• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The promotion (explicit) M/M

Petitedevil666

Before the story begins, I want to say I’m sorry if the English is not perfect as it’s not my first language. Also, I usually prefer F/M stories but M/M are fun too and I had this idea in my head. It does contains explicit parts, I must tell you right now.

Here it goes:

It was a scortching hot day outside and the air conditioning at work was broken again. Well, it wasn't technically broken, but in Stefan's office, it wasn't working as it should. He felt like his feet were on fire inside his work shoes. He looked at the time and sighed out loud seeing he still had an hour left before calling it a day. He slipped his shoes off under his office, the smell of his stinky feet hitting him instantly. He hoped no one would walk into his office as they would most likely notice the stench right away.

His phone suddenly rang, he peeked at the caller ID. It was Frank, his boss. He grabbed the phone 'Hello Sir'

'Stefan, could you please come to my office? I would like to discuss something with you.' his boss said.

'Of course, right away.' was his reply.

He slipped his shoes back on and walked towards Frank's office. 'Come in Stefan! Close the door behind you and have a seat.' he said,

Stefan closed the door and sat down on the chair in front of his boss's desk. 'I have an offer for you.' Frank started. 'If you accept, I will raise your salary by two thousand dollars a week.' he paused. Stefan's eyes beamed at the number. He already had a very good salary, but a 2K raise per week sounded amazing. He would be able to take his gorgeous wife out on dates or vacations more often. 'I'm all ears' Stefan replied to his boss.

Frank smiled 'I thought you might be interested.'. He stood up from his chair and sat on the edge of his desk, right in front of Stefan. 'So, it’s a bit of a weird request I must warn you.' he started. 'for two thousand dollars a week I would need you to come into my office one hour before the end of the day and let me play with your feet.' he continued, his eyes studying his employee's face. 'You would need to allow me to do as I please with your feet, no questions asked.'

Stefan's head was filled with questions, but we were talking about a pretty good sum of money here. If his boss was willing to pay him to stare at his feet, then what's the problem? They're just feet after all. No big deal. 'Ok, I accept your offer Sir' he replied.

'Great!' his boss smiled. He moved his arm forward and they shook hands. 'Tomorrow we will start and your salary will be adjusted’.

The next day was another excrutiating hot day out. Stefan was finishing out an email when his phone rang. He noticed it was his boss and looked at the time as he picked up the phone. It was 15:59, his boss was not lying when he said he wanted an hour with his feet! 'Hello Sir!' he said into the receiver. 'Stefan, come into my office please.' his boss said on the other line. 'Of course, I'll be right there.' he replied before hanging up.

He walked over to his boss office and Frank motionned for him to come in and close the door behind him. 'Please sit Stefan. I have a document I need you to sign before we begin.' he said moving a paper in front of the chair he sat in. 'This is a contract that you agree to the proposition I have told you about yesterday. You agree that your feet are mine for an hour to do as I please, no questions asked.' he repeated the words he had indeed said the day before.

Stefan grabbed the pen and signed the paper. His boss nodded and pointed to the couch to the other side of the office. It was an L shape couch, it wasn't huge but could easily sit 3 people. 'Please, sit at the corner on your right.' he said. Both men stood up and went over to the couch. Stefan sat down and his boss sat down on the opposite side, sitting facing him. He tapped his lap, gesturing to put his feet on his lap. Stefan obliged and lifted both feet onto his boss's lap. Frank grabbed the right foot and slowly lifted the shoe off of his foot and immediately had a wif of Stefan's stinky socked foot. He could see the moist patch of sweat that had pooled under his toes, his sole and heel. He moved the foot closer to his face and moved the tip of his nose to the patch below his toes and started smelling his foot, moving his nose around the moistened patch.

Stefan stiffed a giggle at the ticklish sensation his boss's nose did under his toes and wiggled them. His boss raised his head and smirked 'What's the matter, Stefan?' he asked. 'My feet are extremely ticklish Sir' Stefan replied. His boss felt his dick twitch at the mention of this and moved the tip of his index finger over the sensitive area underneath his toes making Stefan laugh 'Hahaha!' he stammered at the slow movements of Frank's fingertip. 'Does this tickle?' his boss asked as he continued his torturous movements. 'Y-yes, haha! it ti-tickles hahah lot!' he responded between giggles.

Frank's cock was getting harder and harder by the second. 'Let's take these socks off, shall we?' he put the foot back onto his lap and proceeded in removing Stefan's socks. He removed them slowly, making sure he would graze the heels, then the soles and toes once every inch of skin would appear. Stefan would laugh and wiggle his toes but would leave his feet onto his boss's lap. Frank moved the tip of his fingers over Stefan's big ticklish soles. Making sure the touch was feather like which seemed to drive Stefan crazy. 'You have such big manly feet.' he stated as he moved his fingers, tracing the contour of his feet. 'They're big and wide, very big and bubbly toes…' he continued, moving his fingers over his toes which made Stefan buck his feet against his boss's crotch, nudging his boss’s cock. Frank could feel his dick get harder and harder, begging for attention. ‘Tell me Stefan, what size are your feet?’ He asked as he grabbed a small paint brush from inside his vest.

‘11.5 Sir’ he replied, watching curiously at what his boss was pulling out of his vest. He spotted the paint brush and started to feel nervous. He curled his toes and nervously shifted his position on the couch. Uberknownst to him, his boss also took the time to reposition himself so his employee’s feet were close to his now very swollen cock. His heels pressed against his balls, the soles only a few inches from cupping his erection. Frank knew that when he tickled him, Stefan would buck his feet against his privates, bringing him to ectacy. Though he wanted to take his time. He didn’t want this just yet. He wanted to make Stefan tease his penis through his pants and it was quite the thrill, making him even more horny for his feet. He knew his employee was a straight married man. He knew he was in no way interested in men or pleasuring them in any sort of way. Just this idea of having a straight man’s big feet to himself, teasing and tickling them made his dick twitch. The idea of masturbating with Stefan’s feet was exciting. He would make sure he wouldn’t notice, torturing and teasing his big ticklish soles and toes.

Frank opened his vest and also pulled out a feather. He brought the tip of the paint brush under Stefan’s right foot, softly tracing the bottom of his toes and did the same with the feather on his left, slowly tracing patterns, stroking between the toes. ‘Hahaha, please, Frank, th-this is… haha, t-too m-much!’ Stefan wiggled his toes wildly as the feather and paint brush moved over the top of his toes. Making him buck is feet forward against his boss’s rock hard penis. Frank continued his slow tortures, wiggling the tip of the feather and brush over each of his toes, tracing every one of them. Stefan’s heel pressed down against his boss’s balls, his feet rubbing against the length of his cock. Frank moved the tickling to the top of Stefan’s toes making them curl and rub against his cock head. He tickled faster and faster, feeling his penis pulsing as his employee’s tickled feet jerked up and down his shaft through his pants finally ejaculating all over his himself.

His tickling turning back to light and soft tickles on the side of each foot. Stefan moved his feet laughing and cupping his boss’s dick making another jolt of pleasure shoot through him and making him moan. Thankfully Stefan was too busy laughing, not even noticing he had just given his boss a footjob through his pants.

‘I’m going to have a lot of fun with your feet Stefan…. I’m so glad you took my offer.’ Frank said, stroking his employee’s soles.

Faint laughter could be heard outside Frank’s office, but everyone was too busy working and preparing to leave to notice.

To be continued…. 😈

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back