• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punisher M/M

FeatherLady

Logi paced back and forth in his cell. He could hear shrieks of frenzied laughter and pleading for the Punisher to stop. The laughter sent shivers down Logi's spine. Logi had been captured by the king's Royal Guard. He had snuck in to see Apollo. They were friends and more. Lodi was Apollo's personal tickler. Apollo was extremely ticklish. A trait that he shared with his royal lineage.
It was the Rite of Passage to be tickled by The Master. Lodi's father had chosen a tickler for Logi who lived within the walls of the castle for security reasons.
Apollo had already met Logi in the village. He was tied half naked to a pole, his arms tied up over his head. He was being tortured as punishment for stealing. The torturer began stroking his long nails along Logi's ribs. Logi giggled and thrashed as he was also extremely ticklish.
Apollo watched as Logi thrashed and writhed in ticklish anguish.
"Why is this man being tortured?" asked Apollo. The tickler stopped and turned. He bowed. "M'Lord.. I didn't know you you were here." Apollo asked again this time he had the tickler by the arm. The tickler did not answer. "I see you aren't going to tell me, so ..." Apollo ran his fingers over the tickler's ribs. At first he held in his laughter. Apollo kept tickling him. The Tickler broke down and dissolved in laughter.
"Stop! ...Please I beg of you .." the Tickler pleaded between bursts of giggling. Apollo stopped. The Tickler explained why Logi was being tickled. "Release him to me." Apollo demanded.
Logi was cut loose and left with Apollo. "You are lucky I came along. That particular Tickler would have tickled you nearly to death!" Logi nodded. "I know. I watched him once publicly tickling a criminal. That criminal went breathless. The other Ticklers on the Counsel had to stop him.
Logi slipped his arm around Apollo's waist. Apollo giggled and pulled away from Logi. "Ticklish, eh!" Logi teased. Apollo laughed. "Extremely !"
Apollo explained to Logi how he was going to go through his Rite of Passage. "A Tickler will be chosen for me. I know it is tradition, but I refer to choose my own."
Logi listened intently. " Was was training to be a tickler until I was thrown out."

So that was how Log came to be in the castle. He would sneak into Apollo's room and slowly until stroke his ribs and across his firm belly until Apollo stared giggling and writhing. A palace guard heard the giggling and opened then door and found Logi and arrested him.

Now Logi was waiting for his punishment. His father was not happy and had a guard take Apollo, strip him and tie him to the Tickling Pole. The Master punished Apollo for nearly a day. Apollo's frantic laughter and pleading could be heard all over the dungeons as the Master stroked and kneaded Apollo's ribs and as the Master ran a soft brush inside his tender armpits.
Logi shivered and waited to meet his fate.

Part 2 The Punishment Of Logi.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back