• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE PROFESSIONAL (part 3) FFFFF/M

damarj

Hi guys!

This is the last part of my story "The professional". Keep in mind that all persons are fictional and older than 18. Hope, you enjoy it.

Nearly a year had passed since James first visited Ashley. He would love to see her and Ann more regularly, but his budget didn't allow him that. Anyway, whenever he was there, he enjoyed it a lot and so did they. Now, Christmas was approaching and it would be his last visit for this year. After confirming their appointment, Ashley informed him that she and the other Ladies working there will have a Christmas party shortly after their session. Nothing super-special, just coffee and cookies, but he would be welcome to attend it as well. Being touched, James accepted.

The session started as usual. James went to room no. 1, where Ashley and Ann were already waiting for him. But this time, they have dressed themselves. Ashley as a medic and Ann as a sexy nurse.
"Do you like our new outfit?" Ashley asked. "We both like to dress up and we should avoid routine. That only leads to boredom."
James smiled: "You are both looking very good in it! What do you have in mind? What is awaiting me today?
"A very special examination. Nurse Ann and me would like to learn how ticklish you are, where are your most ticklish spots, and what effect does it have to you if you are tickled for a longer period of time." she playfully told him.
"Sounds good! Count me in."
"Excellent! But security first." With these words, she put a condom over his penis. "You know, some men REALLY enjoy being tickled and so we better take some precautionary measures." Ashley informed him with a smile.
"I see. What will happen, if I am one of those men?"
"Then we will take care of that as well!"

James was tied to the bed ("For security reasons") with his front down and then the tickling started. First with feathers and very gently from head to toe, but mostly they focused on his back. After a while, Ann suggested to switch to their fingers and Ashely agreed. Once again, they started slowly, but James could not hold back his laughter anymore. This was quite encouraging for the "medic" and her "nurse" to continue tickling him and to do it harder. James laughed and enjoyed it a lot. Finally, Ashley declared that the first part of their "examination" was over. She therefore ordered Ann to temporarily unfix him, turn him around and fix him again, so that "We will have better access to his most sensitive spots and then we can also observe him better." After that was done, both Ladies slowly re-started their tickling. They tickled him all over the body. Armpits, sides, tummy, feet. Except of his private parts, no spot was left untickled. Just a few minutes have passed, when Ashley instructed Ann that it was time to increase their speed, which quickly forced James to laugh and squirm uncontrollable, much to their (and his) enjoyment. Happily, they continued to tickle him quite hard all over his body. While doing so, both "medic" and "nurse" shared their observations, discussed how and where they had to tickle him, how intensively they had to do it to achieve best results, developed "theories" and tested them of course immediately. James enjoyed their "examination" a lot. This hard tickling without a break, the verbal teasing of those two wonderful, nice and sexy Ladies, and not to forget that he was helplessly tied to the bed and only wearing his birth suit (and a condom) was once again turning him on. So much that...

"Oh, look here!" Ann suddenly said. "It looks like our patient is indeed one of those men."
"Let me check." Ashley replied. "Tickle his feet now and let me check."
Ann obeyed and Ashley had a closer look.
"Well, I think your observation is correct. But we need to be sure." She touched his penis (which immediately hardened) with her left hand and tickled his belly with her right one.
"Nurse Ann is correct! You are one of these men."
"Yeeeeeees I am! I so love it!"
"In this case, we know what we have to do. Help me to unfix him. It is time to bring him to room no. 3 for further treatment. You will like it there." she told James smilingly. "It is specially equipped for men like you".

After being unfixed, James slowly stood up. Both women flanked him, took his arms and brought him to room no. 3. Room no. 3 was a little big bigger than room no. 1., but there was no bed in it. Instead, there was a...
"Are you happy to see our new X-frame table?" Ashley asked him. "I recently got it from a colleague who closed her business. She assured me that it is perfectly suited for tickle torture. Not only can the victim be tightly strapped to it, thanks to its X-frame we ticklers have perfect access to all his ticklish spots. When I saw it the first time, I immediately envisioned you on it." she informed James with a big smile.
"Oh wow! That looks awesome! Thank you so much!"
"I knew you would like it!" The satisfaction in her voice couldn't been overheard. "Hop on the table and let us do the rest."
James didn't need a second encouragement. He put himself on the table and Ashley and Ann started to fix him there. They used two straps for each of his arms and legs.
After he was securely bond to the table, Ashely approached him with a smile.
"We have an other surprise for you. Not only will you be the first one of our customers on our new X-frame, I also invited my other colleagues to come a little bit earlier and assist us there tickling you. All of them agreed and today they will not even charge you!"
James' mouth dropped.
"Ok, Ladies, you can come in now!"

Three more women entered the room and approached him. All of them were beautiful, also dressed as sexy nurses and between their late twenties and thirties, James guessed.
"James, these are nurses Jen, Lee and Kim."
"Hi James!" they all said simultaneously.
"Hello and thank you so much!" James replied, being able to speak again.
"Everybody, please take your position. And remember: Go easy with him. At least for now." Ashley ordered.
Kim went to the top of the table, walked in between his arms and put her hands on his armpits. Ann and Jen went for his feet, while Lee and Ashley positioned themselves in the middle, left and right of him.
"So, how are you feeling James? Looking forward to your treatment?"
"I do on the one hand. On the other one I am worried if I can take it. Ann and you are already such a good team but now..."
"Don't worry James! We will stop if you can't take it. Just let us know if it is getting painful. We won't think bad about you if you can't take it. Won't we, Ladies?"
"No we won't." all of them replied.
"Anyway, I am quite optimistic that you will like it. So let's start and see if I am right."

Then the tickling started. First, it was only Jen. She just tickled his left foot. James' body immediately shivered. He closed his fists, made grimaces, tried to withdraw his foot (no avail) and giggled. Her touch was perfect, he realized. She was better then Ann and Ashley! He was doomed if she would go for his upper body! His worries grew, but also his excitement. No woman ever tickled him so good like her!
"Excellent, Jen!" Ashley commented. "But stop for now. Kim, do you also want to try?"
She wanted and James had to laugh very hard. Feeling her fingers exploiting his armpits so well didn't left any other option for him. All Ladies cheered.
"Lee, it's your turn now." Ashley said after Kim stopped.
Lee smiled: "Ae you ready James? Let's see if I can also make you laugh."
She then started to attack his sides and his belly. Her stile was with more pressure than the one of Jen and Kim, but she also succeeded. James laughed and squirmed, but he couldn't go anywhere, the straps held him in place.
"Your smile was nearly as big as his is now." Ashley summarized after Lee was done. "Are we all having fun?"
"No." Ann protested. "I also want to tickle him."
"Oh, you can. And I will join you. We all will. Let's get him!"

All women tickled him now. James was getting nuts. He laughed and squirmed so hardly like never before. For several minutes they continued. Occasionally, Ashley or one of the other Ladies asked him if he was ok. But according to his own surprise, he was. Despite being nearly overwhelmed by those intensive feelings, he could still enjoy it somehow. Then the tickling became more intense and so was the effect on him. Also his penis started to grow again and of course this wasn't unnoticed.
"You really like our treatment." Lee playfully said. "Do you see that Ladies? He is enjoying it! Let's tickle him some more and harder."
Everybody agreed. James, who hadn't been asked and who thought that it couldn't get worse, learned otherwise. All five women tickled the living shit out of him, teased him verbally, and informed him that his cock was getting bigger and bigger.
"His penis is becoming an obstacle now. I can't tickle his lower belly so good any longer if that's in my way." Lee suddenly "complained".
"Oh, I will take care about that." Ashley assured her. "Just continue to tickle him as good as you can."

Ashley stopped tickling and took a new position in-between his legs. She faced Kim instead of Lee now.
"You did a good job nurses, but our examination isn't over. Please continue to tickle him. We already know that he is one of those men and that tickling is arousing him. But we don't know yet if he can also come while being tickled and we should learn about that as well." she said with a big smile.
"Will you be able to come, James? Will you succumb to my hands? Are they feeling good? Do you like it if I milk your penis, while my lovely nurses are tickling you?"
"Yeeeeees!" James moaned.
"You heard him. Let's go for the climax of our special treatment."

Everybody agreed and so the "treatment" went into it's final phase. Ashley masturbated him, while the other Ladies continued to tickle. They also reminded him teasingly that he couldn't go anywhere. Not before he had delivered his load. The straps where tight, the room soundproof, no outsider know where he was and so there would neither be an escape nor any last-minute "rescue" for him. And of course none of them would stop.
"Are you getting close?" Ashley asked. "Or shall Kim use her magic wand to take care of you? Up to now she has a 100% success rate, isn't it Kimmie?
"True." Kim confirmed.
"What do you think, James? Shall I continue to tickle your armpits, or shall Lee and Ashley take that over while I will use this my favorite device to bring a man to orgasm? It will be a complete new feeling, especially if the others continue to tickle you."

Hearing her words and thinking about that she could really do so... Seeing those beautiful, happy faces, hearing their teasing voices and most important feeling their tickling and milking hands, while being utterly defenseless, was turning him on a lot! James had the feeling that he was bursting from inside. It became too much! He couldn't reply her. His moan was so full of lust and his cock was so big and hard now. The orgasm itself was so intensive, that he simply passed out.

James opened his eyes because Ashley sprinkled water at his face. He could see that straps were removed. Kim had changed her position and had taken Ashley's place, his feet were resting on her shoulders.
"He is back!" Jen shouted.
"Welcome back, James!" Ashley said. Her face and the face of the other women showed that they were worried. "How are you now?"
"Wonderful!" he replied with such a huge smile that quickly banned all signs of worries from the Ladies' faces. "But what happened?"
"You passed out. Obviously, we pushed you a little bit too hard. Are you angry now?"
"Absolutely not! Not at all! Quite the contrary! Even if I can't remember what happened at the end, I am so grateful! I still feel like I am in heaven! Thank you all soooooo much!"

Now it was Ashley's turn to smile. "Great! Thank you as well. Stay here a little bit longer. Kim, don't move yet. Jen, bring him a glass of water. As soon as you are stable enough, Ann and me will bring you to the bathroom. Afterwards, please join our Christmas party."
"With pleasure! Please also feel free to check my bag. You will find a package inside. I didn't want to come empty-handed, after you invited me so kindly. Especially not now! Hope, you will like it."
"Ahh that's so sweet! Will do it while you are showering."
"Thank you all once again!"

Thanks, Milagros317! I guess you are not the only one, who would like to be in James' position...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back