• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punished Maid (F/M)

TiedTitan

A faint layer of dust lined the office windowsill. *Swoosh, swoosh*. A few quick sweeps of my feather duster saw to it quite effectively. Almost every surface in the house so far had been a little dirty; clearly whoever lived here wasn’t the most attentive cleaner. A light gust of wind broached the open window, causing the hem of my maid dress to swirl. The breeze was cool and comforting.

Moving on, I began moving various books, decorations, and other items from the shelves. Once cleared out I gave them a good dusting, one they sorely needed by the looks of things. The shelves themselves were also filthy, with dirt outlines showing where all the clutter used to be. Cleaning them was immensely satisfying, almost therapeutic. I was about to return the items to their places when I heard my employer yell out from across the house.

“MAID!! MAID, COME HERE NOW”, she demanded, her forceful voice carrying clearly from the bedroom. I hurried to her right away, not wishing to keep her waiting. I stepped into the master bedroom, where a scowling, clearly outraged women was waiting for me. Her glare sliced through me like a knife, and she beckoned me forward with a single finger. I immediately skulked towards her.

“You’ve already ‘cleaned’ this room haven’t you, maid?”, she interrogated, her low voice holding back a wave of volatile rage. I nodded shyly, staring at the ground to avoid her blazing stare. I couldn’t help but glance over her outfit too; a gorgeous black leather corset matched well with her striped black and white skirt. Entrancing sheer stockings led down to her shiny black high heels. I couldn’t have picked out a hotter outfit for her.

“Well if that’s the case, what’s this then?”, she asked aggressively. I looked up at her finger, which was outstretched towards me.

“It—it’s dust, ma’am”, I mumbled nervously.

“Is it really? Take a closer look”, she instructed menacingly.

I peered in closer. *SMACK*. The woman struck me across the face, hard. My vision was spinning, my face burning and flushing crimson. I whimpered in pain but said nothing. She grabbed the collar of my maid outfit, yanking me in close to her. Her hot breath against my face was exhilarating.

“This is UNACCEPTABLE! This is not what I hired you for!”, she berated me harshly, shaking me roughly by the collar at the end of each sentence. I was awestruck by her brash dominance, paralysed and unable to defend myself.

“If you’re going to be so USELESS at your job, I guess someone better teach you how to clean.”, she exclaimed frustratedly. Her sapphire eyes were bewitching, and her silky ink-coloured hair was tied in a gratifying neat ponytail. She let go of me, instead pointing towards the sturdy four post double bed at the other side of the room.

“Lie down! NOW!”, she commanded. I was rooted in place, utterly overwhelmed, and growing more and more frightened of what she might do.

“Move now or you’re FIRED”, she shouted. Desperate not to lose this job, I crawled onto the bed, shaking as I began to lie back against the snowy white sheets.

The woman strolled confidently towards me, her heels clacking on the hardwood floor as she walked to the top right of the bed. She seized my left hand, dragging it out to the corner of the bed. She unveiled a leather cuff, buckling it tightly around my wrist. This made me gulp with anxiety; could I really let her render me totally powerless to her will?

With my left arm secured, she made her way down to my feet. She stripped off my white knee-high socks, attaching similar restraints around my ankles, completely tethering my legs to their respective corner of the bed. Time slowed to a glacial pace as she strode around to my right side. Currently I could still free myself, but once that final cuff went on, I was done for. She clamped my right wrist firmly, stretching it out. I recoiled slightly, but she simply tugged harder, taking no interest in my pathetic attempt at resistance. Within a few seconds I was fully tied to the bed, taut limbs eliminating any form of struggling.

Only now did her furious demeanour dissolve, giving way to a cocky smirk. She rifled through a drawer in a nearby cabinet, withdrawing a small silver lockbox. She opened the box and scanned over it carefully. Eventually she plucked out a pair of thin, wiry brushes. She brandished them towards me as she stalked closer, a hungry, devilish glint in her eyes.

“Time to show you some proper cleaning techniques”, she explained mischievously, her previous anger vanishing as she took in the power she had over me. She slinked across the bed, mesmerizing me with the sway of her hips. Kneeling beside me, she looked up and down my tied-up body and licked her lips. Despite how irrefutably beautiful she was, I found her smouldering gaze too intense to meet.

Slowly, carefully, she inched one of the brushes towards my right armpit. Once I realised what she was doing I tried to jerk away from the approaching brush, but alas all I could manage was to tilt my torso. She giggled cheekily at the sight of my futile struggling.

“Nooo... please.. don’t do this! Don’t ti—tickle me”, I begged, panicking at the impending torment of my highly sensitive underarms. My pleas fell on deaf ears as she slipped the brush into the sleeve of my maid dress.

“You can’t dust properly?”, she questioned rhetorically. “Well, this is how you do it properly”.

She fluttered the stiff brush in my vulnerable armpit. It hit me like an electric shock, making me spasm and strain my muscles almost instantly. A stream of giggles poured out of me and I wrenched at my restraints with unbelievable strength. It wouldn’t give, leaving me at the mercy of this woman’s teasing attack.

The second brush entered my other armpit, doubling the terrible sensations that were tearing through me. She grinned eagerly as I wriggled around on the bed next to her, breath growing shallower with every burst of involuntary laughter. She started to flick the brushes one after the other, the alternating pattern frying my brain. In trying to roll away from one side, I was merely exposing myself to the other brush.

“See? Isn’t this easy?”, she taunted condescendingly. I tried to squeak out a plea for her to stop, but it came out as a breathless wheeze.
“What’s that? Oh, you can’t tell me. Oh well, on with the lesson”, she exclaimed gleefully. She used the brushes to circle my armpits, bringing down the intensity of my laughter and graciously allowing me to take some much-needed breaths.

“Plea—ssee... I’m soo-oorry... I’ll do bett-ttter next time”, I pleaded between deep gasps for air.

“Oh yes you will”, she confirmed, sweeping all over my hollows more ferociously than before. I surged forward, being yanked back down to the bed by my bonds. Her assault was merciless, melting my mind with savage tickles. My cheeks were flushed red, and my eyes were starting to well up with tears.

This continued for uncountable minutes before she finally relented. My lungs were on fire and beads of sweat braced my skin. My reprieve was short lasted however, as the woman snuck down to the end of the bed, wielding my discarded feather duster.

“Oh dear, your feet certainly need a good clean. Let me help with that!”, she announced.

“Nonono... please stay away from my feE-EE-EEET”, I begged, breaking out into riotous laughter as she swished the fluffy duster across my bare feet. The feeling was maddening; dozens of delicate, fuzzy touches torturing my soles and lighting up my nerves. I clamped my eyes shut, trying to block out her harrowing attack. She moved from one foot to the next, tiring me out as I writhed around feebly.

“That’s right my useless, silly little maid. You’re nice and helpless, aren’t you? Can’t resist my tickles. Can’t go anywhere. You just have to lie there and take it like a bitch”, she mocked. The feather duster became even more ruthless, driving me wilder with each swipe. My wailing cackles were near unending; it was all I could do to take in sharp gasps of air to stave off passing out. My wrists and ankles were getting sore with all the vigorous struggling.

“You pretend not to like this... not to enjoy it... but we both know better. Hell, you’re telling me the truth right now”, she teased, motioning towards my firm erection. My cock had been bulging for some time now, poking up and tenting my maid outfit. Breathless, I was unable to respond, allowing her to continue to degrade me.

“God you’re pathetic. A weak little sissy slut”, she demeaned.

“I----I’m noo-ooott a siiss—ssy”, I managed to squeal out in my exhausted, strained tone.

“No? You’re not a sissy? Well real men don’t ask their wives to let them roleplay as a French maid, to cuff them to the bed, dominate them, degrade them, and tickle them into having an embarrassingly perverted erection. So, I’m pretty sure you are a fucking sissy!”, my wife said, her voice laced with playful venom that kicked up a storm of erotic humiliation inside me.

She laid down the feather duster, scrambling over to sit next to me.

“If you want me to finish you off, you must admit it. Admit what you are, whore”, she offered cruelly.

“I.. I’m a sissy slut who likes to be dominated by my wife...”, I uttered ashamedly.

“That’s a good boy”, she whispered naughtily in my ear.

Kneeling between my legs, my wife folded up the skirt until my cock was uncovered. She held the shaft tenderly, running her dainty fingers along the sensitive skin. I shuddered with pleasure, unbelievably aroused from the session’s events. Each loving caress of my erection sent heavenly waves to my brain. I could feel the gradual trickle of pre-cum oozing out of my tip. My wife spat in her hand and continued the hand job, the lubricated strokes making my eyes roll back and my fists to clench tightly.

Reaching into the lockbox, she brought out a very soft makeup brush. She swept it over my vulnerable cock head, grinning like a devil. I let out a startled yelped, wiggling my waist back and forth. It felt both fiery and amazing, and the pre-cum kept flowing. She mopped up the cum, painting the underside of my shaft with the sticky fluid. My fingers dug into the bedsheet, and I thrusted my cock up and down.

“Come on, cum for me. Cum all over that maid outfit that you love to wear so much. Finish for me you dirty little slut”, she teased raunchily. The ecstasy shot through my body as I followed her command, spurting jets of cum over my thighs and dress. She licked her lips in satisfaction, grabbing a nearby towel and beginning to wipe me down.

“So did you enjoy your fantasy hon? Did it go how you wanted?”, my wife asked sweetly.

“Ohhh.... yes baby. It was fantastic!”, I replied, still reeling from the incredible experience.

We laid together for a few minutes before I blurted out;

“I’ve never noticed how dirty our house can be”

“Oh, it is huh? Well then, I guess you’ll have to play maid more often”.

As someone who has played this type of role play scenario out, I can testify to just how arousing it actually is. Lovely story, to say the least! �� I particularly love the humiliation that’s included. I like to imagine that there might be a cuckold situation involved too

Welcome to the TMF, , TiedTitan, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Fine story! I envy him!:devil:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back