! So please leave a review if you'd be se kind!

===========================

"Good morning, Mike, would you like some coffee to start the day?" Harshita asked from the breakroom. A steaming kettle in front of her, Harshita turned to her approaching friend in the doorway but felt her smile falter at the sight of his disheveled state.

Eyes weighed by heavy bags, Mike's kind demeanor had been pushed aside for fatigue and a small hint of self-loathing. He managed to reply to his Indian friend, but Mike was far too tired to do anything else and sat at the table with his head hitting the wooden surface with a dull thud.

"Is everything alright? Did Evelyn and the others give you a hard time?" Harshita asked as she set down a hot mug in front of Mike.

"No, all I had to do was threaten her and the others with a tickling joke," Mike replied and got a laugh from his friend. "But Matilda decided to drop by after you guys left... and I don't really want to talk about what happened to be quite frank."

Harshita could only imagine what had transpired in Mike's apartment. The man had already been weary since she and the initial company arrived, but Matilda's appearance was not counted on and must have added a great burden on Mike's shoulders. The man was too nice for his own good, the Indian woman surmised and must've allowed Matilda to talk his ear off for the entire night.

"Well, if it's any constellation," Harshita smiled and took a seat at the table. "It's that there's a new employee joining the ranks today and I hear she's a draft from another highly regarded company in Argentina."

"Oh... That's great..." Mike said weakly.

Harshita pat her companion's back for support. "Yes, it's another lady, but I've been told that she has a tomboyish personality. So she's kind of like that sister you described to me."

"Oh, that's right, Rebecca..." Mike continued to grovel on the table. "I need to message Rebecca at the end of today. Won't that be a nice surprise for me after all is said and done?"

Another grunt from the disgruntled man, Mike sucked in a deep breath and sighed out his nostrils. He didn't want to be rude or offputting in the presence of one of his closest friends in the company, but Mike just wasn't in the mood for any crazy antics today. Especially after he tickled the sheer scratchy pantyhose of his coworkers.

Mike blinked and lifted his head off the table. Since when did that last sentence apply to his circumstances? Well, it was probably because Matilda decided to let him massage her nylon-clad soles to your heart's content. Mike furiously shook his head at the idea of running his fingers across the glossy nylons of his friends, bar Chloé, as he shouldn't be thinking of them this way... Especially the way how their toes curled and spread while being tickled...

"Harshita..." Mike chuckled in a mix of defeat and confusion. "I think my mind is starting to swim because my brain is starting to play tricks on me."

"How so?" Harshita tilted her head and took small sips from her teacup.

Before the man could finish his thought, Fiona popped into the breakroom with a smile that slightly faltered at the sign of a downtrodden Mike. Sure, the Irish woman was still a tad peeved that she'd been embarrassingly tickled last night, but now was a new morning, and Fiona didn't want to sour her relationship with Mike over such a petty thing.

"What's got you so down?" Fiona scooted over to the table and gave Mike a hard slap on the back which made him wince. Okay, so maybe Fiona was a little more upset than she initially thought.

"Nothing..." Mike didn't want to poke the hornet's nest and tell the Irish woman that another beautiful lady in stockings had decided to visit his humble abode.

"Hm... Even though I'd love to interrogate you, there's a big meeting about to happen outside of Evelyn's office with the new project we've contracted with Argentina." Fiona tapped Mike's head and ordered him to stand despite his tired look.

Harshita was quick to oblige, however, and sipped the last of her tea and put her empty cup in the sink before briskly walking out of the breakroom. Fiona followed suit with a sighing Mike, and the two trailed Harshita's steps where the rest of the employees were stationed.

"Ah, finally, we're all here!" Evelyn smiled from ear to ear. The boss had swapped out of her usual white jeans and wore a brown, ankle-length skirt that demonstrated her curves wonderfully. She'd kept her original nude pantyhose, but had decided on a pair of black cone heels to cover her size ten tootsies.

Mike felt his head dip downward and his gaze veering into dangerous territory.

"Do not look at her legs." He hummed to himself repeatedly. His inner musings were not as quiet as he'd hoped, however, as a soft elbow to the rib broke him from his silent mantra. His tired brown eyes widened as an energetic pair of dark blue was staring straight back up at him.

"You're awfully quiet today, Mike, is everything alright?" Matilda teased with a pretty flutter of her long eyelashes.

"Please don't." Mike groaned as his words got a hearty laugh from his colleague. He didn't want to recount the 'keep the socks on' game he played with the lovely german woman last night, but he didn't really want to forget it either.

"Aw, after all that we did last night you're just going to brush me off? That's pretty rude you know." Matilda huffed playfully and gave her cohort another jab to the ribcage.

"Mike, Matilda," Evelyn piped up with a grin. She noticed from the beginning that her two employees had lost track of her speech, but given recent events, she decided to let it slide. Though she would make a mental note to tease Mike later on about it for sure.

"Seeing that you were both initially given the duty of overseeing the general programming for this project, I would like for you two to also join me, Chloé, our new addition Sabrina, and the rest of the visitors who'll be interested in investing in our new software." She said.

"O-Okay..." Mike visibly deflated as the smirk on Matilda's fair visage stretched.

"Make sure to keep your composure, Mike, as you never really know what can happen at any given time." Matilda giggled and left to gather her documents in her cubicle with a cute twirl and playful wave.

"Why are you still standing zhere?" Chloé hummed in dissatisfaction and approached Mike. She crossed her arms in front of him, and gave his form a quick glance. Least to say, the man was far from being company material and the weak smile he offered the vice-president was proof.

"Sorry about that," Mike mumbled, "I'll just grab my documents before the meeting starts and settle in Evelyn's office."

"Zat won't be necessary," Chloé butted in, "Evelyn has already loaded the work you've done onto a USB that she's going to project during the presentation. So go make yourself a coffee or something."

"Haha," Mike jabbed a thumb at his face, "a coffee isn't going to fix this wreck."

Chloé rolled her eyes. "Of course, it isn't, but it might bring back a little of that pep you're so proud of. Now hurry up, the meeting is due in ten minutes."

Chloé waved her hand in a shooing manner and sent Mike to the breakroom.

"You're surprisingly nice when you weave up a fib." Evelyn joked as she strutted over to the vice president's side. "I don't have a USB of Mike's progress, but I suppose I do have some leeway in the presentation. By the way, I noticed that you, Fiona, and Harshita were all staring at Mike when Matilda was teasing him. Would you happen to know what happened between those two? They were always friendly with each other, but I've never seen Matilda act so boldly."

The french woman raised her nose and huffed. "How am I zupposed to know? Those two share zee same immature traits despite their decent work ethic, so it's up to us to keep zhem in line."

"Hm... you do have a point." Evelyn shrugged. "But I don't think Matilda meant anything by it. Don't you remember the company Christmas party when she decided to trick Mike into thinking that the toilets were closed after he drank a whole pitcher of punch?"

Chloé smirked at the memory. "It was a well-deserved consequence since zat idiot decided to put so much effort on a silly gift to the company on top of his secret Santa gift."

"Oh come on," Evelyn laughed, "you have to admit that nobody expected Mike to change all the finicky lightbulbs in the office in one night. And I have to admit, I do like being able to flip the switches and have a clear view of the place."

The ding from the elevator doors signaled the arrival of the keen investors from Argentina, Mexico, and Switzerland, Evelyn, and Chloé put their conversation on hold and quickly shifted their efforts to greeting their guests.

==============================================================================

"...And by the end of next month, we hope to be finished with the majority of the paperwork in regards to contracts and legal agreements. Are there any questions?" Evelyn spoke from the front where the whiteboard on wheels was and scribbled down a few extra details in regards to the manufacturing costs of the new product.

Chloé and Matilda sat close by with a stack of labeled dividers beside her, and explained the smaller matters to those with questions that were related, but not directly for, Evelyn's demonstration.

While seated around a wide rectangular table of black glass, Mike found himself in unfamiliar territory as he'd never been around such a populated area of important people. Sure, his coworkers and friends were important to him, but they never exerted such a formal aura bar Chloé and Evelyn on occasion. Thank god he was seated at the very far back with at least six feet between him and the next man.

Mike adjusted his tie for what felt like the hundredth time. He wanted to feel as if he belonged with the other thirty people who were dressed for the occasion, but no matter how hard he tried to ease his hammering heart, the sweat that was building on his forehead threatened to drench his collar and tie.

Then it happened. Midway through the second phase of the presentation, a soft silky something brushed against his shin. Mike dared not assume what the mysterious object was and stiffly craned his neck back to Evelyn in hopes that her assertiveness would boost his dwindling confidence. No such luck, as the mysterious silk had returned in no less than a few seconds and was suddenly on the attack.

A soft scratchy sound, one that Mike had regrettably become familiar with in the past month, had decided to wander along the shin of his leg and push up his gray slacks. Mike shivered and hunched over slightly. He patted his cheeks briskly and wiped his forehead with a handkerchief, but nearly choked when he felt five, nylon-covered toes drift across his tanned skin. Unable to ignore this phenomenon any longer, Mike eased back into his chair and lowered his chin.

There it was... a mystery foot that moved upwards and plopped itself down on Mike's thigh. The man was beyond bewildered. Why was this gorgeous foot on his lap? And more importantly, who did it belong to?! With a heavy gulp, Mike lifted his gaze and blinked when a very attractive woman who sat directly across from him, gave him a mischievous wink coupled with a coy smile.

According to Mike's supernatural estimation skills with age, he came to the conclusion that this woman was 28 years old.

Light brown, chin-length hair draped around a diamond-shaped face with walnut-colored eyes, and the woman's skin was gently tanned. She was about 5'8" given the difference in height between her and Mike while seated, and had a slim build.

For dress, the woman sported a snug purple blouse that fit into a black, godet skirt that ended at the knees and gave Mike quite the view of her slender legs that were covered by a nude, Cuban styled pantyhose with a black seam that led into the reinforced section that overlapped the arch, heel, and toes.

Another tap on his lap, the woman stared intently at Mike as if gauging his reaction. There was a reaction to be certain, but admitting it now of all places would be a very poor decision. Instead, Mike offered a trepid expression and tried to gently remove the foot of his lap. Surprisingly, the foot complied and the woman showed no bitterness over Mike's decision. At least that's what the man first assumed.

As the pantyhosed foot retreated, its owner pulled out a small leather handbag and fetched a pen and large notepad from it. She scribbled on the note with tremendous speed, then peeled it off and... stuck it somewhere beneath the table? Mike would be lying to say that he wasn't curious, but the woman's odd mannerisms had nothing to do with him so-

Mike blinked as the sensation of sheer nylon returned to his lap. This time with a message in tow in the shape of a large yellow sticky note. Mike pulled back the note, and when his eyes registered the written message, he coughed abruptly which caused some others at the table to glance at him. The message read: Hello, my name's Julieta, a proud software designer from Argentina. Please do something! This boring meeting is driving me insane, and I've been walking in aching heels the whole damn day!

Mike raised a hand of apology to his peers and the rhythm of serious chatter resumed, but as the general attention left his person, the foot in his lap refused to be ignored and nudged him in the belly. Then another foot came with, of course, another sticky note which read: Are my size 8 and a half feet not good enough for you? I made sure to get a nice pedicure and put on a toe ring to boot! Not to mention the high-quality nylons that I invested in!

Dear god! Mike thought the slender and high arched feet of this stranger was by no means inferior to the silky clad soles of his coworkers and friends, bar Chloé of course, and the average length toes perfectly fit the reinforced sections of the Cuban pantyhose. Plus the toe ring and the chocolate-covered nail polish was the icing on the cake.

His mind racing to all sorts of places, Mike swallowed the lump in his throat and forced his trembling hands to calm down and rest on the woman's nylon-clad feet. The reaction Mike received was an appreciative smile from his acquaintance, but also the faintest sound of a... giggle?

Mike's eyes widened and his head snapped upward. The woman seemed perfectly composed as she leaned forward with her chin cupped in an open palm as she focused on Evelyn's presentation instead of where her feet lay. This meant that Mike could only see the side view of Julieta's face, but that didn't really matter given the grand scheme of things.

At first, Mike started with a firm massage. Carefully kneading his fingers and knuckles across the broad silky surface, the sound of his skin creasing against the scratchy sheer material on Julieta's feet was music to his ears. Did Evelyn mention his name? Or maybe that was Chloé? Whatever the case, Mike's focus could not be broken by mere assumptions as when his index finger reached Julieta's pinky toe, the woman let out a soft giggle and covered her mouth with a single palm.

Mike's heart pounded in his chest as he decided to focus all of his efforts on one foot at a time. He abandoned any notion of a massage, and starting with the right, Mike glided his lone index finger from the heel to the top middle toe in one slow swipe.

Julieta's breath hitched and her toes and arch curled. Eyes widened slightly, she showed no reluctance in her predicament and gave a small cough to clear her throat. Thus, Mike took the initiative and cupped Julieta's heel in his left hand, while his dominant right got busy.

Methodical to a tee, Mike could feel the bulge in his pants grow tighter while he glided his fingers across moist skin beneath the pantyhose that sent sensual bolts of heat to his groin. He drew small circles on the heel, which elicited another round of suppressed giggles from Julieta who was now biting her lower lip.

Then came the arch, oh the smooth arch where all sorts of ticklish nerves resided. Actually, now that Mike thought about it, the reinforced sections on the Cuban-styled pantyhose acted somewhat like a guide in highlighting the most ticklish spots on Julieta's quivering foot. Seeing that he always stayed inside the lines of his old coloring books, Mike took a similar approach and gently scratched the inner edges of the nylons before delving deeper into the sweaty, warm, arch.

Julieta was no longer leaning on the table as she'd retracted when Mike shifted tactics. Arms crossed and smile broad, an audible giggle escaped the Argentinian's mouth as she did her best to keep her composure from crumbling.

Mike decided he'd save the money spot that was the instep for last and dragged his nail from the side of the arch to the space beneath Julieta's toes. A slight jerk, Mike glanced up at his ticklish victim as she slowly shook her head with a smile as if to say she'd had enough. Buuuuut things weren't going to end there, oh no sir.

"Consider this as a proper payment for your teasing," Mike whispered with a smirk. Just loud enough for Julieta to hear, but quiet enough so their peers would not intrude. His fatigue from this morning vanquished by a wave of hot adrenaline, Mike teasingly scratched little ovals on the nylon-padded sole.

Julieta squirmed in her seat and her pearly whites had begun to show. Evelyn was in her element as she mixed humor with her intricate speech, so the grin on Julieta didn't seem too out of place.

The Argentinian tried to free her captured foot by pushing her left one against Mike's hold, but this only gave the man more ammunition, as he leaned down to the point where his shoulder nearly bumped the table then clamped his arm around both of Julieta's ankles. With his other hand, Mike undid his tie and used it to carefully as a bond to keep Julieta's feet attached to his thigh. This whole scenario seemed ridiculous to Mike, but when he saw the timid fear etched on Julieta's face? He was more determined than ever to abandon the nice card and go for the kill.

Using imagery to his advantage, Mike raised his hand and flexed all five of his fingers for Julieta to see while Evelyn had turned the attention of their peers to another board opposite from where he sat, so Mike was free to do as he pleased for ten minutes tops.

Julieta lunged for her notepad and scribbled for dear life. She was incredibly ticklish, to begin with, and the nylons were not helping no sire! So she jotted down a silent plea for release.

"Hehe-hmph!" Julieta's face flushed slightly as the tip of her pen betrayed her thoughts and smeared ink across the page. She'd underestimated Mike's ability with feet, and most importantly, his ability as a tickler.

Inching his fingers closer to the fidgeting toes of his captive, Mike chuckled at the way Julieta's toes curled in an attempt to protect themselves. But the tickler would not be denied such a ticklish goldmine and pushed his wiggling fingers against the sweaty nylon fabric. He managed to wedge his fingers deep enough so that when he scratched, the electrifying jolt went full force and Julieta bucked in response.

Tears had begun to form and the humble amount of eyeliner Julieta had prepared threatened to smear. Seeing this, Mike decided that he was probably in the last minute of this unexpected tickle session. Because, while this was definitely fun, Mike didn't want to embarrass Julieta in front of her peers as that would not settle with his morals of a gentleman.

Her hands clenched around her pen and now crushed notepad, Julieta's soles twitched back and forth then side to side, stretching beneath the sheer pantyhose while Mike drew all ten of his fingers across the vulnerable ticklish tootsies to his hard content.

Evelyn was nearing the end of her presentation, and not a moment too soon as Mike had tuned back into the business events so that he could keep an eye on the clock.

"Click~"

Julieta's blue pen rolled across the table and stopped just a few inches from Mike. A lightbulb above his head, Mike took the pen and clicked its top to bring out the balled point. He decided to write a message of his own, one that Julieta would be sure to take to heart. However, this proved a tad more difficult than he assumed because the Argentinian's pantyhosed arch was a tad too ticklish for Mike's long scribbles.

The tip of the pen was far more precise than Mike's calloused fingers, but in rival to his nails, Julieta clamped both hands over her mouth as her eyes shot to their maximum radius while her breathing had grown jittery and hasty. The pearly smile behind her palms could be seen, and Mike enjoyed every second of it while he dragged the tip of his acquired pen across his victim's nylon-clad soles.

After all, was said and done and the guests were issued out of the room by Evelyn, Chloé, and Matilda, Mike stayed seated with Sabrina to make sure she could gather her composure before they joined the others.

"Oh my god!" Julieta gasped for breath as her arms wrapped around her panting torso.

Mike untied his tie and allowed Julieta to retract her soles and slip them into their respective heels. For a moment neither person said a word, and as his actions finally dawned on Mike, his eyes bulged and he coughed up a storm.

"I-I'm sorry." Mike gave a slight bow and scratched his head. "I went a little too far there didn't I?"

To his surprise, and gratitude, Julieta showed no signs of genuine anger, but he had to admit that she did seem a tad peeved.

"This had better not become a regular thing after I've joined your company." She said while wagging a playful finger.

"W-What?" Mike felt his jaw clench and his heart pound.

Sabrina brushed her slender fingers through her hair then stood from her seat. Now her turn to wear a smirk, she straightened her posture and extended an open hand.

"My name is Julieta Mariglos, the representative software engineer from Argentina. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mike Humbol.~" She said in an extra sweet tone.

Mike's face bloomed in crimson and he hastily corrected himself and accepted the handshake while sputtering a handful of apologies and greetings. Once he felt the damage had been amended, Mike quickly excused himself but turned so fast that he missed the door and slammed head-first against the wall. The sound echoed through the office, which made Evelyn and everyone who followed her veer their sights to the disturbance.

"S-Sorry about that! Please ignore me!" Mike called while he clutched his nose and made his way to the stairway that led to the roof after a quick trip to his cubicle for a tissue box.

As the tall, and admittedly handsome, man left the area, Julieta, who was still in Evelyn's personal office sat back down and inspected each of her nylon-clad soles to read the ticklish message Mike had scribbled on them.

With a light giggle, Julieta read the message.

"Who's the delightful gal with ticklish pantyhosed tootsies?"

"Well..." Julieta slipped her warm silky soles back into their heeled confines. "I suppose this Mike Humbol character is someone I need to look out for.~"

i wasn't expecting the next part this soon, is always nice to see more resistance/desperation tickle scenarios, Julieta seems really nice and i'm very hype for Matilda

I hope you got more stories, especially with the boss Evelyn and her big size 11 feet please keep up the amazing work.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back