• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The pilates lesson (Fm tickling and teasing)

gugus

My last work on Deviantart. Hope to like this, as other ones, here published!!!

* Yes, I really need to do something, to be able to keep fit, I can't go on like this, I haven't been doing any physical activity for years * I had been mumbling to myself for days, complaining of my idleness

* Let's see if the Internet helps me find something that's right for me* I started scrolling through search engines, to get an idea.

At one point, my eye fell on a very publicized site: Ticfit !!!

They offered free and paid courses, with negligible odds, based on videos that you could easily watch on Youtube. The first week was, however, free, just subscribe to their site and, every day, you would receive, in the mail, a link to one of their videos.

I quickly scanned all the options that were offered and found the one that, in my opinion, was the most suitable for my current conditions: pilates and strethcing !!!

There were two instructors, a boy and a girl… in the presentation videos, they seemed very prepared and nice and, side not to be overlooked, quite beautiful to see.

Okay, I made a quick decision, also because if I kept hesitating, I wasn't going anywhere.

I subscribed to their site, of course, free videos, to get started.

And, as promised, the first email with the link to the first lesson arrived, which I would have to take from Monday.

It was a summer time, quite hot, so on the site they advised, in addition to the exercise mat, to try to be less dressed as possible, so as not to sweat excessively, even if the exercises did not seem so difficult.

Monday came and, finally, I got ready for the lesson. To follow their advice, I was only in my underwear, I was alone in the house!

The video began and, in my mind, the first impressions began to materialize: * What luck, as a teacher in the video I have a girlfriend! *

The girl, like most women who exercise, had an absolutely perfect body. I was amazed that she was wearing a very tight top, which highlighted very generous shapes !!

I pressed 'play' on the video and the first lesson, which would last 25 minutes, began.

In the small introduction, the girl introduced herself: Elisa

Then, the training began.

They were exercises of various kinds, one after the other, with a few seconds of recovery.

The girl's voice was very persuasive: 'arms high at shoulder height, torsion of the head and neck to the right and left, inhale and exhale, another 20 seconds ...' 'sitting, legs crossed, feet in traction, arms high above the head , bend once to the left and once to the right, inhale and exhale 'these were some of the exercises I was doing. It seemed simple to me and I was glad I chose this site.

'Position on all fours, arms extended over the head, resting on the ground, back relaxed, eyes closed. Stop like this for 1 minute, relax…relax….relax… '.... I obeyed ..

……

'HEY, THE POSITION IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL !!!!!!' The voice, somewhat altered, behind me made me jump, frightened !!!

I whirled around and gasped. The girl in the video had materialized, in all respects, physically in my house !!! I tried to find a logical explanation, but I couldn't think. I got up quickly.

She smiled, her mouth was fleshy and sexy: 'We care a lot about our customers, we want them to be satisfied with the exercise, if we see that something is wrong, we can intervene in person !!!'

And without giving me time to reply: 'Ok, let's review this position and let's try to do it better, you were completely crooked and your back could be damaged instead of beneficial !!'

She got behind me, made me sit down again in the 4-legged position, gently took my arms and brought them in front of me, until they touched the ground, with my hands ... 'Come on, relax your back, your chest must touch thighs, there must be no space between the two parts of the body '

Saying this, she brought her hands, especially her fingers, between my two parts of my body, to show how the position was not yet correct… And she drummed her fingers on belly button: 'See how much space there is!??!! '. I snapped like a crazy spring.

'Ohh, I'm so sorry, any problem?' Her voice seemed quite mocking, it seemed hardly credible to my ears.

'Nooo, there is no problem' even the voice that came out of my mouth was not very credible. The fact was that that light drumming had caused an unbearable tickle in me. I was very sensitive, unfortunately for me.

'Okay, if you say so,' she said, unconvinced and with a voice tending towards irony. 'Then let's continue, we have to do it perfectly, get back on your knees and go down with your body and arms above your head, come on !!! I'll help you 'So saying, she took my arms, and stretched them, so that I folded over myself, and placed my hands on the ground. 'Bravo, this is the perfect position, you can't see yourself, but you are perfectly aligned. Wait, I'll make you understand 'Having said that, I felt her presence on top of me, put her hands on mine and started running down his arms:' See, how straight are you? 'And, without hesitation, continued to rise, she reached my armpits and stopped there for a moment, also, this time, drummed with her fingers, inside them. I immediately retracted my arms, closing in on myself !!!

I heard a loud laugh coming over me !! 'So, I understood correctly, before: there had been some problem with my fingers' and, without thinking twice, just to confirm, she ran a fingernail of her index finger along the barefoot. Foot that immediately found shelter under my thigh: 'Ok, ok, yes, I'm ticklish, damn it !!' and I added: 'So, if we can avoid it' The tone, I realized, had been abrupt !!!

She did not get upset, on the contrary, she looked at me with a compassionate look: 'Evidently, you did not read the initial conditions, to be accepted in order to complete the registration and follow the courses. Or am I wrong?'

I swallowed hard; honestly, as is almost always the case, I hadn't read, scrolling quickly and putting 'Accept' on every required condition. Also because the required conditions are always the same.

'From your silence, I'd say I'm not wrong !!!' She spoke mockingly. 'I'll let you read them again, don't worry, so, then, we can go on with the exercises, with love and agreement'. The irony in the voice was quite tangible.

She took a sheet of paper, pre-printed and pointed to a line with one finger: 'read on from here onwards' and added: 'do it calmly', grinning ..

I took the sheet and began to read and, as I went down to read, my eyes widened: 'I agree to perform the exercises I see from this site, being tickled by the instructor or instructor, in every place and at any time you want. In case of denial or interruption of the financial year before the end, I will be obliged to pay a deposit of 1,000,000 euros within one month. '

I didn't finish the sentence and looked at her: 'Is this a stupid joke, I guess !!!?' She looked at me: 'Do you think I look like someone who is joking?' Actually, I thought to myself, no, she didn't give that idea..

'And since you are not reading everything, I will finish the sentence: the exercise must be completed within three times the recommended time, in order not to incur the penalty' ... 'and I am telling you because 15 minutes have already passed and we would be in the fifth minute of the video !! ' The voice had all the flavor of the challenge !!

Once again I swallowed hard, she kept looking at me, alternating her gaze on me and on the smartwatch on her wrist: '.... as long as you don't have 1,000,000 cash!'

There didn't seem to be much to do. The problem was that, for me, tickling was unbearable, but at the same time, extremely… stimulating !!!!

In the end, I had to succumb: there were few alternatives ... 'Ok, then let's continue, first let's do it, first let's finish' But my voice was absolutely not convinced, I was pretending to be tough !!

'Ok, then follow the video: pretend I don't exist,' She commented sarcastically

I pressed play again: 'lie down, upper part slightly raised, keeping the arms under the hips, legs extended, slightly raised from the floor, perform small circles with the foot, first the right, then the left: 30 seconds, off'

I tried to ignore the girl's presence, got into position and began to circle with my foot.

'Bravo, really good ... Let's see if ...' I was expecting her move, convinced to cheat her, I bent my toes as much as possible, in order to make the sole as wrinkled as possible and less sensitive.

Elisa didn't care about me and placed three fingers under my knee and started scratching !!! I could not do anything else: 'AHAHAHAHAHAH, NOOOOOOOO, AHAHAHAHAHHHAA; PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEE ' The leg fell to the floor at the 25th second !!!

'Ouch ouch, you have to do it again, what a pity!'

I gave her a dirty look, but I could not reply, if I started to argue, time would pass inexorably.

I drove off, gritted my teeth, and braced myself for her attack. But I didn't see her come close to knees and I rejoiced a little.

15 seconds had passed, I heard her sit behind me and approach. I understood, by now, when it was late. She passed her arms inside mine and began to count the ribs '26, 27, oops !! '

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NOOOOOO YOOUUU SADISTICCCCCCC' my arms gave out, trying to block hers !!!

'Um, here you really can't go on. I am really sorry ' The mockery was more and more decisive and 'naughty'.

Unfortunately, I was not in a position to argue. I started again, but this time Elisa didn't get in the way and I got to the end. I thought that, perhaps, it seemed quite stupid to her to believe that she could get that figure from a poor fellow like me ... She had enjoyed it for a few minutes, but now everything was going smoothly ... Never thought it was more wrong.

'Ok, next exercise: arms up, at shoulder height, left leg that bends and left foot that goes to lean on the right knee. Find balance and hold the position for 20 seconds, closing your eyes to relax '

Ignoring Elisa's presence, I placed myself in the required position: 'Another fifteen seconds' I was relaxed, but I heard a breath close to my ear and a faint voice saying 'well, this is too simple here !!' time to try to understand and feel a small, almost imperceptible, but, terribly, sharp point of the nail that began to 'scratch' rapidly under the armpit .. '8 seconds ...' I pursed my lips ... the nail increased the pace ... '3 seconds' 'BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!' I exploded like a small child !!! I lost my balance in a moment !!!

I heard a whisper in my ear: 'See, it was too easy !! But don't be disheartened, I'm very, very experienced '

'Anyway, let's do this: you will have to suffer a little, but if you agree, I will help you to overcome this level ...' She smiled ... Her smile was so sensual, that, for a moment, I forgot that I was in the hands of a torturer. It took me a moment to recover ... 'Ok-k-k' I replied, unconvinced ’but minimal pain, eh !!!' tried to be nice.

'Sure, sure ... come on, time is passing'

I got back into position, after having restarted the video: '20 seconds ...' Elisa (as tall as me), pulled up one arm, locked my wrists with a strong grip and began to tickle an armpit with her nails' AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOO BUUUTTTWHHATTTT AREYOUHUHUHUHUHU DOIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNNGGGGG? '' Come on, hold on, I keep your arms locked, so they don't collapse 'and she kept twirling her nails' AHAHAHAHAHHA YOUHUHUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHRREEEE STUPPIIHUHUDH’ Exercise passed !!! I was out of breath !!!

I looked at her terribly. With her hands she made a gesture as if to say: I told you you would suffer, trying to be serious. You could see she was having a great time !!

'Next exercise: arms rising to shoulder height, left leg still, right leg bends up and down to the right, foot in extension'

Elisa: 'How beautiful, how beautiful, this is an interesting exercise' She looked like a child who was enjoying her toy. I growled. She laughed mischievously.

I took my position: 'Ok, 30 seconds of this exercise, up and down ...' I began, almost resigned and I was right !! I tried to concentrate on the exercise. I heard Elisa sit behind me ... '15 seconds ...'

Some nails, which were now deadly claws for me, began to 'explore' the inner right thigh, with slow and circular but inexorable movements, the other nails began to 'run' along my right barefoot in extension. 'IHIHIHIHIHIHIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEEEASSSSSEEEEEE' the girl was truly a lethal ler !!!! It is shortly before I fell on her. Quickly, she put her hand on my buttock and stopped my fall, then, so that I was aware that she had done it only to protect herself and not to be of my help, she began 'spidering' her fingers there too .... 'AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAYOUUUUUSADISSTTICCCCCC' and I sprinted forward !!!! She laughed so hard, she looked just like a hyena !!!

My looks had turned to incandescent flames. But she didn't stop laughing: 'Sorry, sorry, but someone like this, in short, so… so… so ticklish, I had never seen, forgive me !!!'

Time passed inexorably, if I could have stopped and argued, damn her…. But where would I have found a million ??? And we were already over 50 minutes of exercise and I only had a little more than 20 minutes left !!

I snorted and restarted the video: 'Stand up, erect, come down with your arms and go up with your left leg, parallel to the ground, find your balance, try to stay still for 15 seconds, and slowly return to an upright position'

I heard an exclamation of jubilation 'Very very very good, i'll be very happy to help you !!!'

I immediately understood that it would be a practically impossible exercise to overcome if Elisa had done what she had been doing for some time !!!

I took a deep breath and started the exercise. Despite trying to ignore her, I could not fail to see Elisa's 'excited' look, clearly satisfied with the position I was taking.

'Ok, twelve more seconds ...' I saw Elisa lie down under me and begin to raise her hands and run her fingers along my hips ... 'Coochiecoo coochiecoo' * Nnooo, verbal teasing nooo * it was the instant thought, and then: ' EHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHE NOOOOOOITTSSSNOTTT BEAAARRAAABLLLEEEEE !!!! '' 3,2…' even faster fingers…. 'DAMMMNNNYOUHUHUHUHUHUHUH' and I lost my balance.

I was about to say something, but Elisa's amused gaze on her smartwatch forced me to shut up, keep the bad thoughts about her to myself and quickly try again.

I went back in the video and hit 'play' again and got back into position. Unfortunately, this time, Elisa didn't wait long, quite the contrary. Remaining on the ground, she raised her legs with incredible flexibility, clamped my hands between her muscular ankles and began to tickle my armpits with her ten fingers. It was total darkness. 'Cooochiecooo coochiecooo come on, I love your laugh, I want to hear it explode' It didn't have to wait too long 'AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA YOUCRAAHAHAHHAZYYYYYY AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOTTTTT ARMMMPIIHIHISSHISSHISSHITTTS’ She had caught the worst place, at least I thought there and then!!! And I couldn't even free myself and stop the exercise 'AHAHAHAHAHHA I BEHEHEHEHEHEHEGGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AHAHAHAHAH' A second from the end, she made me collapse and lose my balance !!!

'My gosh, my gosh, how much fun I'm having, I can't believe you really exist' Elisa was getting really annoying, she had tears in her eyes from laughing

The problem, as far as I was concerned, was that, in the long run, tickling brought me a kind of ... sexual arousal: now, the main concern was, therefore, that Elisa would not notice this, because it would cause me a significant embarrassment .

'Come on, at the third one, you will see that you will have the satisfaction' Short interruption '... and the pleasure of doing this exercise !!!' It was difficult for me to understand when she was totally making fun of me and when she said something minimally serious ...

I couldn't do more than give her yet another dirty look, so I got back into position, not before having pressed the play button again.

This time, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Elisa's rapid movement and I couldn't help but gasp !! ‘15, 14 .. ' She stretched her arms and her fingers towards ... my private parts and began to slide them to the sides of my balls, lifting my panties slightly and running them all along the outside of my testicles. The impact was devastating. I honestly didn't think I was so sensitive !!! In all senses 'AHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOTT THEHEHEHEHEEEERREEEEE' trying to hide the pleasure it was causing me, avoiding any kind of moan of enjoyment .. But the shaft that was raised promptly below could not be hidden !!!

'Wow' exclaimed Elisa, almost surprised by the hysterical reaction of the undersigned, even if the words spoken just before were now clearer. 'Come on, if you don't give in, 5 seconds will be of pure pleasure ...' I felt two nails slowly slide down the sides of the cock, from tip to base !!! I closed my eyes, almost ecstatic !!! With a very long breath !!!

I opened my eyes. Elisa was looking at me, smiling mischievously, she seemed to be waiting for some comment: 'Did you think I didn't notice?' Her voice dropped, taking on a decidedly seductive tone.

She looked at the smartwatch, shaking her head: 'I think your chances of being able to do the exercise in the allotted time are really close to 0% ... You won't believe it, but I'm almost sorry' ... She stared at me with those black eyes like a panther! I almost believed her ... Then she burst out laughing: 'AHAHAHAHH joke joke !!! I'm not sorry at all !!! 'Then, she suddenly became serious again:' I'll give you one last chance, the next exercise is a little longer, because it's simpler. If you can hold out all the time, without… er, explode, your debt will be forgiven… I'll try to help you, I assure you…. Otherwise, unfortunately, I will not be able to help you in any other way ... '

I looked at her questioningly: 'Explode?' For all answer: 'Yessss !!! Get ready, because if 75 minutes finish, you'll be in trouble, there are 7 minutes left '

I triggered the 'play' once again, almost intrigued by the exercise that was going to happen to me.

'Stand up, legs apart, arms up, palms facing up, interlace the fingers of one hand with those of the other, extend the arms well, as if pushing upwards, close the eyes and keep the position for 5 minutes'

Here's the catch !!! 5 minutes!!! An eternity !!!

Another exchange of glances, Elisa's eyes had lit up with a strange, almost diabolical light. The girl radiated sensuality from head to toe.

Once again, I put myself in the required position and began the exercise, knowing that I would have been destined to laugh a lot.

The exercise was very simple and just one of relaxation. Elisa looked at me calmly, said 'Bravo, perfect position', approached, stretched out her arms and, with one hand, she blocked my intertwined fingers and began to "poke" with one finger all over her side, pushing sadistically in the worst points, up to get inside the hollow of the armpit !! She was a born torturer !!! 'IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH NOOOOOO I BEEHEHEHGGG YOUUUU ANDD IHIHIHIMPLOOOOREHEHEHEHEH YOUUUUU !!!!!' 'Come on, come on, for a girl's finger, don't make all these stories' She was having fun like crazy !!!

It was, I believe, no more than 20 seconds, but as long as minutes. 'Don't stop, continue the exercise, come on !!'

She started again, this time poking my belly, my navel and stopping to lightly 'scratch' the two nipples. This time, even a moan was hard to hold back. 'MYYYGOHOHOHOHOSHHHHHHH NONONNON THIHIHIHIHSSSS PUHHUHREHEHEHHE TOHOHOHORTUUUUREHEHEHHEHEEHH mmmmmmmm' My lips tightened, closed my eyes even tighter and I breathed deeply !! I opened my eyes and found her in front of me, in close contact.

'Are you talking about torture? It seems to me you have to talk about pleasure 'and, looking down, smiled mischievously !!

I couldn't blame her.

'Hey close your eyes, otherwise the exercise is not valid' her voice was now highly sensual, almost erotic.

I closed my eyes. A voice close to my ear whispered: 'Now let's get serious'.

I felt another time the powerful grip of her hand on my hands, then a strange noise: almost with fear, I opened one eye, as if to spy .. Elisa was pulling down the zipper of her top and was remaining topless, with round, firm, imaginative breasts!!!

'If you don't close that eye, I'll tie you up, strip you naked and torture you for days' The tone was not friendly, but naughty ... my ‘friend downstairs’, however, was very impressed and my excitement was not hidden now ...

'... would you like it, huh?' She added, as I felt a lick coming from nipple to nipple .. I now understood the meaning of exploding !!

Then, after a few moments of rest, I felt her breast and her nipples squeeze against my chest.

I didn't have time to enjoy the moment, I felt my panties pushed down and her nails begin to scribble my testicles and cock !!! What came out of my mouth was a moan mixed with laughters: 'MMMMMMMMMM !!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOO BEELLIHIHIHEEVVEHEHEHEE TOOOOHOHO BEHEHEHEHHEHE SOOOOO TIHIHIHICKLLLIHIHIHSHHHHHH THEHEHEHERRREEEEEEHEHEHEH PLEASSSEEEE STOHOHOHOHPPPPP MEEEHEHEHEHERRCCCYYYY OHOHOHHOHFFFFF MEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMM!!!' The nails also went to explore the crotches and the lower abdomen and the laughter exploded even more loudly:'NONONONONO YOOUUUU ARREEEHEHEHE DESTROOYYNNGGGGG MEHEHEHEHEHEH STAHAHAHAHAHHAPPPPPPPPPP PLLLLEAASEHEHEHHEHEHE ILLL DOOHOHOOHOHOH WHAHAHAHHAHAHTTTTT YOUUUUWAHAHAHAHANNNNNTTTTTTT BUUUTTTTT NOOOOTTTTT TIHIHIHICKKLLLLIIINNNGGGG MEEEEEEEHAHIHEHHEHAHEH !!!!

'Forgive me' she kept talking, in a very sensual way, inside my ear: 'but first of all, I am having so much fun, and second, I have never failed in my purpose of blowing up the poor and weak man that I stands in front '. And just to increase my excitement, as soon as she stopped talking, she began to blow lightly with her mouth in my ear, while continuing to keep tickling constant.’

'You know, I like you very much, I would love to have mercy on you, but there is only a minute and a half to go until the end of the video and if I don't execute the orders, I risk having to pay the million euros !!! So .... 'I didn't even have time to ask myself what she still wanted to do, that I felt my cock rubbed up and down her thigh, her tongue slipping into my ear and starting to gently lick and her nails touch, with small but I decided shots, the tip of my shaft !!!! A soft tickling, combined with her body stuck to mine and the rubbing of my penis, which led me to an orgasmic reaction in just over a minute. She had won !!!

She let go of my hands, pulled back, zipped up (not without giving me a mischievous look as she put her swollen breasts back in place), and finally said, 'I'm sorry, you lost ...' I looked at her, desperate: 'but where do you think I find all that money?'

'Well, there would be a solution' when she looked at me with those cat eyes, the blood boiled in my veins ... 'And you tell me in this way?' It was my answer, full of hope, but also a little bit of hatred. 'Calm down, boy, if you had read the clauses better, you would not be in this situation.' She handed me the sheet again and pointed to a line, written even smaller ... 'Read, this time carefully' I began to read, looking more and more terrified ... I snapped my head up: 'What is this antics ???? Are you totally crazy? '

The text said: "In case of impossibility in paying the agreed amount, the customer will be subjected to 24 hours of tickling without interruption, tied up and blindfolded !!!"

My patience had a limit, I rushed towards Elisa, in an awkward and predictable way. The girl avoided my blow, grabbed my arm and, with a judo move, knocked me down with derisory ease. Then, with a little pressure on my neck, like strangulation, it made me pass out. I heard her last words: 'Now, relax, you will then have to work hard…. work hard ... work hard '

…….

Yes, unfortunately, only a fantasy..&#55358;&#57060;&#55358;&#56621;

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back