• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Revenge

Would have rather seen the mother get her comeuppance as well.

Great pic.

Interesting view on "justice" behind the peace.

Similar sentiments with Sleepy Gimp and the female prisoner the 2 sex predators keep chained up. Nobody seems to mind the other stuff they get up to, but keeping this poor prisoner was bothering some people. Maybe as too similar to real life cases?

Whereas nobody ever expects Emma Watson to have her juices harvested by machine, nor Dua Lipa to be abducted and probed by aliens, etc

Just found it interesting.

Great pic.

Interesting view on "justice" behind the peace.

Similar sentiments with Sleepy Gimp and the female prisoner the 2 sex predators keep chained up. Nobody seems to mind the other stuff they get up to, but keeping this poor prisoner was bothering some people. Maybe as too similar to real life cases?

Whereas nobody ever expects Emma Watson to have her juices harvested by machine, nor Dua Lipa to be abducted and probed by aliens, etc

Just found it interesting.

I've to say that I really love to break the logic of comeuppance. How about set who deserves to be punished free, while the innocent character will pay the price? How about this feeling of injustice? It shakes us from inside! Of course that we can have the possibility for a continuation - another revenge - now for the victim. But sometimes that's too obvious, IMO. :evilha:

I love this. Those you don’t deserve the punishment makes it so much crueler. Too many times the obvious one is who gets punished. Or it’s a tit for tat, and you can find those everywhere. This is much crueler, more unusual, and sexier in my opinion.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back