• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Quick Guide to Tickling Addie - M/F - FREE PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
The-Quick-Guide-to-Tickling-Addie.gif

As you all know, Addie Juniper is extremely ticklish. But have you ever wondered what the secret touches and tricks are to REALLY get her squirming and howling with laughter? Well, Psymon knows 'em and in this video, he demonstrates! First he straps Addie up in the famous "Happy Flower Hand Trap" with her arms above her head. Then he goes over each of Addie's most ticklish spots and the most effective ways to approach them. Many of these same techniques may also work well with your tickle partner, so we encourage you to try them sometime!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

To see a BUNCH of FREE PREVIEWS and get all of our videos for one low price, go to http://www.TickleChicks.com !

Or to buy our clips individually, go to http://www.clips4sale.com/10389

;) Addie Juniper

I'd like to say first and foremost that I purchased this clip, and enjoyed it. Addie is gorgeous, and any tips on tickling her are well appreciated.

However, I was a bit put off by the fact that Psymon seemed to be hurting Addie more than tickling her. I've run into this problem myself, but I'd think you'd soften up a bit, even if it does tickle more if its done a bit roughly. I don't think it's abuse or anything, but it did force me to suspend disbelief for a time during the video.

Again, good clip, and fine producers you both are. Just a mild comment.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back