• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Purge Tickle Scene F/F

Not sure about the foot, but it certainly looks like she’s tickling her ribs. Video is way too jumpy.

This is the original “The Purge” (2013). I’d like to find a better video than this. It’s streaming and from what I’ve seen on the trailer, this YouTube video is an extremely low quality version. Also, is that Alicia Vela-Bailey tickling Lena Headey?

Last edited:
The Blonde Tickling Purger's profile says she's tickling also Mary foot, but I can see her just tickling her ribs. What's your impression about it?

"Tickling- The Blonde Female Purger is rather good at tickling as she grabbed Mary's foot and tickled Mary's foot to prevent her from getting away. She also shows her skills at tickling when Mary is on the floor laughing because the blonde female purger was tickling her."

https://blumhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Blonde_Tickling_Purger

Fandoms can be edited by anyone - that reads to me like someone's fetishy fanfic rather than any kind of canon.

I looked up the original script and the female purger isn't even in it, she gets pinned down by the male leader but there's nothing in it about him tickling her. It might have been something the female actress improvised in the moment when she was looking down at her with her arms pinned.

Hey All,
Does anyone think that there is an extended deleted scene of this or blooper?

No, because it's fake. Back when this scene first hit the internet, out of curiosity I pulled it into my video editing software and went frame by frame to see what I could see. The masked actress is not even touching the woman being held, it's just really hard to see because of the camera angle and editing.

And is she tickling her feet when she grabs her?

Also no. She's pulling on her ankle. Her hands never even touch the woman's feet.

Sorry guys.

No, because it's fake. Back when this scene first hit the internet, out of curiosity I pulled it into my video editing software and went frame by frame to see what I could see. The masked actress is not even touching the woman being held, it's just really hard to see because of the camera angle and editing.

Also no. She's pulling on her ankle. Her hands never even touch the woman's feet.

Sorry guys.

Wow! That’s a good fake, then. It totally looks like she’s ticking her ribs and even saying “coochy coochy co” or something similar.

Wow! That’s a good fake, then. It totally looks like she’s ticking her ribs and even saying “coochy coochy co” or something similar.

I think he means it's fake in the sense that it's acted. The masked character in the film does tickle her, and does tease her like that as she's doing it (and doesn't get a ticklish reaction because Lena Headey's character is terrified) but I guess the actor didn't actually do it.

I think he means it's fake in the sense that it's acted. The masked character in the film does tickle her, and does tease her like that as she's doing it (and doesn't get a ticklish reaction because Lena Headey's character is terrified) but I guess the actor didn't actually do it.

That's correct. And in the second case, there is no foot tickling shown or implied. The Purger is simply pulling on her ankle as she tries to kick her away.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back